Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 30-12-2014, 05:51 AM
Deactivated Account

NOTICE TO INDIGOS, LIGHTWORKERS,LIGHTWARRIORS, STARSEEDS, CRYSTALS ETC:

This is Ashtar Command. Please complete your Pleiadian programming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33TaTKJ5QEc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGJUXvfa7ig
etc etc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFks0gdc9Sk
Old 30-12-2014, 09:06 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Jane
mmm I can see your point but isn't that just a little too simplistic? You can't just do away with systems, just reject all organization. As for labels, same idea- you can't replace language with mutism and telepathy, just ain't realistic.
So I think NEW systems is the right idea. As long as it's really a whole new system, not just a different appearance, different label - a new disguise for the same old deceit.

Why not? I can't think of a single good reason we can't all just decide to speak in silent tongue again.
Old 30-12-2014, 10:41 AM
Ivy

According to the criteria, I am an indigo astral jane. But I don't need to identify as one. And by not doing so, I can do what I am guided to do through communicating with guides that speak within me. Most certainly not from youtube commanding me what to do.
Old 31-12-2014, 06:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
According to the criteria, I am an indigo astral jane. But I don't need to identify as one. And by not doing so, I can do what I am guided to do through communicating with guides that speak within me. Most certainly not from youtube commanding me what to do.

you would take that commanding part seriously, wouldn't you.

ya sure I would just fall apart if I didn't call myself an indigo. Just wouldn't know what to do, would have to throw myself in front of a bus, probly.

the point is you shouldn't even be posting here if you have issues with people using these terms -THESE TERMS that are the title and subject of this subforum. And clearly you have resentments and issues with people who identify with them, and you have no respect for the people for whom this forum in intended so you are being rather selfish to even post here.
At least my guides don't tell me to do nasty and selfish things, maybe that's just because they are guides for Indigos only.
Old 31-12-2014, 09:35 AM
Ivy

I posted on this thread because the title of the thread spoke of the true nature of indigo's. I came here, because I relate to that and hoped to find a place where I could communicate with like minded people.

I don't have any issues whatsoever with speaking about the genuine values of being indigo. It would be nice if the forum did open up discussion on these values more often.

Yet, as I read the thread, I came across your post that said you had come from a more advanced society, and described the earth as a 'horribly occupied planet', and yourself as a 'lightwarrior' wanting to unite with other lightwarriors to stand up for the galactic codex.

It was in this context, faced with this elitist outlook of us against them, that I questioned, in this light, why any indigo would want to call themselves indigo, for the very fact that their is a natural warrior trait that has no affinity with systems and elitism. Busting systems isn't done by creating new ones.

I'm an indigo that doesn't want to be associated with that. I'm an indigo who sees a world of life that is all on an equal level. I understand why people have ambitions to be 'better' than others, I experience the sadness felt at others criticisms. I know what it feels like to not fit in and have found compassion for others who are trapped by their need to be accepted. And it is with compassion and understanding that as a warrior, I have the strength to stand up in the face of it. This is what living life with indigo traits really means. And I have a great deal of respect for those that have found that compassion and connection with equality.

I don't have respect for the label being used to denote one as a more advanced being or to create a 'them and us' society. This is not what I want to do as an indigo.

But it is precisely because I've lived life as an indigo, that I can stand here in the face of the personal comments you make.
Old 31-12-2014, 06:37 PM
Master
From what i have research about this whole indigo star-seed stuff, is that it has very subtle tones of elitist to it and discrimination in some area's. But then again it does have some positive things, but something does not feel entirely how it appears at times.........i can only be honest.

Even sometimes from how its promoted, and some of the stuff i have read. People and intentions move and adapt with the times, i always remember a famous boxer may not be 1960's, but i am intelligent enough to understand that the same issues just have a different skirt. Yes the whole concept is very attractive and exciting, but in some parts seems to be very elitist and that leads to allot of other issues.

You would be a mug not to believe that there is some sort of higher order of things, obsessed with division through discrimination, limitation, miss-repetition. This star-seed stuff just seems like a very elaborate and charismatic way to go about it sometimes.........very clever, well its not that hard to out smart some people. Its kind of like how Coke display their adverts, Happiness in a bottle haha. Replace all your fluid intake with Coke and you're health would dramatically decrease, and you would probably die.

In some parts it does seem very positive, but i have stated this before. Anything that is progressive and positive seems to eventually be brought down, or infested with the wrong kind of ideas of people. This excalty same theme happened with religion, but of course you still have sheep walking around letting it rule their lives.

You see this happening everyday in society, whenever anybody has success. Yes you have plenty of supporters and fans, but then you have even more haters. Characters get attacked and destroy by the media it seems, if they don't conform.

And the reason why i back out with associating myself with this whole star-seed stuff, is because i stumbled across afew things that i did not feel right to me. And just innately within myself, and understand that i don't really need to label myself.

Its interesting, but i won't be calling myself a indigo.
Old 01-01-2015, 08:42 PM
Master

I'm an Indigo, but it doesn't mean much to mean much to me except that I know I am different or weird to others.

As a person I don't respond to the word 'command' and I have met some Indigos who don't wish to fulfill their 'missions,' therefore I don't buy into any programing either.

I feel each finds their own way when they are ready and they choose that path of their own free will. A true Indigo to me, is one that acts when they want and not react when they are told to. Just my 2 cents worth and I only looked at this thread as my friend is the OP.