Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 16-12-2018, 12:31 PM
Seeker

Thank you!

Definitely interesting re. carbs. I'll see what I can do. I have been gluten free before to see if it would help but no prominent results! I think cutting all sugary drinks would be a good idea. I do love to drink them when I have a deadline but I probably need a healthier alternative.

Thanks so much for your advice
Old 16-12-2018, 07:24 PM
Deactivated Account

I tried keto being vegan and it was really hard, couldn't do it longer than two weeks. But my current diet works well for me since I was lactose intolerant anyway and turned out to be gluten intolerant too, cutting all that out plus coffee and meat even though I never had a problem with it has really improved my energy levels (I have chronic fatigue syndrome). But I have learned as a vegan what to eat in order to still get my proteins and fats. I eats lots of foods like avocado, beans, peas, nuts and cocoa, coconut, soya, etc. I found when I ate predominantly grains my digestive system wasn't as happy. So I'm not keto but I am more balanced (I think the problem with western diet is definitely too much grains anyway).
Old 16-12-2018, 08:21 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 16-12-2018, 09:35 PM
Seeker

Hiya, I think you've hit the nail on the head: doing what feels right is always the best option. I definitely don't feel good when I eat lots of bread, so I do my best to keep it to a minimum. Drinking lots of water and dark leafy greens is my tactic. Nutrition-wise I am healthy, my bloods are good etc. In fact, physically there is nothing wrong with me. It's just this chronic pain. I'm trying everything I can though :)
Old 03-01-2019, 11:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi Home remedies.
As a Japanese, I'm slightly more familiar with the traditional (Chinese) medicine than the Westerners, and I've found your project interesting & very attractive.
I had a severe cold 15 years ago and no doctors nor the medicine on the market could cure it.
It was only a couple of years ago that I finally started to feel better.

I really do think medicine needs to be as natural as possible, so does food we consume everyday. Can't believe people in my country (&many other countries, as well I think) were only eating organic food like only 100 years ago....!!

I don't use YT much but wishing you success in your mission and hope to learn from people like you!

Last edited by LonLon : 03-01-2019 at 12:56 PM.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:36 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks a lot Lonlon!