Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-07-2018, 09:30 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Color Tips for changing my vibration?

Hi all!
I'm trying to focus my meditations on changing my energy's vibration, specifically to vibrate higher.

Does anyone have tips to help this? TIA! :)
Old 12-07-2018, 01:29 AM
Experiencer
O_O so many ways to do that. keep doing practices you like and that feel right for you

If you're looking to use meditation specifically, then maybe consider adding something that works directly with the energy body like internal energy work (basically motionless qigong, or neigong); that can be used to work with the chakras or the dantians or just simply feel your way through the body without a specific model. Pranayama or breath work is another really useful addition to standard meditation. Lots of different ways to work that in. Many other things like visualization and/or color, locks/bandhas, mudras, etc.

But then "vibration" is a pretty general term; every part of a person's life has an impact on their overall vibration, so really being present in everything that you do makes the biggest difference in your vibration on a large scale. That's mindfulness.

I also like doing things like tai chi, qigong, yoga, simple stretching, general physical exercise, walking meditation, reading certain books (e.g., Tao Te Ching, Rumi poetry, etc.), being in nature, and playing instruments. In my opinion, all of those things help to raise my vibration.

First it takes practice with presence and mindfulness in order to be fully aware of the here and now, but then through that practice, everything you experience becomes part of the learning/growing process, and ultimately contributes to raising your vibration. Simply by asking yourself the question of how to do it, you're on the path toward it, so just try some things and then trust yourself to judge where to focus and move forward.

woo! you're working on cool stuff.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Knower

I agree with ribiq about using the stuff of your world to raise your vibration. There is much impact in releasing tension, fear, doubt, etc., expecially when you can change your mind/change your mood in the moment. Takes practice but ultimately beneficial.

If you're looking to have an experience within meditation, my experience of this is the deeper you go, the higher your vibration can raise. My advice would be to practice self-hypnosis techniques - there are many guiding videos on youtube - that help bring you to a deeper and more relaxed state and then bring you out again. When you have practiced bringing yourself deep, you can then start visualizations that gentle raise your vibration. A visualization I might do is turning a dial, slowly, stopping at each notch to experience what the higher vibration feels like. I would only practice a notch or two during each session - just to give myself time to hang out in it. The more you hang out in the vibration, the more you will understand when you reach it during your normal day.

By the way, this works because the more you relax, the more your vibration naturally raises. It is how we're made. The visualization is to give your mind a job that is parallel to your goal. As you practice, your mind will soon be able to enhance what naturally occurs.

Best <3
Old 12-07-2018, 05:24 PM
Angel1

Yes, so many ways...I mean where are you starting from ...lol!
If it 's pretty awful...watch a few comedies!

One time 3 years ago I felt stress...had to do with my cat's sudden health issue and I was leaving in 2 days for 2 weeks...
do I put her down? Oh brother...I don't have that kind of stress...what to do?
Talk about needing to raise my vibration!

So I closed my eyes and went to absolute zero. It was like a black curtain was pulled in my brain...I felt nothing.
That could be a nice starting point for you...after all, we are to come with our cup empty....let Him...or whatever
you believe in, fill you up to the point of your desire...
Because if you keep this belief firmly in you...that you can be filled ...
you can be and do and have anything you want.
It's all between the ears.

Believe...know... you can be in the state of your heart's desire always...
break the paper chains of your own creation.

My input.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-07-2018, 09:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ember23
Hi all!
I'm trying to focus my meditations on changing my energy's vibration, specifically to vibrate higher.

Hi ember23,

In my view, unconditional love contains the highest vibration.
Advanced beings all have a very high vibration.
Common traits of advanced beings often are understanding and acceptance, which are closely related to unconditional love.
Old 30-07-2018, 12:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Know the vibes at different energy centers w.r.t the deities of a sphere in the body or apertures pertaining to higher planes, in brain.

Then try to fine tune them repeating with same frequency to get access to those regions.
Old 30-07-2018, 04:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ember23
Hi all!

As others have said, there are many ways to raise your vibration, but you must understand the greater, higher, stronger, or more rapid, your vibration the more open and centered you have to stay to avoid crashing.

Energy + obstruction = friction. People with a lot of energy often do not know how to handle that abundance of energy. Think of hyperactive children who just can’t sit still, but over time most do learn how to handle their energy. Those who do not learn how to handle their energy as adults, often end up in some kind of violent behavior. Studies have been done on this..

Two ways to immediately raise your energy level are 1) do concentration techniques on a daily basis. When we concentrate we compact energy which means more energy flows through us. So pick something to concentrate on and practice holding your concentration for longer, and longer periods of time; that in and of itself can be beneficial. An 2) meditate daily in a pyramid, and sleep in a pyramid, this will immediately raise you vibration. It cost about $50 U.S. to buy all the materials you need to construct a pyramid over your bed. It is more expensive if you buy one online.

You can get the dimensions of the Great Pyramid at Giza online, and you just build a frame of the pyramid, depending on how large you want it, using eight long pieces of wood, fasten the wood together with duct-tape, and don’t use nails. Pyramid energy is extremely powerful, as the pyramid design, using the Great Pyramid dimensions, is as an electro-magnetic focusing device. The pyramid is like a magnifying glass. It will magnify your energy but you have to be careful, because it magnifies your condition.

If you are negative it will magnify your negativity, if you are positive it will magnify you positively, and if you are feeling your own spiritual presence, it will magnify that also. You will almost immediately feel the results after sleeping in your pyramid five to seven days. But some people just don’t have the space in their bedroom, or home, for a pyramid, so this may be impractical for some. I meditated, and slept, in a pyramid for years and found it to be incredible, but you have to be vigilant of your own mood and attitude.
Old 07-09-2018, 09:14 PM
Pathfinder

When you stop trying to highten your energy it will arise it self :) Trying to hard make you weaker.

You muslt let go of the wanting to gain what you seek. only when you let go you can achieve
Old 08-09-2018, 12:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanaki
When you stop trying to heighten your energy it will arise it self :) Trying to hard make you weaker.

You must let go of the wanting to gain what you seek. only when you let go you can achieve

I really don't believe that. You need to purposefully use your intuition; also your intellect. You need to master your emotions. "Letting go" in itself is just going soft on yourself, and it isn't helpful, in my opinion.

Can you back your recommendation?
Old 08-09-2018, 03:40 AM
Experiencer

Spending more time in nature will help, along with listening to music with positive energy and higher vibrations.:icon: