Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 17-11-2015, 05:50 PM
Master
Creative things like drawing and writing and composing music can be a form of channeling from the mass consciousness. When we drop into 'the zone' as I used to call it where stuff just flows out of us and time becomes non-existent we are in a theta waves state - theta waves connect us with the frequency of the mass collective consciousness where all things that have happened, are happening or will happen already exist.

After Awakening happened I realized I'd been painting it for a decade! I painted almost every aspect of it. To this day I stare at my collection in wonder, even realizing how it's done, I'm still in wonderment that we can in deep creative states channel what will be.
Old 19-11-2015, 01:17 AM
Guide

I was watching the movie "GI Joe the Rise of Cobra" with a friend, and for some reason chose to stay and watch all the credits scrolling at the end. Of all the things to say, I remarked "Oh, they did some of the filming in Prague."

When I got home there was a thing on the internet that day the Pope was being filmed giving a speech in Prague and a spider was crawling on his vestments and over his face as he talked. Among other things he was talking about the architecture around the city as proof of the history of faith in the city.

I looked up where they did the movie filming in Prague... it was the scene where they were racing to rescue the Eiffel tower from being demolished.

Later on the electricity went out after a huge mega storm. I was in my bedroom and noticed a large wolf spider sitting on top my plaque of the alleged prayer of saint francis of assissi: where there is hatred, let me sow love, where there is discord let me sow peace, etc.... as I noticed the spider the power came back on, and an electornic voice from the electric company phoned to declare that "the power has been restored"
Old 27-11-2015, 04:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Feb. 23rd, 2014

First date with someone really dear to my heart. We shared our first lip lock while waiting for the subway in Paris. The subway station is named after a small French city. We ended up in that station rather randomly as I took the wrong line and he wanted to wait for the subway with me.

We did not work out.

About a year and a half later, I found out he permanently moved to the city the subway station was named after. It's rather strange as he had no prior ties over there, except a few family members. He had no interest in moving there. His plan was to actually move back to the States.

Go figure!
Old 28-11-2015, 02:57 AM
Master
I'm just sitting here, just thinking about this strange psychic gift my mother has.

My mum is just so emotionally needy, that she has developed this 'sixth sense' which can tell when any member of my family are going to be at their 'most busiest' and try to sabotage that - she does this subconsciously/unconsciously and she's not even aware...she remains oblivious to it.

For example - I do nothing much...most of my days are spent just hanging around the house, however I have noticed, with unwavering accuracy how she can know the precise date and time when others need me to make an appointment for me to talk to them!

Yeah, it happened again today:

Mum: "can you please pick me up at 11:30am on Wednesday, so we can go out for lunch?"

Me: "I'm sorry, mum but I have an appointment with Social Security at 11:30am on Wednesday" (the only appointment I had all week)."Can we make it Thursday or Friday instead?"

Mum: "I can't because I have to see my physio on Thursday and I have to go out to lunch with another friend on Friday - why is it that you always have something on whenever I want to see you?"

Me: "because it's YOU that has this 'bad timing' thing down to a fine art...how do you do that? how do you know?"

My brother also has complained about this to me many times, how the only time mum wants/needs him is when he's unable to be there and for the rest of the time, she doesn't.

We are both thinking about giving her a weekly itinerary of events in advance and going "please do not ask for anything on such and such date or time as I will not be able to do that"...even if it's just a simple, routine thing, like going to the post-office or grabbing some groceries..

...and I cannot count the number of times she waits until I get in the shower to phone me...and there's no regular time I shower, either.

It's like she knows without knowing...like 'remote viewing' or something and going 'right, now she's in the shower, let's phone her so I can get no response, then that will entitle me to leave a message on her phone going; "where the hell ARE you?".

It's almost hilariously laughable if it wasn't so annoying as this. lol
Old 29-11-2015, 08:29 PM
Guide

I just moved cross-country and my cat has been super bored as I am always working. He was moaning a lot and just plain unhappy. I felt so terrible for him because I knew he was bored out of his mind and I couldn't give him enough attention.

I thought and thought about getting a second cat but I was scared about whether they would get along or not. Finally I decided I would pray and ask for a sign if getting another cat was a good idea.

The next day my partner called me and suggested I get another cat. This doesn't seem like a major sign but he was against me getting my first cat and he always stated I was not allowed a second. Then he calls suggesting I get another one without me even bringing it up.

