Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-12-2018, 05:55 PM
Ascender
Old 09-12-2018, 08:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
If it is truly a spiritual matter (I would argue it is) then obsession isn't an accurate or fair label. Yes, it could become toxic because of obsessive tendencies, but then any relationship has that potential. The difference... carrying the one photo in one's psychic wallet for decades, but never stopping to consider why? Personally, I've never experienced any sort of religious fervor, but it reads about the same, inclusive of many Marian-like apparitions, and when that meets head-on with ego-driven behaviors and expectations, good chance not much hilarity is going to ensue, and that last is borne out by what gets posted here. Or some of what gets posted here.
Not much hilarity at all, and the end of an earthly union can be devastating... but marriages fail half the time regardless. Stressors much lighter than this cause these failures. Both genders are culpable. An example of a karmic contract cited elsewhere states that one may be springing the other from a marriage for any number of reasons. And what better way to end a marriage than the siren's lure of reunion with a TF. Why can't a TF also be charged with a karmic contract?

Yeah, that is why I also said in the post that this kind of issue is just another everyday adult drama world-wide. Since what, the beginning of time I suppose? Lol. But it's a whole other level of crazy when they'd do it based on their believe of TF and over obsession of it that is just unhealthy and imbalance. It's ironic how they said that they're doing it for the sake of their spiritual transformation, while it does the complete opposite of it.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine01
Interesting post..I get what you are saying and the vehemence to which you are responding. I think I am in a twin flame connection but am not with my twin. He met his partner (or karmic) not long after we met.

This experience has been the most painful of my life. I love this person like I have no other. And as time has progressed the spiritual connection has increased. My kundalini has activated and I have a very active heart chakra. Most recently I have been getting a lot etheric sexual experiences and I am almost certain they are coming from my twin. Each time it has happened after we have seen eachother (not in a relationship context). I also know that he is not with his partner at that time. In the past 2 weeks 3 times out of 4 after having been with him for some time, I am driving home and I start feeling like I am being made love to. I would not have been even thinking of sex. The sensations are near to the point of orgasm ( feeling it 'down there' but also in the heart chakra), meanwhile driving along a 100km motorway home. Too dangerous (on a side note I think the state one is in when driving and when preparing to sleep when we close our eyes are similar brainwave states because for the energy to come you need to be relaxed. It almost always will come when driving after I see him, or some nights when I lay down).

The problem is that this connection defies all logic. And that is why you have people like the one you have described who say it is ok to go and blow up their current relationship. Truth is and I agree too that it is divine timing, and ultimately you want them to be ready for a proper union. I think back and now know I was not ready when I first met him, nor was I last year probably.

The thing is the connectivity a twin feels when with their twin is not describable. It is sheer love and a sense of belonging and home that no one else matches. Then you couple that with etheric type experiences, where you are feeling their spiritual sexual energy with you and your desire to be with them increases tenfold - the emotion is so raw and deep - so even if your logic is telling you stay away, give them time, let it happen as it needs too the attachment on the etheric plane is so intense that your craving just deepens and deepens. I think they call this merge. And yes can become obsessive. I think of my twin constantly. I don't even want to think of him and it starts. Sometimes I get waves of emotion and they are not mine!

It is just a very difficult connection and the thing is the desire to have them with you is so great, because it matches nothing you have ever experienced. From your post I understand you are not a twin, so you can't have the capacity to know how deep the emotions can run. There is nothing to describe it. I have a type of love for this man that in some ways runs deeper than the love I have for my own children. And I say that feeling ashamed. I love my children, I truly do but there is a resonance I feel with him that I have felt with noone else in my entire life. And you know what is the chance of finding another you share such a fantastic beautiful connection with. That is why a twin is desperate and so obsessed to be with their counterpart.

I am in a twinflame journey myself for basically half of my entire life so far, and I'm 23 years old now :) So I do know what it's like and I completely have the full capacity of knowing how deep this stuff goes. I believe you of your experience when at times it feels like you're going all crazy, and you couldn't believe yourself. Cuz believe me I feel that too quite a lot of times.

It is mindblowing in such an amazing way that we can truly feel what our twin feels, think what they think, and see what they see. Several times I even had visions of remote viewing within the body of my twin, without me asking for it. It just suddenly happened that way. Though I'll admit that at times it gets too much as sometimes I don't know how to really deal with it. So yes when you said that this connection defies all logic, oh heck yes it really defies all logic.

No one and nothing can ever ever, ever, compare to the connection I have with my twin. I'll admit another thing again that I myself too, is obsessed with this love I feel. I always feel at home, at peace, and safe when I'm truly close with him. But of course, still... no matter how 'obsessive' we get, we can't let ourselves fall into the state of desperation. That is not of good vibration for manifesting more of the connection, in fact it might as well just push it away. So we still need to be in balance with this.

If my twin ever decides to get married, then there's nothing I can do even if I wouldn't ever like it. It's still their choice and free will, and they will do what they want to do. If I try to break that marriage, that's just gonna be a dung of karma for me.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:28 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by starstar
True! The whole twin flame concept is esoteric and there is no definite answers. People get too caught up in it, sitting here arguing that their twin is indeed their twin, looking for confirmations, paying for card readings, meanwhile their "twin" is happily married with a new baby on the way.
Not to say that some marriages dont break up, they do all the time, and sometimes because married person finds new love. it happens. But in this case there is really no need to "pursue" a married person, or wait for years for them to end loveless marriage. Things just natually unveil, marriage dissolves, new couples form and everybody moves on. When there is this need to "pursue" and "fight" for love, thats a huge red flag. Maybe it's time to stop, take inventory of things and realize that the feelings were not that mutual to begin with.

