Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 09-08-2017, 01:44 AM
Pathfinder
Meditate to white and find clarity in 5 easy steps (or less)

Here is a scientific method to meditate to white with as little effort as possible. If you follow the instructions, it will turn the lights on, provide clarity and lead to so much more. It will work for the beginner or the advanced.

Step 1 - Find your middle. We're going to be "throwing a switch" in your brain so it will project back a certain response. In order to properly follow that response, you need to be able to find your middle so your perception will start there. It's like catching a bus; you need to be in the right place and slightly ahead of time. Learn the diagram below at its most basic. A wave with a line going up the middle.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...mhTTE9BQXl5V1k

Practice it until you can do it backward and forward and it physically clicks. This part is important. After it clicks, it becomes like your own rubber stamp. My middle is a concrete Omega symbol with a double black line going up the middle. My son sees his as a liquid yellow arch with a neon green column up the middle. It's like a personal rubber stamp. Hang it out in front of yourself and let your brain go there. If you can't complete this step, then the next steps will be a little more difficult. This diagram will really take off if you let it. Like handing you the keys for your own personal hovercraft.

Step 2 to follow

GG
Old 22-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Seeker
Gerry, it sounds interesting, what results have you got?
Old 22-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Pathfinder
It starts with a first spark of light and then it gets better the more you can immerse in to the clarity. I've found relaxation, pain control ,and profound spiritual well-being as a start. Dreamers usually have a white element as part of a vivid movie dream. This program will take you to white and then some. It's equal parts spirit and science.

It also works with eyes opened. Our goal is clarity by accessing the other side of the brain. Immerse in to this fully and your brain will hit a higher frequency where time will pass differently and tasks will seem simple matters as your eyes/brain operate at this other frequency.

I can only promise a most profound journey if you follow the instructions.

GG