Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-01-2015, 05:14 AM
Guide
I do not judge the people in my dimensions as being lonely, weak or feeble or any of the fears you attempt to persuade me.. Judge not lest you be judged.. You reap what you sow. You can go on hating all the good people all you like and keep cursing the light of goodness and love all you want. I have said my peace.. Good luck with yours. You speak only of one world, one existence, yet you claim to accept many, and yet you speak and uphold only the darkness of evils. That you make your home. You have blindly followed other's teachings of reincarnation and people's fears of dying.. In truth you have no real idea or knowledge of the heavens because all you can do iis curse them with the knowledge you have accepted. Who is to say that people in heaven choose to reincarnate again? You can not decide for them, nor can you know their choices with our current understanding and yet you fill yourself up to the brim with negative judgments of 'them'. Many worlds exist, many dimensions of earth, every one imaginable. I've said my two cents, I see a different world then you entirely because i so different seeds, and make different choices then you, and thus and not grouped into your world. Not even close. Take care.
Old 29-01-2015, 05:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
I do not judge the people in my dimensions as being lonely, weak or feeble or any of the fears you attempt to persuade me.. Judge not lest you be judged.. You reap what you sow. You can go on hating all the good people all you like and keep cursing the light of goodness and love all you want. I have said my peace.. Good luck with yours. You speak only of one world, one existence, yet you claim to accept many, and yet you speak and uphold only the darkness of evils. That you make your home. You have blindly followed other's teachings of reincarnation and people's fears of dying.. In truth you have no real idea or knowledge of the heavens because all you can do iis curse them with the knowledge you have accepted. Who is to say that people in heaven choose to reincarnate again? You can not decide for them, nor can you know their choices with our current understanding and yet you fill yourself up to the brim with negative judgments of 'them'. Many worlds exist, many dimensions of earth, every one imaginable. I've said my two cents, I see a different world then you entirely because i so different seeds, and make different choices then you, and thus and not grouped into your world. Not even close. Take care.
You are blindly following people's teachings of light and Heaven, and what is "positive" and "negative" so what is the difference honestly? I wasn't judging everyone when I said people are lonely, but am I wrong? Human-beings as a race since the beginning of documented history have been desperately searching for more. We as a race are born with a hole in our heart and we are desperately trying to fill it and so we fill it with material objects and other rubbish that does nothing to help. It's not by coincidence that Humans have been looking into the "Heavens" (space) and wondering if there is more. It's no coincidence that we created religions to fill that void and to try and make us feel connected to something we have always been a part of. You twist my words out of context in an effort to support your claims. Your name on these forums is Kerubiel which obviously has something to do with angels, so obviously you're invested in the corrupted hierarchy and demiurge. It's those angels that are the darkest and most insidious beings in this system, it's those angels that lie to souls on a daily basis to keep them in this system. Being that the word Kerubiel has ties with the Book of Enoch I would think your ideology would go a little bit further than the same regurgitated stuff every other so-called "being of light" spats out. I would think you would know at least something about the Gnostic teachings and so forth, but I guess not. You accuse me of following someone else's teachings when you are following not only someone else's teachings but the most trendy ones that currently exist. The only reason they exist is because they sound nice and it would be nice if things were really that way. I'm sorry if what I said doesn't agree with the way you think things are and the way you hope they are. How am I in one world though? The system I am talking about exists in many dimensions and many worlds, not just Earth. You are free to "so" any seeds you want although I think you meant sew. Personally I would like to eventually sew my seeds out of this system but to each their own. I would like to be able to really re-connect to the Source where I actually originate and return there instead of allowing myself to fall victim to this system because one side of it that they created is incredibly efficient at making people believe it is "good" and benefits them. I stated my business and that is if you doubt what I'm saying then the next time you go to the so-called "light-realms" if you ever do I suggest questioning their power and hierarchy and you will see for yourself what happens when a piece in their machine stops working and starts asking questions. Good luck to you and I hope in this life or a future life you don't instantly discredit what someone else is saying just because it doesn't satisfy your opinions and beliefs.
Old 29-01-2015, 05:37 AM
Guide
No I follow God into the heavens and see them for myself. You make assumptions since you can only rely on others and not your own experiences and seekings and thus you assume the same for me. Then you spew you demonic knowledge and perceptions onto the Angels and attempt to cast them into Hellish monstrosities but you fail, for your light is dark and evil and cannot possibly taint the light of Angels. I am through with you for now.

