Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-12-2013, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigby941
WOW.

That was the most AMAZING thing I've ever read...

My daughter, 4 1/2 years old, has Pompe Disease - Infantile Onset. It's a fatal muscular disease - under the "MD umbrella." Genetic - (had no clue my husband and I were carriers of it). Odds are 1 in 100K.

Zoe has the MOST BEAUTIFUL SOUL.

***I had a "lightbulb" moment - reading what you had put down...!!!***

She won't have weak muscles after she dies.
She'll be able to run PERFECT and not have sore muscles later that night.
She won't have to get 6 hour infusions of an enzyme therapy - via port - every other Friday (which is obviously horrible for a 4 year old - she's done that since she was 5 months old).
She won't have ANY of the "issues" she has now, and the horrible "issues" she'll have, later in her life - however long that may be...

Thank you for actually, for the first time, having actual hope. It KILLS ME that I can't "fix" her, or take her disease onto myself.

Elizabeth
One of the great many admirable traits of human beings is their capacity to endure in the presence of obstacle and opposition; of their capacity for faith, for hope and for courage in the face of fear. I am in reverence of such noble display of character and is something which silences a million souls who gather to witness it as a great cosmic event. There is no spectacle greater than the love of a mother, Elizabeth, for her beloved child, Zoe.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 07-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Hi sparrow, my guides always been the robin but as were all so closely related lol! I know your a busy busy sparrow, but would love to hear your thoughts when you have time on this and at your leisure.
Obe and nde, id love to hear your thoughts on there relationship to each other and with regards to afterlife :)
Thankyou Loopy :)
Dear loopylucid,

It is nice to receive your sweet persona and entertain these thoughts with you.

Out of body experiences and near death experiences have similar characteristics as one would expect when we are addressing the same body of energy. Out of body experiences, or OBE’s take place either unconsciously or consciously depending on the circumstances which initiate them. Near death experiences, or NDE’s, occur when the physical body sustains a form of trauma. What takes place is the cellular and consciousness memory of the human persona, what you might call a soul or energy body, continues to operate independent of its physical dimensional counterpart. Each of the physical cells of your body retains sentient memory of everything it experiences and transfers this memory into a vibrational frequency. This vibrational frequency is worn as a coat of consciousness over your core central vibration, your sentient spirit, which is connected to your human form via an etheric strand.
During an OBE your point of Self-perspective is shifted to another frequency range and while similar to a NDE often wields a different experience. While essentially they are both dealing with the same consciousness collective mass, it is the state and condition prior to its initiation that determines its differentiating characteristics. With a NDE the initiation is often one confusion and disorientation because the body may sustain trauma which triggers such events. With OBE’s there is no trauma induced initiation, though sometimes mistaken for sleep paralysis, in which case may invoke a sense of fear and associated emotional trauma. In the instance of traumatic induced NDE the individual may feel like they are propelled through cellular and consciousness memory recall, and experience their life flash before their eyes, be propelled out of their body as an observer, or be drawn into a self induced environment where they are met with landscapes or entities of various description. This can be true too of a self-induced or unconsciously induced OBE where one finds themself either floating above, or submerged within some surreal landscape. The difference in events in both accounts have greatly to do with how their experience is initiated and the condition of the individual consciousness at the time of this event. Some events will not be remembered in waking state and leave you confused how you got from one place or state to another, this can be due to the fact that time itself follows a different format than that of your physical body and its brain analysis of events are used to. Consciousness is not required to travel from A to B, it may simply shift its own awareness from point A to B instantly.
It is a basic rule to follow that whether it be an OBE or a NDE, both can be manipulated to different, or even similar experiences, depending on how they are initiated, and under the conditions they are created within.

May the love of your mother reach you always, in all ways.

-Sparrow

Old 07-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Tucc17

Dear Sparrow,

Thank you for your response. I agree with you firstly that I should be helping to create heaven on Earth. I have led a good, albeit not perfect life, thus far.

Thank you...I know those that are helping others and I wish to help others more. I truly do...I feel it within me everyday. However, my current life situation seems to have handcuffed me from doing exactly that. I am in an unfulfilling job that barely pays the bills and even if I had the time and means to, I don't know exactly what I should be doing. I feel like I'm stuck on a hamster wheel here on Earth because of past choices and current responsibilities.

