Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 21-09-2017, 08:47 AM
Master

More food for thought

Here's an interesting article with added letters.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...terms-at-least
Old 15-11-2017, 01:14 AM
Master
"Observable reality", contrasts the greater reality and truth. As we've been hearing since Einstein.
True?

As well, the science of quantum physics reveals to us that two things can be true at the same time, which seem to oppose each other.
True?

Light is both a particle, and a wave.
Nothing can surpass the speed of light, and yet, instantaneous "spooky action at a distance" is a fact.
True?

The material world is "real", and yet..?
"The Field", is actually the only reality.

Stop feeding on junk food.
"Satellite view" supercedes, "Street View".

How's your "piece of steak", Busby?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-11-2017, 02:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Here's an interesting article with added letters.

(link)

Why do you find that to be "food for thought"? Fast food?
Old 15-11-2017, 06:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
"Observable reality", contrasts the greater reality and truth. As we've been hearing since Einstein.
True?

As well, the science of quantum physics reveals to us that two things can be true at the same time, which seem to oppose each other.
True?

Light is both a particle, and a wave.
Nothing can surpass the speed of light, and yet, instantaneous "spooky action at a distance" is a fact.
True?

The material world is "real", and yet..?
"The Field", is actually the only reality.

Stop feeding on junk food.
"Satellite view" supercedes, "Street View".

How's your "piece of steak", Busby?

Last night, as always once a month, I sat together with my two sons and my grandson. It was steakhouse time and I enjoyed a superb Rib-eye-steak together with, once again as always, interesting discussions about everything under the sun. Yesterday it was mainly about Netflix which meant grandad didn't have much to say but learned a lot!!

Well Einstein wasn't happy about 'spooky action' as we know, in fact he couldn't get his head round quantum physics and science is still at that stage, therefore the search for the links between the micro- and the macro-cosmos is continuing without much headway.

In case you don't know of Rupert Sheldrake just go to youtube - he'll tell you something about fields. Really fascinating stuff.

By the way inavalan, I no longer know why I started this 'food for thought' thread.
Old 16-11-2017, 12:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Last night, as always once a month, I sat together with my two sons and my grandson. It was steakhouse time and I enjoyed a superb Rib-eye-steak together with, once again as always, interesting discussions about everything under the sun. Yesterday it was mainly about Netflix which meant grandad didn't have much to say but learned a lot!!

Well Einstein wasn't happy about 'spooky action' as we know, in fact he couldn't get his head round quantum physics and science is still at that stage, therefore the search for the links between the micro- and the macro-cosmos is continuing without much headway.

In case you don't know of Rupert Sheldrake just go to youtube - he'll tell you something about fields. Really fascinating stuff.

By the way inavalan, I no longer know why I started this 'food for thought' thread.

Well, excuse the pun but you need to Ketchup.
Confirmations have been made on entanglement. Do a search with, "entanglement confirmed".

Meanwhile, religion exists because Life is more than this temporary organic situation in which we find ourselves. Science in no way discounts religion, and the spiritual aspects of reality, but supports that there is more and other.
Sheldrake's work also seems to support the understanding that a "program" is running, involving the underlying foundation for the material and organic spectrum.
Namely, time and space.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-11-2017, 08:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

Meanwhile, religion exists because Life is more than this temporary organic situation in which we find ourselves.

I agree that life is more than this temporary situation. Religion has however IMO sidetracked us from the essence of life. It (religion) wasn't really necessary but grew out of fear and ignorance.

We just don't need religion to live our lives.

Everything that happens in the universe is of a natural order. We don't need a 'supernatural' force or image to move into the future.
Old 20-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Master
Quote:
I agree that life is more than this temporary situation. Religion has however IMO sidetracked us from the essence of life. It (religion) wasn't really necessary but grew out of fear and ignorance.

We just don't need religion to live our lives.

Everything that happens in the universe is of a natural order. We don't need a 'supernatural' force or image to move into the future.

The supernatural exists Busby. Part of why the material and organic world is "The Matrix".
Every creation also has a Creator of it. Science tells us that time and space, underlying the material construct, is illusory.

Fear and ignorance? This involves ego related to the survival instinct of this evolved organic aspect, in which we find ourselves, within "space/time".

Religion is a consequence of all of this.
Because we are more and other than "this", in space and time.
Jesus came to this world and Matrix, from where our origins lie, to redeem the lost.
Those who have gone astray. Namely humanity, regarding,
"The Elect".

Disregard time as the Bible does in many places, and things become clarified.

Again, prophecy is indicative.

Old 28-11-2017, 03:27 AM
Seeker

Rabbi Moshe New says “truth comes in paradox”