Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-01-2015, 01:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bliss
Thank you, Explorer, it's always lovely to hear from you. :) As many astral travel authors explain in their books, simply thinking about a target person, gets you there, if you are a really good projector. Especially if you know how they look, etc - my signature has my picture and many identifiable clues. Also, tens of thousands of people, as explained above in the post, have gone out of body and seen things they could not have seen in the real world during surgery, like a shoe outside a hospital window, etc.

The truth is slightly different than your statements - in my experience: we project where we want, be it in the physical or one of those parallel dimensions that look like physical. It's all a matter of intent and training whether we can reach real physical world or not. Projecting in the real physical world with precision takes some skill and it's possible. :) If the intent is to be in the physical, simply stating so mentally once out can shift you to that physical world.

For more info, see some free e-books that mention projecting to someone's house by thinking about them:

1. "Adventures beyond the body" W. Buhlman http://www.baytallaah.com/bookspdf/132.pdf

2. "The secret of the soul" by W. Buhlman https://keychests.com/item.php?v=tjgtysdbffo.

3. "Journeys out of Body" (1971) by Robert Monroe at http://users.telenet.be/sterf/texts/...ody-monroe.pdf.

4. "Far Journeys" (1985) by Robert Monroe at http://www.exopoliticshongkong.com/u...r_journeys.pdf.

5. "Ultimate Journey" (1994) by Robert Monroe [page 51-53 he mentions encounter with a 1800 year old guy] at https://www.dmt-nexus.me/doc/Ultimat...A%20Monroe.pdf. 

6. "Astral Dynamics" by Robert Bruce, but it's very long, 777 pages, theoretical, the five above are easier to read and much more enjoyable, since they present a lot of astral travel experiences: http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/i...rks_rb.pdf.pdf
If you convince yourself you can project anywhere at will unfortunately you will just manifest an illusion in the dimension you're projecting in. Which dimension you project into has a lot more to do with unseen factors then most people are aware of. If it was as simple as desire and/or intention then lower-vibrational realms would not exist because obviously nobody wants to project there, yet they exist and continue to exist. There are two types of minds I have encountered in regards to astral projection. The first being the ones who have convinced themselves they are in complete control of everything they experience in their projections and they have some magical power to control everywhere they go and everyone and everything they experience. The second type are the ones who are capable of letting go of their illusion of control and instead of manifesting false illusions inside of an unknown dimension they choose to experience the dimensions they experience for what they are, not for what they want or hope them to be. As I stated in my previous comment people are going to believe whatever it is they want to believe and no matter what anyone else says they will connect the dots and shape their experiences to form the appearance that they desire, because as a race we as Human-beings are stuck to the illusion of control. Usually it's not until we come to that realization that manifested illusions begin to vanish. I am extremely skilled at my astral abilities as I have been honing them for years at this point but I long ago came to the realization that we are not Gods of this dimension or the next dimension and we do not control entire dimensions or the beings and bodies that inhabit those dimensions no matter how much we would like to believe that. When a person astral projects they are shifting out of the physical dimension and their physical body into another body that exists in another dimension, the bodies that they shift into have limits and limitations as in where they can go.

A body you shift into that exists in a lower-vibrational realm typically cannot go into a higher-vibrational realm, that is why that body exists in the realm that it exists to begin with. No matter how much intention or desire you have that body has those limitations unfortunately. To shift into a higher-vibrational realm you are going to have to shift out of that body and into a different body, or something along those lines. But in most cases most people are simply manifesting illusions and allowing themselves to believe it is real, because that is what they want to believe on a conscious and/or subconscious level. Because once again they are slaves to their illusions of control. Once you have shifted into a dimension you can control where you go as in you can walk up a street, or fly up into the air, or go somewhere else with in that dimension. But other than that it's really not as simple as people would like to believe and/or have convinced themselves unfortunately. As far as quoting authors if everything that was written in a book was truth then I could quote some ridiculous things. Most authors will write whatever people want to hear simply so they can sell books and make money, because for the most part money is the reason they became an author to begin with. At least money and fame and of course the notion that we are in control of everything is going to sell a lot more books than the actual reality of the situation, because it is a lot more palatable. Just like laws and limitations exist in this dimension and the bodies we live in within this dimension it is no different in the other dimensions and bodies we experience in dreams and projections.
Old 25-01-2015, 07:28 AM
bliss

Thanks Vince for your input, thanks Explorer for the input - please let's get real and just try to project to what you call "closest dimension to the physical of my house" and describe to me what you see. I will let you know if you guys were on target. :) Email or PM me. :) All confidential, no worries.

