Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2018, 01:58 AM
Guide

Hey, I'm back. A pleasure to be back stronger and smarter, so here you go -- these are the next articles.

SL.

Theoretical Psychic Defense — How to Identify a Neg Part 2

There are many average level negs who make an effort to drain a person’s energy. This, as well as higher level negs can do damage. Though, it’s much harder to tell the difference between level 2 (average) and level 3 (high) negs compared to contrasting it with telling level 1 negs (low) apart.

This is because that at L2 , a neg has the ability to use “glamor”. Glamor is the ability to stretch your vibration to make it look like something else. Lower level negs often lack the intelligence to know how to lie well, but at L2, negs can often resort to all types of tricks in the following.

Copying: This is when a neg resorts to trying to copy the vibrations of an entity you know well. This can often be a spirit guide you have, or even a guardian angel at times. Ascended master vibrations though are nearly impossibly to copy, so it’s useful to be able to be in contact with one at times. This as well as they may not have a perfect knowledge of the Akashic Records of you and your guides, and may lack the knowledge you have about your own closer circle.

Deals: This is often made by creating the presence of temptations in your head — offers for material pleasures such as wealth, power, fame, sex, and many others. No one is dumb enough to make a deal with a neg like this, so they often resort to another strategy. They act like these are your thoughts and just your imagination — when you’re really making a deal with someone else. When a thought about a deal comes out of the blue in a way that seems overly sudden — DO NOT ACCEPT IT.

Pity: The neg can choose to take the form of a depressed Earthbound spirit just trying to look for the light. This often elicits a reaction better from very empathetic and sensitive souls compared to deals, so do not let your emotions get to you. Kind Earthbound spirits who are trapped on Earth often are unaware of the nature of how to get to the afterlife, or else they would have known how to get to the light sooner. Negs trying to be them however — will openly tell you to lead them to the light.

They resort to trickery solely because they need your permission to enter to deeply affect you. At L2, you have the power to prevent this abuse of your free will by being aware of the possible lies they may tell.

An L3 neg however is defined by the ability not just to stretch their vibration from glamor, but to also make it look entirely invisible. This is the essence of how they manage to control people’s free will, and we’ll continue this in the next lesson.

AA Michael.

Practical Psychic Defense #2: Changing the Environment.

Hi, I’m Starra. I’m a pixie that Michael has managed to save from negs before, and he said that since I experienced all these myself, he’d like you guys to hear from me.

It was around 400 years ago when I was trapped by negs in a tribal province somewhere in Asia. Their psychic attacks to me felt like drowning in water, but since I couldn’t die, it was done over and over again. It was horrible.

Before I met Michael, I’ve gained a few tricks up my sleeve to be able to beat these suckers whole, or well, I mean I prevent them from being able to trick me.

Places that were filled with high vibrational energies — often buildings held by priests and priestesses were valuable. I also made sure to stay in places were relaxation was common — such as wonderful nature views and near running water. To be even near an individual of a higher vibration made it much more difficult for them to affect me. Some people’s auric field were healing fields, and these sites of healing was what grounded me to escape well. In other words, stay with friends.

Another strategy I used was meshing myself in a middle of a crowd. Once I made an escape, the huge varieties of vibrations made it much harder to find me. My vibration wasn’t that high, and so my auric field was very small — perfect for hiding in. But even those with large auric fields can have very confusing scenarios when energies intermesh with each other.

I also experimented with staying in places with different colors. I had no idea about the chakra system at that time, but it seems certain colors can allow for healings of certain chakras. This is very important when certain negs aim for the chakra in you that is the most vulnerable, and to find a safe place for it was unique.

I also experimented with staying around areas with certain shapes. I didn’t know it yet, but I discovered what many people call today “Sacred Geometry”. Some of these shapes enshrined in structures, drawings or even in my own imagination at some level — created some kind of barrier against them.

Then finally I met one of Michael’s angels patrolling and finally had these idiots extinguished! Hahaha.

Stay safe. xD.

Starra.
Old 09-07-2018, 02:08 AM
Master
Wow, some valuable stuff here! I never thought there would be that many ways they can trick you. I have helped a few spirits cross over before via telepathy, but I do not think they were negs. I will be careful in dealing with Earthbound spirits I may run into.

Starra, you could be very right. When I was out fueling the local economy (aka: the mall) i felt more at ease and focused--crowds can sometimes be annoying but it is great camouflage.

Thanks again for all your information!

-Trinity
Old 09-07-2018, 03:36 AM
Knower
SL,

I need you help. I believe I’ve been a victim of these attacks in the worst possible way.

I’m in the process of writing about it to post under the Your Space section. When I asked about some of the problems I was having with Negs in a previous reply, I was extremely hurt and confused by what AA Michael said about nothing “Sinister” going on. Well....that is not true..

