Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 25-04-2016, 12:39 AM
Suspended

having LOA work without trying..

does anyone have any tips to have LOA just work.

i am kinda bumbed out to think that reality is just a reflection of what i am and in all seriousness i dont even care to have money but i sure as hell dont want to be poor the rest of my life. so im trying to just hit the lotto and float through life.

so i just want money, i dont want to work for it, i just want it quick and simple.
Old 25-04-2016, 01:05 AM
Experiencer
Then your subconscious beliefs have to reflect that. That's why some people manifest much easier, if they happen to have not too limiting core beliefs or beliefs in that specific topic, that they are manifesting.
Changing those beliefs though is the work you still will have to do. Or just practice being in the now most of the time, which I think would overwrite vibration from beliefs since you wouldn't be spending much time thinking on automatic then anyway.
Old 25-04-2016, 10:39 AM
Lorelyen

Keep it practical.

There are ways to get money quick and easy but you may end up in one of those grey 1-star hotels if you get caught.

Presumably you don't want to sit there all day believing you have money but can't do a thing with money you haven't yet got, just get bored. so maybe find something that you love to do that pulls in money. It works! Go freelance. Write a book about the cleansing benefits of evil or something, invent some new jargon: "resonant frequency" hasn't been overdone yet. "Vibrational formants?" "Nightside radiotronics?" - Anyway, publish it and rake in cash from the unwary!

Someone here once claimed they'd won a national lottery through LOA. I had things to say about that like if the link was real then it should be repeatable but never mind that! You could try that.

To me, LOA is like magick without the work. Getting something into the subconscious - I mean REALLY getting it in - isn't as easy as some people would have you believe. It's one of those things that Blavatsky expanded upon in her Secret Doctrine book. Magick works, LOA might work. But magick still has limits.

Old 25-04-2016, 03:27 PM
Suspended

not to sound lazy but i just want a quick fix kinda thing. write it on a piece of paper and burn it, bam, you get what you want.

ive done it all, meditation, visualization, paper burning, saying things 100x over. nothing seems to work, i duno what im doing wrong.
Old 26-04-2016, 10:29 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
not to sound lazy but i just want a quick fix kinda thing. write it on a piece of paper and burn it, bam, you get what you want.

ive done it all, meditation, visualization, paper burning, saying things 100x over. nothing seems to work, i duno what im doing wrong.

Try a bit of work.....or a decent Astral Gold spell!

Old 26-04-2016, 11:13 AM
Master
Quote:
so i just want money, i dont want to work for it, i just want it quick and simple.

Seems to be working. Read what you posted. You are saying there that you want and guess what it is giving you, the feeling of wanting.
Old 26-04-2016, 02:04 PM
Well, you could listen to what I do because
I 'just get money' so much I don't mention it
all the time here...it feels weird to keep saying it. **

That $100,000 to pay off my mortgage...a $1000 here, a Krugerrand there,
(When it was worth $1700, not $1200 like now, hahaha)
$2000 for nothing, then $10,000 for no reason, $400 here and there, like probably 6 times in a year, usually at lunch.
I mentioned I was driving to TX to the beach and a friend pulls out $150 for my trip
and says that's all he has in his wallet, later gives me $400...for absolutely no reason.
and then I tithe 10% to a friend in need..see.
So,I am also a benefactor...what goes around comes around.
That is my true belief system.

Huge car work done for me for free...it never ends....and it's all my Dad
working through people...and
they know it...they tell me...'It was laid on their heart'.

And I never complain or say I need money, ever....because I don't, I'm fine.
I might say, Gee, I need a clutch in my little Toyota truck.
That's all I might do. Or say, Gee, my other car cost $900 when it really should have been $500, idiot mechanics.
Just the mention of it and I get money from 2 people...$100s.

I think it is because I simply know that I am loved by my Father, God.
He loves giving me anything I want and loves to tickle me.
I knew this way before hearing of Abraham-Hicks.
Mostly when I read Psalm 37:4
"Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."
What?
So I delight in the Lord like you can not imagine...I bask in His love.
And give him my love and attention like no one I know...and, thus He intoxicates me...'things' and excellent health just happen.

Now, today I'm sending checks to 3 people that have mentioned they are in dire need...
even one having to give up an apt and move into his parents again.
(They have no idea I have money. They were not asking.)

I have to trick them sometimes...and say, 'Look, I tithe...so it's either you or to the Red Cross...
what's it gonna be...'
Always works! People have so much silly pride, I get it.

People have to learn to receive...and give ....freely....so there is
a deep
rooted 'deserving/worthy/shy' factor to get rid of.

The Universe is FULL of boundless abundance...it is only the mind
and how it has been programmed that limits more and more and
more from falling into people's laps.

This is what my experience has been for about a decade now.
Oh, the stories I could tell of things appearing after simply thinking of them!
BUT, my Father and I are like 'this'...crossing fingers.

That is my way.
An atheist can make the impersonal system of LOA work also...
just with belief and focus and desire and positivity.

**I write all this only for the purpose of inspiration and encouragement...
there is no bragging here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-04-2016, 04:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes, LOA is at work all the time. Like this morning when I went to Mcdonalds. I was at the drive-through and I really wanted a Sausage McMuffin but I held back because I am 'dieting'. I ordered other stuff instead and thought to myself as I was waiting to pay, "boy, that sausage McMuffin sounds really good". As I drove up and collected my order, I reached in the bag and guess what what was in there??! A Sausage McMuffin!! Got it free by accident. Boom I hit the gas pedal and drove away really quick, I didn't want them retracting the order...

There is a point to this story. When you over analyze and put too much thought into an idea you create resistance to it. Reminds me of all those folks begging to astral project and I do it so naturally because I don't think about it. Try not to force and over think it. Trust it. As far as the lottery.. I'd go with what Lorelyynn said :) Personally, I'd like to think everything we ever need is already right in front of us. Give much gratitude for what you already have...

Oh quit bragging Ms.H You got good tips as always :) Hope God see's my Abraham Hicks quotes and tickles me today...
Old 26-04-2016, 05:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
does anyone have any tips to have LOA just work.

i am kinda bumbed out to think that reality is just a reflection of what i am and in all seriousness i dont even care to have money but i sure as hell dont want to be poor the rest of my life. so im trying to just hit the lotto and float through life.

lazy bones, lol !

A strong belief that it will work is very helpful.

it is said, " careful what you wish for " ......sometimes winning the lotto causes more problems than it is worth ..... just sayin'
Old 27-04-2016, 12:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Abhram Hicks has said that if you are having trouble truly believeing and attracting something that you should spend time telling yourself that you have it already. I think they suggested that while lying in bed in the morning tell yourself that you already have it. For example: every morning before getting out of bed, say to yourself "I am thankful for the abundance of money I have and always wil have access to, for whatever I need. I amso thankful that the universe takes care of my financial need".
Say something like that to yourself every day until you believe it! let us know how it goes, and best of luck!!