Let's not waste too many weeks, lol, debating whether one can see physical or not, since it's impossible to know really if what you see is a reality time shifted by 0.0001 nanoseconds or it's the real time anyway. That's not the point. All these philosophical discussions are nothing to me but mere trying to run away from the experiment that shows whether you can really astral travel or not to either the copy of the house or the real house (doesn't matter which)- versus the "travels in some fantastical realms that may be fake and useless realms of your own imagination - the brain is a powerful creator of realms per latest research".

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. I can try to start a "very long academic lecture" on what realms you can visit and you cannot using the 57892647829th string theory version of Michio Kaku and whatever to distract people. Nobody cares. PEOPLE ONLY CARE ABOUT PROVABLE RESULTS. i MEAN PEOPLE WITH THE MINIMAL DISCERNMENT and iq.

Unfortunately, charlatans exist in the "psychics, astral travelers, spiritual teacher, gurus" fields (like in all human fields). A lot of them make stuff up to sell books, etc. Thus, it's not always smart to trust a book, since some authors, even genuine ones, have moments when they "fill in the blanks" some chapters of their book with "made up stuff". Humans are like that.

Doing evidential type of projections is not a waste of time, it's the basis from which anyone can start, and it prevents people from falling into self-deception or being deceived by spirits. "spiritual growth and mind purification" are sometimes terms mind controlling and mind brainwashing deceiving gurus or clever astral entities use to control their gullible followers into unquestioning obedience - the ingredient from which wars start - zealous unquestioning mindless submission.

The experience of thousands of projectors is: astral travel allows your astral body to visit any dimension, including physical, no matter what 40 "experts" say. Just like you can pass thru walls and see walls in your house, you can do so with any neighbor. You can see license plates of a nearby street, verify it 20 minutes later, that a red car is parked near a given tree 3 streets down, etc. You can go in real time to a friend 4000 miles away on skype and tell him what happens outside of his window. Confirm it in 10 minutes or less.

The gullibility of some people in the spiritual field is just mind blowing. They believe anything they hear and they reinforce those beliefs because it seems so - since 40 authors said so. There are thousands (a few examples at cultnews.com) of gurus and mediums and psychics and materialization mediums who faked all their apparitions, miracles, "physical materialization", "table lifting", etc taught celibacy while having affairs with 300 female or male disciples, taught asceticism while using the millions of the church/temple/group to live the playboy lifestyle with lots of women-cars-planes-boats, etc. And people imagine that they are "really advancing spiritually fast" by going to dimensions where shapeshifting is instant and where deception is 1000 times easier. It could be just as productive as watching some "Justin Bieber" TV show while people in Ukraine and Middle East are slaughtered - i.e. very "spiritual indeed to go into a higher dimension while leaving incarnated people behind".

The fact is humans lie (most do lie, some lie even 10 times daily) and some like to show off and in the other dimensions shapeshifting into aliens etc is way easier and there is none to say you are actually not wasting time Vince/Explorer when going to some dimensions - at least in the physical you can prove to friends, mass murderers, people who believe in war, people who are on the verge to support war, and skeptics that soul exists and that they should not kill and should not start wars, in there you may just see some artificial intelligence type of thought-forms that seem like spirits, thought-forms someone projects, buildings, scenery someone projects, or shapeshifted spirits playing games, or even brain generated realms. Check out this astral travel deception method of creating a fear hologram to keep groups of spirits imprisoned in an astral dimension: http://www.oberf.org/rich_w_obes.htm

Anyway, everyone has their ideas. Everything you and explorer say about "you cannot see the real world" is totally illogical to me and makes me doubt a lot of your other statements about your projections or "what you call your projections" and about your "upcoming book you work on". It's not even important who is right, since you could project to a copy of the room and describe it, just try it? The spirit vibrates higher and can pass thru anything physical and see anything physical. Just because it's not physical, doesn't mean the astral body cannot perceive the physical in real time. It's illogical to me to believe one needs the physical body to see the physical dimension. And thousands of people can see the real world real time while projected. If it was only me, then obviously, it would seem strange. But it's a lot more than 40 authors. But again, it doesn't matter what you believe, as long as you make a real impact on the real world.

