Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 16-02-2019, 06:33 AM
Seeker

Are there physical reactions to releasing energy?

Hi guys,
I visited a shaman and he said I wasn't very good at letting go of energy that doesn't serve me. He told me to connect with nature to help me release these unnecessary energies.

I noticed on days that I do find more time to be in nature, I don't feel as good, and then on days when I just can't find the time, I feel great. Is this coincidence, or is there some sort of physical reaction to the release of energy?

Thanks
Old 19-02-2019, 10:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Some people have a strong physical reaction to releasing energy, yes, and sometimes it's not so pleasant. For example, during an energy healing, people can cry, weep, I've even heard some wanting to stop the session because it was making them feel weird or sad (but continued it in order to release it all).
Old 20-02-2019, 09:05 AM
Master
I had some reiki sessions (from distance) and i can say that it wasn't pleasant.
I felt depression,weakness and in general it was like a hangover.
Old 20-02-2019, 06:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delina
Hi guys,
I visited a shaman and he said I wasn't very good at letting go of energy that doesn't serve me. He told me to connect with nature to help me release these unnecessary energies.

I noticed on days that I do find more time to be in nature, I don't feel as good, and then on days when I just can't find the time, I feel great. Is this coincidence, or is there some sort of physical reaction to the release of energy?

Thanks

I dont know exactly in your situation if their would be a physical reaction but I can share you my experience. A few years ago I had to get a back surgery since I had hernia in my spine. Before the operation I was hooked up to all kind of medical monitors, including a heart beat monitor. The same thing you see on al the CSI tv shows where you can see your own heartbeat as a line on a monitor. I have this 'ability' in which I can build up all my energy within my self and move it to my chest and then 'flush' out my body by expanding it to all far ends of my body. I use this normally in meditation to get rid of negative energy and 'reboot' my system. When I did this while hooked up to the machine I could actually see that my heart skipped a beat everytime I did it. If it wasn't skipped it was delayed significantly. So I would say that there is a physical reaction to releasing energy as I have seen on that hearbeat monitor. I hope my experience helps you to find the answer to the question!
Old 21-02-2019, 05:15 AM
Seeker

That's fascinating, Iroh! It's always cool to see objective evidence for things you believe in, but couldn't really prove.
Old 24-02-2019, 08:43 PM
Knower
It really depends on what type of energy you're trying to release. Sometimes too much time outside may not be good for someone who is not ready to immerse themselves into the cosmic intelligence that nature actually is.

Because when you do that it's like shifting the paradigm of your entire reality.

Try taking a few deep evenly rhythmic breaths from the heart whether you're in nature or not. Visualize your energy flowing through you and around you in a spherical vortex and continue to breathe.

Just keep your energy flowing like this and see how you feel from day-to-day

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 23-05-2019, 07:08 AM
Newbie ;)

I want to start by saying I made an account specifically to answer to this post.

There absoloutely are physical experiences when dealing with energy manipulation. And what youre saying sounds like a good thing to me, because it sounds like your body is clearing itself out. Its expelling stagnant and undesirable energy. Take for example when you get a virus or sickness. What does your body do? It causes you to expell it, any way and everyway possible. Its gross, it leaves you drained and you may just feel like youd rather be dead than continue, but your body knows whats best and will expell the bad stuff until its gone. Same idea with energy. But. Its only in the beginning. I cant tell you how long it will take, If you have been collecting this your whole life and/or have built walls around yourself, it will be longer. It will end and youre energy will normalize again and you will begin to feel invigorated by nature, rather than drained.

I cannot stress this enough though, There is no way you are energetically allergic or opposed to nature. None. That being said, where are you going when you go outside? Is it always to the same spot? Or all around? If youve been going to the same place each time, switch it up. There are areas of noxious energy that could be affecting you. I do not assume this is the case, but I wanted to make you aware of the possibility that you could be opening yourself up to dangerous energies rather than releasing your own bad energy into the ground. I hesitate to even say this though, bc I do not want you to think that every place is noxious. Only few and far between.

Energy work, is quite literally, work. But do keep it up. There may be some pain before you get stronger. But all this work will be for nothing, if you do not work on yourself as well. Meditate and try to find out why you are holding onto this energy, instead of just releasing it in the first place.

Good luck. Youre on the right track.