Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 22-11-2010, 12:54 AM
lance1962

11:11 and 11

Hi - Just new to the forums - Hi to everybody.

Amazed to see the 11:11 poll link.

Has been happening to me also - plus this one... would be interested in any opinions..

Sitting outside my house one night about 1PM at night talking to my wife --- a small bird flys out of the darkness and lands on my shoulder - sits there for about a minute and flys off.

Next Day - wife rings me up at work and asks If I put the bird in our laundry --- I had been in the laundry 2 hours before and there was no bird in there then - doors/windows were not open.

Then around at a friends house one night and think well I should go home - pick up the phone to see what time it is - it is
11:11pm on the 11th day of the 11 month.

11:11 has happened a few times since then and I see 11 in lots of places.....
I am going on a bit of a spiritual journey (Spending a month in the far north of thailand living with Buddhist Monks for a month soon).
Guess what day I fly out......and whilst this has been booked for a while it only dawned on me yesterday

Yep --- the 11th
Guess how many letters in my name - Yep --- 11.

dont quite know what to make of it all.
Old 22-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Deactivated Account

hi lance and welcome to the forum !

Lots of interesting 11:11 moments, I too have been seeing 11:11 on the clock at various times, just happening to glance at it and that is the time.

Sounds like an interesting trip you will be making in connection with your Spiritual Journey, hopefully you will share some of your insights when you return.

I have an Angel Numbers book by Doreen Virtue, here is what she says for 11 ~

Pay attention to your repetitive thoughts and ideas, as they're answers to your prayers. This number also signifies a highly creative person who needs to avoid addictive behaviours.

just one thought on possible meaning for number 11.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Ascender
I have been experiencing this for quite a while also. I also see 22.22 a lot amongst other double digits.

I once read that 11.11 is a portal to higher understanding.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 22-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
I once read that 11.11 is a portal to higher understanding.

I read that too Falling Star.

I wonder why it is that we find double digits so interesting ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Ascender
I think it is to do with encoding our DNA to higher truths Dream.

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 22-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Deactivated Account

now that is a technical answer, lol ! sounds like we are beings with information being downloaded to our circuit system , perhaps we are ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Ascender
I believe it's all part of the souls awakening dream. I am no good with scientific analogies really. LOL

Old 22-11-2010, 11:59 AM
Deactivated Account

I like your latest comment about the " souls awakening " . I am not good with scientific analogies either, that just came to mind as I was typing. Maybe channeling from ET ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Ascender
Haha.

I do sometimes channel the Brotherhood, have done for some years now since my own awakening. (hug)

Old 22-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Master
Hi Lance

Funny that you mention 11.11 as I only just found out by my sister few days ago as she has done family tree ...almost to 15th century ( amazing really) that 11.11 was always considered to be a number of importance and a gift.

Your bird story reminds me of a few years back when married to now x husband.
I came home from uni with a friend and there was a note from him asking why I put a bird in our bedroom? I went HUH ???? went in there with my friend and sure enough there was a bird sitting on the bed. There was no way it could get in there, plus I had 2 cats inside and a dog. I put my hand out and the bird sat in it.
My friend opened the window as I placed my hand outside, it just sat there until another bird chirped.. then did a poop ( guess that was a thanks) and flew off.

My friend thought it amazing ..and meant something .. I needed more proof ( as married to scientist).

3 more occurences over a week..
A bird waiting inside my Mothers inclosed porch as I arrived with same friend.

A young bird ( raven)sitting under a tree as I walked local lake with same friend witha broken wing.. took to vets... the mother bird swooped my friend ( not me who was holding her baby.. phew!)

Finally on a trip with friend and her family a little bird caught by a eagle right in front of us on road as we were driving .. I screamed out window " let go" and the eagle let go of the little bird.

My friend asked what does a bird mean to me personally... I said freedom! Thanks for flashed back.

all the best on your special journey!
:)