The reason you didn't go to the real world is probably simply because you didn't get into the habit of doing so, if you ever actually projected at all. For me, going in the real world was the first thing i did and it's the most exciting too, since you verify you are not making it up. Nothing more. And add to that the belief that you "cannot", so it becomes less likely you will try hard to do so. No rocket science there.

Cheers, alex

ps: please once again, try to come to my house and tell me what you see in the room where i type this from. :) Thanks. :) Even if you don't really "get there, but in a copy of that room, etc". Just let's leave the showiness aside and just do it, then we can philosophize for 300 years if you were in my room or a copy of the room shifted by 2 or 200 seconds or whatever. :) Let's get real. :) It's a wonderful opportunity to check privately your ability to travel for real, as opposed to "dreaming up you are travelling astrally". I am not gonna tell anyone you failed, no worries. Just do it. Let's be adults and let the show games be over. I can start pretending i create galaxies in my spare time in the 52376892th dimensional self of me and that every girl i meet is my 57264782th dimensional twin flame or whatever stuff to lure people, like "we had 34389 past lives together as lovers before", etc. Are you gonna believe it? No! So, why would anyone believe you astral travel at all simply because you believe so? It's the right of every honest rational human being to doubt any claim made that offers zero proof of its validity. So, i am dead sure, millions of people won't believe anyone who claims to soul travel just because they wrote 2 or 400 books about it. Instead of writing books, we should perhaps engage real scientists and advance towards a real consciousness science - write papers in peer reviewed journals, etc. Like that guy Stevenson who wrote 300 papers on reincarnation. See some real research with evidence on reincarnation at: https://plus.google.com/+AlexP/posts/1M1QWqtv8Xe This is the type of work the world needs, not fairy tales like "i met these spirits without any witness and we had a good time, wow, how world changing that is, now i know these guys from the 7367826th dimension, we will build another galaxy tomorrow, everyone get ready to ascend to that galaxy, lol"

Let's talk about discernment more and about blind belief less. :) Provable astral travels first, unprovable ones second.

The reason we got war among religions for example is because people blindly, without asking for any proof, believe whatever nonsensical interpretation made by a group of people who hijack a religion or distort a religion. Blind devotion to some cause or belief system is a recipe for warfare. We need as a planet to become a little more discerning and rational, if we want peace that is. lol. Otherwise, we can just fight a few more millennia. :)

One religion would be "parallel dimension to physical only visitable" and another religion could be "real world projection is possible" and they would fight each other. :) lol Because one group doesn't accept the evidence the other group presents that clearly shows you can visit real world.

So Vince and Explorer, it's cool to do this experiment, you can prove you can astral project too to all the people here, some of whom doubt you can astral project at all, especially more skeptical types visiting the forum. At this stage many on the forum i talked to are not even sure if you project at all to be honest. We heard it all before Explorer, that "you project 10 times each night sometimes" etc. How do you/we know it's for real? The mind creates limitless realms. :) It's not that everyone who thinks they project actually projects. :) It's more complex than that. Anyway, please GET REAL and come to a copy of my room or my room (whatever you believe) and let me know. It's not a waste of time, but the greatest spiritual experience ever. :) I guarantee. :) You will discover the most mind blowing thing. :) There is a lot more to me than what i say, you only know a billionth of it. :)

♥ ☻

Last edited by bliss : 25-01-2015 at 11:53 AM.
Old 25-01-2015, 01:44 PM
Master
Bliss

As I said, this experiment will contribute nothing to a person's personal spiritual growth and development that could otherwise be attained by the skillful direction of one's experiences out of body. It is merely a test to provide assurance to a doubtful ego. After so many projections and a certain degree of development and insight is gained through these experiences, experiments like this become entirely undesirable.

