Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 03-11-2016, 04:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Lightbulb Super Moon- record breaking, biggest in 70 years

Largest super moon since 1948. Super moon will happen on the eve of November 14, the Moon will appear up to 14 percent bigger and 30 percent brighter than an average full moon. This is the closest the Moon will get to Earth until 25 November 2034.

http://www.sciencealert.com/we-re-ab...early-70-years

Old 11-11-2016, 02:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Beaver moon

Quote:
November’s full Moon was called the Beaver Moon by both the colonists and the Algonquin tribes because this was the time to set beaver traps before the swamps froze, to ensure a supply of warm winter furs. It was also called the Full Frost Moon by Native Americans.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:26 PM
Lepus

Hello Clover,

I'm hoping to take some photo shots of this Full Moon and share them here.
We'll see.

Blessd be,
Lepus
Old 12-11-2016, 12:16 AM
Master

Can't wait to see it ... Should be magical.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 12-11-2016, 01:41 AM
Master

Awesome - thanks for sharing
Old 12-11-2016, 01:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Yes, it's pretty exciting, eh! Feeling good energy with this round.

Lepus, I can't wait to see photos if you share them here. I was thinking of driving over to the coast/Beach or Nasa station. Unfortunately, I left my DSLR back home in the Mid West I may rent one, we'll see.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:35 AM
Master
In one breath, I am looking forward to it. I have always loved the moon. In another, I am dreading what it will do to me energetically. The latest moon events have all affected me. The latest moon outing, the new moon, had powerful energies of change and transformation.

Doesn't help that there is a lot of turmoil in the energy in the world these days. Luckily it seems to have balanced out some now. It's not as turbulent and somber as it was the beginning of the week.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
In one breath, I am looking forward to it. I have always loved the moon. In another, I am dreading what it will do to me energetically. The latest moon events have all affected me. The latest moon outing, the new moon, had powerful energies of change and transformation.

Doesn't help that there is a lot of turmoil in the energy in the world these days. Luckily it seems to have balanced out some now. It's not as turbulent and somber as it was the beginning of the week.

Its so ironic how the previous Supermoon "affected" everyone across the board ( from readings alone). I feel good energy with this round, it will be much closer to the ground so I can imagine a greater connection to the energies. Good time for manifesting and affirming -with good intentions in mind ;p

Just a discalimer, The best time to see the Super Moon for USA ( Eastern time) will be 6:23 am! It may not be visable by than, so prolly good to see it earlier in the night... I plan to be watching from the Atlantic beaches..
Tips on how to photograph
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-t...o-nasa-2016-11
Old 12-11-2016, 04:51 PM
Master

Given out cloudy skies for here ... So might not see much of it unfortunately!

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 13-11-2016, 12:21 AM
Super Moderator
I noticed this moon was bright! Even though it's behind clouds at the moment there is so much light cast. I could see the colours of what I was wearing and the colour of the skin on my hands when walking outside tonight. Not surprised to hear it's a Supermoon!