Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-02-2019, 01:08 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
Those who are compassionate and non-judgmental towards others and themselves, pretty simple really

Simple maybe but not easy for some.

There is a heck of a lot of house cleaning to be done in my HEART of HEARTS.
Mopping and sweeping and just when I think I'm finished. Some other odd lesson I learned long ago raises it's head and pukes on my nicely buffed floors.

I guess it's like chop wood carry water enlightenment chop wood carry water.

Old 09-02-2019, 10:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Among the words of our Lord spoken in the sermon of the mount, are these...

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God".

Who do you think are these who are described as the pure in heart?

'Blessed are the pure in heart…' another pointless, aimless, unfounded use of Biblical language to suggest the existence of some undefined target.
Old 09-02-2019, 01:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Simple maybe but not easy for some.

There is a heck of a lot of house cleaning to be done in my HEART of HEARTS.
Mopping and sweeping and just when I think I'm finished. Some other odd lesson I learned long ago raises it's head and pukes on my nicely buffed floors.

I guess it's like chop wood carry water enlightenment chop wood carry water.

Just to clarify, when I said simple I was referring to the explanation/concept, not the process but I do see how my statement can be misconstrued in that regard.

I agree with you that it is not an easy process. I would go even further and claim that much less than 1% of all of humanity has reached that level IMO.
Old 09-02-2019, 06:04 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Just to clarify, when I said simple I was referring to the explanation/concept, not the process but I do see how my statement can be misconstrued in that regard.

I agree with you that it is not an easy process. I would go even further and claim that much less than 1% of all of humanity has reached that level IMO.

I agree, no worries. I wasn't trying to criticize, just felt a need to expound a bit.
Old 10-02-2019, 06:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I agree, no worries. I wasn't trying to criticize, just felt a need to expound a bit.

No worries, didn't think that at all
Old 22-02-2019, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Those who are compassionate and non-judgmental towards others and themselves, pretty simple really

S.Z., agreed.
But, as we should know, we all fall short. Hence the need for God's loving and saving grace, through the shed blood of the Lamb of God, given for sins.

As He Himself spoke about.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 23-02-2019, 03:27 PM
Master

Quote:
S.Z., agreed.
But, as we should know, we all fall short. Hence the need for God's loving and saving grace, through the shed blood of the Lamb of God, given for sins.

As He Himself spoke about.

Hey Morph

I feel that it is an inner journey of many different components that include healing, compassion, evolution etc and not just forgiveness of self and others that can get us there.

Yes forgiveness of self and others is one very key element in this but IMO it is not necessary to believe in the doctrine you describe above for that to happen. Of course, one can ask for and receive Gods assistance with this process.

IMO God is unconditional love and forgiveness has always been there for us without any pre-conditions, doctrines or required beliefs. That said, if that doctrine you describe helps others to get to that point of forgiveness of self and others, then I am supportive of their beliefs and journey. It is when those others say there is no other way than that doctrine for and to everyone else is when it gets irritating to many.
Old 26-02-2019, 06:43 AM
Master
"For there is no other name under heaven, by which a man can be saved."

Well, sorry if that is irritating to you.
Nevertheless...
I've well gone into now what, "the sin of the world" is, and why allare in need.
With respect to the human condition, and true origins in contrast to apparent origins.
No exceptions.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 03-03-2019, 10:15 PM
Master

Quote:
"For there is no other name under heaven, by which a man can be saved."

Well, sorry if that is irritating to you.
Nevertheless...

No need to apologize Morph, I was just stating a fact on how many who believe differently than you do feel FYI. You can do whatever you choose with that info.

Quote:
I've well gone into now what, "the sin of the world" is, and why allare in need.

You can't speak for us all Morph, only for yourself and those in your spiritual tribe that share your beliefs
Old 04-03-2019, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Among the words of our Lord spoken in the sermon of the mount, are these...
"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God".
Who do you think are these who are described as the pure in heart?
I would say those that sit in stillness ... to a point that they have reached that 'place of purity'...
like a completely still lake that reflects the sky no less than a mirror..and in this state...God shows Himself...
a place has been set for Him to come.

And that is my personal experience....but I can sit for hours and hours and hours and hours+...eventually
reaching a stillness that most could not imagine...there is hardly even a breath...
this is not something reached in a few minutes each day.

Can this purity be maintained?....practice is the key...consistency of effort.
Purity is the key to the door of Heaven...again, my experience.
Not from a book.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru