Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 02-12-2015, 11:44 PM
Deactivated Account

My most weird is seeing someones name EVERYWHERE and hearing it too.
Old 06-12-2015, 07:03 AM
Guide

A couple days ago I had a dream that I had nothing to wear to a meeting coming up this week where I will be meeting a new colleague who I will be working with for the next two years. In my dream I was rushing around trying to find clothes, driving back to my house and throwing my dirty laundry around with no success.

Well I actually bought new clothes online for this specific meeting and today I went to pick up my package and they had prematurely sent it back. LOL. Now I need to make sure I get laundry done this weekend.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:17 AM
Knower

That day I was meditating, a kind of peaceful one. I don't think of anything, I just sat down and feeling peace. Then a black figure calling me, telling that my twin flame need to talk. I said okay, bring it on. I have no emotion at all, I just feel peace. At time we haven't talk for several months. That dark figure asked me again "okay but he know you too well. He need some topic to talk. Is your latest project together okay?". I said okay and it's gone.

That night he doesn't text me, and I easily forget that the next morning. But he does text me before lunch, about that latest project! Crazy!

I spent long time thinking what that it means by 'he know you too well' before understand what it means.

PS. That dark figure came again after 3 months. But I haven't got result about his advice. Will update here if it does true.
Old 11-12-2015, 03:29 PM
Guide

Ahh this will be my third post in this thread… but as conversation is slow going I don't mind adding to it. Also, I have become more open and aware over the last half a year so these synchronicities are still new and enlightening.

Last night around 3 am I was thinking of a past boyfriend. We had only dated for two months but maintained a friendship afterward. He deleted me off Facebook a year ago and we stopped talking as we have many conflicting beliefs/values.

Anyways, before falling asleep I was thinking very negative thoughts about him; how he is a terrible person whom I would never date again and I wondered if I would care if he passed away… I usually don't think things like this but he is just not on the right path and is very negative himself.

Anyways, I woke up late, around 10am, and he had messaged me on Facebook right after I fell asleep at 5:11 am.

Strange coincidence. :)
Old 17-12-2015, 04:37 AM
Newbie ;)

I really love synchronicities. Over the summer, I decided to revisit a favorite book from my childhood, 'James & The Giant Peach'. Shortly thereafter, I had visits from 3 of my friends from the story. First, I was eating a nectarine in my kitchen (I like to ad-lib), felt a tickle, and looked down to see mr. centipede climbing on my leg. A few days later I was outside late at night and felt something gently impact my upper chest. I looked down and was greeted by mr. grasshopper peering back at me. He hung there for a few minutes and then disappeared back into the night. About a week later I was walking in a local park and mrs. ladybug decided to land on my ring finger for a few minutes. I've never had another similar encounter with a centipede in my home, and the grasshopper rendezvous was the first I remember since childhood. Ladybugs are a bit more common to encounter, but her presence on my ring finger communicated additional significance to me. I continue to have many fun synchronicities in my life, but this sequence I found particularly amusing and each encounter had a very special energy with it. Also, there are parallels between the Roald Dahl account and transcendental spiritual experiences I had last November/December. I will share more about those life changing events in detail with other posts.
Old 23-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Strangefellow
I really love synchronicities. Over the summer, I decided to revisit a favorite book from my childhood, 'James & The Giant Peach'. Shortly thereafter, I had visits from 3 of my friends from the story. First, I was eating a nectarine in my kitchen (I like to ad-lib), felt a tickle, and looked down to see mr. centipede climbing on my leg. A few days later I was outside late at night and felt something gently impact my upper chest. I looked down and was greeted by mr. grasshopper peering back at me. He hung there for a few minutes and then disappeared back into the night. About a week later I was walking in a local park and mrs. ladybug decided to land on my ring finger for a few minutes. I've never had another similar encounter with a centipede in my home, and the grasshopper rendezvous was the first I remember since childhood. Ladybugs are a bit more common to encounter, but her presence on my ring finger communicated additional significance to me. I continue to have many fun synchronicities in my life, but this sequence I found particularly amusing and each encounter had a very special energy with it. Also, there are parallels between the Roald Dahl account and transcendental spiritual experiences I had last November/December. I will share more about those life changing events in detail with other posts.