If you accurately see the target, that's great, you have proven to yourself that you can perceive the physical dimension or a energetic reflection of the physical dimension without distortions. If you don't see the right target, there are a whole list of factors that could be attributed to this, none of which invalidate the nature and validity of these experiences. So at the end of the day, it is a rather pointless endeavor.

Astral Explorer

I would be careful claiming that you are "extremely skilled." You have only just begun your journey and have much potential development ahead of you. Boasting of this nature is a sign of a delusional ego, and shows that for all the astral travel you have done, there is still much spiritual progress to be gained. A delusional ego is one which identifies with its beliefs, its perceived abilities, its claims to achievement, and creates a sense of identity based on these fabrications for its own satisfaction and in order to influence the perceptions of others.

I would also be careful speaking so matter-of-fact-ly regarding the nature of others' experiences. It cannot be honestly stated that many or most projectors simply experience their own illusions, or to really make any accurate claim as to what they are really experiencing. All you have are your own experiences, and these are shaped by your beliefs, your state of mind, the intentions that drive you to have these experiences, and I'm sure a whole list of other factors relating to deeper aspects of the soul. To think that you know the true nature of others' experiences and that they don't is, again, a bit egotistical and delusional.

Please understand, I'm not saying that you are egotistical or delusional. I'm simply saying that your words indicate that there is a degree of this in your mind. It is not who you are, so no need to take it personally or allow it to give rise to aversion. I have found that it has been a tremendous help to gain the perspectives of others regarding my own behaviors, even if I didn't admit it right away, I would eventually get real with myself and accept it, and this provides the basis of the platform of clear perception and self awareness from which we can induce real spiritual growth.

Take care guys

Last edited by VinceField : 25-01-2015 at 04:23 PM.
Old 25-01-2015, 02:28 PM
bliss

lol, you are funny Vince :). i agree with you, nobody has the big picture. :) thanks for the reply, but do try to come by, even if "it doesn't grow us spiritually that much".

i was born a "more rational type" this life and as such, my take on things is sometimes more from the proof lens of view, but this is very important as an experiment because of other things - there is more to it than i say - but anyway - those meant to travel here will and discover the enigma.

i was trying to play the devil's advocate to make a point and get us to laugh too, when doubting your experiences, to motivate you to travel to me, in order to prove yourself:). anyone who read a few thousand obes from others, including those in william buhlman books i mentioned above, knows that loads of people can see some "1 second shifted copy" or the real world and be seen by others and this is something so common and basic, it's often the FIRST TYPES of experiences people have.

the thing with "i begin to question your experiences" was just a way to press a button to cause some people to re-examine their takes on the issue. i am sure you had experiences. :)

to me it's pointless if it's time shifted or a copy of the real world, as long as, for all practical matters, by relating it, the person you relate it to thinks you projected into his room at 2 pm since he saw you at 2 pm as a ghost.

all these theories are really even hard to prove by current physics. we don't have instruments, etc to see what we saw and everything, but - if the question is - can we see events as they happen?, the answer is that we can. :)

anyway, it's good to have a little debate sometimes, since it makes us see things differently. :)

since we are joking a little now, let's astral travel to war mongers in Russia and tell them to stop invading ukraine. :) Appear as Mother Mary please, lol. :) Putler (a funny name internet people got for the new mini-hitler in moscow, Vladimir Putler) believes in her. lol

cheers, alex

ps: this is possible, per some beings, but one needs some deeper ability to do such apparition - since Putler is not clairvoyant.

ps2: astral explorer you are one funny guy too, you actually almost always crack me up, whenever i read your posts. :) keep them coming, everyone please be themselves, so that the comedy can go on, but let's do some real world astral travel too... besides posting here. lol
Old 25-01-2015, 04:42 PM
Master
I think it is of upmost importance to be aware of our intentions and purposes.

What do you wish to gain by having others remote view your room? What are the desires, attachments, and beliefs from which this comes from?

