Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 11-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Guide
I haven't read the whole thread, sorry, but from what I did, I especially loved what two women here said: Miss Hepburn and Lakshmi.

Miss Hepburn, I love that quote of yours : "True Love never dies... it gets killed." Can very much relate. Tell you later.

I also liked what Lakshmi said: "Oftentimes, yes, egos and unhealed parts of us get in the way and we are wounded (or wound) the other to the point that the trust is gone, and we move on emotionally and/or physically. That is sad, if the souls want to be together and the couple just doesn't know how to heal (or one or both is unwilling to do the healing required)."
Very much resonates as well. My soul very badly wanted to be with someone, but we both had huge unhealed parts that got in the way. I wound him, he wound me, til we didn't know who started the fight, only that we were both bleeding. Letting go and moving on was the best thing we could do for our own sanity.

And there WAS love between us. And hey, if we could work it out, I'd still wish to be with him. But the feelings were slowly killed, and cannot be restored so easily.

If I knew love only for the story of my parents, I wouldn't know it: They have four children together, but they hate each other. They stay together for financial stability, for false vows and the "what-will-the-neighbors-say".

If I knew love only for movies and novels, I wouldn't know it: Great tragedies and cheesy lovestories, most of them are unlikely to happen in the "real world".

If I knew love only for what I've lived myself, I wouldn't know it either.

Falling out of love... falling into it is nicer. But as Miss Hepburn said, sometimes "it is better to have loved and lost than to have stayed with that psycho any longer"
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 12-10-2013, 10:45 AM
shone

The matters of love are so complicated but what complicates them is us, the people who fools in love.
When you get a new lover you can really think; ya this is the one, my soul mate. But usually when people stay together for long time, they tend to loose those killer feelings they used to feel for each other. Then when life adds on it tough stress that when things gets worse.
The most crazy thing is that you can never know who your soul mate will be so you keep on trying and fail trying and fail each time you hope for better relationship only to be disappointed but that life, you have to agree to disagree.