Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-09-2018, 10:42 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Hi there Mr G,

On your LP travels, did you find this? Just discovered it, awesome! When she starts whistling, it reminds me of some of the old westerns ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcNKas73zrA

Good morning Patrycia

It's another wonderful day out there and it's the time of year when we won't see to many of them to come. The swallows have been practising their flying skills in the wind current eddies caused by the trees in preparation again, they'll be flying south for the winter soon.

Just waiting for John Wayne to ride off into the sunset.

Quote:
I can understand that; carrying the issue into the next life to try and deal with / overcome it. From a spiritual perspective, that’s going to be a common theme.

From what I understand from the medium I went to see in 2013 when the situation occurred at work; she said I was vulnerable after I came out of hospital and put into a situation where I was taken into the object. Although the object itself wasn’t part of how I died as a little boy of five in a previous life, there were elements that were similar. She said, and her guides were telling her, that it should not have come back to me in this life, it shouldn’t have happened but happen it did. And I’ve done my best to tackle it but I now think it’s best left alone.
The problem with the Ascension process is that it touches the parts nothing else can reach and that can spark things off that should have stayed deeply dormant. It can blur the lines and cause shirt-circuits. Sometimes it can cause a bit of a stir with 'them up there' as things go a little sideways. Still, it keeps them on their toes.

Quote:
Absolutely. It affected me very badly when I was younger because the darn things are everywhere and there’s no escape. I used to have a very good man friend years ago, looking back we had a friend / soul group connection. He was one of the few people I took into my confidence and explained it all to him. And he had a similar issue, although not as intense as mine. And when we went out anywhere, he would always go ahead of me, like a search party, to check things out and report back to me if the situation occurred as to whether he thought I could handle it.
Strangely I was quite the opposite, at the time I was cantankerous and rebellious, and no damned thing was going to stop me doing what I wanted to do.

Quote:
I think you’ve got more of a sense of that; maybe one day we’ll know what it is. But in the meantime, it’s wonderful for me to have a new mate!
It's so damned good to be able to talk to someone who 'gets it', it's liberating actually.

Quote:
I would never associated the word ‘grate’ with Matt’s teachings! Some of his teachings have more of an impact than others, particularly in the early days. Over the bank holiday weekend, I was reading what I’d been up to this time last year, and that was when I was really getting into his videos. In my journal I was writing about some of the things he was saying, and how it changed how I viewed things, some real life changing stuff, many tears of relief, being set free. Certainly, at the beginning some of the phrases he would use, I didn’t get but as I continued to watch videos, he expanded on the phrases and I began to understand. A couple of things I’m still not totally sure of yet like ‘co-creation’ and ‘object consciousness’ is one which I’ve only recently just about got.

Over the years, I’ve read loads of books, ones which I’ve discarded after only a few pages or chapters and many teachings that others have raved about I would look at and think no, just no, I can’t be bothered to even try and get that. So clearly, I’ve been saving it all up for Matt for I find his videos and teachings completely in harmony. I’ve yet to see / hear something that doesn’t make sense on a deeply spiritual level yet also has that all important factor for me, of being logical (too many episodes of Star Trek!)

I had a look at Bashar, about four different videos and as a case in point, I lasted about 20 seconds in each!

For me, I am finding myself WITHIN Matt’s teachings.
I've been in a strange place for a while now, according to Matt it's clearing out the old energies so they're manifesting more so we can acknowledge and flush them. Sometimes with Matt's materials there's an energetic difference that just... grates on my nerves. It's nothing bad and I'd worry if I just sucked everything down too easily, if anything it shows me that I have something there that is on that level, if it didn't grate then it would be so far away that it couldn't anyway. If you see what I mean.

Co-creation comes in the space between you and your relationship with.... everything really. You and Matt have been co-creating your reality for a while now - and you're writing in your journal about how what he's said has changed your Life. I think the trick to understanding co-crating is not to try and understand it but look a little deeper at how you come to understand the Universe around you in any way you do. Matt has his teachings and you have your thoughts on it. Between you you are co-creating your consciousness and what goes in it - sometimes you understand, sometimes you don't and since you discovered him you've co-created from the person that didn't know he existed. What you understand is the result of the co-creation, because if you'd never had access to his material you wouldn't have been able to create the understanding.

'Object consciousness' is something I'd never heard of being honest but I found a very good Tolle YouTube on it that I found interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBRKUOaDqhg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=830PdIAgT-8

I haven't actually bought many books. I was given some Lobsang Rampa many years ago and even though I wasn't in any way Spiritual they were understandable. Other than that, about twenty years ago I bought The Celestine Prophecy, but that was the last one. Just before that I bought Gary Zukav's Seat of the Soul and I didn't finish the first chapter. A lot of Matt's teachings are more confirmation and that's going to sound big-headed lol. Gnosis has played a large part in my Spirituality, but then it's never been about the ideologies and theologies - the difference between object consciousness as in the thought process and space consciousness as in apart from or above the thoughts I guess.The attraction with Matt for me is that it's more existential than anything else, he's talking about understanding the 'real reality' and not some fairy tale.

I quite like Bashar, the idea of a sixth-dimensional alien appeals as does the way he puts things across sometimes. While he's quite a wise being he has his moments where he's just the same as all the rest.

By the way, Spock has been known to bend logic sometimes, it wasn't all straight and narrow lol.

Quote:
I’ve done all the relationship stuff being married and other relationships in my twenties but I know, beyond a shadow of doubt, that I’m to navigate this life on my own. Also, I’m very aware and moreso recently, that I am the last female in the line of Nan / mum / me. My Nan, as was common for her time, had a difficult life, difficult early start in life, she had four kids which she brought up alone. My mum was very sensitive and didn’t have the smoothest of times with my dad at times. She had a healing gift and was very spiritual but she didn’t have the opportunity or encouragement to develop any of that and now she has Alzheimers. So I feel a kind of healing of the ancestral line if you like, that I’m free to focus on spiritual matters, I am completely independent, solvent, own my own property and steering my own ship. And when I go, that’ll be it – all three of us will go back to the same spiritual plane, and I daresay there will be a lot of swapping of notes and experiences and I want to be able to say yep, I did that, experienced / healed that for all of us. So I don’t want to let them down.

Having said that, I am down here having a human experience of which love is a primary experience. So I have had all my life, this ability / access to a dimension / a world where I can have romantic liaisons. I never knew what love was until late 2001 where I had an encounter that just blew my world apart in the best possible way and I developed a relationship that was more real and profound that anything I’d experienced on the earth plane.

It was the most extraordinary experience I’d had, so I didn’t discover real love until 40. It did, over the years, face many challenges, like we weren’t going to be together permanently, it was like the odds were stacked against us and that energy eventually faded.

I thought that was my one experience of unconditional love and thought that a lot of people don’t get to experience that depth of love and was content with the ‘better to have loved and lost than never loved at all’ scenario. And I firmly believed love like that could not be experienced twice. But then in 2016 it happened again with someone new. And this man was perfect for me as I’d grown and matured as a person myself.

And it was all accompanied by pulling romance cards, synchronicities ‘our song’ on the radio. But what really blew me away was the medium that I went to see shortly after. He started describing a man to me and I was puzzled as I thought why would he be describing my husband but then I realised it did not fit my husband’s description, it was this new man. The medium was describing his looks, his character, personality, his thoughts and touched on some of the conversations we’d been having. Honestly, you could have knocked me off the chair! I knew the relationship was real to me, but it was also real enough to be picked up so accurately from a medium, so this is not ‘just’ my imagination. And I could tell the medium did not know where this relationship existed, he was calling it like an earth bound relationship.
I have three brothers and my step-father was never much of a father nor a husband, not really, and he would probably have been better off not being there at all in fact. My grandmother was very wise and intuitive, she was also psychic as far as I'm aware but that doesn't mean she couldn't have been something more. My mother is clairvoyant and she sees Spirit as clear as she sees everything else, she's also highly sensitive to energies although the whole idea scares her. Interesting synchronicities there too

I've had so many relationships, and while that may sound as though I'm not the kind of guy to have a relationship with, often I feel as though I've been playing a role. I remember my first Love very clearly and she broke my heart in so many pieces. There had been one or two before her but there was never going to be anything on the cards. The one I was sweet on decided she couldn't handle the long distance relationship, I was about go go into the RAF at the time. When My first real Love was on the go things went a bit silly and I was completely overwhelmed I guess, both emotionally and Spiritually, yet ill-equipped to deal with them. That didn't go down too well.

A lot of the time after that I guess I was trying to find her again, and we did almost get back together but she never had the courage to get back in touch. She could find me but I had no idea where she was. She did keep tabs on my Life for many years. We shared a Past Life thing, you 'met' her there but she was just a snippet of an annoying little girl to you. Interesting that I'm getting those kinds of visions.

Mrs G and I have a long Past Life mystery and you met her too, from that time you don't remember. I want to add 'as yet' for some reason, as if there will come a time when you will.

Just before I met Mrs G my world was going a little bonkers. There were all kinds of stuff happening around synchronicities and people coming and going who could help me understand how they played a large part in my Life. I;d been through some bad **** and was in the beginning of starting over again, literally from scratch. At the time my senses were going a little crazy, and I was trying to find a decent Spiritualist church, it was something I felt I really had to do. One of the things I was determined not to do at the time was attach songs to events, some of the things I didn't want reminding of. I felt there was going to be someone coming into my Life but I couldn't find her. I knew she existed and at times when I'd sit alone in my flat I'd feel a hand on my shoulder or see a shadow passing on the edge of my vision.

There's quite a long story as to how Mrs G and I actually met and what happened after that, the upshot is she was the one I was energetically feeling. As soon as she 'arrived' it all calmed down and everything started falling into place.

So yes, I can understand what you're experiencing at least from my own perspective. As for the rest, only time will tell.

Quote:
No worries, believe me, if anyone gets it, I do.
Thank you. To be honest it's getting on my **** now. Oops, look at me I'm human after all.

Quote:
We ‘digest’ our emotions in the sacral chakra/abdomen so your digestive problems occurring at the same time as feeling intense emotions may very well be linked. Which is why it could be that EFT may help. You could try tapping on the acid reflux and take it from there.

I put many links some posts ago but if you want me to re-post let me know.
It's kind of strange but it feels like the time isn't quite right for anything to happen. I've had a look at the EFT you've sent me already and I've bookmarked some of it, but somehow it doesn't feel right. It's a nuisance but I don't feel the need to bust my chops to fix anything, if that makes sense. There's the feeling that it's something I need to be experiencing for the time being and when this spell I'm going though is over it'll sort itself out.

Quote:
On the ascension front: I googled acid reflux/ascension and found a link describing AR connected with solar plexus chakra issues, Solar being the seat of personal strength, identity, will power etc.

