Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 02-06-2017, 06:41 PM
Master

You might get some more invo. She might not know she is dead or want the person that killed her punished.
Old 11-06-2017, 07:48 PM
Experiencer
Perhaps try this-set up an alter for her and the other spirits that are there, it sounds like they are asking for someones help. Spirits ask for help from us and it doesn't necessarily mean that they had to have a horrible life situation.

On this alter put a candle, that attracts them. Also put cookies, maybe an apple, it shows your kind intentions to them. Whether you are inclined to prayer or not, say something-asking them what it is that they need that you can help and that they move along their way-you can add to their next stage of development-whatever you are inclined to say.

The thing about this is the length of time that this could take. You may need to do this for as long as 2 months. Many people really have difficulty hearing this and persisting with this.

When we move into a residence, I believe, we do so with the responsibility of - depending on whether we are buying it or renting but calling the landlord if something is leaking, or paying to fix something if we are buying the house-we take on responsibilities. The spirits that may be there are part of the responsibilities that are there, like it or not. If we chose not to deal with it we can leave, but if we stay, I believe, we should try to do right by them.

I don't see anywhere where you've written that they are harmful so it sounds like they are just lost or just stuck in repeating patterns, they will tell you what they need. Maybe all they need to know is that someone cares and will try to listen to them and it will be enough for them to move on.
Old 15-06-2017, 03:56 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine
Perhaps try this-set up an alter for her and the other spirits that are there, it sounds like they are asking for someones help. Spirits ask for help from us and it doesn't necessarily mean that they had to have a horrible life situation.

On this alter put a candle, that attracts them. Also put cookies, maybe an apple, it shows your kind intentions to them. Whether you are inclined to prayer or not, say something-asking them what it is that they need that you can help and that they move along their way-you can add to their next stage of development-whatever you are inclined to say.

The thing about this is the length of time that this could take. You may need to do this for as long as 2 months. Many people really have difficulty hearing this and persisting with this.

When we move into a residence, I believe, we do so with the responsibility of - depending on whether we are buying it or renting but calling the landlord if something is leaking, or paying to fix something if we are buying the house-we take on responsibilities. The spirits that may be there are part of the responsibilities that are there, like it or not. If we chose not to deal with it we can leave, but if we stay, I believe, we should try to do right by them.

I don't see anywhere where you've written that they are harmful so it sounds like they are just lost or just stuck in repeating patterns, they will tell you what they need. Maybe all they need to know is that someone cares and will try to listen to them and it will be enough for them to move on.

Thanks for the tip but I have a question about this. I have a bunch of dolls on a bookshelf (mostly from my grandmother, but other's from Christmas), snow globes, plush animals, water bottles (mostly full), a small reading light (I can't light candles due to my curtains), and some rose quartz. How could I make an altar out of those items?

Likewise, it is not the girl that I am worried about, but the killer that I'm concerned about. How should I handle a situation in which I come in contact with the killer?
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."
Old 17-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Knower
I feel the need to update you on the events in my home since the last time I posted. As of recently, I have heard quiet breathing when I sleep at night with no known cause (I have rolled out my parents since my father was working late and my mother usually is downstairs watching a movie.). Likewise, I was awoken last night at 5 AM to what I thought was one of my brother's videos but was actually loud screaming (not loud enough to wake anyone else in the house besides me.). I am getting increasingly concerned about all this. Any solutions?
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."
Old 19-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Master

Might be comming from outside, critters, or machinery.
Old 22-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Might be comming from outside, critters, or machinery.
I appreciate your reasoning, but I highly doubt that the location the sounds originate from (my bedroom) would not be able to recreate the sounds and I had my windows closed at the time of the sounds.
Old 30-09-2017, 02:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Hauntings sometimes are hard to nail sometimes because Spirits are drawn to so many different things!
It could be your area, Railways and Water ways are told to be passage ways for Spirits to travel. So if your close to one of these, then you could be haunted by a passer by spirit.
Spirits are drawn to sensitive people, and children?
There is so many things this could be, but seeing that there are more spirits than people in this world, you could be visited by a spirit. If your not being harmed, I wouldn't be too worried. All the best!
Old 30-09-2017, 12:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaSounds
Hauntings sometimes are hard to nail sometimes because Spirits are drawn to so many different things!
It could be your area, Railways and Water ways are told to be passage ways for Spirits to travel. So if your close to one of these, then you could be haunted by a passer by spirit.
Spirits are drawn to sensitive people, and children?
There is so many things this could be, but seeing that there are more spirits than people in this world, you could be visited by a spirit. If your not being harmed, I wouldn't be too worried. All the best!

I know my area was a mining town a long time ago, but I'm not sure what that has to do with this since there is no coal mining anymore. I don't live near any railways or bodies of water.
Old 31-10-2017, 10:47 PM
Master
how oldd is yore hom ifs bilt befr 1900

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-02-2018, 10:44 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
how oldd is yore hom ifs bilt befr 1900

I want to say that it's around sixty years old at the oldest.