I am already out of your system. And I do not hope for what I know, i know what I know. I have followed my beliefs and into he worlds they lead me into. They are not merely words, they are truths. I am tired of your demonic outlook and am leaving you now.
Old 29-01-2015, 05:46 AM
Master
Quote:
No I follow God into the heavens and see them for myself. You make assumptions since you can only rely on others and not your own experiences and seekings and thus you assume the same for me. Then you spew you demonic knowledge and perceptions onto the Angels and attempt to cast them into Hellish monstrosities but you fail, for your light is dark and evil and cannot possibly taint the light of Angels. I am through with you for now.

I am already out of your system. And I do not hope for what I know, i know what I know. I have followed my beliefs and into he worlds they lead me into. They are not merely words, they are truths. I am tired of your demonic outlook and am leaving you now.
If you were out of this system you wouldn't be typing this in this dimension on this planet unfortunately. And you presume that I am speaking from other people's information but unfortunately you couldn't be more wrong. I have been astral projecting and experiencing both dark and light dimensions for well over 15 years, I have been experiencing other dimensions through other means for well over two decades. Everything I have written I have verified myself in my own experiences and/or my experiences have taught me time and time again. You presume that just because someone talks about something that doesn't coincide with your opinions and beliefs that they aren't speaking from experience. You are free to believe anything you want to believe but I how can you know something when you said that it varies? How can you be so sure what is truth and what is really going on when it varies? You have pretty much obliterated every claim you previously made at this point and resorted to childish insults. It's comical to me what happens when someone mentions something that doesn't coincide with someone else's ideology, they turn into little children who spout baseless insults. It all goes back to what I said earlier when people say "oh well I have those experiences because I am a being of light and you have those because you have a low vibration" it's nothing more than a pitiful attempt at retaining their illusions of control. As I said before if it helps you to sleep at night by thinking you are in complete control of everything then you are free to believe that, but that doesn't mean that is the way things actually. You call me dark and evil simply because my ideology is different than yours when in reality only a dark evil being would resort to insults when their arguments have failed. Only a dark evil being would tell others not to tell people their experiences and the entire truth, because darkness is a lack of truth and the true light is an abundance of truth. I prefer to sew seeds in a field that actually exists instead of an illusionary field that exists in a system that I will eventually leave if I keep my mind open and allow myself to see beyond the invisible shackles I am living in. Regardless of your childish insults I wish you the best on your journey and I hope that at some point you are truly free, perhaps I will see you on the so-called "other side".
Old 29-01-2015, 05:58 AM
Guide
Who are you to say whom I may speak with, and what door I may open? I can open to a closed system or an open one, I can in fact open my horizons to a number of different worlds and why not? It is my choice where to travel and whom to speak. Just because one may leave a system for another does not mean they can not also return, or watch and interact from the clouds. My insult was an insult indeed, but not childish but truth. I named you demonic for the evil you uphold and seek, the evil judgments you would even cast upon the Angels of God. That is why I named you demonic for you follow the curses of the demons and not the blessings of the light which you have already cursed many times. A man of curses you are against all that is good and just. That is not so much an insult as it is the truth.
Old 29-01-2015, 06:08 AM
Guide
You claim your own truth only as reality and deny the ones who have followed love and light, as if because of your pitfalls they must all be lies, but you fail to see you have reaped a different life and a different experience then others, including myself. You assume all else is lies, delusions and hopes only, eanwhile you are only denying a truth that could save you.
Old 29-01-2015, 11:00 PM
Super Moderator
Well I tried to fly to Betelgeuse (or the approximate vicinity) -LOL! Just to get well away from Earth magnetism one night. That wasn't top of my agenda list, as something far more simple and pure was my intended destination. I just wondered if such a flight might turbo-charge my energy a bit to resist the Earth pull.
Nice flight but of course I didn't make it haha. I ended up coming back to body. Flew too fast and got too excited, so my thoughts ended up like chocolate pudding. Mea Culpa -was my response to that. Lack of basic skill. That's what I guessed anyway.
But lack of success at getting to Betelgeuse right now is hardly a big deal.
Especially as I know I do lack skills in astral projection. Many people do....even though they can happily get out of body, there is so much technique to learn, and the very best way to learn it is by experience and trial and error many times.