Anyway, I have tried everything I can think of to rid myself of these Negs. What else can I do. So for something not sinister, for someone EXTREMELY Clairsentient, I can feel everything they do.

Can you please ask for help for me. I’m not sure who my guides are anymore.

Thanks,
Old 09-07-2018, 09:01 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoGurl
SL,

I need you help. I believe I’ve been a victim of these attacks in the worst possible way.

I’m in the process of writing about it to post under the Your Space section. When I asked about some of the problems I was having with Negs in a previous reply, I was extremely hurt and confused by what AA Michael said about nothing “Sinister” going on. Well....that is not true..

Anyway, I have tried everything I can think of to rid myself of these Negs. What else can I do. So for something not sinister, for someone EXTREMELY Clairsentient, I can feel everything they do.

Can you please ask for help for me. I’m not sure who my guides are anymore.

Thanks,

Thanks for the feedback VanGoGurl -- sometimes it's hard to pick up things if you don't put your situation into detail enough. It's a process that needs us to work together - especially in the refinement of what specific questions to ask. Sorry if we weren't able to do what would satisfy your situation. After all, even Archangels don't have the free will to answer a question that they haven't been asked,

I'm wonderful in being able to answer questions. Finding out that there are extra questions to ask in the first place from my own lacking skill of noticing social clues of distress is another thing. So guys, please be specific to deal with my cluelessness, haha. I'm a science student, not a social worker. My specialty is gathering spiritual information on how different abilitites snd higher systems work, not with the intuition that deals with understanding other's emotions.

But we were pretty serious in that there aren't any negs around your presence. This is not to say that what you're going through is not horrible or terrible -- I wish deeply that you'll be alright, but it's not because of negs. It comes more from unconscious trauma and fears.

We've been able to locate several negs in this life and several past lives thousands of years into the past -- even the ones who have the strongest ability to be invisible, and I'm sorry to say this, but these are not negs. It's likely though on the other hand that you've been tortured emotionally by negs before. I sense you gained a lot of trauma from them, but eventually through spiritual growth, you've been able to drive them away.

This does not mean though that you are entirely happy right now. I've had problems recovering from attacks like that in my childhood myself as SL, and I agree, it's painful. It's more that when certain negative images are inserted by negs, they're likely to stay there for a while as afterimages from trauma, even when these entities have left already.

Treatment for this is not too far off from what people recommend to PTSD sufferers of less supernatural means. Being able to let out emotions, a supportive community, meditation, journaling, exercise, creative expressions, and all kinds of different coping skills can heal.

Maybe the question you wanted the most was not if there were any negs around you, but on how you could heal. Sometimes asking for more general questions rather than assuming a specific cause can help. Sometimes it's a part of healing to be open to different causes of possibility of what caused such things to happen, and I hope asking those questions in your life can guide you. Maybe I could have asked that myself, and I'll try to practice on being able to recognize certain people's deeper intentions and goals than what they directly say.

Take care, and I'm sorry for what happened to you.

SL/AA Michael.

Last edited by SerendipityLizard : 09-07-2018 at 10:29 AM.
Old 09-07-2018, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard

But we were pretty serious in that there aren't any negs around your presence. This is not to say that what you're going through is not horrible or terrible -- I wish deeply that you'll be alright, but it's not because of negs. It comes more from unconscious trauma and fears.

Hello,

My understanding on these things is that much of what we experience as external negs is often internal negs. Some thing AA Michael not has spoken about yet. For there is a lack of education and knowing on the subject of "Self" defense as there is on external influences, as I see it naturally.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-07-2018, 03:07 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

My understanding on these things is that much of what we experience as external negs is often internal negs. Some thing AA Michael not has spoken about yet. For there is a lack of education and knowing on the subject of "Self" defense as there is on external influences, as I see it naturally.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

Interesting. Maybe I’ll ponder on what questions to ask that is inspired by your input.

Thanks!

SL.
Old 10-07-2018, 03:09 AM
Guide

Theoretical Psychic Self Defense : How to Identify a Neg Part 3

Demons are real, but not in the way we imagine them. These beings are not the directly seen powerful entities human beings see in hollywood horror movies. Their presence is so much more subtle, and their greatest strength lies in creating negativity while hidden, instead of in blatant large cruelties. L3 Negs after all are defined by their ability to create a vibrational invisibility — the ability for their presence to be not sensed or felt by any other weaker being to them.

So instead of creating rampages, levitating to attack, using telekinesis to hold objects for deeper violences, and many other well seen symptoms of evil entites in the movies — what they intend to create is more secretive. After all, it’s not obvious attacks that harm a person the most, but it’s when their presence is held in secret can their victim be totally isolated from anyone else.

