Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 13-01-2014, 12:45 PM
azuly

Feeling unconfortable around this kid

Wasn't sure where to put this thread so I just posted it here under kids section.

Before I start,please don't think bad of me for saying all this. I am a mother and a school teacher so obviously I adore children!

There is this kid on the playground that realy makes me uncofortable,more with his stare. Everyone is "oohing and aahing" when they see him,telling mom how cute he is(blue eyes,black hair,big smile) but not me. I see him as VERY spoiled kid(that is his parents fault) and a bit of bully drama queen. Noone can hit,push or cut him off but if he does is ok and when he doesn't get his way he will scream like his leg is missing. He is 5 years old.
Ok,that is not my thing to judge...his parents have to sort this out...but this is the thing I want to ask you about...

Once on the playground,my son was playing with him(he is 3) and they were doing some dangerous stuff,asked both to stop,nothing,I asked them second time,nothing and mom didn't even react. I went there,sat next to them and asked them to stop because it is dangerous and they can get hurt. My son found something else to play with but this kid said nothing and just stared at me. I wanted to make sure he was listening so proposed to go play with something else. He was still looking at me and very coldly said he will do whatever he wants(not blinking an eye) and gave me this big grin but his eyes were sooo cold.I felt this chill all over me.
For the rest of afternoon he was playing and giving me these looks.

I wouldn't think of it much(just a kid that was told off and a bit angry at me) but from the first moment I saw him I didn't like his eyes/his look.

I don't take him to that playground anymore but my sister does take him time to time to his house(his mom is my sisters good friend).

I haven't told this to anyone but have you experienced anything like it?
Are some kids born evil because the spirit decided he/she is not done with evil deeds on Earth?
Old 13-01-2014, 01:30 PM
lost wolf

I think evil is a strong word to use for a child. from what you have said I can agree on him being a spoiled brat and this mixed with a some sort of gift may give you a negative feeling from him. but thats just one theory of many possibilities. there is this saying I cant remember what its from or it exactly but its something like this " there is good and evil in everyone which ever we feed will be the one that wins" and for children its the parents who start out feeding one or the other. but I can understand what you are saying here I have been out in public shopping and acting on instinct to look up from what ever I was focused on and have made eye contact with people who have literally struck fear in my heart I have never understood why this happens because thinking about it these people look innocent enough buT my intuition tells me to stay away from these people. I usually fallow that as it has saved my butt a number of times. so what ever it maybe with this kid fallow your intuition.
Old 13-01-2014, 03:16 PM
azuly

Lost Wolf,yes,you are right. I shouldn't use a word evil for a child. I hope I won't get too much backlash for this...heheh
Old 13-01-2014, 03:27 PM
Administrator
Hello

There are two words that even in the work I do as a Medium I so try never to put forth but I too find that I use them. One is "evil" and the other is "demon". While I have had such experiences with children on that deeper levels of connections at times and over the year's things have at times played out, I have come to accept that we all have our Soul path to walk.

There are facial traits that make us give someone a second look, the eyes are the window to the Soul at times and we do not look past them. We all have the positive and negative in us, its how we define those parts of us at times that defines whom we become in life. Other times one has to wonder if maybe that was the Soul Path that one came into life to experience however harmful that path might well be, I feel that to grow we have to learn from all experiences.

That inner voice as a Mom can guide but in the end our children make the choices on whom they will be friends with to learn along their path. I know that well me Son had a childhood friend that I so saw going down the wrong path, and I let me Son go along with this child and it worked out fine. Me Son saw the path his friend was on and left him behind. Told me I was there to try and help him see the right path but he did not want that from me in the end as his friend Mom. It was hard, and it still is hard to see the path this now teen is on....but its his life path.

We can not change at times the path another walks even as a child, it could well be our own child at times. What we can do is put up "Bubbles" of protections around the energy we feel from others so that it has a lesser effect on how we feel.

For me as a child and a teen it was very hard being so Empathic and Psychic I could see at times the paths that were a head, it was not fun when those paths came to be real. I too know well that it simply was a path for their Soul.

Lynn
Old 13-01-2014, 04:02 PM
Master

Believing in reincarnation, I do believe there are dark souls born into this world. These are merely souls that are still out to experience the negative things in life. I call an ace an ace. If there is darkness in the child there is darkness in the child. Tho I would never do anything to scar a child's growth because of childlike behavior (not saying you did). I hold my tongue and give the benefit of the doubt until the child is an adult.

