Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-05-2011, 04:15 PM
LightFilledHeart

I wear a lapis pinkie ring on my right hand and I love the look of it, but it must be a relatively soft stone, for it gets nicked and dulled easily. Also I've been told that it will summon unwanted reflections if worn below the throat chakra. Has anyone else heard this about Lapis? I don't want to part with my ring, but I sure don't need a downer...!
Old 30-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Moonkestrel

I've just been given a lapis pendant - never been drawn to it before but am intrigued by it - can't wait to see what it does for me :-)
Old 28-10-2011, 12:58 AM
Deloe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
I wear a lapis pinkie ring on my right hand and I love the look of it, but it must be a relatively soft stone, for it gets nicked and dulled easily. Also I've been told that it will summon unwanted reflections if worn below the throat chakra. Has anyone else heard this about Lapis? I don't want to part with my ring, but I sure don't need a downer...!

unwanted reflections - ideas or images of our selves that we dont want to see???

also i was told by a medium not to get the lapis lazuli necklace as it is not good for me, which i had forgotten she had said that then just recently brought it, it dulled very quickly and is now in my spare room, as i am not sure what to do with it, i have a friend who wants to see it a see if it speaks to her, but i also read that it should not be used by peole with excess body fat, which i have (but am loosing Yay) and my friend has also, i am worried that lapis may be not what she needs right now as she is also trying to loos weight but is having a harder time with it.
Old 27-10-2017, 09:35 AM
annylenardo

lapis energies

Lapis is considered a healing stone, I have used it and discovered its amazing energies. It prevents negative thoughts and give you inner peace to think and take better decisions it controls anger too. to read everything about lapis go to locolapis.com
Old 27-10-2017, 10:05 AM
Master
Don't stick to just one interpretation of a stone / crystal. Read more about it and form your own opinion. Stones have so many qualities and sometimes one of those reveals itself more to you than it would for someone else. It really is quite personal, depending on what you need right now.

I got one myself, a somewhat larger piece from Afghanistan. Truly gorgeous, hardly any pyrite and calcite in it. I like it, love the colours, but for some reason or other I cannot really connect to it. Now it must do something, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it. I don't buy stones cos they're pretty, but because I feel drawn to them. Maybe I'm not ready for it yet.

In any case, if you feel drawn to it, wear it.

Lapis brings peace, and is a healing stone.
It can enhance paranormal abilities, carries starseeds in it which it can put into your energy system. That can help you realise you are a universal being and not just from earth, and thus creates more consciousness and growth.
It cleanses the 5th and 6th chakra so you can express or explain insights in a better way.
It is connected to lightbeings, Ascended Masters, angels and guide, meaning it can teach how to channel.
Lapis is a master crystal.
Issues and themes concerning ancient priesthood will get healed by this crystal. (many of us have been priests/esses in past lives and have suffered or done wrong as such. This can still influence you now, so healing of these things can be very helpful)
Old 27-10-2017, 11:20 AM
Master
I really like my Lapis and I have it with me everyday.

And mine isn't a static object, has a real everyday useful purpose.
Old 30-10-2017, 02:07 AM
Administrator
Hello

This is one that I have had cross my path for many years. When I was in my late teens I would have find jewelry quality come into customs for a jeweler and I would clear it into Canada. I remember how expensive it was even in its raw form at times it would come in as.

I now have two pieces of it (not top quality) but nice pieces in pendent jewelry. It is not something I go to wear a lot but I do use it for cleansing. I have a chakra pendent of it and I have tried a few times to gift it off for it to come back to me each time. It does its work for a bit then is gifted back to me without me asking on it.

Here is what I understand of the stone.

Lapis Lazuli

The name is said to be derived from the Latin, lapis, which means ‘stone’ and from the Arabic,aula, which means ‘blue’, which means “beyond the sea”.

Metaphysical Properties:

Lapis promotes clear understanding and intuition. It assists one in the attunement to the creative source by stimulating and expanding the realization of consciousness toward the awakening of “All That Is”

Healing Properties:

Benefiting the immune system, Lapis overcomes hearing loss, eye issue, purifies the blood , relieves insomnia, and vertigo, as well as lowering the blood pressure.

Magical Properties:

Lapis Lazuli needs to be recharged under the light of the stars.
Energy: Receptive
Planet: Venus
Elements: Water
Deity: Isis, Venus, Nuit, Maat
Powers: Attunement, Perfection & Protection with Courage
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Chakra Classification:

Lapis Lazuli is ruled by Jupiter and will aid one in balancing, cleansing, and unification of all the chakras for the purpose of maintaining perfection with The One. It will assist in awakening the Third Eye to tap into ones intuitive strength and psychic abilities.
Must be used with care if one is going to place it directly on the Third Eye.

Lynn
Old 15-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Guide

Strangely enough I feel that I am becoming more sensitive to stones lately and lapis lazuli is the only one that I keep coming back to. It somehow feels like 'home' to me.
Old 15-01-2018, 11:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Lapiz Lazuli

I love my piece of Lapis Lazuli given to me by a dear friend. Find it calming and it's so beautiful.
Old 04-02-2018, 03:55 AM
Master
Lapis was one of my first crystals. I remembered when i first got it i showed him to a co worker i really didn't like but i just had to show him off. The co worker grabbed him from my hands to look at him. Almost instantly the co worker got startled and practically threw him back at me like the lapis bit them. Even though i was new at crystals at the time i knew you just don't grab other people's crystals. I still laugh about that one.