Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 18-01-2015, 04:34 PM
themechanist1999

What people are these?

small sized people (lean and of medium height-but looks small cause of small frame, but somehow look supple etc) I know two people like that, one male one female. They have big heads, small agile bodies (not those small delicate anorexic looking ones) Have round pixie cute features (gives them a sort of one of a kind beauty) Move with grace. Both are very outgoing and friendly, charming etc though have dark sides.. their neutral facial expressions make them look "aloof", something very ethereal about them, even when you know them personally , their personality and intelligence is ethereal--genius, thats the best word to describe it . I know both quite well, though they don't know each other. I met one at a tuition centre and the other was from my high school. They are a good mix of ghetto and class, I don't know how to explain this odd mix, ask them lol xD. They think very similarly, actions are also similar and their facial expressions (they have facial expressions uncommon in most people) are similar. Both are intelligent and sharp. I mention them because up till now they are the most unique people I have seen and I feel very drawn to them, but not in a "I get you " way or a "you are mature and I find solace and security in you" way or a "your beautiful and mysterious" way. It's in a wow you're so unusual and one of a kind way. Your thoughts?

Worth mentioning is that their facial features, although only somewhat similar, they still have that i don't know they smile the same way they just look like they have the same spark of life. The guy is better looking though, his features are more refined, maybe because they are of different race. He is caucasian and she is asian. I don't usually ask about other people but these two people fascinate me, it's like they don't fit in anywhere into humanity but they still draw people to them. Oh and btw I don't think they are "twin flames", I mean I wouldn't know, but they are too similar while too different, not in a complementary way, to be twins. I think they would end up fighting a lot. Both are self centered and attention seeking, rebellious,but in a friendly way (those type of people that are kind of evil really but their deposition is so innocent and child like you can't help but Know they are good people...deep down..., just mischievous I guess). So this would lead me to think, in the context in which I believe in ETs, that they are from the same planet, and a rare one too.

was trying to look for a public figure that would closely match their looks and emotional aspects of the face, to paint a clearer picture. I would say Justin Bieber (not his stupid wrinkled forehead look though , they do that, but not as often as he does it)think-- more intelligent looking bieber, or at least, bieber when looking intelligent. I don't know Bieber well enough as I am not a fan and never listened to his music except when the radio plays so I can't say personality wise. Or a little like Lana Del Rey, you know that Pixie look. that androgynous air
Ps-I know everyone loves to hate Justin Bieber but don't let your hatred cloud your judgement haha. These two people- my friends, not JB and LDR- are actually very nice and kind just maybe no set moral compass sometimes but I treasure them a lot.

PS- known them for a few years now and have been very close-so you can count on my descriptions of them- though in college i dont see them anymore, but we still hang out sometimes.

Psychology wise I can figure them out, I guess, though never bothered.
But it would be interesting to group them spiritually ..
If they were movies I'd say they were movies of the same director. -different story but same air/style.