Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Closed Thread

Old 23-07-2006, 07:53 PM
AZCowGirl

My Horse

Hi Kat...I would like to add my horse Misty Moon to your distant healing list, if that is possible?

much thanks to all
Old 05-08-2006, 01:20 PM
millyimp

Hello ,
I have just joined this site today ... I am a qualifed spiritual healer .. although I haven`t been able to give any hands on healing for some time due to differing sets of circumstances in my life .. I am more than willing to send out healing thoughts to anyone who is in need of them
Milly
Old 06-08-2006, 11:54 AM
angelite

Dear Kat,
I like to send absent healing every night do you have a time when you carry out absent healing love and light angelite
Old 06-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Mable

Hi Kat

Can you add me to the list of healers, I do a variety of healing methods. Also maybe we can start a distant healing group so that we can send healing out at a certain time and a certain day?? just a sugestion

Mable
xx
Old 06-08-2006, 06:27 PM
e-ma

Hiya,

A question from a relative newbie if I may?

I wondered, how does the energy make it's way from healer to healee, say if a healer sends out healing on a Monday, but the person who has requested it has forgotten about this and is not thinking about it on Monday? It's probably a very basic question, but I just wasn't sure how I, an anonymous profile on the internet, could possibly receive healing from someone so far away?

Many thanks in advance, and sorry again if it's a bit of a basic thing to ask
Old 09-03-2007, 05:18 PM
blue2555

Smile Healing request

Please would you kindly send healing to my wife Ewelina, she works very hard in her job and looking after her ill mum and her ill husband.

I worry as she is young, but very tired and already has problems fighting off infections.

Please help her.

Thank you.
Old 09-03-2007, 08:40 PM
Moonflower

Angel1

Hi Blue

I will gladly send distant healing to your wife Ewelina, you and her mother & her husband I will add her to my list that I send daily.

Ewelina sounds as if she is not protecting or grounding herself from the negativity that illness creates & as she is helping her family her aura is fragmented/leaking & allowing her energy to be sapped.

Love & Light Moonflower x
Closed Thread