On a practical level two things occur: bloating and AR can be a major indicator of lactose intolerance (and also gluten for that matter). It is entirely possible to develop sensitivities to things that we’ve not had a problem with in the past. Remembering your brother is lactose intolerant; have you tried swapping to soya milk or preferably goat’s milk for a week or so and cut out all cows’ dairy products like ice-cream. You said that this starts with your coffee first thing in the morning. Remember I said that coffee can aggravate AR but it may not be the coffee but the dairy you use in it, assuming you have milk with your coffee? Try switching to goat’s milk and butter etc.

Secondly, have you been tested for Helicobacter Pylori, as this can cause what you are describing. If you don’t know, don’t assume anything, phone the vet and ask them, the receptionist should be able to tell you if you have been tested and what the results were.

If you’re going through the NHS, a scan will no doubt take time to come through. Use this time to your advantage by experimenting. Swapping milk for a week is a good example.
OK, all of that would make sense. I have been feeling weaker for about two years now, which was the original reason I went to the vets, and while it's cool that I don't have cancer there's still no solution. My sense of identity had been floating around in space somewhere lately but that's fine because it's given me an unusual perspective. Will power is a pain though because it's about non-existent and at times I have to brow-beat myself into doing anything most times.

I'm going to start drinking posh teas to see if that makes a difference. I can't drink coffee without milk but to be fair I only have two cups per day, plus a little in my cereal. This is where my sense of identity isn't helping because 'I' have difficulty identifying with anything that'll make 'me' better or change the way I live. I get the feeling that there are 'links' between what I'm going through physically and my Spirituality - obviously there is but it's as though my ailments are here to teach me something. Anyway, it's a pain that I'm developing all these intolerances at this time of Life, so culture shock here we come.

I have to go back and see the vet after this course of tablets, which will finish in a fortnight and hopefully they'll start weaning me off the damned things. Hopefully by then my neuroplasticity will have kicked in and I won't have to think too hard about what I'm eating. Chips are a no-go and that's ever such a nightmare. I'll ask them about the Helico. Pylori and see if they tested for that. Come to think of it it might be worth asking what they did test for, but as far as I'm aware they ordered a battery of tests for all kinds of possibilities.

Really there isn't much in my diet that's any kind of the same, it's mostly fresh veg and the like which is annoying sometimes lol. I'm having to be more careful now because although the AR has been reduced my stomach just refuses certain stuff. I treated myself to egg and chips on Friday and it didn't sit well at all, so no more chips. Eggs seem to be fine so more omelettes, which I'm happy about. If I have to give up my only two cups of coffee someone's I will not be best pleased. Although goat's milk has to be worth a try.

Quote:
That to me sounds like kundalini energy. I noticed, when reading my journal that I was experiencing this in July/August last year and I saw something on the net that said kundalini is most prevalent in July time. And the back / spinal cord is the energy running up and down the energy / chakra system and up to the crown chakra. I had these ‘hot spells’ up to 12 times a day. It would get really intense and ease off after several minutes. But it’s going to be different for everyone, so yours could last a few hours and yes, there were times when I also experienced light nausea.
I've been getting these kundalini blasts for years and never thought much about them because they went as quickly as they come, although they were so intense that people used to think there was something wrong. Lately it's more dizzy spells or hot flushes although they aren't nauseous in any way, and often after they've happened I perceive everything around me differently for a while. It's a weird sensation but I feel more etheric than solid and it feel as though my consciousness has expanded outside of myself. Very strange. The spells can last anything up to almost an hour often and my head doen't always go back to completely 'normal', while I'm my regular self I still perceive everything around me differently for long enough.

I think my not being over-keen to get myself fixed, my losing a sense of identity and these sensations and perceptions are ll linked. At the very least they must be having an effect.

Quote:
Very little to be honest. I’ve looked at the meaning of triangles and pyramids and I just think ok, whatever. I just see them, think they’re activating DNA, and trust it’s doing its thing without me having to understanding intellectually. The black and white hadn’t escaped my notice. They stopped for now.

This last week I have been going through a phase of coming out of the intense kundalini and the high energy that the summer gave me into a feeling of almost boredom, lethargy, no drive, no motivation. It is very odd but I’ve gone with it. I guess things need to settle to see where I’m at after all the DNA activations etc.

I did try using some crystals at the weekend but every time I use crystals it upsets my left leg and makes it like jelly. My guides have told me that the high vibrational energy of crystals is ‘incompatible’ with the energy that caused the trauma in my left leg (psychic trauma if you remember me explaining about all that). It doesn’t matter what crystals I use, the result is always the same, wobbly left leg the next day. So I’m going to stop using them.

I’ve also had a really bad stomach; not related to diet as I’ve not changed anything but according to several net sources, the stomach can come in for a really challenging time due to ascension, all kinds of unpleasant stuff, so much that I thought I’m not reading the whole thing. Stomach/sacral is feeling a lot more settled last night and this morning, so I am hoping I’ve turned a corner.

I’ve also been getting a lot of zeros like the time is 2.06, 3.00, 1.00, waking at night the time will always have a 0 in it. Last night, classic, I woke at 11.00 then 12.34 and then 2.22, so a mix of all the old sequences and the new.

Some blurb said zeros can represent a ‘nothingness’ and that’s how I feel. I’ve got no desire or enthusiasam to get into anything new, which is just as well as there is nothing that needs doing!

Patrycia
Symbols are the language of the consciousness and when you begin to understand the language you begin to understand your own consciousness at a much deeper level. Often they are abstractions and at first seem to hold no reference to the realm of form, which is where I think you don't connect with them the same - you use your logical/reasoning mind and you can't deal with them because as you've already said, their meanings are often relative. On the surface yes, a certain symbol may have no meaning to you and may have a lot of meaning for me, but the underlying sub-consciousness that brings them to the conscious mind all talks the same language. There's really no intellect needed, it's not a science.

Your Ascension process in particular has been very intense in so many ways, not just in the process itself but also in the way you meet it - the way you put so much intense energy into Matt's materials. We're human after all and I doubt we could sustain any prolonged and major changes to our energies and consciousness - you must have come close to burning yourself out on a couple of levels. Give yourself a break on just as many levels, if you can't be bothered with anything then don't be, give yourself time to breathe again. If you relax into it that will give the changes time to manifest themselves, what will happen is they'll settle in better and you'll get less 'glitches' later on.

Your energies will have changed, as will any reactions to energies you might be having - like your crystals. Their crystalline structure is actually the same as that of the body, we are carbon-based Life forms after all. Crystal tends to focus energy and the carbon in our bodies makes us antennae for sending and receiving energies. Also bear in mind that your energies will have changed of late.

Ascension also hits the base energies, part of which is a flushing out of the lower frequency stuff. There are links between energy frequencies and physical ailments. closer than we'd imagine sometimes - like not wanting to eat if we're worried or stressed. A bad stomach during the Ascension process isn't an airy-fairy notion, sometimes it just takes a little shift in the way you think about things. You'll probably find another few changes too in both your physical and consciousness. If you feel like a wet rag that's been wrung out and thrown in a corner, that's usually a sign that your system had had enough and you need time to sort yourself out again.

Although they don't always do it, a zero is often signified with a dot in the centre, and if you think about computers you'll get the idea. There's a definite difference between an 'O' (the letter) and a proper '0' (zero) with a dot in the centre. The dot doesn't happen on clocks and the like. Similarly with symbols, the 'O' symbol means emptiness, encompassing and sometimes consciousness itself - or to be more precise sphere of consciousness. A '0' with a dot in the middle is the Point of Origin - you - which encompasses the your Sphere of Consciousness as well as you as the origin.

If you feel there's nothing to do then relax and give yourself a break, there's nothing wrong with taking the time after what's been quite a long spell of getting your tail kicked this way and that Spiritually. Perhaps when you come to terms with yourself again the benefits will start to show.

That could be interesting.
Old 09-09-2018, 08:41 AM
Guide
Good morning Mr G,

Quote:
Strangely I was quite the opposite, at the time I was cantankerous and rebellious, and no damned thing was going to stop me doing what I wanted to do.

Yep, that would also be me with pretty much everything else. Many a time on school reports teachers would say something along the lines of ‘Patrycia will just carry on in her own sweet way despite being taught otherwise!”. But a phobia as strong as the one I have isn’t something you can negotiate with.

Quote:
It's so damned good to be able to talk to someone who 'gets it', it's liberating actually.

Yes, I know what you mean and the ascension feels as though it is all getting very intense.

Quote:
I've been in a strange place for a while now, according to Matt it's clearing out the old energies so they're manifesting more so we can acknowledge and flush them

I’d agree with that and this is something that’s been happening a lot just recently with situations that have been created just to bring an emotion to the surface for it to be cleared out, such as the shock of the deer. But just yesterday I awoke feeling incredibly agitated for no apparent reason with a nice headache to go with it. Yet this morning all that’s gone and I feel calm but tired.

Quote:
Co-creation comes in the space between you and your relationship with.... everything really. You and Matt have been co-creating your reality for a while now - and you're writing in your journal about how what he's said has changed your Life. I think the trick to understanding co-crating is not to try and understand it but look a little deeper at how you come to understand the Universe around you in any way you do. Matt has his teachings and you have your thoughts on it. Between you you are co-creating your consciousness and what goes in it - sometimes you understand, sometimes you don't and since you discovered him you've co-created from the person that didn't know he existed. What you understand is the result of the co-creation, because if you'd never had access to his material you wouldn't have been able to create the understanding.

Thank you for that, that’s a lovely explanation.

Quote:
'Object consciousness' is something I'd never heard of being honest but I found a very good Tolle YouTube on it that I found interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBRKUOaDqhg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=830PdIAgT-8

Oh lord! ET! Honestly, the few seconds I managed of those hurt my brain!
I think Matt is describing something else; I’m not sure, possibly about the ego; the ego likes to have possessions, friends, apps etc anything which appeals to it.

Quote:
I haven't actually bought many books. I was given some Lobsang Rampa many years ago and even though I wasn't in any way Spiritual they were understandable. Other than that, about twenty years ago I bought The Celestine Prophecy, but that was the last one. Just before that I bought Gary Zukav's Seat of the Soul and I didn't finish the first chapter. A lot of Matt's teachings are more confirmation and that's going to sound big-headed lol. Gnosis has played a large part in my Spirituality, but then it's never been about the ideologies and theologies - the difference between object consciousness as in the thought process and space consciousness as in apart from or above the thoughts I guess.The attraction with Matt for me is that it's more existential than anything else, he's talking about understanding the 'real reality' and not some fairy tale.

I’ve got many mediumship books by Gordon Smith, John Edward, Colin Fry, Tony Stockwell and more recently Tyler Henry. I’m just so interested, and always have been, on what people say once they’re on the other side.
I also have The Celestine Prophecy from years ago and was particularly enthused to read it; I recall the first chapter or so introducing the theme of synchronicity and if you had this you were ready for the message in the book.