These are the negs that are often behind the great tyrants of the world — the most powerful ones affecting human beings like Hitler, but on a smaller scale, their presences are still affecting others. These may be the beings that drive people to suicide, the beings who motivate managers for corruption in a company, the beings who affect others to be either the abused or the abuser in a relationship, and many others.

This is not to say that all these L3 negs are present in all these situations, but when L3 negs are present, these are much more likely to happen. After all, it’s not physical pain that creates suffering in the long term. It’s the emotional pain that’s most likely to remain even after death.

Their vibrational invisibility is how they abuse others free will. Since their presence cannot be felt, they find very subtle ways to gain your permission to accept their offers. They may give you the slight intuition to turn right in your drive, so you can meet a supposedly harmless looking store. They may find slight clues to your desire for greed by giving you the subtle intuition by making you buy something cheap you don’t need. They might give you the intuition that you deserve no love, by giving you the subtle feeling of insecurity to stay in your house for the weekend.

They often have patience — they allow for very small changes in your life to not be seen. They often have the ability to gain your trust in the short term. They may shower you with gifts, allow you the ability to manifest many joys in your life, and give many accurate predictions to your goals, but this is all meant to lure you in to trust them and allow more power in your life.

The truth is that their greatest strength is also what lies their greatest weakness. Since they hide in secrecy, they are often also isolated in their power themselves. But you have the choice to go beyond that isolation they try to drive you into — and it all begins by finding the smallest truth you can be sure of in your life.

They know that the greatest pain towards you is to gaslight you into believing your ideas have no validity. That you’re insane, and that everything is to blame in you.

If they influence you through your intuition, then it’s time to find truth beyond intuition — by finding real life feedback from the world — from books, blogs, friends, classes, personal experiences, and many other ideas. By allowing these ideas in your life, you subconsciously withold your own permission on their ideas and listen less to their invisible voice.

If you cannot find your Higher Self from within you, then it’s time to find your Higher Self out into the world.

But to know how their presence exists is a whole other skill that requires a goodhand on mediumship, and this is the next lesson I’ll place around here.

Since it’s very likely right now that many negative entities will dislike you reading this information, I’d like to inform you that I’d sent some angels under me to especially protect the people reading this for your sake.

Take care.

AA Michael.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:49 PM
Master
Whoa, false intuition even? Dang. -low whistle-

Glad I do not think I have dealt with lvl 3, I think my ex guides were lvl 2. I do not think I have ever personally dealt with a demon, though I did at one point try to hire one to get rid of my ex-guides. (Yes. I was foolish and desperate!) Thank god nothing came out of that.

Apparently they cut me off from ALL communication to outside entities, even other negs!

Thanks again for another informative channeling. :)
Old 11-07-2018, 12:52 AM
Master
Hi,

I have some questions for AA Michael and SL. I ask because I have had some recent experiences which allowed me to recognize I need better insights on the subject of inner world dynamics. Those being the self love vs self hate contentions some times seen as self esteem vs self pity and any number of other contrasting energies.

I would like to frame my 1st question in a scientific setting. In the Kryon channeled it speaks about 2 missing laws of physics. Science has said that there are the only four forces that control everything. The first is gravity, and is known as the weak force. The second is electromagnetics, and is known as the strong force. They’re a pair. And the next two are another pair; number three is known as the weak nuclear force, the fourth is known as the strong nuclear force. There’s a whole set of laws that must be developed for a strong and a weak interdimensional force. These are the last two, and now you have the six. You have gravity, you have electromagnetics, you have strong and weak nuclear, and now you have number five and number six, which are strong and weak interdimensional force. Can AA Michael validate this perception?

We have also established that human DNA is different that the the other animals on this planet with only 23 visible pairs of chromozones. Some of us think that our DNA is like those 8 other planets working towards ascension with a particular kind of free choice dynamic in place. My understanding is that the pair of missing chromoznes is not really missing. That we are unable to see them or study them at this time because we have not yet invented the quantum lens necessary for those evaluations. That these chromozones represent interdimensional aspects of the human. That they have cluster patterns which reflect the level of free choice balance a person has chosen. Would AA Michael be able to confirm/comment on these perceptions?

My understanding is that we evolve our human lives by elevating the light/dark balance of energies within our DNA. That the more elevated they are the easier it is for us to deal with external influences in our life. In that recent experience I spoke of I found that an external influence was able to influence inner aspects of myself to do some minor self destructive things in my physical reality. Rather than seeking protection from these external influences I would rather learn from that experience and improve my ability to deal with these things. My point of view being that managing our emotions and thoughts has everything to do with our personal well being. Is this some thing that AA Michael can advise me on?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/

Last edited by John32241 : 11-07-2018 at 05:47 AM.
Old 11-07-2018, 01:37 AM
Experiencer

Ok I have to ask this. Are demons the only thing able to effect you physically with things like scratches And physical pain?