Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-09-2019, 09:24 AM
Master

My OBEs log

So I am going to keep this thread as my log to share with you all the crazy experiences that I have in the astral realms.

This morning I tried three times to leave my body but I could not do it because I was too awake, I woke up in the morning and then I fell asleep but I was not really sleeping, I was still very much awake.My legs were detached and my arms, I could not detach the rest of my body, I felt my astral body trying to leave my human body, then it started to vibrate and I got scared and that's how I became fully awake.

Few moments later I fell asleep again and I had a lucid dream, I became lucid while playing my role in that dream, then, in that very moment, I started to ask all the people from that dream: "Am I dreaming?"; and they all were looking at me with a very strange face

Then I met what I call a "spiritual parasite", this is the third time that I met it, this parasite feeds with sexual energy, I am learning more and more about it, soon it will be forever gone.

I don't know what happened, but soon there will be two continuous weeks of waking up at 6 in the morning, every single day exactly at that hour, and you know, there's no need to be awake that early but somehow it happens.

I've learnt that I can leave my body from all positions, it does not matter how I am sleeping, I can leave my body, when I started, I could only leave my body while laying on my back with my arms around my body.
Old 30-09-2019, 02:47 AM
Seeker

Sexual parasite? Does it convince someone to commit sexual acts then take that sexual energy?
Old 17-10-2019, 03:28 PM
Newbie ;)

This is really interesting. Can you post more experiences you've had?
Old 23-10-2019, 10:49 AM
Suspended
Master
Hi again ThatMan - its interesting that you can leave from any position, thanks for that info, I have been wondering on confirmation on that issue for a while during my AP research.
Old 23-10-2019, 03:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolfSpiritual
Sexual parasite? Does it convince someone to commit sexual acts then take that sexual energy?

Yes, that's it, I became aware in the middle of it and it was no fun, I think it's more a construct of the subconscious mind, it's not real and it has no power over you unless you give it that power.
Old 23-10-2019, 03:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezy82
This is really interesting. Can you post more experiences you've had?

I had few more OBEs but they were mostly about flying, it's so hard not to fly....
Old 23-10-2019, 03:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Hi again ThatMan - its interesting that you can leave from any position, thanks for that info, I have been wondering on confirmation on that issue for a while during my AP research.

I did it several times so it's possible, at first it was very confusing, then it was like the usual sensation of feeling your astral body detaching from your physical body.
Old 24-10-2019, 03:58 AM
Master

I just had an OBE few moments ago, at first I could not see a thing, then I found myself back in my body and once again I was able to leave my physical body, this time I could see everything perfectly.I flew for some moments around my house, everything was so vivid, it was like real life, then I decided once again to search for the Creator, suddenly, I heard a voice: I will show you where the Creator is found.; so I felt the desire to fly upwards, to reach the space, then once again, suddenly, I stopped and I knew that I found the Creator, and the very same voice said: There where your treasure is, there you will find me.;

Do you remember who talked about storing treasures in heaven and that where your treasure is, there your heart will be also? It's Christ!

I could see the moon and the stars, it was still night just as it is in real life at this very moment in my country.I also saw many people on the street, prior to this I had another dream but I can't remember much, all I know that it was about my family.Now one more thing, before going to sleep, while I was meditating I head a voice saying my real name, it was like someone was playing at a piano and the music sounded like my real name.

This was amazing!!!
Old 24-10-2019, 06:39 AM
Experiencer

This is great to hear. I'm happy for you and glad that you were able to experience this.
Old 24-10-2019, 01:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
This is great to hear. I'm happy for you and glad that you were able to experience this.

Thank you! Finally, after years of searching, the Creator is talking with me, I don't feel more special, I am just like all of you so this did not change me at all.

Anyhow, I am not able to comprehend what is happening to me, this is so amazing! I've learnt that if you keep asking and asking for a conversation with the Creator, you will have it, even if it takes years

So His message to me is that He was/is always inside and with me, that He was never away from me.