Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 27-12-2015, 08:06 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
hello Molattee

When did you first start coming online to seek spiritual advice or as I refer to it asking questions about yourself. I can try to remove this problem from you if it is still present. I only know of the shadows in the veil and it is their ability to do the things you are having problems with so we will call it a shadow causing your problem. Shadows are in actuality angels that were brought here form other worlds many years ago. The problem is everything must be born again and this goes for the shadows but they are not from earth and this means they will die soon. They enter into us to find time to find answers to the reasons they are here. They do not intend to cause you problems they are connected to us and they live in our thoughts causing them as many problems as it causes us.

I think I can help you get back your life.

Powessy

Well, I've really started regularly seeking advice around the time when I noticed that life was taking sharp turn for the worse all of a sudden.

I would very much appreciate it. :)
Old 27-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
When did you start to first feel the shadow or jinn come into your life?

I will try today to remove the entity you call (Ki-lash) feel free to pm me if you wish and I can help you walk through this time.
From what i understand the jinn has been in my body since 15 months of age.

This was when i started to suffer from epilepsy which according to spiritual theories, is when 2 spirits fight for control of the same host body.

Thanks in advance for the help. :)
Old 28-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Master
@powessy

Well this is odd. As there is no such thing as coincidences and everything happens for a reason, it might interest you that since your help i had feedback today from a guy who is going to be coordinator of the UK/Wales branch of 'Global Action Group' on the Simon Parkes website.

Simon Parkes has bought up issues concerning the jinn and how they are attached to peoples left shoulders.

i contacted the website a month ago and assumed that my email had been lost in the trashcan. However, today i got feedback.

Its like finally, a spiritual door is opening. 2016 looks promising already.
Old 28-12-2015, 09:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molattee
...Anyone know any good way to get rid of this entity?
Fear feeds of fear. Evil feeds of fear.

Love the love that loves you, and not the fear that haunts you.
Old 29-12-2015, 01:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Fear feeds of fear. Evil feeds of fear.

Love the love that loves you, and not the fear that haunts you.
This solution doesn't work when the entity is filling the environment with evil enery and evil thoughts continuously.

A stable and strong inner should be developed in the victim.
This inner should be independent from external influences.
Hereafter, the entity loses control of the inner of the victim.
Old 29-12-2015, 02:08 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
This solution doesn't work when the entity is filling the environment with evil enery and evil thoughts continuously.

Hello Serrao

Your right, some people will never experience the effects of these entities. Love will do nothing more then make them laugh at you. They work on your thoughts about thoughts and could care less about how it effects you.

You will not get past it until they decide to leave you or I remove them, nothing else will work.

Powessy
Old 29-12-2015, 05:58 AM
Experiencer

Wrong.

Develop love and you become a mismatch for the entity. The love specifically replaces the fear.

The fear feeds the entity for two reasons. 1) you become a vibrational match to it. 2) your focus is laser-focused on the entity - it consumes your thoughts.

The fear emotion takes normal thoughts and digs the trenches ever deeper. Only love will combat that.
Old 29-12-2015, 10:19 AM
Master

It's indeed all about the (mostly vibrational) mismatch.

Developing love can certainly create a mismatch.

But also, in my view, an increase of energetic identity, which comes from within.
Old 29-12-2015, 01:29 PM
Pathfinder

Hello Molattee,

You've received some excellent suggestions / comments.

Just to share my experiences, this is what I have done in the past [Clarification – I do not attend any religious services or follow a specific faith.]-

1) I felt a negative energy / entity in the hallway watching me. I said out loud, "In Jesus name, I command you to leave." The negative energy cleared immediately.

2) I was watching a show where a woman was being held in a state of paralysis by a negative entity. Since she couldn't move her mouth, she said (in her mind), "In Jesus name, get out". At the time, she had little, to no, relationship with Christ.

Once this was said, she immediately became free of the paralysis. Also, she said that this entity had never come back since that occasion. Prior to this, the entity was regularly attacking her.

3) I had mistakenly invited a negative entity into me. The following is what worked for me-

Removing / Casting Out a 'Negative' Entity:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=82494

Peace to you,
-mtc
Old 29-12-2015, 08:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao

Focusing on loving the Love that loves you does just that.

Imagine focusing on the light of God, like a sun, and loving the heart felt Grace from God.
Channeling God's love back to God out of pure gratitude, admiration, devotion and oneness. In this, there is no room for evil.

I have found that most people who are haunted by what is evil have forgotten their reasons for being grateful.
Gratitude can be a starting point for experiencing the Love that loves you.
That experience alone adds to our gratitude which given back increases the experience again, and so forth. Until one is with the One - in soul, mind and body.
However, God knows if you are conditional or not. Only an unconditional heart is open (fearless) to receive God's grace.

Jesus has said these lines many times:
Do not be afraid. Where is your faith...
Do not be afraid. Believe me...