Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Badcopyinc

Close friend of mine. Discovered this with me 13 yrs ago. He allowed it in but didn't give it full faith.

Year ago I pointed out him using it unconsciously. He wanted a house to rent a block away. His situation was bleak for him getting it but he would say "I can't wait till he have levels, she can be upstairs on her level and I'll stay down her on mine"

She like you but worse doubted a lot. Openly voiced it. Argued the things against them to get it. I joined in and said see if you were on your level this conversation between me and him wouldn't have been interrupted. What if the landlord knows someone you guys know. What if someone who's more qualified or all of them find better places? I can't wait till I can come over and raid the fridge and hang out with him without having you pee in our cherrios. This made them both laugh and they both said no stay away from the fridge! I said you won't even know. He's gonna be in the basement in his man cave playing Xbox and you're gonna be upstairs watching sappy romantic movies on my Netflix account. The snack cupboard will fall victim as well and no one will even know!!

She walked away laughing and still proclaiming that I won't get any food. He looked at me and pointed out how I got her to help attract them moving without her realizing it.

I regret having to help but I did help them move all their things a block down the road. And I raided the fridge during the move!

They also started packing prior to approval. She argued not packing and we both pointed out that sooner than later a move will take place no need to have the place lined up prior to packing.

This got her attracting the new place as she packed as well.