Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2006, 08:18 PM
chi chi

drill

i was lay on settee 2nite watching soaps when i saw myself and all i saw was a drill being bored into the back of my head then the top and lastly my forehead i came back with a jump cos my hubby sed wake up but i am sure i wasnt asleep and i felt no pain when my head was being drilled any thoughts on this
love chi xxxx
Old 15-08-2006, 08:20 PM
Deactivated Account
thats a strange one was it scary??
Old 15-08-2006, 08:26 PM
chi chi

no not at all just felt really at ease at what was happening sound of my hubbys voice scared the **** out of me though lol wasnt expecting him to say anythingxxxxx
Old 15-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Deactivated Account
from the places the drill went in, hmm brow chakra (third eye) top of head crown chakra, and back of head thats where i feel spirit a lot sounds like they're trying to get through to you chi chi
Old 15-08-2006, 08:36 PM
chi chi

i thought they had already got through how far do they need to drill hahahaha
Old 15-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Deactivated Account
lol i think that would have scared me a bit but i don't like tools or knives
Old 15-08-2006, 08:41 PM
chi chi

cant explain it daisy you would think it would be a normal reaction to scream at least but was so relaxed unless i aint normal of coarse hahahahah (think i mite think about that one) lol
Old 15-08-2006, 08:45 PM
Deactivated Account
maybe if your hubby hadn't disturbed you something else might have happened, do you think so??
Old 15-08-2006, 08:48 PM
chi chi

more than likely but will never know now never mind i am sure they will finish off what they was doing soon n i will have something else to share with you
Old 15-08-2006, 09:43 PM
lumas

has been said that people often feel as though certain channels are being opened up ie third eye ect ect could be a step up in develepment chi chi...
Closed Thread