Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Cat My experience

So, I am really into AP and have been trying to do it for quite some time now. However, it is incredibly hard to me to visualize things because I got a condition called aphantasia. It just appeared one day. Now, It is really hard for me to get to the vibration stage, but I still manage to do it sometimes.

Ironically, the only time I managed to project was actually involuntary. It just happened.

I was on my bed, daydreaming. I was greeted by a nightmare in which I am haunted by some crazy female looking demon trough my home. Usual stuff, to be honest. It caught me and I opened my eyes. I was laying on my bed, facing the fall. I tried to turn around, but something was blocking me. I could not move my body, except for the head a little bit, but incredibly slow. To make matters worse, I could hear somebody walking trough my room, gradually getting closer and closer. It was the dread and suspension that was killing me. I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out.

That is when I found myself standing in the middle of my room, gazing upon my bed and my body on it, in the same position I fell asleep. Out of sheer panic, I jumped back into myself and woke up pretty quickly. It was an interesting experience, truly.

I would like to add that the brief moment I was out of my body was so... Calming. I really regret going back into my body, but hopefully I will be able to do it again.

Thank you for reading, feel free to share your thoughts on the subject.

Ravenmann
Old 05-11-2019, 07:44 PM
Master
yes I was the same few seconds and I'll see ya tomorrow - It'll happen again soon for both of us, I would raise energy vibrations though for some better protection against negative enterties entering whilst out, and I would get 'fear' right out of your mind, focus on meeting your Angel to stay positive... And think high energy words to build up vibration level before retiring at night.
Old 05-11-2019, 08:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenmann
So, I am really into AP and have been trying to do it for quite some time now. However, it is incredibly hard to me to visualize things because I got a condition called aphantasia. It just appeared one day. Now, It is really hard for me to get to the vibration stage, but I still manage to do it sometimes.

Ironically, the only time I managed to project was actually involuntary. It just happened.

I was on my bed, daydreaming. I was greeted by a nightmare in which I am haunted by some crazy female looking demon trough my home. Usual stuff, to be honest. It caught me and I opened my eyes. I was laying on my bed, facing the fall. I tried to turn around, but something was blocking me. I could not move my body, except for the head a little bit, but incredibly slow. To make matters worse, I could hear somebody walking trough my room, gradually getting closer and closer. It was the dread and suspension that was killing me. I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out.

That is when I found myself standing in the middle of my room, gazing upon my bed and my body on it, in the same position I fell asleep. Out of sheer panic, I jumped back into myself and woke up pretty quickly. It was an interesting experience, truly.

I would like to add that the brief moment I was out of my body was so... Calming. I really regret going back into my body, but hopefully I will be able to do it again.

Thank you for reading, feel free to share your thoughts on the subject.

Ravenmann

It's amazing, right? Next time, try to fly, just think about flying and it will happen instantly

Yes, there are many negatives things out there, just never give in to them, be courageous, they can't do nothing to you unless you give them that power.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:46 PM
Seeker

Have you tried visualizing white light around yourself? Or intending protection from source?

personally I think anything new will create fear, I do believe that is partial human nature.

Although I am happy to hear that you are able to get close to astral projection
Old 07-11-2019, 12:06 AM
Administrator
I dont have to try i can do it at will.its different for everybody

Namaste
Old 08-11-2019, 08:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I dont have to try i can do it at will.its different for everybody

Namaste

How have you achieved that, if I may ask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starseedtruth
Have you tried visualizing white light around yourself? Or intending protection from source?

personally I think anything new will create fear, I do believe that is partial human nature.

Although I am happy to hear that you are able to get close to astral projection

Nah, never did the white light visualisation. I do it while meditating, though.
Yeah, fear was a big part of my first tries, but now even when I fail, I find the whole ordeal relaxing.