This is amzging. As for me, I was listening to the song "Butterfly" by Crazy town on my headphones when a commercial involving a butterfly showed up on the TV screen. Now that I think of it, I always get butterfly signs after talking to/ thinking of my TF.

This one is kind of funny...I was with my two closest friends walking to another friends house for a night of booze. We saw a white Ford Bronco and I said "Hey look! It's OJ!" referring to the white Ford Bronco that OJ Simpson was using in the infamous chase in California. (?) Anyway we get to our friends house and he is watching a show about OJ Simpson!

I will have to think of more, as this is almost a daily occurrence for me.
Old 31-12-2015, 08:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orphanstarseed1994
This is amzging. As for me, I was listening to the song "Butterfly" by Crazy town on my headphones when a commercial involving a butterfly showed up on the TV screen. Now that I think of it, I always get butterfly signs after talking to/ thinking of my TF.

This one is kind of funny...I was with my two closest friends walking to another friends house for a night of booze. We saw a white Ford Bronco and I said "Hey look! It's OJ!" referring to the white Ford Bronco that OJ Simpson was using in the infamous chase in California. (?) Anyway we get to our friends house and he is watching a show about OJ Simpson!

I will have to think of more, as this is almost a daily occurrence for me.

I see synchronicities as being a form of communication. I will almost always respond to them in some manner. I think this helps keep them manifesting as well as shows appreciation for their occurrence. I often find brilliant humor within them as well as romantic, poetic notions. I once read somewhere the idea to be playful with them in a childlike fashion, and I often choose this response with great satisfaction and joy. Thank you for your response to my little story and I enjoyed what you shared as well.
Old 13-01-2016, 04:04 AM
Pathfinder

When I was in grad school, I developed a friendship with a sharp, attractive young women, L. After a few encounters, I learned that L was still married to a philanderer. Under Catholic influence at the time, she deemed it wrong to divorce him. She said she had randomly opened her Bible to point her finger at any verse, and her finger pointed to Jesus' prohibition against divorce.

I found myself saying something absurdly surprising: "L, give me your Bible." I then closed my eyes and in a split second opened her Bible and pointed my finger to a random verse. It was an Old Testament verse allowing divorce and specifying how to go about it. L and I were stunned! She said coyly, "So are you saying that your divine guidance trumps mine?" I replied, "No L, I've discovered that for some odd reason, I can think of any topic and randomly point to a verse, and the verse will deal with the topic I visualized. What I'm saying to you, L, is that this method of guidance (bibliomancy) is paranormal, but invalid. So search your conscience and let that be your guide as to whether you press for a divorce." She then divorced her husband.
Old 14-01-2016, 05:52 AM
Newbie ;)

I occasionally have them but they are usually tragic.
The most distressing incident was when I was standing on the train platform as I had done many many times before. On this occasion, as the train was approaching, I suddenly felt a strong feeling of someone pushing me into the path of the train. I shuddered and looked around in fright but saw no one lurching towards me. I was a bit embarrassed and shrugged it off as a daydream.

However, a few days later, I read the news (which I rarely do by the way) and there was an article of a woman who was pushed into the path of a train by a man in New York city. I was stunned when I read this. What are the chances this was coincidence? I was upset for weeks as I wasn't sure if I caused this event to happen or it was a precognition. In the end, I came to the conclusion it was the latter.
Old 18-01-2016, 12:43 AM
Master
There is a lake that has a walking/running trail that encircles it that I utilize. I had gotten to point where I was running, but not able to make it the whole distance non-stop. Each visit I would try to go further than the last. At one point, I was making it about 3/4 around the lake. At this spot, there was a wood pavilion off the side of the trail for sitting. The last song that I would hear before I stopped my run at this point was the song "Roar", which I thought was kind of funny (that's another story ).
But anywho... one day after I stopped at that point, I walked over to the pavilion and sat down. I looked around a bit, then noticed four little (about 1/2 inch in size) letters laying on the floor of the pavilion near my feet. And it wasn't like there was garbage scattered all around. It was very clean. That was the only thing on the ground. They were scattered, but for some odd reason I decided to pick them up and see what they spelt and were? They were little sticky letters. Two "R" 's, one "O", one "A". Yep! They spelt "ROAR".
I took a pic and sent it to a friend that understood the inside joke. And there it is below.