Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 15-05-2015, 11:18 PM
Administrator
Hello

Hospitals are a common place for activity yet as there is so much going on in them it often is not noticed.

There is no time on the other side from how I understand it being a medium, more its dimention and that shift or opening that is there for them to come in via and the energy of the person to bring them in. We can all do this we can all make contacts. So maybe there was that energy connection or they could even be part of what is refered to as Soul Family so there on some level is a knowing of you present.

Lynn
Old 01-06-2015, 08:01 AM
Pathfinder

I've probably told this story on here before I can't remember but here goes.

My Grandad was dying in hospital. My Gran was upstairs in the room with him. My Mum and Dad had gone downstairs to the canteen get something to eat and drink. They were sitting eating when all of a sudden the three lights above them flashed up and down up and down. My mum said I think that's my Dad away. Sure enough when they went upstairs he had passed away.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:32 AM
Master
yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton83
My first job i worked nights at a hospital as a janitor one night it was late i was cleaning up and i was mopping the floors i looked and i saw in one of the rooms a nurses and doctors with a patient they was wearing old fashioned uniforms and they was using old medical equipment if i was to guess they looked like they was from the 20's or 30's they never notice me it lasted about a minute then they all disappear what exactly happen was they ghosts did i somehow go back to the past or what was it

i thnk all hosptls is haumtd i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 01-06-2015, 10:08 PM
Administrator
Like lynn I am a medium so seeing spirit is not new to me.i remember going for a driving lesson I was driving along I slowed down the instructor asked why I had slowed so I said cant you see them, he was supposed to be able to see spirit there were about 30 soldiers marching straight in front of us they even turned looked at me and took their helmets off. that was in front of a well known haunted house where I live, I have seen spirit in hospital I used to be a carer in homes many times I saw spirit there.

Namaste
Old 01-06-2015, 10:25 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Like lynn I am a medium so seeing spirit is not new to me.i remember going for a driving lesson I was driving along I slowed down the instructor asked why I had slowed so I said cant you see them, he was supposed to be able to see spirit there were about 30 soldiers marching straight in front of us they even turned looked at me and took their helmets off. that was in front of a well known haunted house where I live, I have seen spirit in hospital I used to be a carer in homes many times I saw spirit there.

Namaste

i no i sean my dad sitn in as eat clear as day but no 1 belves me or sean him in difrnt rooms evn a lot of pele its died in hose i liv in evn a kids its gin in ear hear

Old 02-06-2015, 08:31 PM
Master
hi

i thng evry billdin is spooky i do o ogtn thng thy folors us i do i thng evn cars vud be h spooky 2 i do
iv saw beynd belf fact or ficson sum storys wz so hrd 2 belv it realy happnd it did

Old 02-06-2015, 09:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton83
they never notice me it lasted about a minute then they all disappear

Personally I've never seen spirits without them seeing me, some seem surprised/shocked that I can, I remember one asking me how I could see him, others just seem to know I can.

My hospital story.
I was about five years old, my mother had taken me to the hospital with her, she was seeing an ill neighbor, as I stood there and looked to the left of the bed there was a man standing there holding his hands to his chest dressed in what looked like a brown potato sack with a rope around it, as I looked at him he noticed that I was looking at him, he smiled.
I turned to ask my mother who he was, asking, who's that man, and pointed at him, as she and I looked at where I was pointing too he was gone.
The neighbor died the next day.

I have very few memories from around that age so it must have left a scare in my mind. I was a teenager when my mother asked me if I remembered telling her that, and I did.
That was my first of many experiences.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:22 AM
Master
hi

i rembr sum of nurs it wud cum 2 sea my dad wen his pooly comnty nurss thywe ar sum thm sae saw goast thy did wen thy wear in hosptl few left hosptl 2 do comnty nursng coz sum ghost wear reely spooky or thu nasty drs thy lft as welll thy did
but 1 story i hear it lot women whte is evn spooket pastent iv herd

hears 1 i saw it wz not in josptlr bit it e wz in grav yrd i saw a frw few kids playng i did but thy wear dreset in 1960s cloths th wear btreen 7/10 thy wear it must of been kids it wz in sprit coz th wear run arnd a tree tryd 2 tell pl all i wz told i wz imagng it i wz but i no woy wot i saw

on hera hear i no im not krzy

Old 03-06-2015, 10:20 AM
elviec55

i have surgery coming up in a couple of weeks and have to spend 5 nights there - its a very old hospital and as much as it will be busy now I'm going to be scared to venture at night lol
Old 03-06-2015, 06:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by elviec55
I'm going to be scared to venture at night lol

Scared but hopeful, maybe