Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 06-07-2015, 06:32 PM
Suspended

anyone have any insane LOA experiences?

im still boggled by what happened to me years ago where i saw the most dreadful things on tv, youtube advertisements and so own, it was like i was in a nightmare mingled with some random thoughts. So now my main theory of what life is, is that it is litteraly a dream of your own thoughts. But im having a hard time proving this to myself, ive had tons of little LOA things and now im trying for something bigger, both for my sanity and my life.

So one thing im having problem with is finding other people that are on the same level as me, its like this, you want to meet an alien? all you have to do is start reading about them and get really into aliens and the more you read and more you get into them, one day BAM you meet one. Its like everything you see infront of you is a doorway that leads to more doors and more doors and the more you go in one doors direction is when you will physically encounter that thing. If you start looking for bigfoot, youll find him, not because hes out there but because your looking for him. If you start to look for alien activity on the moon, youll find it, not because its out there but because your looking for it, if you start to look for real life dragons, youll find them, not because they are out there but because your looking for them.

So the two most unbelieveable things i saw that must have been fear driving LOA was the TV news commercial saying american was infected by a deadly disease, and the youtube commercial saying something about how to master 666 and live your life full of your desires, it sounded like christian LOA to me.

So does anyone have unbelieve LOA stories, has anyone met a real life unicorn or something like that?
Old 10-07-2015, 01:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Adamm,

You are an adventurer. That is great :)

There are many subtleties involved that are not taught in popular writings. You cannot just read about things and look for them. It must be done in the proper way. It is the lack of an understanding of these subtleties that creates sporadic or zero results for most people.

You can be, have, or do anything that you want.

The universe is impartial. It does not judge. It merely operates on certain laws and principles. This is why so many people can create miserable lives for themselves. The universe merely reacts - even if what you are focusing on is not in your best interest.

We can think of many harmful ways that your 'insane' manifestations could come into being. They would be very real experiences for you, but they would not be good for you.

We strongly suggest that you work on creating something fantastic, but that may not involve injury to yourself or your mental capacities. Chose something that excites you, but is still grounded - for now.

There is too much that we could post here, and we prefer one-to-one teaching. Please contact us at [email protected]

thoughtism.me
Old 12-07-2015, 02:11 PM
nikipa

Yes, it happened to me so many times... It is enough just to think about and to have strong desire and everything comes from unexpected places... LOA is amazing!
Old 12-07-2015, 02:55 PM
No one could ever imagine.
No one really can believe my life.
The things that come to me...the things that happen...
the things that manifest in front of my eyes...I've told many stories here.
Just writing this I feel so humbled and thankful!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-07-2015, 05:04 PM
Master
"No one can believe my life"
Add, "Even me" and it could be my line :)

In my experience LOA is a catalyst for 'happenings'. The vibration I'm at coupled with my thoughts/beliefs determine what that 'happening' is going to be.
Usually its good and a delightful surprise from the universe, but it's not always been good, for many years I didn't know it was me creating my experience in the world and so thought it was all random mishap. Knowing now its me and rising up in frequency has altered what LOA brings and as a result its becoming a lot of fun.
Old 13-07-2015, 01:18 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
"No one can believe my life"
Add, "Even me" and it could be my line :)
Hi CrystalSong,
A healer (I know him) prayed for this boy that had severe crossed eyes..had operations ...had to
be guided as he walk, gee....the boy opened his eyes in front of a big crowd and they were normal, yay! Right?
The healer knew the kid would be healed, his faith was huge, but he figured in a couple of weeks...
So when it happened he blurted out, "I don't believe it!"
The boys eyes immediately crossed again.

(Later, another healing happened and the boy is ok now.)

BIG story...we can not harbor unbelief!!!

Now, amazement at God's glory, His blessings or gratitude and jumping for joy...but to
not believe when all these things happen to us ...
might as well put up a sign , "I block all good things coming my way, that I desire and ask for."
Haha, same thing.

What a story, I heard it around 2007-8...really changed me.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-07-2015, 06:47 PM
Master
Hahaha! What a good story! I'll take it under advisement Miss H!

I actually have to be very very careful what I think cause my manifestation window is almost instant. So if I'm in a morbid mood imagine the scale of things that could go wrong! Yikes!
So much time is spent in monitoring my thoughts.

The other day a woman told me she very much wanted to join a particular project but it was very unlikely she could get space in it as they would have to make a special exception. She was actually very concerned when she told me about it. So I said "One Moment" took a second with closed eyes, then said "They you go, I just manifested it for you, you should have it by tomorrow".
Just then the office door opened and a woman stuck her and called to the woman I was speaking to saying "Alain, synchronicity is with you, I just got a space opening up for you!"
Alain looked at me in utter shock and I totally busted up laughing - the timing was stunning. A one second delay at most! The woman who'd stuck her head out the office door looked at our group very oddly. lol

So I guess one second is my best timing so far. lol
Old 13-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Smile

CrystalSong...we could go on for hours with our stories!
So an acquaintance wants to have lunch...only to find out it is for manifesting advice because she heard about me.

She, a teacher, is apparently miserable and hated by her principle (boss) in a majorly Christian high School.
She is Christian but also 'different', doesn't go to church like them, doesn't fit in.

I pump her up to know that the impossible can happen with God...
He could have a dream, he could have a death in the fam, he could have some crisis and tomorrow... change!
'Have faith'...short version, of course.
Believe it, imagine it, pray for it...know it will happen...

NEXT day, he calls her in... all of a sudden he praises her! Tells her
what a good job she is doing.
Like he has never ridiculed her constantly before.