Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 29-01-2016, 07:41 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian77
Physical injuries can affect us-but that doesn't mean WE are our brains!
Come on now,You say you've left your body,but you keep banging on about how you are your brain-your body.
Our "consciousness" is not our body.. while the manor in which we interpret our current surroundings "is" a direct byproduct of our body. When you formulate a thought, whether awake or while dreaming, those thoughts are based on physical stimulus and are processed by a physical brain.

Your consciousness is present as the quiet "I", your consciousness is being filtered through the human brain. Your consciousness is an "observer" of the thoughts that are being generated by the brain, to the point that any thought that you have is brain-created, brain-processed, brain-expressed, and brain experienced.

Your consciousness is eternal
Your brain-self is contained within this lifetime.

We have all been mistaking our brain-self as though it was our consciousness, which is easy to do. Our brain "thinks" while our consciousness is the observer of this thinking. Right now we are using our brains to communicate, and to think about what we're communicating. The manor in which we are currently doing so ends with our passing. We will no longer be observing and responding through our brain. We will indeed be fully conscious, much the way we are now, only the focus will no longer be physical. And our thinking will no longer be physically oriented. My out of body experiences made this clear.

I've said essentially this same thing repeatedly in our exchanges. There's a reason why there's essentially 7 billion different versions of what it is to be physical, it's because each individual is experiencing an individual reality based on the raw interpretation of each brain.

Our consciousness is "not" our brain, while our current definition of our current experience "is".
Old 29-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Pathfinder

There is a lot that science still doesn't know about the brain and its functions.The ventricles and the red nucleus for example.But the way in which we interpret this physical reality is through our body minds.The body mind contains what we call our personality.But there are two other minds,or two other ways of thinking;the Desire mind,and the Feeling mind.We are spiritual beings clothed in matter;the mind is the cause,the brain activity is the affect.
But another way:The universe has two sides;The Nature side-that is everything that can be perceived through the senses.Then there is the Intelligent side of the universe-that is ourSELVES.
The unseen intelligence that guides this universe is a result of our thinking.There is an unseen government of the universe.An intelligence that keeps the laws of nature in motion and guides the destiny of individuals,nations,and this civilization as a whole.
I've had a brain injury.I've been near death.I've seen THE TRUTH.
Old 29-01-2016, 10:49 PM
Pathfinder

There is a lot that science still doesn't know about the brain and its functions.The ventricles and the red nucleus for example.But the way in which we interpret this physical reality is through our body minds.The body mind contains what we call our personality.But there are two other minds,or two other ways of thinking;the Desire mind,and the Feeling mind.We are spiritual beings clothed in matter;the mind is the cause,the brain activity is the affect.
But another way:The universe has two sides;The Nature side-that is everything that can be perceived through the senses.Then there is the Intelligent side of the universe-that is ourSELVES.
The unseen intelligence that guides this universe is a result of our thinking.There is an unseen government that keeps the laws of nature in motion and that guides the destiny of individuals,nations,and this civilization as a whole.
Old 01-02-2016, 08:01 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian77
The unseen intelligence that guides this universe is a result of our thinking.There is an unseen government that keeps the laws of nature in motion and that guides the destiny of individuals,nations,and this civilization as a whole.
We likely agree on a number of things, we just happen to be using different words to describe them. :)
Old 01-02-2016, 10:04 PM
Pathfinder

But apparently not on the Breath-Form,the living soul of the physical body.
The Breath-Form is a unit of Nature which is the individual living form [soul] of each human body.It's active aspect is the breath,it's passive aspect is the form.From it's seat in the front part of the pituitary body it coordinates and governs the senses and the involuntary nervous system.
The rear part of the pituitary is the seat from which you,the Doer,the conscious self,govern the voluntary nervous system by thinging.