Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-02-2013, 01:56 PM
partofme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewcious281
Thats why a friend from another forum is convinced she has Borderline Personality Disorder
NO! It's called "wanting her cake and eating it too" disorder.

Damn now that all this is coming to light

By George I think he's got it!
Old 06-02-2013, 03:42 PM
Drewcious281

Yep i think the light has come. I woke up more clear and happy and the only thoughts that seem to pop into my head now are all the things i couldnt stand about her which now im seeing are alot more than the good. A memory i forgot popped into my head a bit ago. I remember telling my roomate that yes i like her and yes we have fun and great in bed but do i see her as a long term life long partner? hell no. She thinks she is better and higher class than everyone. I have examples to prove it but her acting that way is her insecurities and she is going to continue being a jumper of men and live a lonely life. I was the one that offered to help her change that cause she wanted to change bad and saw i could help but it ended up being the same pattern. thats her problem now and thankfully not mine.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:35 PM
Deactivated Account

that's good you feel clear but that is not very nice to think that of her even if things didnt end that well. :(
Old 06-02-2013, 05:36 PM
Drewcious281

but thats the reality of it and thats not because it didnt end well. Im seeing clearly now based on everything thats popping into my head. This is the BPD and not being able to be alone within her. I wanted to help and be there for her but she got scared and backed out like all the others so i guess im just another victim. it is what it is.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
but thats the reality of it and thats not because it didnt end well. Im seeing clearly now based on everything thats popping into my head. This is the BPD and abandonment within her. she cant be alone.

i think you're just bitter because of your insecurity. because you arent going the way you want to with her doesnt mean she will end up alone. for all you know,she may actually be much happier then you think. your resentment feelings towards are a clear indicator you shouldnt be together. on an energy level,we all can feel what another feels,and i'm sure she feels that you think that about her,and it repels even if she does like you. you should if you like her,try to only think pure and positive thoughts and bless her not think cursing thoughts of her. but,it's ok. some people when they don't get what they want,or see something good become haters. or,they put it on a pedestal and when it doesnt live up to it,it's just the worse thing ever in the world. typical. i'm sure she'll be fine,though. even if she has issues,i bet she's strong and has a lot going for her.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Drewcious281

We have our moments in a split. ups and downs but i know what your saying. I know her and her ways better than all of you and is why i say. I do understand the energy thing though and im sure she does sense how i feel but honestly each day since Monday that i decided now is not the time and i DO want to move on i have felt better and better and miss her less and less. I can also sense she really misses me and in a sense regrets not reaching back to me due to her high pride. I feel in my gut she thinks about me and misses what we had. We had a strong bond so alot of the time i felt what she felt and vice versa. This is not wishful thinking because i know now is not our time and there may never be our time but im ok with that. I do not expect a call or text or nothing from her nor do i care if she does or doesnt. My mind is more clear now and although we had great times and great physical connection i am thankful for experiancing that but other than that she really wasnt good for me. The way she is and her lifestyle i really feel she needs to be with some just as wealthy and well off as her to really be happy. I think we got along because i was impressed with her drive and attitude and beauty and she was impressed with my style and free spirited outlook on life and made her feel young again but in reality since she has 3 kids and i have never experianced the family life it just wouldnt work. i have accepted that and really am ok with that. It was a fun and good experiance and i actually dont have any resentment towards her. Like i said there are ups and downs with emotions but all in all i never have hated or resented any of my exs no matter what they did. I am in a huge transitional change in my life taking the next step mature wise and career wise right now so my main focus is me. This year i can feel and know amazing things are going to happen for me! I really still feel you are judging me waaaay to much Annabelle but its ok, you are entitled to your opinion. Good day.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
We have our moments in a split. ups and downs but i know what your saying. I know her and her ways better than all of you and is why i say. I do understand the energy thing though and im sure she does sense how i feel but honestly each day since Monday that i decided now is not the time and i DO want to move on i have felt better and better and miss her less and less. I can also sense she really misses me and in a sense regrets not reaching back to me due to her high pride. I feel in my gut she thinks about me and misses what we had. We had a strong bond so alot of the time i felt what she felt and vice versa. This is not wishful thinking because i know now is not our time and there may never be our time but im ok with that. I do not expect a call or text or nothing from her nor do i care if she does or doesnt. My mind is more clear now and although we had great times and great physical connection i am thankful for experiancing that but other than that she really wasnt good for me. The way she is and her lifestyle i really feel she needs to be with some just as wealthy and well off as her to really be happy. I think we got along because i was impressed with her drive and attitude and beauty and she was impressed with my style and free spirited outlook on life and made her feel young again but in reality since she has 3 kids and i have never experianced the family life it just wouldnt work. i have accepted that and really am ok with that. It was a fun and good experiance and i actually dont have any resentment towards her. Like i said there are ups and downs with emotions but all in all i never have hated or resented any of my exs no matter what they did. I am in a huge transitional change in my life taking the next step mature wise and career wise right now so my main focus is me. This year i can feel and know amazing things are going to happen for me! I really still feel you are judging me waaaay to much Annabelle but its ok, you are entitled to your opinion. Good day.

everything happens the way it's meant to. it sounds like you made the right decison. she was clearly somewhat psycho anyways to be violent. your probably better off. i do wish people would not punish each other so much however. but,i think it's natural when things end to think a little bit of unkind thoughts towards the other even if we do care for them. good for you on making a decison. she had her chance to text you after you opened the door. better things on the way for you now.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Drewcious281

I agree. Each day i have continued to feel and think of her less and less. I think when i finally accepted to let go and realized she was more harmful than benefitial for me is when i felt better. Im still not ready to see or run into her but otherwise i actually feel pretty ok. No more knot in stomach, no more anxiety and not even as much sadness. Thanks all! Ill keep you posted if anything out of the ordinary pops up. As one always says, if its meant its meant. Right now i know its not because she has alot of things to work on but she does have the potential to be an amazing person. I really do wish and hope she can unleash that person someday. Im optimistic so who knows way down the road if she changed and got help and we run into each other and rekindle. That happened with an ex of mine. I lived and loved my life for 9 months, then she popped back in the picture and had really changed and we gave it another go. Now i am not saying or expecting this with my recent ex. Just saying im optimistic that things can change. I dont have resentment towards her. It is what it is. She is who she is and i am who i am and thats the way it is. :-)
Old 08-02-2013, 06:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Good! Just focus on you and believe you are deserving to have greatness. You sound like you are doing well.