Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-08-2014, 06:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
Can you astral project to the halls of learning and other parts of the afterlife?
To whom are you posing this question?
And are you asking in regard to your own ability?

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-08-2014, 04:17 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
No-thing exists that is not alive, for nothing exists outside of the One Source.

What is the One Source?

Quote:
Human beings must therefore re-evaluate how their own species defines life. Only when this is done will such life reveal itself to you in extraordinary ways. For if you do not recognise a thing to contain the very essence of universal life how will you ever hope to communicate with it, or access its ancient celestial cellular memory.

I acknowledge that our current understanding of biology remains limited and unfulfilling. I believe that it may be possible in the future for humans to fully grasp the concepts of life and consciousness, but this will require lots of time and much more scientific studies. In the meantime, I wonder what is the best method for humans to investigate the true nature of the universe besides employing the scientific method.

Quote:

There are as many species and sub-species of Faerie as there are fauna and flora. They differ in appearance, behaviour and vibration in relation to their evolutionary path and environmental surroundings. They generally cluster together in what could be called tribes, within specific geographical habitats which they have become accustomed to, within specific climates and seasonal cycles. Some have the appearance of wings, yet many do not. They do not generally appear human-looking as depicted in children’s fairy tales, and tend to have more of a translucent or multi-dimensional nature. They do not particularly have what you would expect to be male and female genitalia or gender, yet they can do so if they so choose, and may often undergo transformations to such effect at times in their existence as Faerie. They do not have physical bodies as you do because they exist in a parallel dimension to yours, hence they are generally invisible to you, as are most all other surrounding life forms. Some of such are able to remain invisible to you by psychically accessing your visual cortex and altering the images you perceive at any given time. The majority of multi-dimensional beings can do this to you however due to a vulnerability exposed within the human brain.

Thank you very much for this vivid description. I am shocked to learn that an integral part of my brain could be accessed, manipulated, and exploited by a foreign species without my explicit permission. Who knows what else could happen to my brain if it is that vulnerable to foreign influences?

Quote:
There are many species who have mastered the consciousness connectivity of merging. The Asceleottyi are not one species but many, and not of the physical realm. Their understanding goes beyond the vehicle of human words. For it is, human words and language only resonate to a certain point, then they become obsolete and archaic. One day human beings will discover a new form of communication and make spoken word inconsequential. There comes a point when one must do away with words in order to fully progress in ones own understanding. It is through this progression that the consciousness of a stone will reveal itself to you.

If the Asceleottyi aren't a single species, who or what are they exactly? What do members of the Asceleottyi have in common? You seem to give off the impression that you're able to predict the future of the human race. I hope that you're correct and there will soon be a new form of communication that allows us to interact with other forms of life.

Quote:
Disharmony leads to conflict and instability. Conflict and instability leads to suffering. As will your emotions remind you.

On the other hand, harmony leads to peace and stability, which might lead to the elimination of suffering.

Quote:
Humans have evolved through variable instances of mutations to what you see today. Your genetic material was seeded here from other parts of the cosmos, as is the case for many other planets. While evolving naturally in its own habitat of the Earth, within its own mutating climate, variable instances of intervention have occurred to the human genes to introduce them into a more customised ideal by other influences.

In other words, the stardust theory about the origins of life may contain some truth in it. This also indicates the existence of life in other parts of the cosmos.

Quote:
Through interbreeding of different evolving tribes across the globe humanity has come to produce the races you see today. During these instances of intervention certain memories of your origins and natural connectivity with mother Earth became subdued and forgotten.

This is where the Neanderthals probably come into play. I hope you could explain in more detail why the interbreeding between humans and other tribes should be regarded as an "intervention" rather than a "natural process". Who intervened on whose behalf?

Quote:
Behaviour traits and compulsive disorders. Deeply embedded fears, phobias and physical reactions.

Isn't it unfair for a newborn infant to be endowed with negative attributes right at the onset of birth, through no fault of his own?

Quote:
The differences are simple; how they make you feel. Perform such meditations that both work for you and are suitable for that which you aspire for yourself at any one time. Ask yourself, what do I wish to feel?

I wish to feel harmonious, peaceful, and stable, through the practice of meditation.

Quote:
I trust this is useful.

Yes, your replies have been very helpful to me. Thank you once again.
Old 22-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Ascender
Quote:
To whom are you posing this question?
And are you asking in regard to your own ability?