I have made it a constant effort in my life to be as good as possible and spread love to others in any way I can. So my time here is not a waste and whatever time I have left, I intend to continue being the best human being I can possibly be.

I have almost passed a few times since my first message to you but I know the energy of my loved ones here on Earth has helped sustain me. I feel like I have a greater purpose and my time on Earth might be keeping me from that purpose.

Ever since I have started reading your thread, I have blessed with additional insight and perspective on life and the afterlife. Regardless of how long I am here, I intend to live a positive, good life.

Thank you Sparrow for everything. Bless you!! Again, I am grateful for whatever advice you can send my way!
Old 08-12-2013, 12:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucc17
Dear Sparrow,

Thank you for your response. I agree with you firstly that I should be helping to create heaven on Earth. I have led a good, albeit not perfect life, thus far.

Thank you...I know those that are helping others and I wish to help others more. I truly do...I feel it within me everyday. However, my current life situation seems to have handcuffed me from doing exactly that. I am in an unfulfilling job that barely pays the bills and even if I had the time and means to, I don't know exactly what I should be doing. I feel like I'm stuck on a hamster wheel here on Earth because of past choices and current responsibilities.

I have made it a constant effort in my life to be as good as possible and spread love to others in any way I can. So my time here is not a waste and whatever time I have left, I intend to continue being the best human being I can possibly be.

I have almost passed a few times since my first message to you but I know the energy of my loved ones here on Earth has helped sustain me. I feel like I have a greater purpose and my time on Earth might be keeping me from that purpose.

Ever since I have started reading your thread, I have blessed with additional insight and perspective on life and the afterlife. Regardless of how long I am here, I intend to live a positive, good life.

Thank you Sparrow for everything. Bless you!! Again, I am grateful for whatever advice you can send my way!
Dear Jon,

To begin with, helping to create heaven on Earth must always begin with creating heaven within yourself. This means bringing the love and joys of the heavens above out from your heart into your own quality of life. You cannot harvest a hope for a heaven on Earth if you presume to live in a world of hell and disappointment. You need not lead a perfect life, for such a thing is granted only in a perfect world. A perfect world is only possible in perfect unification of its populace.

To find out what exactly you should be doing you must first identify with your core central values. These values are what make love and joy possible in an imperfect world, and are what are needed to be recognised in order to create a perfect world. If your job is unfulfilling it is because the work that you do is not aligned with your core central values and does not nurture or cultivate those values into joyful experience. Do not be afraid to change that which no longer serves you, nor continue to be a slave to that which does not. Your time on Earth is not what is keeping you from fulfilling your purpose, it is your adopted outlook and attitude. Your purpose does not lie elsewhere in the cosmos or the intangible dimensions of an unseen reality, your purpose awaits you in your present reality, in your present form and canvas of opportunity. If this were not so you would not have bothered to invest a soul into physical form to begin with.

From one soul to another...
-Sparrow

Old 08-12-2013, 02:47 AM
Tucc17

Dear Sparrow,

I wasn't suggesting that I was trying to be perfect for I know that's impossible. I was alluding to what you said. I am seeking to bring the love and joy of heaven in my heart.

You are right that my job doesn't align with my core values. I am seeking to find what does align with my values but until then I cannot simply abandon what I am doing and make a change simply for the sake of making a change. Unfortunately, I have Earthly responsibilities that I will not forsake.

Basically, I know what you are saying and I agree Sparrow. I appreciate your wisdom. My challenge, should I have enough time left on Earth to do so, is to put your words which I already know to be true in my heart into motion. Thank you again for sharing your wisdom with myself and everyone else. You are a blessing! I will continue to live a positive life and strive to be ever present and full of love.

Jon
Old 08-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Master
I cant offer much back, other than my love, so this for you, Come rest on my shoulder sparrow let me whisper in your ear tweet tweet,

A little robin told me,
Seek and you shall find,
a sparrow came and held me,
captive in his mind,
assured me from all journeys,
the same footprints we leave behind,
bestowed on us the measures of grace and love his wings could find,
and so i sit here smiling my mothers breast alive and red,
Puffed out to remind me with each home out hearts we nest,
A sparrows heaven answered those who call and each does bless,
my arms are wrapped around you, thankyou my darling conciousness :)
Loopy :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear loopylucid,

It is nice to receive your sweet persona and entertain these thoughts with you.

