Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 04-01-2015, 08:13 AM
Deactivated Account

You can be Indigo if you choose to identify with it. The cardinal sign of Indigos is being 'systems busters'. we don't jive with current social/hierarchical & institutional systems, they seem wrong to us, naturally. THis is presumably because we 'remember' a better system, that was more fair and honored everyone's path instead of demoting and dismissing those who already have the greatest disadvantages,for example.
Old 12-01-2015, 02:48 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleLMP
A few months ago I was reading about indigo children, and I realized that I most likely am one. Pretty much all of the ascribed qualities fit me. Initially I didn't think I had any psychic abilities, but now I am starting to realize that I do. I'm starting to see all these "weird cooincidences" for what they really are.

Like today I was walking to work at about 9:30 am. I started sensing that my husband was near. I turned around and didn't see him. Kept walking. He normally works until 1:30, and not at all close to where I work, so it made no sense that he'd be out walking around. Less than 10 minutes later I saw him walking toward me on the sidewalk. He had gotten off work early, and decided to go to the store before heading home. It is not a common occurrance for me to randomly run into him, nor is it a common occurrance for me to feel he is close by. This kind of thing happens often enough that I am starting to accept it's real.

Then there is my daughter. She turns 15 in less than a month. She has many qualities of a crystal child, but not all of them. People are drawn to her. Especially adults. Even adults who normally hate kids. She is very good natured and even tempered. Highly affectionate. Sensitive to others' energy and talks about it. Very mature for her age, and responsible. Has always had a rock and crystal collection and is drawn to those things. Few material needs. Extremely unselfish. We got stranded outside in the winter when she was nine. I put my gloves and scarf on her. She didn't want to take them because she didn't want me to get cold. She never makes a Christmas list. She's Intuitive and a little psychic.

But on the other side of the coin she is very "indoorsy." It's hard for me to get her to leave the house sometimes. But then, we also live in a dense part of the city. Not much nature, and lots of weird energy to pick up on. She is also, very very messy and disorganized. She's like this center of calm surrounded by utter chaos, all the time. Food wise I'm not sure she really fits either. She's not very selective about what she eats, and likes meat a lot more than I do. She likes almost everything.

Could she still be a crystal child despite being opposite in many ways? She's not a "normal" kid. I have always known that. But what is she?

She's you daughter and precious gift. Please understand that the signs some people stand by are not necessary for determining if a child is of extraordinary origin. It is the greatest disservice we do to ourselves and others by trying to find a label that fits them. an individual is unique and cannot be labeled. What you are searching for does not necessarily apply or need to apply to you or your daughter at all.
Old 12-01-2015, 05:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleLMP

Could she still be a crystal child despite being opposite in many ways? She's not a "normal" kid. I have always known that. But what is she?

Hi,

She is an advanced and evolved adolescent. All of us are unique in a vast number of ways. I know we try our best to understand these things with labels. Yet if you can appreciate that we can not confine divinity with those term restrictions, you will see a unique incarnated ascended master at work instead of a category of human expression.

Your life will be a lot easier if you can forget about these labels.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/