THIS IS THE THING! It's such a huuuuge red flag!! Self love and self nurture is so important. You can't waste away your life waiting and waiting for someone whom you supposedly believe to be your twin, when they're in another relationship or even married. That is just so sad because you can wait all you want until you'll turn to ashes and still your twin is happily married. Besides back again... yes twinflame is such a spiritual esoteric concept. There's no proof nor facts that they are your twin. It all has to do with your hunches, visions, etc which you can't do anything damaging just based on that.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
desperation tells me something. things like....panic, it must happen now. it tells me i have lack of faith that anything will unfold or not. it tells me i am not in peace, alignment with harmony. it tells me i lack something. it tells me i am too attached and needy.

THIS!!! ^^^
Old 09-12-2018, 08:34 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
Those harmful advises are missing the depth of spiritual aspect of TF connections.
The reality of TF connections is that physical union is unnecessary.
This is based on my own TF experience obviously and it is also based on my own human logical thinking after 30+ yrs of learning/experiencing it at my end of this spiritual connection.
My TF may not agree with it so I am not sure of his experience at his side.

Why unnecessary to be together physically?
Because TFs are together always.
I am never disconnected from my TF. It is unbreakable.
I know because I tried hundreds of times with all kinds of methods.
Some with a hilarious reminder of unbreakable bond and a shocking spiritual smack from the universe - Right after strong disconnecting healing sessions when I was so sure that we became disconnected, thanks to my efforts. LOL

And we have been meeting in the astral space, well before neither of us were even aware of anything about us. I did not even know anything about these Astral meetings. I did not remember them. I am sure that he did not neither.

Plus, we communicate telepathically. It seems to be just natural occurrence.

In my case, when my TF was deciding to marry his ex, he came to me for a permission - spiritually/telepathically. I granted him the permission because of the circumstance - I wanted him to do the right thing and be a good man. In fact, that circumstance was the one that I actually requested for him to do for me. He fulfilled my request and it led to his marriage. So, I was OK with it.

But when I got married, I did not ask for my TF's permission since he was already married himself. So, it was unnecessary.
When I get married again to another man next time, I also am not going to ask for my TF's permission because he will probably say no.

He did not like when I was married and he waged an energetic war against my marriage.
But I don't blame my TF for my divorce. His energy interference has nothing to do with my divorce.
My ex and I were not good together in a marriage partnership;however, we are much better together as life-long friends.

Nonetheless, I did not condone my TF's jealousy and possessiveness when I was married. I wanted him to rise above those tendencies by trusting our connection and our individual journey. I understood his reasons but I was disappointed at his lack of understanding.

Yess, I feel you. I also think that if my twin would ever want to get married with someone else and have a family, then there's nothing I can do about it. It's his choice and free will no matter if I don't agree with, it doesn't matter. He'll do it either way. And the same with me. If I want to date someone else, I'll do what I want and he can't stop me.

BUT the thing with twinflame connection is that if they are both aware of the love they have for each other, they'll respect it to the highest truth.

Even so, we'll never know what life brings right. If things happen not the way you hope at all, or worse, hurt you so incredibly much... you still have to learn from it and let go. If anyone tries to break a marriage just because they think that person is their twin, then... get ready to receive a load of dung karma lol
Old 09-12-2018, 11:31 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
if it drains you and drags you down its toxic.

if its inspiring and builds you up its not toxic.

i mean....discernment? right?.

This! Thank you.

For me... i found it helpful to contemplate what was my authentic expression wanted to be in my heart before any thoughts... and what trully felt positive and uplifting..,, vs. what i “thought” or was conditioned to believe was the proper accepted ways and requirements? What looks bad... but feels aligned... confusingly... and with jarring clarity... what filters are there? What is yes? What is no? What is assumed? What is shared? What is being explored together and solo...

💙 TW
Old 10-12-2018, 12:00 AM
Deactivated Account

I agree with what you said. The person I think is my twin flame broke up with me recently, but I'm not pursuing him. Instead, I'm just trying to let go for the time being and find a new partner. I don't want to push myself onto him because it would prevent him from being happy and I put his happiness over my own. I think that, if it's meant to be, he'll return to me, just like I returned to him in the past.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:25 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison3333
I agree with what you said. The person I think is my twin flame broke up with me recently, but I'm not pursuing him. Instead, I'm just trying to let go for the time being and find a new partner. I don't want to push myself onto him because it would prevent him from being happy and I put his happiness over my own. I think that, if it's meant to be, he'll return to me, just like I returned to him in the past.

If you truly feel that you both aren't done yet and will have something going on again in the up coming time, then it's okay to have faith. But don't make that your first priority in life for now, so yes it's a good idea for you to just focus on your own happiness first. Learning to love yourself and be comfortable in your own skin is important. I think that when people pursue something in a forceful way, the vibration isn't good anyway, the other person will feel even more uncomfortable. So you'll just push it away even more, plus you're wasting time. Whatever happens, if it's meant to be then yes the Universe will guide you both through it.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
my soul is gonna go where it needs to despite any and all attempts i make at navigating a connection to go and be as some pre-ordained desired outcome. this is part of surrender. we really do not have the upper hand in soul connections. they are not driven by the mind. no matter how much the mind tries to sabotage it. or say how it is and is gonna be and become.

No, they aren't, or at least not all of the mind working in unison when one needs it to. Ultimately, there is a contract to be fulfilled, one way or the other. Yes, one can opt out, and the 'cords' can be dissolved, but one is only going to have but so much free will in these matters.