But it never occurs to me that I have to be roped into another incarnation to experience a decent future in the astral worlds after my passing. I know I will meet with dear ones, and that's my happy self-limitation so far. I also know beyond any doubt those things will shine in my heart and soul, beyond the frailties of Mind, in this world and the next. And no astral 'policing system' designed to keep me in a recycling agenda has the power to interfere with that.

I also feel that the realities of the next world when we go permanently to live there will be quite surprising to us, and probably very different in some ways to what we experience during astral projections from this side.
So I keep an open mind.

Also....a quick reminder of our Respect Rule here on Spiritual Forums. There is nothing wrong with strong discussion but it should not turn into name-calling and mud slinging.
Spiritual Forums Rules:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/fa...q_new_faq_item

Respect: Please respect other member’s and their beliefs, opinions, and views at all times. Members are also advised to be polite to other members at all times. Aggression, disrespect, baiting, flaming, homophobia , racism , name calling (this includes calling people trolls or accusing them of trolling.), belittling, sarcasm, bullying, gossiping, are all unacceptable behaviour and will, if persistent despite reminders and warnings, result in Disciplinary Action. If, however, the breach of the above rule is considered too severe, Staff may at their discretion forego both the reminder and warning and resort immediately to Disciplinary Action. Adversarial and aggressive posts deter people who would like to contribute to discussions from participation in these boards.
Old 30-01-2015, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Who are you to say whom I may speak with, and what door I may open? I can open to a closed system or an open one, I can in fact open my horizons to a number of different worlds and why not? It is my choice where to travel and whom to speak. Just because one may leave a system for another does not mean they can not also return, or watch and interact from the clouds. My insult was an insult indeed, but not childish but truth. I named you demonic for the evil you uphold and seek, the evil judgments you would even cast upon the Angels of God. That is why I named you demonic for you follow the curses of the demons and not the blessings of the light which you have already cursed many times. A man of curses you are against all that is good and just. That is not so much an insult as it is the truth.
I suggest you do some more research on angels and demons because the angels of one religion are the demons of another religion and vice-versa. I am evil and against all good because I choose to see beyond the illusionary world they have created? I am evil because I choose to see beyond what is purposely being shoved in my face to blind me of a deeper reality? The so-called "Angels of God" are some of the most powerful and involved players in the system we're trapped in, they are the most guilty of the deceptions being perpetrated. Just because someone doesn't agree with your ideology on angels doesn't mean they are evil though. Just because someone doesn't accept your version of light, truth, and what you believe is good doesn't mean they are evil. I accept the good that comes from our true creator Source. As I said before so-called "God" created the Human race and nothing more. The Source created our souls and this Universe, so who is the real "God?" I would rather have faith in and send my positive energy to the core source of my creation instead of a manipulative army of beings who created one species of beings in one dimension on one small planet that exists in a small solar system of a small galaxy. What so-called "God" of modern religions created is microscopic compared to the creations of the Source, the source created that so-called "God." The "God" of modern religion is a being who came to Earth and manipulated Humans into worshipping them. The so-called "God" told his Israelite followers to slaughter men, women, and children just because they lived on the so-called promised land. What "God" of light and goodness would tell his followers to slay some of his other creations honestly? He wouldn't because he is no truly loving God. The word "angel" stands for messenger and nothing more, anything else associated with it is purely man-made speculation and/or fabrications unfortunately. And if you want to be honest in the history of "angels" when an angel showed up it wasn't typically a good thing, it was actually a rather bad thing and usually led to some horrible events of destruction and death. So what good angels of light would be involved in that honestly? If I am evil because I do not so easily allow myself to be deceived as millions have been and have died for then so be it, but in my opinion the beings you call "good" and so forth are a billion times more evil than you can even comprehend. You're free to your own beliefs and opinions and I am OK with that, clearly you're not OK with others having their own though otherwise you wouldn't resort to childish insults. Good luck to you on your journey.
Old 30-01-2015, 01:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaas9554
I have tried so many times to AP off this earth but it never works, I start floating back down usually. Last night I stopped at the atmosphere and shouted bring me to the stars! but I just woke up with my hands in the air.
Beginning to wonder why on earth this would happen.

