Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Master
Old 02-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Suspended
Mornin' Kate

That's nice synchronicity. In the shower just then I was thinking about the Flower thread and how you haven't posted any updates recently. I have some red tulips and blue anemones out...but it's a dull day today so I might wait for sunshine. Photos always look better in sun.

And then I pop back to drip-dry and voila! You were most likely posting that amazing photo of your back garden (ha!) while I was thinking about you posting an update.

It's a kinda magic.....
Old 02-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Master
Hey evenin' Squatch synchronizing is very groovy thats for sure :) that is a brilliant photo isnt it ... its not my place though lol I love my garden but the fragrance alone in that garden would leave me speechless i think!

I have been feeling a little flat lately ... lost my zing lol ... I managed to snap another Lilly before the snails got to it ... they munched all around it, feasting on the leaves, but remarkably, they left the flower alone ...

Old 03-04-2012, 02:10 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Spring has arrived, well.. in Florida this year there was no noticeable fall or winter, but.. i will share some of the Botanical Garden's gifts..

Be well..
Old 03-04-2012, 10:00 AM
TzuJanLi

Old 03-04-2012, 12:21 PM
Suspended
I love how you get the backgrounds all blurry in your photos Tzu - it really enhances the flower itself.

Not having a clue how to do that...here are my meagre offerings.

Blue Anemones

Can-can Tulips

Close-up Tulip
Old 03-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Master
Nice Tzu! Your photography is always stunning ... more please :) what is that first flower?

They are gorgeous Squatch ... anything but meagre ... that name Can-Can ... perfect! They look like a row of dancing girls doing high kicks ... the Anemones are sweet too ... they look like purple roses ... I am not sure I have seen a purple rose, have you? I have never thought about that before ...
Old 03-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Suspended
The Can-Can name was made up by me. As I looked at them, I saw a line of can-can dancers!

A purple rose....hmmmm....I can't recall ever seeing one either.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:39 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

I'm not certain of the names.. it's a tropical fruit, i think..

Blurry happens with a fast shutter-speed and a low F-stop number (more open aperture), best with a darker or contrasting background

Next, one of my favorites.. it reminds me of Chinese paintings, elegant simplicity.. Mother Nature is such a show-off..

Be well..
Old 03-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Blurry happens with a fast shutter-speed and a low F-stop number (more open aperture), best with a darker or contrasting background

Flibberty jib. I'm a point & shoot kinda person. I'm scared now. Jeepers!