Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 12:16 PM
chi chi

just a bit hard to trust daisy trust myself that is but did well yesterday my m8 lost her chain n i asked my guide where it was n bingo i couldnt believe it was unnerving though in case i built her hopes up cos it was the last thing her hubby bought for her was nail biting i can tell you lol
Old 11-08-2006, 12:21 PM
kundalini

Chi chi, I agree with daisy that you might be in training to work with spirit. I think you should just keep practicing your gifts, they'll get better then and you will trust yourself more.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Deactivated Account
kundalini is right chi chi, it seems we both have the same problem with trust, its so hard, all we can do is practice, practice and practice some more. the day you feel ready chi chi i would love you to read me, i'd be completey honest with you, but it has to be when you're ready not before
Old 11-08-2006, 12:39 PM
chi chi

dnt think i am ready for that yet too many people holding me back as all my family are against what i can do so it is done in secret which isnt nice but would upset n get too much grieve about it so i really only av 1 m8 n you guys to talk to so you can imagine how i feel it isnt nice goin through this on your own n betraying the people you love so you dont hurt them it aint easy. what i will do though over weekend is ask my guide about you see if i can get anyfin posative if i am not sure will still tell you let see what happens as i have never done anyfin for anyone else but my m8
Old 11-08-2006, 12:44 PM
kundalini

I don't think you should hold yourself back like that chi chi. Why don't you try talking it over more with those around you...some of them may be more receptive to your thoughts than you think and the very least it will do is increase everybody's awareness about such things. That'll leave you then to develop the abilities that come naturally to you.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:50 PM
chi chi

have really tried just causes too much agro wish i could be more open but nobody wants to know i feel like i have to live a double life at times but when i do say something it comes right they just say oh you said that n when i try to explain they just go mad grrrrr so frustrating
Old 11-08-2006, 01:03 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
have really tried just causes too much agro wish i could be more open but nobody wants to know i feel like i have to live a double life at times but when i do say something it comes right they just say oh you said that n when i try to explain they just go mad grrrrr so frustrating

Lol, oh well, that's the answer then.

All you need to do is keep saying stuff that comes right and then leave it at that. Get enough things right and they'll probably become really curious as to how you knew!
Old 11-08-2006, 01:36 PM
chi chi

lol anyway wnt push my beliefs on anyone i tend to go wiv the flow if time is rite i can say the odd thing but its not often n the most unbelievable is that my hubby is the same as me but he wnt let them in he has shut them out completely he is frightened of it though but i love it he dont no wat he is missing he can even watch me from his chair if i am in another room n tell me exactly wat i was doing how scarey is that i am on best behavior now hahahaha really got to go now will catch up with any replies asap
love chi xxxxxx
Old 11-08-2006, 02:01 PM
kundalini

Lol,

There are some spiritual lore which actually says it is wrong to push your beliefs on anybody but I wouldn't class that as discussing things though.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Deactivated Account
chi chi we're always here for you to talk to xxxxx
Closed Thread