This child is aware. That much is evident by your description. Maybe that look he kept giving you works on his parents and that is how he manipulate them, I don't know. Kids are very smart.

As for the parents, well you didn't elaborate much on them. But sometimes good parents have bad children. You only have to turn on the news to the current school, restaurant or store shooting.

So blaming the parents isn't always the correct one to blame.
Old 13-01-2014, 04:57 PM
azuly

"As for the parents, well you didn't elaborate much on them. "

I don't want to sound as a know-it-all-im-the-best-mom-in-the-world but I did try to first say something in a joke way but then I just asked her(politely!) why she lets her kid manipulate her/them so much.
She tried to explain but didn't really give me an answer.

They both have jobs but they don't earn that much,always borrowing money until next pay check,yet buy their 5 year old the top designer clothes,the most expensive toys(a toy car for less than 20euros is waste of money and he doesn't have just one ofcourse),they have to drive the best car,have the top phone...
Kid knows how to turn them.If he wants something he will have such raging fit,or will tell them he hates them(I can only imagine what will be his demands as a teenager) and the next day he will get that toy.

Every parent wants to give the best to their child but they are way over the top.

I know I will never understand their way of thinking and she showed me that she is not really open for a change of behaviour so I let her be.

That kid got me thinking and this forum is good for such disscusions.
Old 13-01-2014, 05:22 PM
astralmimi

I think it is an interesting vibe to be picking up. I feel that even children who may seem dark, may only be going through this as a stage and can develop as they grow. I know I used to be a bit of strange child who probably gave people the creeps. (I used to stare at people apparently) I turned out alright I think! ;)
Old 13-01-2014, 05:46 PM
Master

azuly, thanks for the clarification. It's just plain sad to see a child start out so handicapped. It looks like the parents have some emotional issues themselves.

As astralmimi says some kids start out bad and can figure it out for themselves and turn themselves around. That is why I never judge to harshly until a child is an adult and still exhibiting bad behavior.

It's a good subject. Thanks for posting it.

Here's an article I found: The Top 12 Reasons Parents Spoil Their Children: http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/the-top-12-reasons-parents-spoil-their-children-2444650.html;_ylt=A0oG7lbiJNRSchUAwPRXNyoA;_ylu=X3 oDMTEzbWl2dm0xBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMwRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlk A1ZJUDMyMl8x
Old 17-01-2014, 06:24 AM
Indigo_Leader

I am going to use words that will make me unpopular here.
A sociopath is a person who choses to do things that are bad for others knowing that they are doing bad things to them.
Driving drunk.
Tobacco smoking in presence of others.
Setting buildings on fire.
Speeding in a busy street.
A psychopath is someone who does not know right from wrong. All children are psychopathic as they have no idea of where the boundaries of acceptable and nasty.
It is the child’s task to have as much fun as they can and learn all that they possibly can.
The knowledge they gain helps them cope with what life throws at them, what they do not learn become stumbling points in their life.
It is the parent’s job to guide and install values into the child. Make the child always feel safe. Prepare the child for the next stage of life.
You describe a child who knows if he throws a tantrum he will get anything he wants. He is the tail shaking the dog, the one in charge. This is totally the parent’s creation but both parents and child need correcting/educating.
You ask him no to play dangerously with your child and he reacts by denying you the adult is a guider.
It is fear you see as evil in his eyes. He is lost and making his way without the skills he should be learning from his parents.
Old 17-01-2014, 06:30 AM
lost wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo_Leader
It is the child’s task to have as much fun as they can and learn all that they possibly can.
The knowledge they gain helps them cope with what life throws at them, what they do not learn become stumbling points in their life.
It is the parent’s job to guide and install values into the child. Make the child always feel safe. Prepare the child for the next stage of life.
You describe a child who knows if he throws a tantrum he will get anything he wants. He is the tail shaking the dog, the one in charge. This is totally the parent’s creation but both parents and child need correcting/educating.
You ask him no to play dangerously with your child and he reacts by denying you the adult is a guider.
It is fear you see as evil in his eyes. He is lost and making his way without the skills he should be learning from his parents.

I agree with this.