Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 08-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Experiencer
Bowel/Digestive problems due to EFT??

Hi, I am a 31 year old male who has been using EFT for about the last 6 months. I tap around 3 times a day, it is something that has really transformed my life.

Lately I have been doing alot of inner child grief work and tapping around this. Obviously releasing alot of energy and old beliefs. The changes I have been experiencing are astounding (its the only way I can describe them) but over the last few weeks I have had some issues with my digestive system and bowel habits. This has never been a issue for me in the past. I Went to the doctor and it could potentially be serious.

My question is - Is is possible all the tapping I have been doing has caused some of this 'energy' to effect my digestive systems and bowels? Ive heard IBS is due to emotional issues. But, in this case I am releasing old negative emtions. On top of this I am rarely stressed about anything and generally in a good place and mood

Thanks for reading :) any feedback is much appriciated!
Old 09-09-2012, 05:58 AM
Master
Tony... It's possible your inner work with EFT is causing these digestive symptoms, or could possibly eliminate the problem. You know, you may also treat specific physical symptoms with EFT in addition to emotional issues.

However, my suggestion as a former EFT therapist, is to find a trained professional in EFT to help you release these emotional and physical issues more thoroughly. If you don't know anyone in your area many people work very effectively over the phone, often on a sliding scale for fees.

Here's a listing of practitioners: http://www.fastereft.com/practitioners/find-a-practitioner

Xan

Old 01-09-2020, 03:56 PM
Newbie ;)

EFT could help digestive problems but there could be a biological cause.

I had great success with "faecal microbiota transplantation" so this is a relatively recent innovation.
Old 01-09-2020, 09:05 PM
Master

I had that problem a long time ago. I had tests and there was nothing wrong with me. I thought it is me and I am causing it. I was dwelling on things so I stopped that and my problem went away.

If there is nothing wrong with you I would suggest forget about the inner child grief as that could be stirring up things and making you feel awful. You may not feel awful but it could be causing it. Replace it with good thoughts and forgiveness and see what happens. Try not to think about the awful things that has happened.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
Hi, I am a 31 year old male who has been using EFT for about the last 6 months. I tap around 3 times a day, it is something that has really transformed my life.

Lately I have been doing alot of inner child grief work and tapping around this. Obviously releasing alot of energy and old beliefs. The changes I have been experiencing are astounding (its the only way I can describe them) but over the last few weeks I have had some issues with my digestive system and bowel habits. This has never been a issue for me in the past. I Went to the doctor and it could potentially be serious.

My question is - Is is possible all the tapping I have been doing has caused some of this 'energy' to effect my digestive systems and bowels? Ive heard IBS is due to emotional issues. But, in this case I am releasing old negative emtions. On top of this I am rarely stressed about anything and generally in a good place and mood

Thanks for reading :) any feedback is much appriciated!
Asbolutely.From first hand experience,i could say that,cleaning of energies and blocks,can make you feel sick.Especially at the stomach area.
On the other hand,any parasitic attachment can have the same effect as well.
The main point is this.
''how we know when an ugly-unpleasant experience is for our own good,and at the very end,what we consider as good''?
Old 09-09-2020, 02:23 PM
Master
I've read some of your post TonySG.Something tells me that you're highly sensitive,and at your early childhood,you subconsiously absorbed negative energies from people you were connected with.(most likely your parents).

Is it true?Were your parents (or one of them) unstable characters with somehow violent and agressive behaviour?(addictions,hysteria,counts as well).
Old 10-09-2020, 01:57 AM
Super Moderator
TonySG. you may find that some non-invasive stool sample tests done via the doctor, may at least be the first step, if not pretty conclusive, and set your mind at rest re: it possibly being serious.

Releasing things is bound to affect some part of the bodily system. And that's what the bowels do: absorb and process, and then release waste products. So it does kind of make sense that the gut can come into play during this sort of work.

"Gut feelings" can sometimes become physical too.

And then there's the "gut-brain" connection, very linked to the vagus nerve, and serotonin/melatonin balance.

If you can tolerate a good probiotic, that may also help, alongside a healthy diet. That will at least help to support the experience. But that depends on what's going on. Ask the doc. first because people just love to throw probiotics down like sweets, and gut flora are individual to each person. One size doesn't always fit all.

....And there could have been energy blocks in the solar plexus chakra, which are now being stirred up and processed to be released.