Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-12-2011, 09:27 AM
SunMist

LOL @ Mind's Eye! A brilliant cat and purple chanting fairies...sounds like you got it going on

More replies later after some sleep...
Old 21-12-2011, 05:56 AM
SunMist

Sarian, you sound like you have such a great heart! Good for you for perceiving this "gift" in such a positive way. People definitely will start confessing things to me in no time - when I was younger I used to think of myself as like a priest receiving confessions. In midlife now I struggle with too many experiences of needing someone to be my confessor and finding no one. Discovering that those who would receive what I give cannot return it to me. So now I feel some bitterness mixed with this gift. Odds are it has not improved my energy any but maybe this is a life lesson for me. What particularly got me posting this thread was the oddness of how I was thrown together in line with this lady as if the universe somehow arranged it.

Silvergirl, thank you for the link to that thread it looks very useful for me. I do indeed have trouble with detachment! I like your approach toward gently disengaging when needed.

Kaausti, thanks for your thoughts - you know I'm sure many perceive me as one of the odd individuals. Maybe I'm just orbiting way out there with the other wild ones? As for me being the "light" for them, a psychic once told me that some people in my life were seeing/connecting with me in that way but they needed to connect to their own light. Sometimes when I disconnect cords from them I try to hook them back UP to their higher selves.
Old 21-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Occultist

There are many reasons why weirdos might be attracted to you. If you are attractive is a big one. Weirdos for some reason that part of there brain that tells a person to play it cool is broken. So they see someone attractive they will be the first to walk over just cut them down at the knees say nothing look at them harshly if you must but put up a invisible wall that lets them understand its not okay to approach you when you eat or when you are talking to a friend. Its probably because you are attractive and have a out going personality. I wouldn't look to much into it but remember if you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas so stay away from these weirdos cause someone normal walks in you would like to meet they aren't going near you if you have a weirdo hanging around.
I know this sounds sounds harsh but its the best honest advise I could give you.
Old 21-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Ascender
You are drawn to them because you understand them better then most others :O)

You understand the insane side of yourself and you see them as a challenge, in some way. they are drawn to you and you to them, like two magnets - one who needs to be understood and one who understands -

You could do a great job working with insane people.

For some people insanity is easy to understand.

This is what I get, I hope it helps

Yours

A Peaceful Mind
Old 21-12-2011, 07:44 PM
Neville

like attracts opposites, or is that opposites attract ? But then again like attracts like also, apparently, so I'd tentatively suggest that perhaps it may be a combination of the two.....I'll get my coat
Old 21-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Ascender
We meet and gather where we can agree and find ourselves in others
When we find new people we ask many questions to see if they are like us
We like people that are like ourselves they are so easy to relate to.

To understand ourselves is usually easy.. if not we seek people who can.

Yours

A Peaceful Mind

.. To be or not to be, It is a question about being?
Old 21-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Master
reasons for attracting weird people...

• neon sign on forehead says "Weird? Be with me!"
  • universe helping get rid of inner weirdness
  • universe using person as divine instrument to help weird people
  • glutton for punishment
  • weird DNA
  • belief in attraction of weird people manifests in form
  • deep repressed desire to be with weird people
  • false self-perception as "normal"
  • karmic duty to meet weird people
  • paranoid labelling of ordinary persons as weird
  • looking for mr. nice guy
  • weirding is cool
  • they're all aliens

Old 21-12-2011, 10:43 PM
SunMist

Uma, you've got me laughing for real, yes any or all of the above could be true
Old 22-12-2011, 02:37 PM
Pathfinder
I get this a lot and have even had previous partners ask why the weird people always want to be friends with me.

I think it is because I see everyone as a human being and accept them for who they are. I try not to judge. We are all human beings, yes there are judgements to a certain extent, it is human nature. I see the best I can in everyone I meet. I give people time, I ask questions, I listen. I think that sometimes the more unusual characters in life don't get listened to that much. I know I don't...
Old 22-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Master
Sunmist, I often felt as though I was the one everyone confessed their deepest secrets too and yet I had no one. So i wrote. did you say you found someone to talk to? If so that's wonderful...and you can feel free to pm me anytime if you need a friend to talk to.

I have so many of other people's secrets...and I found it funny that for example, my sil before she divorced my brother (which was a good thing)...told me of affairs and whatnot she had had. I told her they would go to my grave with me...because that's how I am...when her divorce got nasty...she figured that since I was her husband's sister, she would trash the whole family and divulged a secret I had told her. No biggie, but I thought I would have her loyalty as well. When my brother told me, I could have been malicious and gave away her secrets, but I'm not that kind of a person. I have had other opportunities to do same with others as then in turn betrayed me, but I would not. Maybe that attracts the different people to me as well. I don't know. I can understand your bitterness. Honestly, I have gotten so hurt by others and thought to myself, I am going to crush them...I can crush them because I know their secrets, but I can't...what would be the purpose and would I feel better afterwards? No. I will remain loyal to my word.

Occultist, you made me laugh.. I remember some people that i could not shake from me and wished so much I wasn't kind to them and listened to their woes.