Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-01-2015, 03:26 PM
Experiencer
Cool, is there a possibility that donatus is your mom? LOL

You mom is afraid, but she can't really tell you what to do in your sleep. AP is another way to explore your spiritual side. Keep your mind in positive things, in God and love and that will raise your mental vibration. That helps keep the unpleasant energies behind you and out of reach.
Old 22-01-2015, 03:27 PM
Pathfinder

I used to want out of my body more than anything. I made it out, but I try to stay home now. I found out that sometimes one can get out of his vehicle and go places, only to find that while s/he was out, someone stole his/her vehicle and s/he could not get back in and take control of the body.
Old 23-01-2015, 02:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by donatus
All occult activity seems to me to be inspired by a selfish desire to be in control. To discover hidden knowledges to serve one’s own interests in finance, love and health. God in His loving kindness put a spiritual insulate between fallen man and the spiritual world. But the demons taught man how to bypass this partition by means of altered states of consciousness – any of the various methods. Any one who breaks into the spiritual realm in this manner does so not by the Will of God but by his own perverse will. That is the quintessential difference between the saints and occultists. Saints seek sanctity, occultists seek immateriality. Forgetting that the most evil creatures in creation are pure spirits. Saints surrender and wait on God. Occultists grab and clasp at what they want. And so when you break through into the spiritual realm God and His angels will not be there to meet you. No. In your rebellion you will be met by the rebel angels. The angels which bade you to disobey God. Think about how all of this violates the first commandment. God is not only our creator, He is also our redeemer. He loves us. For his children to brazenly seek counsel from His archenemy – and ours – is nothing less than grand spiritual treason. Because these fallen angels are highly deceptive, they hardly ever appear malevolent. Preferring to masquerade under various forms and disguises. Play with hell fire at your own risk.
So you're telling me that when I experience these "spiritual" dimensions every single night naturally through dream-state sleeping that I am doing so for selfish egotistical reasons? You're telling me that something that occurs as naturally as me breathing, moving, or sleeping always is some demonic portal? The "God" you're speaking about when you speak of his angels and the "fallen" angels is just another being manipulating people into worshipping him no differently than the "fallen" angels have. It's just a leader of the so-called "good" angels but if you ask someone in America about the Middle-East they will say they are "bad", if you ask someone in the Middle-East about America they will say they are "bad". In one religion one side of angels is angelized and in another religion they are demonized, and it works both way with both sides of angels and religions. It's a different side of the exact same coin created to make people choose a side, because that way they control the paths that are taken as they control both paths. The angels and the "demons" both work for the exact same system and the exact same purpose which is to keep Human-beings and other beings caught in this system trapped in this system in an endless cycle of reincarnation so that we can continue to feed them the energy they need. Knowing that not all people would choose the "good" or "light" side they created a "bad" or "dark" side and vice-versa. That way whatever side a person chooses they are still being controlled by the same masters. They use religion, karma, and nearly anything else that will work as a tool to control us into staying in this system. In my opinion the so-called "good" angels are worse than the "bad" ones because at least the bad ones are staying true to themselves and not pretending to be something that they truly aren't. The "good" angels choose to remain in this system and control people because that way they get to receive worship and feel important no differently than the "bad" angels, but the "good" angels do it under the guise of having our best interest. When in fact they only have their best interest or the best interest of their masters in their hearts and minds.

You're telling people that astral project that they are being manipulated by beings when you're in no different of a situation and/or position as anyone else who believes in the corrupt demiurge perpetrated by most religions and the New Age movement. In reality outside of this system there is no "good" or "bad" there only is. Everything comes from and is always connected to the infinite source of all creation, that is the only true God. Not some being inside of this system manipulating people into worshipping them and picking a side so that they can feed off of the energy created by worship and manipulate us into reincarnating by claiming we "have more work to do" or "were not worthy of Heaven yet", or whatever other lies they will use against us when our physical body expires. Any being that demands you worship them and only them obviously does not have your best interest at heart, I cannot understand how that is not blatantly obvious. The infinite source of all creation has never mandated that we worship it, has never manipulated us into doing anything against our own free-will. Being our actual creator it loves and if we are willing to return that love then that is great, if not that is our free-will. But the "Gods" of most religions and/or the creator of Human-beings are nothing compared to the infinite source, they are just lying manipulative beings serving their own agendas. A Human body dies and the soul does not... The "Gods" of religion created the body and not the soul, the source created the soul. And with that said if I was to worship anything it would be the source that actually created me, not something that created the shell an extension of my consciousness currently occupies in one dimension existing on one small planet located in a small solar system which is located in a small galaxy which all exists inside of a system created to imprison us as long as possible.
Old 23-01-2015, 03:19 AM
Super Moderator
Donatus, without going into too many private sacred details, let me just tell you that the one major out of body experience I had, and the one tiny miniscule little experience which showed me for absolute certain that we do not die -any of us! -Occurred the morning after I had prayed in a little church near where I live. I had prayed with a simple desire in my heart, for a dear loved one who had passed. And I had certainly not prayed for astral projection!
Yet that experience was given to me merely hours later, and it was given as a momentary grace, and it occurred naturally with no 'willing' or striving on my part.
Old 23-01-2015, 04:23 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." — Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 – 1860)
Old 24-01-2015, 08:03 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Tobi dear. Sensitives are mostly found among women because of their feminine nature. These special souls have considerably less “insulate” than the average person. Now this can be both a gift and a curse depending upon one’s state. Those who are not in the state of grace (i.e. not baptized or not following God’s Commandments) are highly susceptible to diabolical influences even if they do not initiate them. This is because such types strongly attract malign spirits. One male sensitive who lived a very dissolute lifestyle told me that during a sinful encounter with another person, as he was lying there in bed with them, he heard a voice in his ear – as clear as the day, which said that person’s name just moments before they told it to him. He was flabbergasted but said nothing to the other person. I apologize if this offends anyone but this is simply what I have uncovered.
Old 25-01-2015, 03:31 AM
Deactivated Account

i have the same problem explaining too my mum too the point she
thinks im crazy so the conversation ends a bit edgy, maybe she hasnt
had the expierence and like said above 'trying to protect' but its a shame
throwing a gift away.. thats how i tend to think not many people have the
knowledge or expierence of AP's you should go with your instinct whether your mum agree's or not she dosent have to know its certainly not dangerous just need to be in the right frame of mind but im sure you know that :)
Old 30-01-2015, 02:55 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

The demons do no harm to themselves by confirming the existence of an afterlife. Most likely what happened is your church visit frightened them and they quickly responded with a counterfeit grace, (2 Corinthians 11:14) “And no wonder: for Satan himself transformeth himself into an angel of light.” You can always identify a rebel angel by his eyes. It’s the only thing which they can’t fake indefinitely.