What will the projector gain by doing this? How will this lead to greater happiness in the person's life? How will it remove the attachments of one's ego which are the source of our dissatisfactions and sufferings from which we seek liberation through spiritual practices or other less skillful means? Will it contribute to the further construction of a system of beliefs and concepts which serve to distract the person from making real spiritual progress? Will it lead to more attachment to one's ideas about astral travel and their sense of identity as a being with these abilities? These are all possibilities which must be taken into account if one is to give truly beneficial advise or urge others to engage in a task of this sort.
Old 25-01-2015, 10:22 PM
Master
It would be one thing if I said I was a master, I did not. Saying a person is skilled at their abilities in the astral doesn't mean they are egotistical unless they are lying or bragging, it means they have spent enough time in other dimensions to practice and hone those abilities. There's a difference between being honest about what you have accomplished and bragging. The reason I am skilled at the astral abilities I have developed is because I have spent an insane amount of time developing them. That doesn't mean I have learned every lesson I need to learn, have mastered anything, or anything of that nature. I still have tons to learn and experience and I would never deny that. But when you've spent literally hundreds of hours in other bodies and the dimensions those bodies exist obviously you learn how to operate in those dimensions, you learn about the possibilities and differences in those dimensions, you learn about the bodies and dimensions themselves. That doesn't mean what you learn is absolute truth, but that doesn't mean it is false or inaccurate either. In another post you talked about how you've been projecting for so and so years, so what is the difference honestly? It's weird when people accuse you of something when they have said practically the exact same thing in one form or another. The only people I have encountered on these forums who accuse others of being egotistical are the ones who are egotistical and somehow your claims bother their ego, that is what I have experienced personally at least on countless occasions when it comes to these matters.
Old 25-01-2015, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
In another post you talked about how you've been projecting for so and so years, so what is the difference honestly? It's weird when people accuse you of something when they have said practically the exact same thing in one form or another. The only people I have encountered on these forums who accuse others of being egotistical are the ones who are egotistical and somehow your claims bother their ego, that is what I have experienced personally at least on countless occasions when it comes to these matters.

Sometimes when sharing my perspective about the subject matter I mention the amount of time I've been practicing to give people an idea of my level of experience so that they take it into account when considering the potential validity of the ideas I am sharing, and to let them know that my perspective comes from experience and not just book knowledge or speculation. I do it because I believe the ideas I share can potentially be beneficial for others to take into consideration, and sharing my level of experience may allow others to be more receptive to the advice I may give.

I'm sure you see the difference between saying, "I have 'x' years of experience" vs "I am extremely skilled." One is a fact, one is a judgement. I'm not putting myself up on a pedestal or making claims to my abilities, I'm simply sharing a fact that I've been doing this for x amount of time. What you believe is "skilled" may be rookie work compared to a lifelong practitioner. This type of "skill" isn't exactly put out on display for everyone to see and compare, and as I said, what you believe is "skilled" today, you may look back at 20 years from now and think, "Man was I wrong!" I used to make claims like you are doing now about 6 or 7 years ago, and now I see the error of my ways.
Old 26-01-2015, 12:45 AM
Super Moderator
I'm just keeping it really simple -for now, Whenever I have gone out of body and been visiting the astral replica of my own home/garden/nearby territory etc then I have found it to look very very similar to the physical word version....except, with some differences. Everything in the room is in the place it would normally be. I could even see something I had placed on a shelf etc, or a lamp left on. Then all of a sudden the paint-work is brighter than usual. A picture which should be on one wall is still there, whereas another picture has moved and is further down the wall than it usually is!
The curtain will be as I left it but the little hole in the curtain (made from opening the curtain too many times and not bothering to stitch it! lol!) -isn't there any more....
It's night....and yes it's still night outside. Yet the garden gate has disappeared! I look at the stars and see Orion's belt -just like usual. Then I look at Sirius, and see two incredibly bright stars there instead of one....and I mean really bright, like aircraft head-lights.
I go in the garden and where I couldn't get lawn grass to grow, suddenly there's a lovely green lawn!

And the list goes on.....So basically what I conclude from all this interesting stuff is that there is something way more flexible about the astral counterpart of a physical world scenario. It is NOT going to hold still like it does on the physical. It is also not predictable.

