Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-01-2013, 07:35 AM
MorningStar

Oh my....I'd never seen this. Was sitting at my desk working one day at the office, and my back started arching! And it wasn't just a muscle spasm. Thank heavens my face was turned away from my coworker. She thought something was really wrong! I got an email later asking.....can you feel it too? Something tells me it's not just our imaginations.....
Old 20-01-2013, 07:47 AM
Raineco

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningStar
Oh my....I'd never seen this. Was sitting at my desk working one day at the office, .....

how cool that you revived this thread, Morningstar and Starfire.
My answer would have to be, Uh, Yes.
The date of the first posting of this thread is very interesting... that's about when mine started, but the first REALLY weird one, like whoooaah WHO is doing THAT? It was about 3 weeks later.
It still happens esp in the morning when I am half-awake; I really try to shut it off bcuz I know SC will never acknowledge it, probably never speak to me again.
This phenom was what led us all (on another forum) to the "Alien Love bite" theory, that we were all being tricked and remote-controlled so some Draconian Nephilim monsters could steal our sexual energy... I still wonder... bcuz here in my own private helll I have to wonder about these things.
Old 20-01-2013, 02:06 PM
Shawnee

I also have very...ummm...vivid "dreams" with my TF & actually have physical reaction to them. He told me a couple years ago that when I'm thinking of him strongly in that way (hehehe) that he physically "twitches, if you know what I mean. :)
Old 20-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Cristina

Ok... this is all fascinating to me... I need more info... I know the twin.. I know the connection exists and has been validated by several sources... Do both of us need to be open to this 'spiritual unity' or just, how would it work.. We are both in committed relationships and have agreed to lead separate lives here...but, I was told spiritual unity would be ours and the effect would be better than sex... but, I have no instructions... Something did happen to me awhile back but, I was too shocked to truly 'know' what it was exactly... must not have been 'enough' for me to truly know... lol...

Thanks my friends... I can tell you - this journey has been uhm... bizarre... great... heart breaking... confusing... and, there is no escaping it!! So, best accept and embrace it.
Old 20-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator
Its been awhile for this thread. I don't remember what I said earlier. lol That is how I would describe my connection with a big uhmmmmmmm
Old 20-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Ascender

So cool to see my thread again And it was first posted Aug 2011..!

Brings back so many memories to think what i have been through..and it's been 2 years..
Old 20-01-2013, 08:49 PM
AutumnL

Its not crazy! I feel like twinkle and soul whisper,I know when he is distracted, at work, thinking of me sexually or just in general. Sometimes I get this pull like call me I'm here. I feel his emotions and at times telepathically I get messages out of the blue like "I want to be there with you. Or I'm afraid.

I feel him always, if not in the forefront than in the background. Its the most amazing thing I ever experienced. I now do see how the label "twin" sticks.
Old 21-01-2013, 03:18 AM
pens66

Yep - our only way right now as we are apart! I also felt I was crazy but realized it was a real connection. I used to get so mad, it felt so cruel to wake up -wondering why I tried so hard to block him in my waking hours, move on... I then realized I can't control it and it was happening on a different plane - nothing like imagination or fantasizing I had done in the past about others. This is how I knew it was real. It varies on what Earthly distraction each on us are dealing with - I guess that is true in physical intimacy too!
Old 21-01-2013, 03:24 AM
pens66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee
I also have very...ummm...vivid "dreams" with my TF & actually have physical reaction to them. He told me a couple years ago that when I'm thinking of him strongly in that way (hehehe) that he physically "twitches, if you know what I mean. :)

I mentioned to a close friend I have physical reactions as well, left out the whole spiritual untity and just kept it to dreaming of sex, and he had never heard of this lol! I kinda thought everyone did but maybe because it is a true connection, not just a fantasy ? Oh well, he knows I am a weirdo anyway.