Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-09-2011, 03:26 AM
Master
First of all, what is a soul, where did you get this information from, how do you know its true, and who's concept of a soul do you believe in, and why.
Old 20-09-2011, 05:34 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I believe whether a baby died because of a miscarriage or was stillborn, they started out with a soul, just like they started out with a heartbeat. However long or short the amount of time was that that little heart beats, it WAS alive.

I found a video clip of a little boy who had a near-death experience and claims to have glimpsed Heaven. Sounds farfetched, right? Well, he brought up relatives who passed on BEFORE he was born............one of whom was a sister that his mother miscarried and his parents NEVER told him about her.
If you go onto Youtube, you can find different (longer) clips if you use the keywords "The little boy who saw Heaven." I just decided to post a clip to a short video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYwC2-utH4A
Old 20-09-2011, 05:52 AM
Master
Even your soul is not permanent
How eager we are to have everything permanent! We want permanent relationships, don’t we?, a permanent wife, a permanent husband, a permanent relationship with regard to ideas, action, everything. It must be permanent, which is mechanical—all the time being certain. Is there anything permanent in life, your ideas, your relationships, anything? Perhaps your house is permanent; even that may not be; there are earthquakes. Is there anything psychologically permanent, including your gods, your beliefs, your amusements? Surely, there is nothing permanent, and yet the mind demands permanency, security, because it is frightened to live in a state of uncertainty. To live in such a state requires a great deal of balance, understanding; otherwise one becomes neurotic. Only when the mind is not caught in the desire for permanency is it free, because there is nothing on God’s earth, or inwardly, that is permanent. Even your soul is not permanent; it’s an invention of the priests. ?
Old 20-09-2011, 06:09 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I believe this life is what is not permanent. The soul is eternal and THAT is permanent.
Old 20-09-2011, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
I believe this life is what is not permanent. The soul is eternal and THAT is permanent.
So you have been told.
Old 20-09-2011, 06:46 AM
Master
Well, at the birth of my second grandson, there were complications, and the fetus (baby) was stuck and the heartbeat stopped. During this moment a vision was seen by my then son in law.....a guide or Angel not sure came with a little boy and said, 'he is a bit unsure, just give him a minute and he'll be there'.....my then son in law closed his eyes and opened them again, and the entities were still present......he asked 'are you God'? and the guide/angel laughed and said 'no.....don't worry he'll be with you shortly'.......A team of doctors worked on getting him out and resuscitating his tiny body......he started to breath and that was 12 years ago now.......so Nick didn't come into his body until the actual birth event.
Old 20-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
So you have been told.
I was made aware that I was immortal whilst in God's actual presence.
Old 20-09-2011, 08:16 AM
Experiencer
According to the book many lives ,many masters by dr brian weiss....

the soul of the baby keeps coming and going out of the womb.it is more of conciousness....you can imagine a baby in almost deep meditative state....soul can move out and in.

in many of his experiments in deep hypnotic states patients were able to completely recall the birth experice ...coming out of warm beautiful place to this world.....so it seems soul can be there before baby was born ...

as far as miscarriage is concerned....as already indicated here....it may be just for the parents to go through some lesson...and free will of soul...which may decide...to not be born yet........

my 2 cents.....what i have gathered so far:)
Old 20-09-2011, 08:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
I was made aware that I was immortal whilst in God's actual presence.
Yes we are all immortal as one in Consciousness, no one dies, but we are not all little souls floating around popping into one body and the next, bodies arise from Consciousness and are animated by Consciousness as life force, when the body dies pure Consciousness is left where it always was, nothing has gone anywhere.
Old 20-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Tysklar

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
First of all, what is a soul, where did you get this information from, how do you know its true, and who's concept of a soul do you believe in, and why.
As I said, it's my own opinion. I don't know it to be true, I believe it to be true.
I trust myself more than anyone else. I find my own way and then see if it corrilates with others. As opposed to following...

I believe the soul is the way we look, which is reflected in our personality.
I believe Spirit is immortal. Soul is mortal.

The concept is as;

Me, Myself, and I - Trinity

Me - Soul/emotion
Myself - Body/sensation
I - Spirit/consciousness