Also I've had strange events where I appeared to be in that particular space and yet at the exact same time (while seeing one space) I was also aware briefly of seeing another completely different space elsewhere -I presume another astral world (all without actually moving anywhere!)

Sure, you can project to that astral space (physical world replica) if you wish, and yet you might not see exactly what you set out to see there.
Old 26-01-2015, 09:45 AM
Suspended
bliss (and anyone else reading) - you might be interested in an experiment I carried out ten years ago. The instructions are in the first post and the actual experiment is the second. (The third post is an experience by another member and not mine.)

It shows the unpredictable nature of the RTZ - but it was a success!

(My username back then was Selski.)

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_the_astral_faq/the_playing_card_experiment-t18497.0.html

Enjoy.
Old 26-01-2015, 11:44 AM
bliss

Thank you Squatchit. :) Very nice experiment. Yes, i agree the rtz is having extras and things are slightly off, but people can still see a room, what the walls are like, what is in it, and whatever else. especially since there is a light in the room all the time at night. :)

Thank you Tobi for sharing your interaction with the rtz or whatever it was. To me, the RTZ is the "real world" for practical purposes, as long as one can identify a location or person - even if one or two things are extra. I think the more experienced projectors can identify which objects are no longer there physically now, but i know that's a subject of debate and i am not going to try convince anyone of anything.

There are SO MANY people who don't even need to be projected to see a room exactly as it is in the real world - the clairvoyant psychics with excellent remote viewing skills. And who see exact real world events in the past or future in amazing detail as in real life. Using astral travel, any projector can time travel and see the room in action even a few days or hours in the past or future. Doesn't have to be "real time" projection.

Vince, thank you for your questions as to how the experiment will benefit others. Regarding reasons why this experiment is very useful, spiritual and selfless, here it is: some projectors, newbies or experienced, are often looking for a target location they can go to at any time to perfect their skills. Astral projection enthusiasts often don't have many astral friends and want to have someone to project to and to confirm details with for their own development. I have this room setup so the light is on all the time, it's the global projection experiment room:). This alone is a reason why such an experiment is very useful. It won't hinder anyone's evolution because true spiritual evolution is so complex, involves doing things 3000 times more complex than this experiment and this experiment is like a baby learning to walk. When a baby learns to walk, one needs to learn how to make the steps. This experiment is like learning to make the steps. It also allows us to move beyond the baby step of confirming details and to have joint astral travels to confirm the realities of certain worlds and also to go on world peace missions in the astral, impacting real world people who can bring more peace and more good things in the world. It's all a service to others activity that may enable us to even advance consciousness science and convince a few hard core skeptics that the soul exists. People are very cruel often times because they think soul is fiction. :). So it's a very good thing to do. real world projections are giving varied results - i am not sure what the reason is, but anyone gets to some semblance of a location, no matter how shifted or changed it is. :) projection 2000 miles away for example can help many people to develop confidence. It motivates them to try to visit skeptic relatives maybe and to completely change these skeptic people's lives as a result of me confirming their ability to do real world travel. There is an infinite amount of positive applications and consequences of such experiments. The sky is the limit. :) One issue with projection is that you don't know if the world you visit and what you are shown is real, fake or a virtual setup - like a fake "teaching center". Some people are being setup and deceived by some astral entities who provide gloomy or fake teachings and use astral illusions. Therefore, joint soul travel to different locations or beings, where both projectors recall what has been going on, have a positive effect on the discernment IQ so to speak of these projectors. When 2 gather or 5 for that matter, there is a huge discernment going on about a situation, be it real world event where people can try help or the astral. I believe there is a lot to be learned and we are just in the centuries before astral science is mainstream as physics is. So, everything right now is what it is and anything to help people explore, confirm, develop confidence, have experiences, etc is good. We sometimes meet in the physical world with astral projectors from California in this room where the experiment is going on. It's not hard to describe the chair style and color, the computer desk, the lamp, the walls, the things in the room. Anyway, if this sounds boring or a waste of time, you don't have to do it yourself Vince, you can let others have fun trying it - I don't think it will harm them - it will only help them practice more and with practice comes awareness.

See you all in the astral, let's travel together and bring World Peace:).