I've discovered that my inability to pass through the border of the lower atmospheres of whatever dimension I may happen to be in (not that there is an actual atmosphere as we have one here in the physical) has almost always been due to mental blocks and an ingrained belief of my inability to do so. I realized this after I was able to remove the mental block and successfully travel into space at will.

I have found no evidence of beings lurking on the outskirts of the [nonphysical] planet waiting for projectors to penetrate into space. Astral Explorer, you have mentioned that you believe in various nonhuman entities and a system of control that they in place over humans. Perhaps these beliefs have some influence over the nature of your experiences. Perhaps these stories of Thoth have shaped your experience or influenced your interpretations of your experiences.

Again, I've flown right into space many times with no problems, never had beings trying to bring me back, no invisible teleporting wall. Although, the mental blocks I had created an experience of what seemed to be an invisible wall that would drag me back down, but again, I proved that this was a product of my beliefs when I was able to eliminate the beliefs that created this experience. Limiting beliefs have a very strong power upon one's nonphysical experiences. Strong focus alone will not help- rather, Right focus is what breaks down these barriers. Directing one's focus inward to gain insight into the underlying beliefs that influence one's experiences and working to change these beliefs to bring about more freedom in one's experience.

By speaking of truth in an absolute sense in regards to subjective experiences, one must assume to have a complete and ultimate level of comprehension and wisdom of the mind/soul/self/reality/God and all other otherwise unknown factors that potentially shape and influence these experiences without our knowledge. A "God's-eye-view," if you will. Otherwise there will necessarily be a degree of epistemic uncertainty. We are all essentially speaking from belief, regardless of how concrete and valid our experiences seem.
Old 30-01-2015, 02:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
I've discovered that my inability to pass through the border of the lower atmospheres of whatever dimension I may happen to be in (not that there is an actual atmosphere as we have one here in the physical) has almost always been due to mental blocks and an ingrained belief of my inability to do so. I realized this after I was able to remove the mental block and successfully travel into space at will.

I have found no evidence of beings lurking on the outskirts of the [nonphysical] planet waiting for projectors to penetrate into space. Astral Explorer, you have mentioned that you believe in various nonhuman entities and a system of control that they in place over humans. Perhaps these beliefs have some influence over the nature of your experiences. Perhaps these stories of Thoth have shaped your experience or influenced your interpretations of your experiences.

Again, I've flown right into space many times with no problems, never had beings trying to bring me back, no invisible teleporting wall. Although, the mental blocks I had created an experience of what seemed to be an invisible wall that would drag me back down, but again, I proved that this was a product of my beliefs when I was able to eliminate the beliefs that created this experience. Limiting beliefs have a very strong power upon one's nonphysical experiences. Strong focus alone will not help- rather, Right focus is what breaks down these barriers. Directing one's focus inward to gain insight into the underlying beliefs that influence one's experiences and working to change these beliefs to bring about more freedom in one's experience.