Out of body experiences and near death experiences have similar characteristics as one would expect when we are addressing the same body of energy. Out of body experiences, or OBE’s take place either unconsciously or consciously depending on the circumstances which initiate them. Near death experiences, or NDE’s, occur when the physical body sustains a form of trauma. What takes place is the cellular and consciousness memory of the human persona, what you might call a soul or energy body, continues to operate independent of its physical dimensional counterpart. Each of the physical cells of your body retains sentient memory of everything it experiences and transfers this memory into a vibrational frequency. This vibrational frequency is worn as a coat of consciousness over your core central vibration, your sentient spirit, which is connected to your human form via an etheric strand.
During an OBE your point of Self-perspective is shifted to another frequency range and while similar to a NDE often wields a different experience. While essentially they are both dealing with the same consciousness collective mass, it is the state and condition prior to its initiation that determines its differentiating characteristics. With a NDE the initiation is often one confusion and disorientation because the body may sustain trauma which triggers such events. With OBE’s there is no trauma induced initiation, though sometimes mistaken for sleep paralysis, in which case may invoke a sense of fear and associated emotional trauma. In the instance of traumatic induced NDE the individual may feel like they are propelled through cellular and consciousness memory recall, and experience their life flash before their eyes, be propelled out of their body as an observer, or be drawn into a self induced environment where they are met with landscapes or entities of various description. This can be true too of a self-induced or unconsciously induced OBE where one finds themself either floating above, or submerged within some surreal landscape. The difference in events in both accounts have greatly to do with how their experience is initiated and the condition of the individual consciousness at the time of this event. Some events will not be remembered in waking state and leave you confused how you got from one place or state to another, this can be due to the fact that time itself follows a different format than that of your physical body and its brain analysis of events are used to. Consciousness is not required to travel from A to B, it may simply shift its own awareness from point A to B instantly.
It is a basic rule to follow that whether it be an OBE or a NDE, both can be manipulated to different, or even similar experiences, depending on how they are initiated, and under the conditions they are created within.

May the love of your mother reach you always, in all ways.

-Sparrow

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 08-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Master

Dear Sparrow

My father came back to me again last night, I didn't know why. Also, other family members are gathering around, I've moved into an area where my gran used to hang out. I'm trying to work out why I'm called here and what the healing for her is - if any.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
That is the trouble with signs my dear Dream Angel, one moment they are right in front of you, the next they are gone. What have you learnt from this?

-Sparrow

kind of reminds me of you, dear Sparrow .... one moment you are here, then next moment you disappear .... the good part is, you always return

signs on the other hand, are only momentary and this particular angel focuses too much on them, lol !

with love,
Dreamie xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 13-12-2013, 08:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
kind of reminds me of you, dear Sparrow .... one moment you are here, then next moment you disappear .... the good part is, you always return

signs on the other hand, are only momentary and this particular angel focuses too much on them, lol !

with love,
Dreamie xx
My dear Dream Angel,

It is true for you, you try too hard to find forms of validation where it is not needed. Your feelings will relay all the signs you will ever need, for they are designed to fulfil this purpose. It is the energy of your feelings which help to manifest external signs and synchronicities. They are your compass of consciousness.

-Sparrow

Old 13-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Dear Sparrow

My father came back to me again last night, I didn't know why. Also, other family members are gathering around, I've moved into an area where my gran used to hang out. I'm trying to work out why I'm called here and what the healing for her is - if any.
Dear Belle,

It is common behaviour for grandparents to revisit past geographical locations which hold or represent certain values. Revisiting these places allows the soul to restore emotive energy to the human persona associated with specific values nurtured within such places. The emotive energy brought about by this personal connectivity is like a fine wine to the soul and in itself is a form of spiritual nectar. It is an ongoing fascination for those in spirit to return to previous physical locations to behold the many changes which persist to take place, which often stir a variety of mixed feelings in those who have now passed on.

It is evident to those vibrationally connected to you through your genetics, as well as by other beings, of your cyclical anxieties of present and past life circumstances, as well as those circumstances which seem not to change in your favour. It is these anxieties, these thoughts of isolation, loneliness and frustration which attract the visitation of presences around you. There are those who wish to support you along the path which you should be on, and there are those who come to support your emotional and mental fragilities at a time of personal responsibility and self-evaluation. You are to listen to your own heart wisdom to ascertain what this means. Joy is the vehicle to your soul destiny, your heart is its engine, and choice is the fuel which powers it.

-Sparrow