-Sparrow

Well,I was asking you. I can't Astral Project at the moment. I keep trying,but I never get anywhere fast. However,I was wondering if once a person is able to AP if they could go to the Halls Of Learning,meet angels and see other parts of the afterlife
Old 23-08-2014, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
Well,I was asking you. I can't Astral Project at the moment. I keep trying,but I never get anywhere fast. However,I was wondering if once a person is able to AP if they could go to the Halls Of Learning,meet angels and see other parts of the afterlife
To dismiss any foregone conclusion that anyone who astral projects can wilfully and on a whim wonder into the halls of information, this is untrue. The halls of information is protected within a vibration that can only be access through open genuine loving intent. Not all who astral project hold this loving resonance or are of the desired intent. If this were the case, all malevolent beings would be able to access the secrets of the universe and use it against you.

It is usually your spirit guides who will facilitate a connection to such archives for you and help present such information to you in a way which holds meaning to you as a human being, in terms of language and understanding. It is therefore not essential that you learn to astral project in order to gain benefit from the halls of information. You can instead go by the route of meditation with the intent of your guide facilitating that connection and transferring information to you in the way of imagery and other sensory experiences. You may also sometimes have these type of experiences in your sleep states.

I should also point out that there are times when individuals believe in fact that they are connecting to or are within the halls of information, when they are in fact not.

Whatever your route, be clear in your intent and in your heart.

-Sparrow

Old 23-08-2014, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
What is the One Source?

It is the original infinite parental source of the omnipresent harmonic which pervades all living things. It is the source within your being which observes your core vibration as an entity; the source of your ancient sentient spirit. It is the source of all consciousness and all of creation; that which all species on all worlds identify as the origin of all universes. It is not something which can be explained to you in any spoken language, only something which you can be led to experience.

Quote:
I acknowledge that our current understanding of biology remains limited and unfulfilling. I believe that it may be possible in the future for humans to fully grasp the concepts of life and consciousness, but this will require lots of time and much more scientific studies. In the meantime, I wonder what is the best method for humans to investigate the true nature of the universe besides employing the scientific method.

By studying consciousness itself. It is the fault of the system in which human society and progressive development is governed and funded. Scientists and researchers are expected to produce physical measurable and applicable results to perpetuate further funding for their studies. Studying consciousness in the way which is required to significantly advance yourself as a species is not adequately funded or supported because there is no immediate benefit or financial gain for produced results, which are not easily defined, proven or contained into a marketable product or service. The motives and criteria for funding research needs to change, so too the approaches which are often dismissed, criticized and avoided need to be pursued. There are many individuals outside of the field of science who have mastered miraculous feats and abilities of consciousness, of creation and of perception; these individuals are simply ignored by the greater scientific community. This has to change.

Quote:
Thank you very much for this vivid description. I am shocked to learn that an integral part of my brain could be accessed, manipulated, and exploited by a foreign species without my explicit permission. Who knows what else could happen to my brain if it is that vulnerable to foreign influences?

I am aware of many occurrences across the globe which involve individuals, or family generations, or specific geographical locations, where human beings and other animals are exploited, abused or deceived, both by other species and other human beings. It is primarily because, as I have already outlined in my previous answer, humanity has not progressed with studies in consciousness as a form of universal technology. It is also unfortunate that the radiation from the sun as well as man-made radiation you expose everyone to is making your brain function at a lower and more vulnerable density.
As alarming as it may seem, most visiting or resident intelligent species are significantly more advanced in telepathic ability than you can comprehend, and can manipulate the visual perceptions of hundreds of human beings on the surface at once, even from their own craft or subterranean city. Though with this said, most of them do so for their own protection from you and your hostile reaction to them. Most human beings are not psychologically stable enough to handle a visual or physical encounter with an extraterrestrial. They tend to panic and their survival instinct takes over leaving little ability to comprehend the encounter in its deeper significance.

Quote:
If the Asceleottyi aren't a single species, who or what are they exactly? What do members of the Asceleottyi have in common? You seem to give off the impression that you're able to predict the future of the human race. I hope that you're correct and there will soon be a new form of communication that allows us to interact with other forms of life.

You could say they are a collection of different animals of other realms in the universe who have shared a common experience which have brought them together. They have come together in compassion for one another, and who have compassion for the journeys of other species in the universe. You must understand, in the universe there are many beautiful species that exist, and many of those are extinguished or caused to become extinct, either by another race or by the loss of their sun or planetary destruction. Our group work to bring different soul groups together through awareness of each other.

The future of the human race already exists but as a different frequency within the universal matrix. Though it is not set in stone or a pre-decided process because all things in creation are constantly in motion.

Quote:
In other words, the stardust theory about the origins of life may contain some truth in it. This also indicates the existence of life in other parts of the cosmos.

In other words, the general humanoid model; that is, beings with two arms and two legs who walk upright and speak distinct languages are invariably duplicated throughout the universe. Though there are many other models which are duplicated throughout, those within your own model tend to seek each other out and form alliances with one another. Yet there are those who seek only to control and manipulate. Earth, in a sense, is seen as quite unique by some, in that human beings tend to domesticate other species as pets.

