Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-02-2011, 11:33 PM
AngelBreeze

Hi, Miss Hepburn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
There better be a prize!

Sound?...... Shabda?

AngelBreeze, I like that you are using bold purple - I wish I would have thought of that.

Thank you for your comment on my use of bold purple. I like that color very much and it helps to show contrast between what the other person also said. And of course, since the forum allows anyone to use whatever color they like, feel free to join the "purple brigade!"

I also like purple because, to paraphrase a great lady, and I bet you can't guess who she is, I was recently called a 'knight in shining armor.' Don't you forget it!"

Good to hear from you! Have a wonderful day!
Old 17-02-2011, 12:01 AM
AngelBreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
who is it that says the bible is the inspired word of God? another christian??? not exactly an unbiased source...the Word of God is not to be found in ANY book, the Word of God is not a spoken or written word...ive described the literal Word of God a few posts above, if it makes you feel better to get a clue from the bible ( a mere book, written by men, NOT God) then have a look at Acts 2:2, the only spot in the bible that says anything about the Word of God

I said it is the "Inspired" Word of God, that is what the Bible is called. Were you not listening? Check any source that is knowledgeable about the Bible and you will hear the same thing.

...belief is ok as a starting point, but it will never take you to God, better to acquire some knowingness via direct experience to do that...fundamentalism is the one thing that deprives persons of ANY religion or path from the heart of God, which means they CHOOSE to deny themselves access to God...

No, merely reading a great book such as the Holy Bible will not take one to God. But becoming a Born Again Christian as I have will! So, what's your excuse?

And you are not correct in that fundamentalism deprives one from the heart of God. If one did not believe in the fundamental teachings of God, they would more than likely not proceed to become Born Again which is what the Bible teaches is the only way into Heaven despite what heathens and others think. The word of God cannot be denied. So try as you may, and I'm sensing a great deal of intolerance from you here, God knows exactly who we are who are Born Again and grants us access to Him at anytime we wish to speak with Him in prayer. He does listen and grants many prayers I am very happy to report! What is sad is that others don't want to believe in Jesus, yet feel they can enter into Heaven just as well when clearly they will not without turning their life over to Him first. But they keep on believing that lie that they will, and that is what is so sad about it because it concerns their spirit and soul and not attaining Heaven can never be a good thing. But if that's what they want, that's their choice.

Have a good day!

Old 17-02-2011, 12:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBreeze
No, merely reading a great book such as the Holy Bible will not take one to God. But becoming a Born Again Christian as I have will! So, what's your excuse?

And you are not correct in that fundamentalism deprives one from the heart of God. If one did not believe in the fundamental teachings of God, they would more than likely not proceed to become Born Again which is what the Bible teaches is the only way into Heaven despite what heathens and others think. The word of God cannot be denied. So try as you may, and I'm sensing a great deal of intolerance from you here, God knows exactly who we are who are Born Again and grants us access to Him at anytime we wish to speak with Him in prayer. He does listen and grants many prayers I am very happy to report! What is sad is that others don't want to believe in Jesus, yet feel they can enter into Heaven just as well when clearly they will not without turning their life over to Him first. But they keep on believing that lie that they will, and that is what is so sad about it because it concerns their spirit and soul and not attaining Heaven can never be a good thing. But if that's what they want, that's their choice.

Have a good day!

sorry, but youre completely incorrect...ive no need of an excuse as i have a means of direct experience and instruction from the Divine...it cant be found in ANY book, anywhere....the place you will "attain" is a place ive already gone beyond...you could too, but you choose not to, your busy with a bauble of a book i guess, but thats ok, God will wait... btw, Jesus isnt a savior, and isnt even the highest saint in the world's history, no offense to him, but there are a great many others that have attained a spot that Jesus simply never did in his entire life...but to each their own...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 17-02-2011, 02:34 AM
WhiteDevil