Now my cat has a best friend who he takes care of, plays with, and cuddles. They run wild around my house and chase each other all day. It was definitely a good decision.
Old 30-11-2015, 12:36 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
Now my cat has a best friend who he takes care of, plays with, and cuddles. They run wild around my house and chase each other all day. It was definitely a good decision.

Nice

Old 30-11-2015, 06:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Yeah this kind of thing happens to me all the time, it is getting stronger and stronger lately.

Today when I was going up to the pool to use the steam room, I started imagining that something bad would happen to the steam room and that I wouldn't be able to go in. But of course I thought I was just imagining things and thought, "that would really suck if that were to actually happen" and then once I got to the pool I saw a sign that said "Steam Room Closed For Maintenance." I didn't get to go in the steam room today at all, which sucks.

On thanksgiving it was really clear, the night before the big dinner I was just laying in bed imagining what the dinner would be like, and in my imagination, or so I thought it was my imagination at the time, my mom forgot to make my gluten free stuffing, which is the only thing I love about turkey dinner lol. Just the thought of her possibly forgetting it made me really sad.
I had no reason to expect that she would forget to make it for me, but sure enough on thanksgiving day it played out exactly like I had imagined it the night before, but this time I wasn't as sad because I had already mourned it the night before in my imagination lol.

Whenever I imagine anything that might happen in the future lately, it seems to come true, thankfully I don't imagine anything big, just small things pertaining to my own life haha.
It even happens when I imagine what peoples reactions will be to something I might say to them in the future, or to something I might give them.
Old 30-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Newbie ;)

things like this happen all the time...hurray. sometimes it's a warning (pay attention) sometimes it's a blessing (pay attention). it's unfortunate, and crippling, that most of us, at least in the west, are not "taught" to PAY ATTENTION to the subtleties alive and working in our daily ORDINARY lives. Don't demand and/or wait for the big thunderclap to alert you that something (BIG) is going on all around you, all the time.
I like the quote from Tesla; "If you want to understand the Secrets of the Universe think in terms of Energy, Frequency and Vibration"
Nicola Tesla 1856-1943
Old 02-12-2015, 07:12 PM
Master
LOVE reading about these. I have a few that absolutely to this day blow my mind. I'll try and make them quick. One post at a time.

One afternoon I was having a terribly sad day and felt like I was just losing it. so i jumped in the shower to be alone and I just cried. Cried it all out. As I was standing there I cried out to God or whoever.. I said "PLEASE, Just tell me it's going to be ok, I just need to know its all going to be ok.." and I kept crying. A little while later after getting out of the shower and getting myself together I went downstairs to my daughters room and was staring at myself in her mirror while sitting in her vanity chair. I was just staring blankly and off into another land trying to heal my heart.. when suddenly my ears focused in on the music that had been playing in the background.. just as I did.. this is what I heard.

"How this world turns cold
And breaks through my soul
And I know, I'll find deep inside me
I can be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to Heaven

It's okay, it's okay, it's okay"

It was as if someone was singing this directly to me. I immediately felt my heart engage and the hairs on my neck stood up and I ran over to her IPOD to look at the song that was playing and it was called

Your Guardian Angel

I was baffled and started crying again but this time from joy, relief.. and a feeling of love in my heart.

Here's the thing.. later that day I went to my daughter and asked her if she could pull up that song for me because I wanted to hear it.. but she responded by telling me she didn't have that song on her ipod and sure enough she didn't.
Amazing huh?
Old 02-12-2015, 07:16 PM
Master
Here is one more sign I will share with you.

My husband and i had been separate for about a year and I had mixed feelings about it as we shared children and had an OK marriage. But the reason we broke up (I left) was because I couldn't handle his drinking. He would go to bars all the time after work and not come home for days while turning off his cell phone. This was SO stressful and I couldn't raise my children being sick and stressed and sad all the time so I left.

One day after work I was driving him and begged God, the stars, the universe for a sign that this is what I was supposed to be doing.. divorcing him. That this was the RIGHT decision. I forgot all about that request...

Later that night I was sitting on my computer in my bed with my headphones in listening to music when I saw that my ex was on Gchat, so I instant messaged him and asked him how he was doing and what he was up to. His reply was that he was ok and that he just gotten out of the shower and was about to go to bed.. so I said goodnight and got back to listening to my music.. within minutes in my ear... I could hear laughing and glasses clinging etc.. I could not figure out what was going on until I realized that somehow his phone had connected to my ear phones.. For 10 minutes I sat there and listened to him drinking at a bar with another woman ...

Needless to say my sign was VERY CLEAR.