Quote:
This is where the Neanderthals probably come into play. I hope you could explain in more detail why the interbreeding between humans and other tribes should be regarded as an "intervention" rather than a "natural process". Who intervened on whose behalf?

Your confusion is understandable. The intervention I speak of is primarily the direct physical influence from other species who did not naturally evolve on planet Earth. As I have spoken elsewhere on this, there was originally several different distinctions of man, whose characteristics differed through geographical location, climate, diet and lifestyle. The Neanderthal is a loose relative of the infamous sasquatch, or Bigfoot, who are also a part of this human heritage who walked the surface of the Earth. There are those also who evolved differently deep underground away from the suns direct radiation and tribal conflicts. Within these original genetic distinctions there have been various interbreeding and genetic alterations that have occurred by visiting races. This should be very obvious to those with a sound scientific mind who understand it does in fact take millions of years for any one species to evolve so dramatically as human beings have. For example, much of the reptilian life you see today has evolved very little over millions of years, yet humanity has seemingly evolved ahead of its time and has now taken over the whole surface of the planet and has become the ultimate predator. This was not a natural process or product of natures harmonic balance unfolding, it was the result of orchestrated interference.

Quote:
Isn't it unfair for a newborn infant to be endowed with negative attributes right at the onset of birth, through no fault of his own?

Tell that to the parents who continue to consume toxins, eat unhealthy diets and who live their lives oblivious to the damage they are causing to their biology and their offspring.
Is this the fault of the child, or of the parents for bringing that child into such conditions.

Who said life was supposed to be fair? Life is what it is, and what you make it; life does not pick sides, but in its very nature teaches you to overcome and persevere beyond your present limitations.

Quote:
I wish to feel harmonious, peaceful, and stable, through the practice of meditation.

Perhaps I would refer you to my meditation thread here on this forum.

Quote:
Yes, your replies have been very helpful to me. Thank you once again.

I am as ever privileged to provide a light, an insight and an incentive to further pursue your own self-awareness.

In light of love.
-Sparrow

Old 23-08-2014, 04:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Perhaps I would refer you to my meditation thread here on this forum.

Excellent idea Sparrow, if I may be of help ?

Here is the link to Sparrow's truly awesome Meditation Thread !
There is quite the variety, something for whatever you are needing a meditation for !

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4070

love & blessings,
Adrienne xx
Old 23-08-2014, 04:35 PM
Deactivated Account

To SpecialKel5

You are welcome.
I am happy you found Sparrow's thread to be of help and comfort to you in your time of loss and sadness.
Sparrow also has a wonderful meditation thread ( see above ) you might want to visit that thread also !

blessings to you!
Adrienne xx
Old 23-08-2014, 06:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Excellent idea Sparrow, if I may be of help ?

Here is the link to Sparrow's truly awesome Meditation Thread !
There is quite the variety, something for whatever you are needing a meditation for !

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4070

love & blessings,
Adrienne xx

Ah - my friend, I thought I sensed you lurking in the background.

-Sparrow

Old 23-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Ascender
Quote:
To dismiss any foregone conclusion that anyone who astral projects can wilfully and on a whim wonder into the halls of information, this is untrue. The halls of information is protected within a vibration that can only be access through open genuine loving intent. Not all who astral project hold this loving resonance or are of the desired intent. If this were the case, all malevolent beings would be able to access the secrets of the universe and use it against you.

It is usually your spirit guides who will facilitate a connection to such archives for you and help present such information to you in a way which holds meaning to you as a human being, in terms of language and understanding. It is therefore not essential that you learn to astral project in order to gain benefit from the halls of information. You can instead go by the route of meditation with the intent of your guide facilitating that connection and transferring information to you in the way of imagery and other sensory experiences. You may also sometimes have these type of experiences in your sleep states.

I should also point out that there are times when individuals believe in fact that they are connecting to or are within the halls of information, when they are in fact not.

Whatever your route, be clear in your intent and in your heart.

-Sparrow

Thank you,Spirit Guide Sparrow. You seem very knowledgeable and I have just one more question,if you don't mind. I lost my baby boy about two years ago. He was a Red Sable Pomeranian. He was very small weighing only about two pounds when he passed. His name was Scooby. I miss him so very much. My baby girl Lilly has helped a lot,but I miss my Scooby. Could you tell me where he is and if he is okay? When he passed away I asked a Nun who lived at my Grandma's apartment if he would go to Heaven and she said no and proceeded to tell me that animals have no soul. However,I have trouble believing that as I look into their beautiful,sweet eyes and see they all have personality and I can almost see into their souls.
Old 23-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Ah - my friend, I thought I sensed you lurking in the background.

-Sparrow

Psychic you are !