I believe what christians follow is an interpretation of what god and the afterlife is, it's not necessarily a correct one. So yeah I think christians being reincarnated is likely, if such a thing exists.
Old 17-02-2011, 04:13 AM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
sorry, but youre completely incorrect...ive no need of an excuse as i have a means of direct experience and instruction from the Divine...it cant be found in ANY book, anywhere....the place you will "attain" is a place ive already gone beyond...you could too, but you choose not to, your busy with a bauble of a book i guess, but thats ok, God will wait... btw, Jesus isnt a savior, and isnt even the highest saint in the world's history, no offense to him, but there are a great many others that have attained a spot that Jesus simply never did in his entire life...but to each their own...

All who agree with brother Shabda say AMEN, I don't believe in the group of religious zelots who put down anything that doesn't agree with the bible. The bible is but a bunch of letters written by someone that no one can identify. None of the gospels were writen by their namesakes and those more tha 60 years after the supposed crucifixion, death and resurrection. I agree with Seth that there was a stand in for Jesus. It wouldn't have been difficult to find another, for there were many who believed themselves to be the messiah. Find one, drug him and tell him he's going to die for all the christians and then Peter denied him at the garden, why? because it wasn't Jesus but a stand in messiah. It was necessary to have a crucifixion in order to fulfil the scripture. However Jesus was no martyr, that wasn't in the plans for him. Why in heavens name would God want his only son to die? Well if you look into it, you'll find that we are all sons and daughters of the Source of all consciousness.

Jesus was here to tell us that we don't die and that the spirit is within each of us. There are many metaphysical metaphors in Jesus' words. Ever since Constantine the bible has been used to create power for the leaders, to keep every good christian under the thumb of Pope's and that ilk.

It is simply a waste of time trying to convince most christians about the Source of consciousness and that there is no god as such. I believe and I have been told that they chose to come into this reality with that understanding and only time will tell the truth.
Old 17-02-2011, 04:21 AM
Baldr44

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBreeze

Have a good day!

Just one small thing, if you wish to go to heaven and be a believer, bless you as there is indeed a place just for you and your other christian friends. However it is my desire to raise above that with a conscious awareness of other realms above that lowly plane. That place is of a lower vibrational level and it will be just as you expect. Again, there are many higher planes of existence and that's where I'll be.
Old 17-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Myer

Angelbreeze.............easy tiger !

You're like a storm trooper, pouncing on anyone who doesn't share your views.

Every post in this forum is valid in its own right. I like reading other peoples thoughts, even though they may conflict with my own. It's interesting and thought provoking.

And I don't think we refer to people as 'heathens' any more!

The bit that always makes me smile is, you end the post with....

'Have a nice day' LOL !

Myer
Old 17-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myer
Angelbreeze.............easy tiger !

You're like a storm trooper, pouncing on anyone who doesn't share your views.

Every post in this forum is valid in its own right. I like reading other peoples thoughts, even though they may conflict with my own. It's interesting and thought provoking.

And I don't think we refer to people as 'heathens' any more!

The bit that always makes me smile is, you end the post with....

'Have a nice day' LOL !

Myer

It's really ok as I'm not in any way offended. Its all about what one believes in. There will come a time when those who profess the bible being the only true word will know the truth. They will be given an opportunity to grow in consciousness and be aware of their higher mind.

The storm trooper routine is standard operating procedures. The realm or heaven reality is really exactly what christians expect to have in that situation. They only need to think of something and it appears. Their every wish is there. The higher realms or mental planes are far greater than that. There is a far greater understanding of consciousness and that we are consciousness as infinite beings.
Old 17-02-2011, 07:32 PM
scottyaks143

I dont think that christians have reincarnation because the bible says that our soul will have eternal life after death.
Old 17-02-2011, 07:33 PM
scottyaks143

I mean if your soul go to heaven and it will have an eternal life in heaven.. but if your soul is in hell you are also in eternal agony and pain.