I also have half a dozen or so books by Toni Ann Winninger which are a fascinating read;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Exploring-R...6061529&sr=1-7

I have found this chap on Youtube and he describes the current ascension process and what is coming up for a particular month. He’s interesting and I find him quite down to earth. This is right up to date as he's talking about the new moon of today (9th)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7x9ck9squ4

Quote:
It's kind of strange but it feels like the time isn't quite right for anything to happen. I've had a look at the EFT you've sent me already and I've bookmarked some of it, but somehow it doesn't feel right. It's a nuisance but I don't feel the need to bust my chops to fix anything, if that makes sense. There's the feeling that it's something I need to be experiencing for the time being and when this spell I'm going though is over it'll sort itself out.

I understand what you’re saying about not fixing it, because I have at times (old habits die hard) begun to think about my various issues such as the left leg and osephagus issues in a ‘everything is here to help you’ way. Fortunately, Matt also said you don’t necessarily have to understand How it may be here to help you but to just know that it is.” So a slightly new way of thinking as I say, not all the time but flashes and there is a part of me that absolutely will not give up on restoring health. And it’s gotten really restless of late; I found myself thinking ok, ready to give something else a try. I’d pondered a few things and then dropped into my head ‘reiki’. I have had this before, one good experience, one not so good and it was many years ago. So I’ve found a place and a therapist who seems to hold a good reputation and have booked an appointment for early October. So I’m off again and we’ll have to see how that pans out. I seem to remember it was around this time last year I started Bowen.

Quote:
I'm going to start drinking posh teas to see if that makes a difference. I can't drink coffee without milk but to be fair I only have two cups per day, plus a little in my cereal. This is where my sense of identity isn't helping because 'I' have difficulty identifying with anything that'll make 'me' better or change the way I live. I get the feeling that there are 'links' between what I'm going through physically and my Spirituality - obviously there is but it's as though my ailments are here to teach me something. Anyway, it's a pain that I'm developing all these intolerances at this time of Life, so culture shock here we come

If (we don’t know for sure, it’s trying it and see) if you have a lactose intolerance or have developed a sensitivity, you would need to cut it out completely, as if you ‘only’ have a bit with your coffee and only another ‘bit’ with cereal, then essentially you’re drip feeding your system, and therefore not giving it a break from what’s upsetting it, let alone enabling it to recover and heal.

Quote:
Come to think of it it might be worth asking what they did test for, but as far as I'm aware they ordered a battery of tests for all kinds of possibilities.

Find out everything they’ve tested for, as it’s all information and can help eliminate things.

Quote:
Really there isn't much in my diet that's any kind of the same, it's mostly fresh veg and the like which is annoying sometimes lol. I'm having to be more careful now because although the AR has been reduced my stomach just refuses certain stuff. I treated myself to egg and chips on Friday and it didn't sit well at all, so no more chips. Eggs seem to be fine so more omelettes, which I'm happy about. If I have to give up my only two cups of coffee someone's I will not be best pleased. Although goat's milk has to be worth a try.

If these are oven chips, they could well contain gluten.

Try the goat’s milk; it can take a few days to get used to the taste but once you’ve got used to it, you can use it just like regular milk. Goat’s is much easier for humans to digest that cow’s.

Quote:
I think my not being over-keen to get myself fixed, my losing a sense of identity and these sensations and perceptions are ll linked. At the very least they must be having an effect.

It’s very weird and I sometimes wonder if we’ve been at this ascension longer than we know.

In this last week, I’ve had two new things been happening; the first is itchiness, particularly on my back and head. Apparently, this is the body getting rid of toxins. I’ve also had a little eczema which I’ve not had since my early twenties!

And secondly, when I’ve been brushing or washing my hair I’ve been losing a lot. And I thought that couldn’t be linked to ascension now could it! But apparently, it could! Losing hair is a sign of crown chakra activity. I seem to be doing the whole ascension symptoms from A- Z!

Quote:
Your Ascension process in particular has been very intense in so many ways, not just in the process itself but also in the way you meet it - the way you put so much intense energy into Matt's materials.

This second phase which began last December is very different from the first phase which was sparked by taking the Angelsword essence. The emotional stuff is not as intense but rather more subtle. The biggest impact this time is on the physical body. Not being able to run when I continued in the first phase. I still do a two mile walk every day and a little pilates and some basic weightlifting but that’s about it. My feeling is that it is important for me to relax as much as possible to let all this assimilate and for the changes to occur. It amazes me really that for 6 years, I had the drive, enthusiasm and excitement to run three times a week. And now, all those qualities have just gone. But then I don’t think that’s a coincidence. How much worse would it be if I had the desire and enthusiasm to run but couldn’t because I didn’t have the physical energy. So maybe one day it will all come back or I’ll have more energy to pursue something new.

Patrycia
Old 09-09-2018, 09:32 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Good morning Mr G,
Good morning Patryica. The swallows have been strengthening their wings again ready for the migration south, and the weather is telling me it's time to get the winter accoutrements out of mothballs.

Quote:
Yep, that would also be me with pretty much everything else. Many a time on school reports teachers would say something along the lines of ‘Patrycia will just carry on in her own sweet way despite being taught otherwise!”. But a phobia as strong as the one I have isn’t something you can negotiate with.
You would have fitted in very nicely with the group I used to write with, what seems a lifetime ago almost.

Have you ever come across Gestalt Reality? The idea of Gestalt Reality is that the sum of the parts is not greater than the whole, the idea is that the sum of the parts is a whole new entity in its own right. Some have said that thoughts have an existence of their own, as 'separate' entities of consciousness and as such contribute to the 'sum of the parts' that create the Patrycia entity. As would your phobia?

Quote:
Yes, I know what you mean and the ascension feels as though it is all getting very intense.
It's certainly interesting, admittedly. I don't do intense, I have a large nose and ears which makes me aerodynamic, and everything just whistles past. .

Quote:
I’d agree with that and this is something that’s been happening a lot just recently with situations that have been created just to bring an emotion to the surface for it to be cleared out, such as the shock of the deer. But just yesterday I awoke feeling incredibly agitated for no apparent reason with a nice headache to go with it. Yet this morning all that’s gone and I feel calm but tired.
Just right now I have a very strong nervous energy. The only plans I have for today is going up to see Mrs G's dad and having a drink with him, he likes his beer and I've bought a small bottle of single malt to try. I have spells of intense feelings sometimes and I feel different from moment-to-moment. One moment I'm a naturally nice guy and the next I'm gritting my teeth just to be civil.

Quote:
Thank you for that, that’s a lovely explanation.
You're very welcome. Don't you think that sometimes it's a little bit galling when we create all this magic yet never stop and realise it's happening? Isn't that just bonkers crazy?

Quote:
Oh lord! ET! Honestly, the few seconds I managed of those hurt my brain!
I think Matt is describing something else; I’m not sure, possibly about the ego; the ego likes to have possessions, friends, apps etc anything which appeals to it.
I guess if it hurts your brain then maybe you have object consciousness rather than space consciousness. Actually you have space consciousness but you tend to run with your object consciousness.

What Tolle is saying is pretty much the same thing and him and Matt are both bringing something very ancient into a new setting. There's also a 'target audience' thing going on. The idea of being Spiritual is appealing to many people because it smacks of bigger, better, higher... Beliefs are also held as possessions sometimes, and people put them on display in the forums as they would the china tea set when friends come around. Beliefs are possessions that they can own. Tolle says something very similar in that object consciousness is form, the form of neurology and electrical signals flying around in the brain. Beliefs formed of reason, logic, etc are objects and the consciousness comes from there. Ego, form, possessions..... All the same stable.

'Back in the day' there was something called Gnosis, which is basically knowing without knowing how you know. Much of what Jesus was saying - the God within - is Gnostic teachings that can be traced back to the ancient Egyptians. It's been said that is where Christ Consciousness comes from. That sounds very much like what Tolle is calling Space consciousness - something that is beyond the mind/brain. Something that comes from nowhere seemingly but it's there just the same. Offhand I ncan't think of anything similar from Matt but then my head leaks anyway. I think most of Matt's teachings are more pragmatic than most because he doesn't discuss beliefs as such, and I'd question if what he's giving is teaching. I wouldn't call Matt's material object consciousness as such.

Quote:
I’ve got many mediumship books by Gordon Smith, John Edward, Colin Fry, Tony Stockwell and more recently Tyler Henry. I’m just so interested, and always have been, on what people say once they’re on the other side.
I also have The Celestine Prophecy from years ago and was particularly enthused to read it; I recall the first chapter or so introducing the theme of synchronicity and if you had this you were ready for the message in the book.

I also have half a dozen or so books by Toni Ann Winninger which are a fascinating read;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Exploring-R...6061529&sr=1-7

I have found this chap on Youtube and he describes the current ascension process and what is coming up for a particular month. He’s interesting and I find him quite down to earth. This is right up to date as he's talking about the new moon of today (9th)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7x9ck9squ4
I used to watch Colin Fry on Sky TV, it was when Mrs G and I first came back here, we were living with my mother while trying to get ourselves sorted out. It reminded me of what I used to do, although that was only in local church halls and the like. I did complete a mediumship course that was very interesting to say the least. I broke some of the rules but I was also told to give what I was given, and that was interesting to say the least.

Talking of synchronicity, I went in to grab a copy of the Celestine Prophecy because someone had told me it was in the local bookstore. There was a pile of them neatly stacked on the floor so I grabbed a copy and ran. When I got home it was the experiential guide, I'd missed the smaller print on the cover. However, I did go through the exercises diligently and came to the realisations about it.

To be honest I wouldn't read a book on reincarnation because it's something I've actually lived. I have an instinct about people whom I've shared Past Lives with and it's always turned out to be smack on the money. Very often books such as these have different or even opposing perspectives on the 'technical' side, and it's something I'm not too interested in. What interests me is the person and where/how we've shared. I'm with Haile Selassie, in that Spirituality is experienced.

I had a quick peek at your YouTube link, but it's a 'look at it later' thing because it's hitting my filters, but it's more his presentation as much as anything else. His 'packaging' doesn't quite work for me. The moon can have an effect on our bodies and heads, it can make tides so it's not too difficult to think that it can change us in a small way - which is where Jekyll and Hyde comes from. Sanitoriums have been saying the same, some people are actually sensitive to it. The Equinox is coming up and the seasons are changing, and that happens every year at this time. Did you also know that the 11th of September is actually Jesus' birthday? That's why they hit the Twin Towers on that date. Jesus is more of a product of esoteric mythos than fact.

Quote:
I understand what you’re saying about not fixing it, because I have at times (old habits die hard) begun to think about my various issues such as the left leg and osephagus issues in a ‘everything is here to help you’ way. Fortunately, Matt also said you don’t necessarily have to understand How it may be here to help you but to just know that it is.” So a slightly new way of thinking as I say, not all the time but flashes and there is a part of me that absolutely will not give up on restoring health. And it’s gotten really restless of late; I found myself thinking ok, ready to give something else a try. I’d pondered a few things and then dropped into my head ‘reiki’. I have had this before, one good experience, one not so good and it was many years ago. So I’ve found a place and a therapist who seems to hold a good reputation and have booked an appointment for early October. So I’m off again and we’ll have to see how that pans out. I seem to remember it was around this time last year I started Bowen.
Just right now I'm very much in a 'it'll happen when it's ready' kind of mood. EFT is more of a mindset/energetic therapy and right now it doesn't feel right, it's almost as though I feel protective of certain things in my Life right now. It doesn't make sense to me neither but I tend to trust my instincts, and that's how I feel.

I don't want to stay like this, being honest some of it is getting to the stage where I just want it fixed and get it over with but at the same time there's something telling me to leave well alone. I think the time will come when I need to heal it.

I think the two of us seem to be the same, in very different ways. You're so intent on your healing but my healing isn't physical, at least not yet anyway. I feel as though I'm going though a lot of energetic healing right now and that's what I need to focus on, in the same way as you're focussing on your physical healing. It just feels as though some of the physical healing will be detrimental to that healing, as though I need the pain and discomfort. You'd better be right, Mr Khan!!!!

Quote:
If (we don’t know for sure, it’s trying it and see) if you have a lactose intolerance or have developed a sensitivity, you would need to cut it out completely, as if you ‘only’ have a bit with your coffee and only another ‘bit’ with cereal, then essentially you’re drip feeding your system, and therefore not giving it a break from what’s upsetting it, let alone enabling it to recover and heal.
I guess this is where things start to make sense, in the things being here to help you. I have what might be termed as an anti-ego, because I have difficulty in acknowledging the good stuff about myself. When people compliment me they might as well be talking to someone else because I actually 'detach' from myself. It feels as though I take an astral step back from it all, I'm standing behind myself watching it all. I feel the same way with all of this, it's very alien and against my paradigm.

The capsules the vet prescribed for me dulls down any reactions my stomach might have so that's going to affect things. The chips I had a bad reaction to but not potatoes because I'm OK with mash, etc. That leads me towards what they're cooked in. I've pretty much cut out most things I've been eating prior to this and now I'm quietly introducing things to see how they react, and so far milk hasn't given me any kind of reaction so for the time being I'm going to count that as OK. After I'm off the capsules that may change but as log as I'm on them I really don't have any kind of way of telling what might be doing it or not, and the alternative is cutting out everything that might be causing it just in case. Just right now there's no real way to tell if I am lactose intolerant or not because so far there hasn't been any kind of reaction that I can sense.

Quote:
Find out everything they’ve tested for, as it’s all information and can help eliminate things.
Maybe I should just stick to hay and bran flakes lol.

Quote:
If these are oven chips, they could well contain gluten.

Try the goat’s milk; it can take a few days to get used to the taste but once you’ve got used to it, you can use it just like regular milk. Goat’s is much easier for humans to digest that cow’s.
The chips are fried and they have (I think) allergen information so I need to get a hold of that. I'll try goat's milk anyway, but having to hold my nose to pour it down is not considered as a viable long-term solution, I'll have you know.

Quote:
It’s very weird and I sometimes wonder if we’ve been at this ascension longer than we know.

In this last week, I’ve had two new things been happening; the first is itchiness, particularly on my back and head. Apparently, this is the body getting rid of toxins. I’ve also had a little eczema which I’ve not had since my early twenties!

And secondly, when I’ve been brushing or washing my hair I’ve been losing a lot. And I thought that couldn’t be linked to ascension now could it! But apparently, it could! Losing hair is a sign of crown chakra activity. I seem to be doing the whole ascension symptoms from A- Z!
To be honest I'm not sure, because hair loss is pretty natural. Both my daughters have eczema and it can flare up without warning then go away for years, but it seems to happen when they're feeling - as they describe it - a bit meh! By what you've been telling me it wouldn't surprise me if you've been feeling meh! for a while, that you're just generally a bit run down. It was only last week when you told me that you felt as though you felt a bit like the life had been sucked out of you. As good a time as any for those nasty eczema beasties to hit you, when your system is pretty much shot to pieces.

Quote:
This second phase which began last December is very different from the first phase which was sparked by taking the Angelsword essence. The emotional stuff is not as intense but rather more subtle. The biggest impact this time is on the physical body. Not being able to run when I continued in the first phase. I still do a two mile walk every day and a little pilates and some basic weightlifting but that’s about it. My feeling is that it is important for me to relax as much as possible to let all this assimilate and for the changes to occur. It amazes me really that for 6 years, I had the drive, enthusiasm and excitement to run three times a week. And now, all those qualities have just gone. But then I don’t think that’s a coincidence. How much worse would it be if I had the desire and enthusiasm to run but couldn’t because I didn’t have the physical energy. So maybe one day it will all come back or I’ll have more energy to pursue something new.

Patrycia
What were the reasons you felt driven to run, there did the enthusiasm and the excitement come from? If you were in training for the Olympics or a marathon I can understand the drive to run but that doesn't seem to be the case, or at least you've never mentioned it. We humans tend to do things for reasons, although not always for ones of logic admittedly so did you have reasons beyond the need to run? Was your running an expression of something deeper inside? If it was then you have your answer, your Ascension has certainly had its affect on you and one of the affects may well be to come to terms with aspects of yourself that perhaps you'd never even thought about.
Old 16-09-2018, 08:36 AM
Guide
Hello Mr G

Quote:
You would have fitted in very nicely with the group I used to write with, what seems a lifetime ago almost.

I had one of those back in the 90's, a group of us that originally met at a writing class decided to go it alone as just a few of us were writing novels and the rest of the class were writing poetry. So we used to go to each other's houses once a week and read our latest offering and get comments and feedback. Those were the days!

Quote:
Have you ever come across Gestalt Reality?

Yes, I have come across Gestalt. If you recall, the term reminds me of a former manager who was very much into it and that manager was the worst manager I’d ever and so the term closes me down.

Quote:

The only plans I have for today is going up to see Mrs G's dad and having a drink with him[/b], he likes his beer and I've bought a small bottle of single malt to try. I have spells of intense feelings sometimes and I feel different from moment-to-moment. [b]One moment I'm a naturally nice guy and the next I'm gritting my teeth just to be civil

So are you retired now? I recall you saying it was the in the planning.

I can definitely relate to that, and it’s difficult playing out those dynamics in the workplace.

Quote:
You're very welcome. Don't you think that sometimes it's a little bit galling when we create all this magic yet never stop and realise it's happening? Isn't that just bonkers crazy?

Absolutely. I love creating magic but oftentimes, I think because I’m used to getting on with life on my own, I don’t realise I am creating it and it’s only when you point it out, in that rather lovely way, do I realise that’s what I am doing.

Quote:
'Back in the day' there was something called Gnosis, which is basically knowing without knowing how you know. Much of what Jesus was saying - the God within - is Gnostic teachings that can be traced back to the ancient Egyptians. It's been said that is where Christ Consciousness comes from. That sounds very much like what Tolle is calling Space consciousness - something that is beyond the mind/brain. Something that comes from nowhere seemingly but it's there just the same. Offhand I ncan't think of anything similar from Matt but then my head leaks anyway. I think most of Matt's teachings are more pragmatic than most because he doesn't discuss beliefs as such, and I'd question if what he's giving is teaching. I wouldn't call Matt's material object consciousness as such.
I’ve not heard of the term space consciousness at all.

No, neither would I. I’ve only heard him mention the term a couple of times.

Quote:

I used to watch Colin Fry on Sky TV, it was when Mrs G and I first came back here, we were living with my mother while trying to get ourselves sorted out. It reminded me of what I used to do, although that was only in local church halls and the like. I did complete a mediumship course that was very interesting to say the least. I broke some of the rules but I was also told to give what I was given, and that was interesting to say the least

If you were doing mediumship within a church platform setting, that’s pretty impressive. I’m taking you don’t do this now?

Quote:
Talking of synchronicity, I went in to grab a copy of the Celestine Prophecy because someone had told me it was in the local bookstore. There was a pile of them neatly stacked on the floor so I grabbed a copy and ran. When I got home it was the experiential guide, I'd missed the smaller print on the cover. However, I did go through the exercises diligently and came to the realisations about it.

I recall there being an ‘exercise book’ of it but didn’t pursue that. The novel’s OK, good at the time but it may feel a bit outdated now.

Quote:
I had a quick peek at your YouTube link, but it's a 'look at it later' thing because it's hitting my filters, but it's more his presentation as much as anything else. His 'packaging' doesn't quite work for me. The moon can have an effect on our bodies and heads, it can make tides so it's not too difficult to think that it can change us in a small way - which is where Jekyll and Hyde comes from.

Yep, I listen loosely to what he’s saying. There are many videos he’s done about his personal experience of the ascension process, those maybe more interesting. I’ve never really been into astrology and new moons etc. I’ve been told by a medium that I’m affected by the changing moons but I’ve not felt an inclination to look into.

Quote:
I don't want to stay like this, being honest some of it is getting to the stage where I just want it fixed and get it over with but at the same time there's something telling me to leave well alone. I think the time will come when I need to heal it.

It’s good to trust your instincts even when they seem to go against what would be considered a logical course of action. It could well be that similar to some of my symptoms, that it is serving a purpose.

Quote:
I think the two of us seem to be the same, in very different ways. You're so intent on your healing but my healing isn't physical, at least not yet anyway. I feel as though I'm going though a lot of energetic healing right now and that's what I need to focus on, in the same way as you're focussing on your physical healing. It just feels as though some of the physical healing will be detrimental to that healing, as though I need the pain and discomfort. You'd better be right, Mr Khan!!!!

I understand exactly what you mean which is why in some ways I’m also not rushing to fix anything. In fact I’ve been having doubts about whether to do the Reiki in October. I’ll see nearer the time how I’m getting on. For quite a few months now my guides have suggested I don’t use anything, no crystals, no flower essences, no pomanders, aura soma, tuning forks, no essential oils, nothing, so how I am now is me without any influences.

Like you, I also feel as though I’m going through a clearing of old energetic patterns, and I’m suddenly a little wary of disrupting the process by introducing something like Reiki, mmmm, will have to consider nearer the time.

Quote:
I guess this is where things start to make sense, in the things being here to help you. I have what might be termed as an anti-ego, because I have difficulty in acknowledging the good stuff about myself. When people compliment me they might as well be talking to someone else because I actually 'detach' from myself. It feels as though I take an astral step back from it all, I'm standing behind myself watching it all. I feel the same way with all of this, it's very alien and against my paradigm.

Have to say, I’m like that as well. If someone pays me a compliment it’s like I don’t hear it. But I am getting much better now at complimenting myself when there’s a genuine situation, like Matt said, because that goes through your own heart centre. I’m very good at complimenting other people and knowing what words they need to make them feel better.

Quote:
The chips I had a bad reaction to but not potatoes because I'm OK with mash, etc.

That’s because potatoes and mash are natural and chips are processed, because they have gone through a process.
Quote:

I'll try goat's milk anyway, but having to hold my nose to pour it down is not considered as a viable long-term solution, I'll have you know.

If goat’s doesn’t appeal, try soya for a couple of weeks (as long as you don’t have a dodgy thyroid).

Quote:
To be honest I'm not sure, because hair loss is pretty natural. Both my daughters have eczema and it can flare up without warning then go away for years, but it seems to happen when they're feeling - as they describe it - a bit meh! By what you've been telling me it wouldn't surprise me if you've been feeling meh! for a while, that you're just generally a bit run down. It was only last week when you told me that you felt as though you felt a bit like the life had been sucked out of you. As good a time as any for those nasty eczema beasties to hit you, when your system is pretty much shot to pieces.

Some hair loss is natural yes but for a few weeks it was noticeable. But it’s settled down now.

I don’t feel run down at the moment. We’re on the back end of summer and I thrive in the summer. The eczema, if that is what it is, is curious. The itching is at the base of my spine, and I’m fairly sure it’s related to kundalini. Anyway, after a few days of using eczema cream which wasn’t doing anything and I don’t like using anyway, I made up a blend of organic coconut oil and essential oil of chamomile and it’s settling down nicely.

Quote:
What were the reasons you felt driven to run, there did the enthusiasm and the excitement come from? If you were in training for the Olympics or a marathon I can understand the drive to run but that doesn't seem to be the case, or at least you've never mentioned it.

That’s really difficult to answer as drive, enthusiasm and excitement to run wasn’t something I needed to work at it was just always there. I’ve just always enjoyed being active. I try to explain. When I was a little kid of about 5/6, we had a large garden and I used to put wooden boxes, large bricks, chairs, anything I could get my hands on and build an obstacle course and then cycle round it as fast as I could and see if I could get faster and faster. When I was older and allowed out as soon as I got home from school, I would change into shorts and t-shirt and out on my bike climbing trees and generally exploring.

At school my favourite lesson was PE. I was particularly good at long jump, high jump, long distance running, sprinting, tennis. I hated netball and rounders (looking back anything that was a team sport I didn’t like and anything ‘solo’ was good).

All of that activity stopped when I fell down stairs and badly hurt my leg and all exercise pretty much stopped. When I was married I was at my most unfit. When I moved into my flat I took up aerobics but that was only once a week.

It was when I moved into my bungalow and got settled that I really wanted to get fit, so I went swimming every week, got an indoor exercise bike, an elliptical trainer which I wasn’t all that keen on, then a racing bike and I got up to doing about 45 miles on the bike and then I discovered running and never looked back. Of all the exercises I’ve done, running is my favourite. Cardiovascular exercise is really good for you, it positively influences your metabolism, hormones etc. I used to experience runners’ high which was great.

I was running before the trauma occurred and stopped for several years after to enable me to recover. I honestly thought my running days were over but I bought a treadmill and literally thought we’ll see how far I can get, not believing I’d get anywhere near the level I was at before the trauma. I literally started off with a few minutes a time with fast walking and uphill walking in-between gradually building up patiently over months and months just pushing here and there when it felt right for that extra minute.

When running – and I miss this so much – I would get flashes of inspiration – I guess because my thinking mind was offline cos I was concentrating. I would listen to motivating music which used to push me on. Also I feel that after my trauma, in which I was in a pretty bad way, the odds were against me getting it all back. But I did it! I’ve always had this thought, as long as I’m running, I’m doing OK.

In all fairness I haven’t felt as though my health is suffering because I’m not running, at the moment anyway. And I do feel very much it is all by design because the natural desire and enthusiasm is not there. I think my physical energy is being taken up making changes to DNA and other ascension related things. So, all that leads me to think, I could make my way back to running, I’ve done it before, I can do it again. But it depends on whether I get the drive and motivation and energy back, so this is where I’m going with the flow, if it’s meant to be it will be and the universe will give me a message the time is right If not, then it’ll be something else. I’m doing some very basic weight lifting every day with a two mile walk and I might look to extend the weightlifting, maybe get a bench, but one thing I am sure about – doing nothing is not an option!

Patrycia
Old 16-09-2018, 11:18 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hello Mr G
Good morning Patrycia

Quote:
I had one of those back in the 90's, a group of us that originally met at a writing class decided to go it alone as just a few of us were writing novels and the rest of the class were writing poetry. So we used to go to each other's houses once a week and read our latest offering and get comments and feedback. Those were the days!
We did it all online, which was interesting. We also had a chatroom and a forum where we could discuss story plots so at least we were all on the same page but from our character's perspective. That proved pretty interesting.

Quote:
Yes, I have come across Gestalt. If you recall, the term reminds me of a former manager who was very much into it and that manager was the worst manager I’d ever and so the term closes me down.
Ah yes, sorry but my head leaks sometimes. Old age and all that.

Quote:
So are you retired now? I recall you saying it was the in the planning.

I can definitely relate to that, and it’s difficult playing out those dynamics in the workplace.
Tcha!! I wish!! No lottery win so no retirement so no motorhome so no touring. For the time being anyway.

I used to be quite a laid-back kinda guy and external dynamics didn't affect me so much, but now it does for some reason.

Quote:
Absolutely. I love creating magic but oftentimes, I think because I’m used to getting on with life on my own, I don’t realise I am creating it and it’s only when you point it out, in that rather lovely way, do I realise that’s what I am doing.
Aren't you a work of magic and aren't you co-creating you?

Quote:
I’ve not heard of the term space consciousness at all.

No, neither would I. I’ve only heard him mention the term a couple of times.
I guess the gurus have to come up with new ideas every once in a while to keep them in business.

Interestingly enough what Tolle was saying about object/space consciousness really resonated with me and I grasped it almost immediately because it was something that was going through my head t the time. I took that to be space consciousness because it just felt as though it came to me, rather than being the result of electrical jiggery-pokery in my head. Much of Matt's material has gone the same way, it's as though I just 'get it' rather than having to think and ponder over it.

Quote:
If you were doing mediumship within a church platform setting, that’s pretty impressive. I’m taking you don’t do this now?
Thank you. It was pretty interesting and certainly added another dimension to things that's for sure. I never really felt comfortable on the stage though and that was a bone of contention sometimes. I hated rules and I wanted to be in with the crowd.

I'm not doing it now, not on the stage at least. The abilities haven't gone, it's more like they're not needed but they do come to the fore sometimes. It makes Life a little more interesting. Sometimes I have one-to-one sessions with people and that's usually more interesting but it can get very intensive most times.

Quote:
I recall there being an ‘exercise book’ of it but didn’t pursue that. The novel’s OK, good at the time but it may feel a bit outdated now.
Everything gets outdated, it comes with time unfortunately but it helped at the time. I prefer things practical so the experiential guide was right up my street.

Quote:
Yep, I listen loosely to what he’s saying. There are many videos he’s done about his personal experience of the ascension process, those maybe more interesting. I’ve never really been into astrology and new moons etc. I’ve been told by a medium that I’m affected by the changing moons but I’ve not felt an inclination to look into.
To be honest the whole concept of ascension doesn't sit right with me although I'll use the word for the discussion. Matt's definition is that ascension is bringing fifth-dimensional consciousness 'down' into this dimension, which sits a lot better than the mainstream concept.

One of the things that always puzzled me is what made the Big Bang go bang? Science can tell you what happened micro-seconds after it popped its cork but not what happened before. Where did all that stuff come from? What made it pop its cork? Apparently what happened is that consciousness was there all along and matter is emergent of consciousness, not the other way around. Are we a part of that process? And yes, I'm aware that I'm implying that I'm a God. Apparently one of the things we are here for is to learn how to manipulate the energies, and there are some very strong links between consciousness and quantum theory so none of this is so far-fetched really.

Perhaps we are not ascending, perhaps we are emergent. That would be cool though.

Quote:
It’s good to trust your instincts even when they seem to go against what would be considered a logical course of action. It could well be that similar to some of my symptoms, that it is serving a purpose.
Logic and reason are relative to one's own agenda anyway, and my instincts have served me well so far. If everything is here to help you why can't ailments/symptoms do the same thing? At the very least it's giving us the strength to endure.

Quote:
I understand exactly what you mean which is why in some ways I’m also not rushing to fix anything. In fact I’ve been having doubts about whether to do the Reiki in October. I’ll see nearer the time how I’m getting on. For quite a few months now my guides have suggested I don’t use anything, no crystals, no flower essences, no pomanders, aura soma, tuning forks, no essential oils, nothing, so how I am now is me without any influences.

Like you, I also feel as though I’m going through a clearing of old energetic patterns, and I’m suddenly a little wary of disrupting the process by introducing something like Reiki, mmmm, will have to consider nearer the time.
I have been making changes to my diet, slowly but surely and that's beginning to have an effect. By the way, goat's milk??? Experimentation, I get it. The small changes seem to be needed but that's so that I'm not as much at odds with myself. If my system isn't right and especially my stomach then it makes me really grouchy so that's not a good foundation for changes. Perhaps it's also a sign/symptom that my lower chakras are going through changes too because I have been noticing subtle changes in that direction.

The Tai Chi DVD is still sitting there and sometimes I'll think that it would be cool to try it, I'm into those graceful movements. Next second I want to run from it, as though there's something bad going to happen. No it doesn't make sense but right now that's the way it is. What's probably happening is that sneaky Spiritual me is blind-siding cranky old git me so that the energetic changes go flying through unnoticed.

Quote:
Have to say, I’m like that as well. If someone pays me a compliment it’s like I don’t hear it. But I am getting much better now at complimenting myself when there’s a genuine situation, like Matt said, because that goes through your own heart centre. I’m very good at complimenting other people and knowing what words they need to make them feel better.
It would be so easy to let the ego go on the rampage but that wouldn't be too clever, so I reach a compromise in allowing the feeling of "It's nice to be nice" and call it quits there. At the same time though I know what it's like to feel not acknowledged so I'll do just that with others. It doesn't hurt and it goes a long way.

Quote:
That’s because potatoes and mash are natural and chips are processed, because they have gone through a process.
At the time I didn't think about it, I was hungry and the food was available so I dived in. It was something simple so it couldn't hurt, right? Seems it told me what was causing the most upset because for long enough I'd had chips every day. The chips are fried and I've avoided anything fried since, and it's felt like relief.

Quote:
If goat’s doesn’t appeal, try soya for a couple of weeks (as long as you don’t have a dodgy thyroid).
It's certainly eased since the change in milk too so I'm going to add dairy to the list for the time being. I used to eat a fair bit of yoghurt too and now I'm aware that it has an effect, but at the same time I don't want to get paranoid. The goat's milk has had a week and I still have to hold my nose so I guess it's a taste that isn't going to be acquired. The good news is that Tescos has a range of alternatives, isn't that exciting? Sorry, please forgive my silly mood right now.

Week after next is appointment with the vet to see hwhat's happening with these damned pills, week after that is ultrasound scan to see what they can see. Oh joy.

Quote:
Some hair loss is natural yes but for a few weeks it was noticeable. But it’s settled down now.

I don’t feel run down at the moment. We’re on the back end of summer and I thrive in the summer. The eczema, if that is what it is, is curious. The itching is at the base of my spine, and I’m fairly sure it’s related to kundalini. Anyway, after a few days of using eczema cream which wasn’t doing anything and I don’t like using anyway, I made up a blend of organic coconut oil and essential oil of chamomile and it’s settling down nicely.
Come to think of it I was having a fair bit of hair loss, it must have been quite a bit because I noticed it. My head and especially the back has been really itchy of late, as though the hair has been growing back in.

This time of year has always been particularly bad for me, and what seems to spur it on is all the Christmas broohaha. I hate it with a vengeance. Next week is the equinox so Sunday I'll be up at the megalithic site, it's something I feel I have to do this year and this equinox in particular. It's actually on the Saturday but I'm covering for a colleague. After that it's downhill all the way, the nights have been drawing in and the swallows have been preparing for migration.

Talking of which - Seasonal Adjustment Disorder. It's not run down as such but it can make us feel out of sorts, as the summer comes to a close and the dark nights get darker. It's a collective subconscious thing, winter wasn't a lot of fun for our cavemen ancestors. There's a lot of it going on around here especially, probably one of the reasons being that it's a small community and a fishing/farming one at that. People are just that little bit closer to their environment around here, and there are noticeable environmental changes going on with nature. As an outdoors person you'd be prone to it as well, possibly.

Quote:
That’s really difficult to answer as drive, enthusiasm and excitement to run wasn’t something I needed to work at it was just always there. I’ve just always enjoyed being active. I try to explain. When I was a little kid of about 5/6, we had a large garden and I used to put wooden boxes, large bricks, chairs, anything I could get my hands on and build an obstacle course and then cycle round it as fast as I could and see if I could get faster and faster. When I was older and allowed out as soon as I got home from school, I would change into shorts and t-shirt and out on my bike climbing trees and generally exploring.

At school my favourite lesson was PE. I was particularly good at long jump, high jump, long distance running, sprinting, tennis. I hated netball and rounders (looking back anything that was a team sport I didn’t like and anything ‘solo’ was good).

All of that activity stopped when I fell down stairs and badly hurt my leg and all exercise pretty much stopped. When I was married I was at my most unfit. When I moved into my flat I took up aerobics but that was only once a week.

It was when I moved into my bungalow and got settled that I really wanted to get fit, so I went swimming every week, got an indoor exercise bike, an elliptical trainer which I wasn’t all that keen on, then a racing bike and I got up to doing about 45 miles on the bike and then I discovered running and never looked back. Of all the exercises I’ve done, running is my favourite. Cardiovascular exercise is really good for you, it positively influences your metabolism, hormones etc. I used to experience runners’ high which was great.

I was running before the trauma occurred and stopped for several years after to enable me to recover. I honestly thought my running days were over but I bought a treadmill and literally thought we’ll see how far I can get, not believing I’d get anywhere near the level I was at before the trauma. I literally started off with a few minutes a time with fast walking and uphill walking in-between gradually building up patiently over months and months just pushing here and there when it felt right for that extra minute.

When running – and I miss this so much – I would get flashes of inspiration – I guess because my thinking mind was offline cos I was concentrating. I would listen to motivating music which used to push me on. Also I feel that after my trauma, in which I was in a pretty bad way, the odds were against me getting it all back. But I did it! I’ve always had this thought, as long as I’m running, I’m doing OK.

In all fairness I haven’t felt as though my health is suffering because I’m not running, at the moment anyway. And I do feel very much it is all by design because the natural desire and enthusiasm is not there. I think my physical energy is being taken up making changes to DNA and other ascension related things. So, all that leads me to think, I could make my way back to running, I’ve done it before, I can do it again. But it depends on whether I get the drive and motivation and energy back, so this is where I’m going with the flow, if it’s meant to be it will be and the universe will give me a message the time is right If not, then it’ll be something else. I’m doing some very basic weight lifting every day with a two mile walk and I might look to extend the weightlifting, maybe get a bench, but one thing I am sure about – doing nothing is not an option!

Patrycia

Quote:
I’ve always had this thought, as long as I’m running, I’m doing OK.
I was always active when I was younger, not as much as you but I was certainly running around and always on the go as if I has my backside on fire. Stupid stunts was my favourite and I'm surprised I survived childhood at all. But always cycling, running around..... Hockey was my favourite, it was the only sport I was any good at. I liked to run but I wasn't a sprinter, but I ran because I loved the feeling of wind in my face and hair. It gave me a sense of freedom. Judo and the people I met because of it calmed me down to and gave me a channel to vent. Then one day it all went. All of it. I had no anger, I had no motivation to run or anything else - not even gain more grades at judo. Swimming helped too, particularly diving because they had a great board and I could fly from it. And I could swim a whole length underwater, that was an achievement.

It was around that time when everything changed and I was starting to leave aspects of myself behind, you do that kind of thing at the 17-/18-/19-year-old mark sometimes. At the time my psychic abilities were coming to the fore as well, and I was waiting for a date to join the RAF. I've never felt the motivation for anything physical since. There have been dabbles but nothing serious, it was more of a social thing than anything else.

The upshot for me was that with the judo in particular but other things as well, I was... venting/expressing something deeper inside and when that didn't need venting/expressing any more there was no need for the exercise. Perhaps the reason you don't have the drive or motivation right now - and granted that may change in the future - is that you don't have the same subconscious need. Believe it or not, far more happens with us subconsciously than consciously. Given now that you've gone through you're ascension process, or at least this stage anyway.

Say what?? This stage???
Old 16-09-2018, 09:06 PM
Deactivated Account

I maybe wouldn't call it 'ascension' personally but yes I think these symptoms are common during spiritual awakening. Grounding is the key to managing them.
Old 23-09-2018, 08:06 AM
Guide
Hello Mr G

Two days of solid rain, but thankfully it's (apparently) going to brighten up next week.

Quote:
We did it all online, which was interesting. We also had a chatroom and a forum where we could discuss story plots so at least we were all on the same page but from our character's perspective. That proved pretty interesting.

That does sound interesting. So, did you already know each other before the writing or did you meet online through a forum?

Quote:
Aren't you a work of magic and aren't you co-creating you?

I definitely am (more about that later). I’m certainly looking and handling life in a different way c/o Matt’s teachings so in some ways I feel the same me, likes, dislikes, still HSP but it’s like taken the edge off what I would have referred to as the negative feelings, it all feels like it is smoothing out for want of a better term.

Quote:
Much of Matt's material has gone the same way, it's as though I just 'get it' rather than having to think and ponder over it.

Yes, it’s like when I’m listening and watching, what he is saying makes so much sense to me, there’s deep explanations and examples and humour to drive home the message. What is so interesting to me at the moment, is having watched all his videos, is going back to the start and seeing which ones I had only noted down one sentence, or a small paragraph because most of it went over my head, although I wasn’t aware it was going over my head at the time. So now I listen and it’s taking it to that deeper level now that I’m fully tuned into his language, phrases, tone, themes. And it’s clear to see in my lever arch file of translations, the more videos I’ve watched, the longer the notes. So now it’s like I’ve got a good grasp of it all, what areas do I want to focus on a bit more?

And last weekend, I had a real ‘aha’ magic moment. For a couple of months, I’ve been wondering about surrender. Matt mentions it a lot and I thought it was just letting go and where you end up is where you’re supposed to be. But in a recent video he was saying that is a common misperception and that there is a lot of misunderstanding about surrender especially when life expects you to fully participate. So I thought, how do you get the balance right? And then last weekend, up in the suggested youtube videos was Heart of Ascension. I was drawn to the title and looking back at my notes, saw that this was one of the first I’d watched and had noted a small paragraph. I was so drawn to the title as I just knew there would be so much more to it now. And I couldn’t believe it, it was all about surrender!

So having gone through it and understanding now the art of surrender, he was also talking about welcoming in what we would call those not so easy emotions such as sadness, anger, fear etc. And he was talking specifically about fear and doing one of his humorous takes which he uses to drive the message home. I was listening intently at this stage on how to respond to this in myself and he said about welcoming in the emotion of fear within yourself and …… “anything you wish to say please share it with me and I will be here to give you the love that you may not have ever received.“ And it literally dropped into my mind in a fraction of a second, as Matt said those words, that my phobia/fear – that the little boy who died in fear had never known love – he had died not knowing love. If you recall I’d described in a very childlike way the fear when near this object, felt like I was going to be ’gobbled up and die’. In that moment I knew my fear in this life is not the fear of dying (because I’m not afraid of dying) it’s the fear of having never known love. And I chose my parents in this lifetime to heal that because from a very small child, I always knew I was loved. A profound and very emotional experience, took me a while to integrate all that.

I know that sounds a bit all over the place and I’m not explaining it very well. It’s something that struck me in second and I’m trying to explain it rationally and not doing a very good job. But it made me feel tearful and emotional so I must have been onto something. I also noticed a dull ache in the heart. I noticed that when that moment occurred it was 12.22.

And that night, whilst all of this was settling in my mind, I started to get all this synchronicity. When I went to bed the first thing to come into my third eye was 999, the number of karmic completion and then in the middle of the night I heard church and I hadn’t had that for months.

So, this is the second experience I’ve had around this phobia, maybe spirit have got plans. And it's also the second time I've had a profound insight from something Matt has said!

Quote:
Thank you. It was pretty interesting and certainly added another dimension to things that's for sure. I never really felt comfortable on the stage though and that was a bone of contention sometimes. I hated rules and I wanted to be in with the crowd.

Yes, I wouldn’t want to be up on stage and would prefer one to one but that is very much me and very much a trait of HSP.

It’s a useful ability to have and a good way of spirit being able to communicate with you.

Quote:
To be honest the whole concept of ascension doesn't sit right with me although I'll use the word for the discussion. Matt's definition is that ascension is bringing fifth-dimensional consciousness 'down' into this dimension, which sits a lot better than the mainstream concept.

I do agree that ascension can sound a bit lofty! I’d never heard of the word before but when this second phase kicked off my guides put the word in my third eye. The only time I’d heard the word was to do with resurrection and all that ……… so I rather tentatively googled the word and all these sites came up and it was an ‘aha’ moment – so that’s what’s going on. This was way before you introduced me to Matt so by the time I’d got a bit of a handle on what was going on, he then started to refer to it and it’s all fitted nicely.

And I do totally agree it’s about bringing fifth dimensional heart centred consciousness to the earth plane.

So what is the mainstream concept? Is that different from Matt’s definition?

Quote:
Apparently one of the things we are here for is to learn how to manipulate the energies, and there are some very strong links between consciousness and quantum theory so none of this is so far-fetched really.

I’ve heard Dolores Cannon say that on more than one occasion.

Quote:
Logic and reason are relative to one's own agenda anyway, and my instincts have served me well so far. If everything is here to help you why can't ailments/symptoms do the same thing? At the very least it's giving us the strength to endure.

Yes exactly; a new way of thinking for me. It has caused me to stop fighting various bits and pieces. I’d still like to be healed but as you say, they could be serving a purpose, and I don’t have to know what that purpose is. It’s all the divine anyway. That’s kind of why I’m not sure about the Reiki in October although I’ve had contact with my guides about it. I’ve one not so good experience of Reiki and several good experiences from a wonderful medium I’ve seen over a ten year period (retired now) who used to give me healing if there was a need. When I was having doubts and doing the Reiki in October, my guides put an image in my mind of me receiving Reiki from the medium and encouraged me to recall the positive experiences with her. So I’m assuming this is there way of maybe encouraging me to go ahead with it.

Quote:
The Tai Chi DVD is still sitting there and sometimes I'll think that it would be cool to try it, I'm into those graceful movements. Next second I want to run from it, as though there's something bad going to happen. No it doesn't make sense but right now that's the way it is. What's probably happening is that sneaky Spiritual me is blind-siding cranky old git me so that the energetic changes go flying through unnoticed.

I have to confess to a qui gong DVD still sat on the shelf. I watched it through a couple of times and felt much better afterwards!

I’ve been recently looking into exercising with kettlebells. I’m already doing some basic weightlifting with dumbbells (start at 6 in the morning) and it would seem after doing much reading, that dumbbells are more suited to focused weightlifting whereas kettlebells can be swung around and is a different approach to strengthening. I also read on the Mercola website that as you get older, it is more important to keep your muscles strong than to do cardiovascular. So I’m seeing how the idea settles in my mind and I may get a kettlebell. I’ve found a good DVD so I may be heading that way. That doesn’t mean I’m hanging up my running shoes yet, I don’t know yet what the outcome of that will be. But in many ways, my knees and joints and hips aren’t knackered through running, so it may well be the time is right for something else whilst I’m still in good shape.

Quote:
At the time I didn't think about it, I was hungry and the food was available so I dived in. It was something simple so it couldn't hurt, right? Seems it told me what was causing the most upset because for long enough I'd had chips every day. The chips are fried and I've avoided anything fried since, and it's felt like relief.

Ah so now you’re discovering natural food – which has not gone through a process - is the way to go.

There’s more to processed food than just being a ‘ready meal.’ It is any food which has gone through a process of having something taken out or put in.
Case in point, many years ago, I had an organic half fat cheddar cheese. Nothing wrong with that surely? I couldn’t understand why it upset my stomach. So I tried the same brand, same range, full fat cheese. No upset stomach. So whatever process that cheese was put through, upset me. So now, I don’t touch low fat, no sugar etc. I have full fat foods, untouched and natural.

Quote:
It's certainly eased since the change in milk too so I'm going to add dairy to the list for the time being. I used to eat a fair bit of yoghurt too and now I'm aware that it has an effect, but at the same time I don't want to get paranoid. The goat's milk has had a week and I still have to hold my nose so I guess it's a taste that isn't going to be acquired. The good news is that Tescos has a range of alternatives, isn't that exciting? Sorry, please forgive my silly mood right now.

Good for you for trying the goat’s milk. You may need a couple of weeks to adjust to the taste, I have full fat and cow’s tastes odd now. There is a goat’s yoghurt which is far less ‘goaty’ than milk. Goat’s milk is much easier to digest than cow’s and many people’s eczema, asthma and other allergies have cleared up after swapping.

There are plenty of alternatives out there including A2 milk and lactose free and various nut milks. I’m not a fan of these nut milks as I don’t like some of the ingredients they use such as carrageenan which is E407 and you can be straying into GMO.

As a natural alternative for you and to avoid anything which is processed, I would continue with the goat’s, particularly if your stomach is preferring it. It’s natural and more easily digested. It will just be a matter of your taste buds adapting. No need to give up yoghurt either, as St Helen’s Farm do a lovely goat’s yoghurt (and all the other dairy things like ice-cream, butter, cream etc – dependent on what your local supermarket stock).

Quote:
Week after next is appointment with the vet to see hwhat's happening with these damned pills, week after that is ultrasound scan to see what they can see. Oh joy.

They may well suggest continuing with the medication particularly if you say things are settling down, as they will think this is due to the medication and not the changes in your diet. And also you don’t know to what extent the changes in your diet are making as the medication will be dulling your reaction.

Quote:
This time of year has always been particularly bad for me, and what seems to spur it on is all the Christmas broohaha. I hate it with a vengeance. Next week is the equinox so Sunday I'll be up at the megalithic site, it's something I feel I have to do this year and this equinox in particular. It's actually on the Saturday but I'm covering for a colleague. After that it's downhill all the way, the nights have been drawing in and the swallows have been preparing for migration.

Talking of which - Seasonal Adjustment Disorder. It's not run down as such but it can make us feel out of sorts, as the summer comes to a close and the dark nights get darker. It's a collective subconscious thing, winter wasn't a lot of fun for our cavemen ancestors. There's a lot of it going on around here especially, probably one of the reasons being that it's a small community and a fishing/farming one at that. People are just that little bit closer to their environment around here, and there are noticeable environmental changes going on with nature. As an outdoors person you'd be prone to it as well, possibly.

I could have written that! I also hate this time of year, summer gone, the nights are drawing in, fireworks are going off, then it’s the fair, then the clocks go back and by the time Christmas is here, I’m constantly cold, depressed and I just want to hibernate.

I seem to go through almost a grieving process as one season ends and another comes in. For me January and February are the worst. I always go through some sort of crisis in January/February.

Quote:
. Given now that you've gone through you're ascension process, or at least this stage anyway.

I think it is ‘this stage’ – looking back I can see various stages. Thing is, does it ever end? I’m not sure that it will – we’re evolving all the time.

Patrycia
Old 23-09-2018, 01:50 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hello Mr G

Two days of solid rain, but thankfully it's (apparently) going to brighten up next week.
Good morning, Patrycia

Scotland often gets a bad name but even these last few weeks it's only been a bit meh instead of eeeyuch, even today the sun is shining bright. The swallows have been out in force though so it can't be too long before they're gone.

Quote:
That does sound interesting. So, did you already know each other before the writing or did you meet online through a forum?
We met in a couple of forums, we were scattered across the UK at the time but we did go and see some of them. That was good fun too, it was interesting to put faces to characters.

Quote:
I definitely am (more about that later). I’m certainly looking and handling life in a different way c/o Matt’s teachings so in some ways I feel the same me, likes, dislikes, still HSP but it’s like taken the edge off what I would have referred to as the negative feelings, it all feels like it is smoothing out for want of a better term.
You mean a more balanced you, and your experience of what's around you isn't bouncing from extreme this to extreme that quite so much?

Yes, it’s like when I’m listening and watching, what he is saying makes so much sense to me, there’s deep explanations and examples and humour to drive home the message. What is so interesting to me at the moment, is having watched all his videos, is going back to the start and seeing which ones I had only noted down one sentence, or a small paragraph because most of it went over my head, although I wasn’t aware it was going over my head at the time. So now I listen and it’s taking it to that deeper level now that I’m fully tuned into his language, phrases, tone, themes. And it’s clear to see in my lever arch file of translations, the more videos I’ve watched, the longer the notes. So now it’s like I’ve got a good grasp of it all, what areas do I want to focus on a bit more?

And last weekend, I had a real ‘aha’ magic moment. For a couple of months, I’ve been wondering about surrender. Matt mentions it a lot and I thought it was just letting go and where you end up is where you’re supposed to be. But in a recent video he was saying that is a common misperception and that there is a lot of misunderstanding about surrender especially when life expects you to fully participate. So I thought, how do you get the balance right? And then last weekend, up in the suggested youtube videos was Heart of Ascension. I was drawn to the title and looking back at my notes, saw that this was one of the first I’d watched and had noted a small paragraph. I was so drawn to the title as I just knew there would be so much more to it now. And I couldn’t believe it, it was all about surrender!

So having gone through it and understanding now the art of surrender, he was also talking about welcoming in what we would call those not so easy emotions such as sadness, anger, fear etc. And he was talking specifically about fear and doing one of his humorous takes which he uses to drive the message home. I was listening intently at this stage on how to respond to this in myself and he said about welcoming in the emotion of fear within yourself and …… “anything you wish to say please share it with me and I will be here to give you the love that you may not have ever received.“ And it literally dropped into my mind in a fraction of a second, as Matt said those words, that my phobia/fear – that the little boy who died in fear had never known love – he had died not knowing love. If you recall I’d described in a very childlike way the fear when near this object, felt like I was going to be ’gobbled up and die’. In that moment I knew my fear in this life is not the fear of dying (because I’m not afraid of dying) it’s the fear of having never known love. And I chose my parents in this lifetime to heal that because from a very small child, I always knew I was loved. A profound and very emotional experience, took me a while to integrate all that.

I know that sounds a bit all over the place and I’m not explaining it very well. It’s something that struck me in second and I’m trying to explain it rationally and not doing a very good job. But it made me feel tearful and emotional so I must have been onto something. I also noticed a dull ache in the heart. I noticed that when that moment occurred it was 12.22.

And that night, whilst all of this was settling in my mind, I started to get all this synchronicity. When I went to bed the first thing to come into my third eye was 999, the number of karmic completion and then in the middle of the night I heard church and I hadn’t had that for months.

So, this is the second experience I’ve had around this phobia, maybe spirit have got plans. And it's also the second time I've had a profound insight from something Matt has said! [/quote]I don't think you're going to have too much trouble with surrendering and finding the balance between that and having the experience, you\re already quite a way there with your "smoothing out". Positive and negative are extremes of the same thing so once they start smoothing out surrender and experiencing will too, what's happening is that 'negative' is this case is non-acceptance/surrender and positive is a deep embracing.

The phrase I picked up from Bashar is "commensurate with your higher Self," and I know you're not a huge fan of the term 'Higher Self' but it's convenient for communication. I had a dream once which explains it nicely. I was in a room with what looked like a map table and there was HS showing me how it all worked. I felt myself change, becoming a different person and as I did so the map changed, the paths readjusted themselves, new ones came into being while others winked out. All the time, at every change the destination was the same. I had this thought that I really wanted to do something but that changed the destination and at that point HS intervened.

Sometimes I don't know if I'm talking to as a person or your Soul sometimes, and that skews the conversation a little bit too although I do try my best to talk to the person. What also makes it more difficult is that I have all this 'other Life' stuff in my head that's so easily accessible. Not sure why I needed to say that right now but there you have it anyway. My head's a tad Pythonesque at the moment.

I'm not going to make a lot of rational sense here but it's annoying me so I have to get it off my chest. Anyway. Way back I had this very strong feeling of a little boy who was dying alone in the dark, I had the feeling that his parents had died when he was too young to remember them. There was a hole inside him that he knew he would never fill, and at the time I initially thought that the little boy was myself somehow but it became clear that wasn't the case. With him it wasn't the fear of not having known Love but the regret, and in never having known my father I could empathise with him deeply there. It seemed to make him feel a little better that someone could relate to him on his level, something he'd never had before. I felt as though I was being pulled away and told him I had to go, but at the time I felt as though someone else was coming. There was a female feeling. He looked really sad when I told him I had to go, as though he was accepting the inevitable but he perked up a little. Just after that I came out of it.

