Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Master
Question Ever knew you were HOME?

Has anyone else here ever gone some place they've never been before in this life, but as soon as you saw it or touched it, you knew it was HOME?

I have and I am just curious how many other people here have had the same experience.
Old 18-08-2006, 10:32 PM
Deactivated Account
yeah i have it's a very strange feeling isn't it? oh and have you ever gone into a house and 'sensed' that something really bad happened there??

that feeling you described is handy if you're moving especially, this could also be some form of deja vue (can't spell that lol)
Old 18-08-2006, 10:42 PM
chi chi

i have been to places and know i have been there before and i even recognised the owner of a cafe me and my hubby was in he said it was impossible because we havent been here before but the name was right as the regulars was calling his name for service how weird is that
Old 18-08-2006, 10:48 PM
Master
I loved the feeling. In a past life I lived in a palace (as a servant/apprentice midwife) and the moment I saw it I nearly started crying. That palace held so many happy PL memories. It was just a shell of a palace...no roof any more...upper floors missing, but it was HOME. And leaving it was very difficult for me.

I've had feelings of deja vue too, but this was entirely different. The place seemed to actually welcome me home...I felt embraced when I walked into the palace.
Old 18-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Deactivated Account
what a lovely..

experience for you mother goose, i've never recognised a place from a past life, but have felt a strong sense of 'coming home' in certain houses
Old 18-08-2006, 10:52 PM
chi chi

omg mother goose have you ever tried to find out who you was?
Old 18-08-2006, 10:54 PM
Master
I've had that 'coming home' feeling as well, which is very comforting. But if I could help everyone have an experience like I did in Scotland...I would!!! There's just nothing like it!
Old 18-08-2006, 10:54 PM
Deactivated Account
yeah i'd go for regression it seems you know a lot about who you were already, fascinating stuff
Old 18-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Deactivated Account
yeah it would be great mother goose
Old 18-08-2006, 10:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
omg mother goose have you ever tried to find out who you was?
all I know is that I was an apprentice midwife...working with my mother there in the palace until circumstances forced me to leave. I was a 'nobody'...but it was a beautiful happy time in that life...living there in that palace.
Closed Thread