By speaking of truth in an absolute sense in regards to subjective experiences, one must assume to have a complete and ultimate level of comprehension and wisdom of the mind/soul/self/reality/God and all other otherwise unknown factors that potentially shape and influence these experiences without our knowledge. A "God's-eye-view," if you will. Otherwise there will necessarily be a degree of epistemic uncertainty. We are all essentially speaking from belief, regardless of how concrete and valid our experiences seem.
I would agree with you for the most part but as I've mentioned before the majority of my beliefs came from personal experiences not personal experiences coming from my beliefs. I was having the experiences I reported in this thread long before I read the Emerald Tablets, long before I held any deeper knowledge of this system and so forth. Even when I believed the misguided claims of others that you can simply "fly anywhere you want" I was experiencing the complete opposite. And flying was a skill I started developing when I was a small child, so a lack of ability of flying isn't likely to be the cause. Unfortunately we can't simply meet up with a random projector and compare our abilities such as flying, but if we could I am sure that most would find I am far from lacking in that ability. Once again you assume that someone held previous knowledge of something that influenced their experiences and unfortunately in this case you're wrong. In one sentence you say that beliefs, opinions, and previous held knowledge will influence someone's experiences and then you use your beliefs, opinions, and previous held knowledge in an effort to tell me about my own experiences. I am sure you can see the irony? It seems like you're allowing your beliefs, opinions, and previous held knowledge to influence your judgment on someone else's experiences which makes absolutely no sense considering your claims. If someone has an experience and then researches it and finds information about it that coincides with their experience then how was knowledge they acquired after the experience influencing that previous experience? Unless we're all constantly time traveling I think it's safe to say it isn't. You assume that just because your own opinions, beliefs, and previous held knowledge created limitations in your own experiences that they will in every one else's. You are basically projecting your own experiences onto other's experiences which is exactly what you have advised against. As far as interpretations if you are flying in the sky in an experience and a black-skinned being bites you in the shoulder and you report you were flying in the sky and a black-skinned being bit you then obviously there is no interpretation needed. As far as my experiences go I keep things as simple as possible especially when sharing my experiences, so there is no need for interpretations or anything else that would cause confusion. The very few terms I do use are incredibly simple and the only time anyone has an issue comprehending them is when they are allowing their opinions, beliefs, and previous held knowledge to influence their processing of my experience.

Maybe you and I project into completely different dimensions, maybe the areas of the dimensions you project in do not have the same systems in place. Considering that when a person projects into what I refer to as a parallel-Earth dimension they are typically projecting into the parallel space of the area they live means that the area they are projecting in could be quite different both on the ground and off the ground. I have personally found that the types of patrols I have described occur most in populated city-like areas. But obviously I have not projected into every single city in every single dimension that exists on Earth, so it obviously can vary. But as I stated previously I have spoken with literal dozens of people who report the exact same thing Kaas and I are reporting, so obviously there is more to it than the illusions and boundaries created by one's own mind. If that doesn't please you and your beliefs then you do not have to accept it, that is your choice. But just because it doesn't please you and your beliefs doesn't necessarily mean it isn't real or isn't truth. I could flip it around and tell you that every single time you have apparently flown into space it was nothing more than an illusionary manifestation created by your intentions if I wanted to and it wouldn't be any different. But I don't think it's necessary considering I never said that it's impossible to fly out of these specific dimensions and go into space. I simply reported what I have experienced and what the others I have spoken with about it have experienced. Ever since I started having conscious projections I have always reported the entire experience, both the good and bad. Because I believe anything other than full disclosure is doing everyone a huge injustice. If you look back at my beginning responses I said that flying into space very well could be possible, but in some instances it appears that there are measures put into place to prevent beings from leaving that space. Whether that is viewed as positive or negative is completely based on someone's perception. But just because someone experiences something that you have not experienced doesn't automatically mean it came from limitations imposed by their beliefs. For all you know you could be the one who is blinded by your beliefs, opinions, and previous held knowledge and I could be the one reporting a more true reality. I'm not saying that is definitely case, but it's always a possibility.