Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 14-04-2015, 12:00 PM
crazydoglady

question about mother in law

Hi everyone.

I didn't know where to put this question it so i will just put it here :)

I do not have any psychic abillities of some sort ( i guess ) but i am very interested in these things.

But the main reason i came on this forum is to ask a question about my mother in law. A while ago she was saying that a few years ago she went with her husband and another couple to some sort of event, and you could go and talk with a few clairvoyants ( i think that is the name for it, i'm dutch so i don't know how to say it in english)
But as soon as she came in the room with a clairvoyant they said my mother in law must leave the room or they just ran away from her or closed the door when they saw she was coming in.

So i am very curious if someone knows why they didn't want to come near her. I know it has alot to do with energy and maybe she just has too much of it? Wich i can understand because the first few months i was with my boyfriend, i didn't feel comortable around her at all.
Old 14-04-2015, 02:15 PM
Master
Hello,

I suspect your mother in law carries what Some would call strong negative energies. This does not make her a bad person. As you have compassion for what ever it is that troubles her, the more comfortable you will feel around her.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-04-2015, 01:21 PM
crazydoglady

Thanks for your answer.
What does it mean if she has a strong negative energy ?

I already feel more comfortable around her because i know her better now, but still like to find out why these psychics wouldn't want her around.

I think she also said one of them touched her hand and emmediately let go and said she didn't want to read her.
Old 15-04-2015, 01:26 PM
crazydoglady

But i sometimes think she also has some psychic abbilities, because she once said to my father in law that the person who lived there before in the house (she died there) was walking on the attic again. She also knew the womans name, but no one ever told her.
Old 15-04-2015, 01:51 PM
Master
Hi,

A person with abilities can easily become unbalanced. When unbalanced we broadcast what we call negative energies. The more powerful the abilities, the stronger the energies.

In your case you have accepted and embraced your mother in law as a family member in your heart. She can sense that from you and be comfortable with you which means you would be comfortable with her.

Since we live in a fear based culture, many psychics would fear powerful people??? May I say that almost all the masters in human history were killed because they were energetically powerful. Later upon reflection we ended up worshiping them. That is the best insight I can provide on that matter.

It can be very frightening to be different from normal people especially if you sense that they would harm you because of your abilities. You would resent those circumstances and generate negative energies because of that.

Is that really so hard to understand?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/