A little later I was given that the boy was 'one of us' as it was put, so it all made sense after that. I can't quite make the connections even if there are any but I just needed to say it anyway. I think we've both been carrying 'baggage' from Lifetimes far in the distant past and the circle needs to be closed in this existence. or more accurately the cycle needs to be ended - hence your Karmic completion. What resonates with me right now is the cessation of Karma.

Anyway. E-motions are energy in motion and often phobias are the darkest and most deep-rooted of them all. They're buried deep in our psyche and have kept us alive as a species, when they made us run from lions and tigers and bears, oh my. Part of the Ascension process is moving away from those primeval instincts and doing something more constructive with them.

Quote:
Yes, I wouldn’t want to be up on stage and would prefer one to one but that is very much me and very much a trait of HSP.

It’s a useful ability to have and a good way of spirit being able to communicate with you.
It was a pain being up there and on display, or at least that's what it felt like but the energies were pretty incredible. It's been interesting that's for sure.

Quote:
I do agree that ascension can sound a bit lofty! I’d never heard of the word before but when this second phase kicked off my guides put the word in my third eye. The only time I’d heard the word was to do with resurrection and all that ……… so I rather tentatively googled the word and all these sites came up and it was an ‘aha’ moment – so that’s what’s going on. This was way before you introduced me to Matt so by the time I’d got a bit of a handle on what was going on, he then started to refer to it and it’s all fitted nicely.

And I do totally agree it’s about bringing fifth dimensional heart centred consciousness to the earth plane.

So what is the mainstream concept? Is that different from Matt’s definition?
The word's been around in various guises for years actually, way back it was called the dawning of the age of Aquarius, although nobody is quite sure when that is exactly. It's somewhere between been here a while and sometime in the far distant future. I think what brought it to popular attention was the aftermath of 2012 and how the world is today. It seems the more things change the more they stay the same and we're still looking for God to come and save us 2,000 years on. Yeah I know, cynical old me.

By the way - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L84963JVy_g

I've never actually seen a mainstream definition, at least not one with a consensus of opinion but it seems to be that it means higher vibrations and floating off to some higher dimension as a cloud of steam-like energy. No more learning the lessons and being the epitome of perfection.

Quote:
I’ve heard Dolores Cannon say that on more than one occasion.
That would fit nicely with Matt's definition of Ascension because consciousness and energy are closely linked. more so than many would want to understand it seems.

Quote:
Yes exactly; a new way of thinking for me. It has caused me to stop fighting various bits and pieces. I’d still like to be healed but as you say, they could be serving a purpose, and I don’t have to know what that purpose is. It’s all the divine anyway. That’s kind of why I’m not sure about the Reiki in October although I’ve had contact with my guides about it. I’ve one not so good experience of Reiki and several good experiences from a wonderful medium I’ve seen over a ten year period (retired now) who used to give me healing if there was a need. When I was having doubts and doing the Reiki in October, my guides put an image in my mind of me receiving Reiki from the medium and encouraged me to recall the positive experiences with her. So I’m assuming this is there way of maybe encouraging me to go ahead with it.
This is very much linked to your balancing again, as soon as you say 'positive' or 'negative' you're in the mindset of bouncing off extremes. The 'negatives' can be of more help than the 'positives' so which is which? W£hat you're left with now is not the experience of the Reiki because obviously that's long gone, what you're left with is your memories and perceptions of the experience. So wasn't that 'negative' experience not here to help you too, and if so how?

Often the best way to know is to clear the space for the understanding to come, nature abhors a vacuum and the human consciousness can only handle so much so if it's full of misconceptions there's no room for understanding.

I think for me it's coming to the understanding that I'm getting old and knackered and the spring chicken is a tough old bird. Sad but true it seems, although through it all I'm still young at heart. The swallow's display is exciting and I don't want to lose that.

Quote:
I have to confess to a qui gong DVD still sat on the shelf. I watched it through a couple of times and felt much better afterwards!

I’ve been recently looking into exercising with kettlebells. I’m already doing some basic weightlifting with dumbbells (start at 6 in the morning) and it would seem after doing much reading, that dumbbells are more suited to focused weightlifting whereas kettlebells can be swung around and is a different approach to strengthening. I also read on the Mercola website that as you get older, it is more important to keep your muscles strong than to do cardiovascular. So I’m seeing how the idea settles in my mind and I may get a kettlebell. I’ve found a good DVD so I may be heading that way. That doesn’t mean I’m hanging up my running shoes yet, I don’t know yet what the outcome of that will be. But in many ways, my knees and joints and hips aren’t knackered through running, so it may well be the time is right for something else whilst I’m still in good shape.
Good luck with the weight-lifting though. All this health stuff with the digestive system started off with me feeling weaker to the point where it was getting harder to do my job, and so far there's been no answers. I'm hoping that once they have this sorted out I won't feel like I'm so damned weak. Exercising doesn't seem to help right now, so for the time being it's trying to work out what's going on. It had to come I suppose, old age doesn't come on its own as they say.

Quote:
Ah so now you’re discovering natural food – which has not gone through a process - is the way to go.

There’s more to processed food than just being a ‘ready meal.’ It is any food which has gone through a process of having something taken out or put in.
Case in point, many years ago, I had an organic half fat cheddar cheese. Nothing wrong with that surely? I couldn’t understand why it upset my stomach. So I tried the same brand, same range, full fat cheese. No upset stomach. So whatever process that cheese was put through, upset me. So now, I don’t touch low fat, no sugar etc. I have full fat foods, untouched and natural.
Interestingly enough Tescos magazine has a range of easy. natural recipes so I'm going to try some out. The biggest pain is that by the time I get home Mrs G's day is about done so laborious cooking is out, and it's also a weird time of day by the time I get home and settled. All part of the process of changing and adapting Lifestyles I guess. At that time of day I just need something quick and easy so I;m going to give the alternatives a try and see what happens from there. At the same time though my gut instinct says it's time to change so......

Quote:
Good for you for trying the goat’s milk. You may need a couple of weeks to adjust to the taste, I have full fat and cow’s tastes odd now. There is a goat’s yoghurt which is far less ‘goaty’ than milk. Goat’s milk is much easier to digest than cow’s and many people’s eczema, asthma and other allergies have cleared up after swapping.

There are plenty of alternatives out there including A2 milk and lactose free and various nut milks. I’m not a fan of these nut milks as I don’t like some of the ingredients they use such as carrageenan which is E407 and you can be straying into GMO.

As a natural alternative for you and to avoid anything which is processed, I would continue with the goat’s, particularly if your stomach is preferring it. It’s natural and more easily digested. It will just be a matter of your taste buds adapting. No need to give up yoghurt either, as St Helen’s Farm do a lovely goat’s yoghurt (and all the other dairy things like ice-cream, butter, cream etc – dependent on what your local supermarket stock).
It's actually easing off a lot of it so it's not so bad. What I feel I need to do for the time being at least is find a 'safe place' where I know what's not going to set me off and start from there. Same goes for the goat's milk, it gives me an after taste but it's making a difference so I'm happy with that. The goat's milk and the coffee don't agree but I can live with that and later on I can try other/different combinations. It tastes better on the muesli but crappier on the coffee, so that sounds about par for the course.

Think I'll stay away from GMO foods, the last think I need is to start growing boobs though. The upside is that I have new tastes to discover so I guess even that is telling me something too.

Quote:
They may well suggest continuing with the medication particularly if you say things are settling down, as they will think this is due to the medication and not the changes in your diet. And also you don’t know to what extent the changes in your diet are making as the medication will be dulling your reaction.
This is the quandary I have right now. I could go on thinking the goat's milk is doing me the power of good and them when I'm off the meds it could throw me a curved loop. I guess I just need to be ready just in case but I doubt the goat's milk is going to cause any damage either way. As long as I'm as 'safe' as can be any potential reaction is going to be minimised. Once I feel brave enough I'll tentatively try other things and see what happens from there.

Quote:
I could have written that! I also hate this time of year, summer gone, the nights are drawing in, fireworks are going off, then it’s the fair, then the clocks go back and by the time Christmas is here, I’m constantly cold, depressed and I just want to hibernate.

I seem to go through almost a grieving process as one season ends and another comes in. For me January and February are the worst. I always go through some sort of crisis in January/February.
I actually don't mind the natural part of this time of year because there's obviously rhymes and reasons, and it's nice to feel as though I'm a part of that process even if it's only observing. The swallows are getting ready to go, the leaves are falling and the sunsets are becoming more spectacular and earlier. The leaves are getting blown off the trees and it won't be long before the autumn colours about. It also won't be long before I hear the callings of the geese and ducks as they fly in for the winter, we have a bird sanctuary just a few miles up the road.

What I do hate is the supermarkets putting their Christmas stock on the shelves already, it just serves to drive home the commercialism of it all. People's attitudes don't help neither. I've always hated Christmas as a kid because it was never the way it was portrayed in the movies, and the 'What did you get from Santa' is one of the questions I've always loathed with a vengeance. It doesn'y help that it's coming up for the anniversary of my father's death.

Quote:
I think it is ‘this stage’ – looking back I can see various stages. Thing is, does it ever end? I’m not sure that it will – we’re evolving all the time.

Patrycia
The only conclusions are the ones we choose to make, and there comes a time when they become illusionary.
Old 30-09-2018, 07:49 AM
Guide
Morning Mr G,

What an awesome week it's been, all that lovely sunshine!

Quote:
You mean a more balanced you, and your experience of what's around you isn't bouncing from extreme this to extreme that quite so much?

Yes balanced, I just feel more at ease with everything, even what I would have referred previously to as negative emotions. It’s kind of interesting to observe. The other day I stumbled across something called Grabavoi numbers which is about a number originally used in radionics for healing. The idea with the Grabavoi numbers is to visualise the number and it sends the same energy into your system. I started reading, watching about it with my usual intensity. Got home and immediately my mood dropped and eventually I realised this was a ‘same old same old’ pattern and that I wasn’t going to pursue this. If anything is meant to heal it will, or not, because it is my divine plan, created by me before I came into the body. And so I chucked all the papers in the bin and felt much better! I would never have been capable of that a year ago!

Quote:
Sometimes I don't know if I'm talking to as a person or your Soul sometimes, and that skews the conversation a little bit too although I do try my best to talk to the person. What also makes it more difficult is that I have all this 'other Life' stuff in my head that's so easily accessible. Not sure why I needed to say that right now but there you have it anyway. My head's a tad Pythonesque at the moment

Maybe a bit of both, particularly where this past life/phobia issue is concerned. I don’t mind which you talk to, whichever you feel inspired, it’s all me.

Do you mean ‘other life’ as in past life stuff or ‘other life’ as in the realms?

Quote:
I'm not going to make a lot of rational sense here but it's annoying me so I have to get it off my chest. Anyway. Way back I had this very strong feeling of a little boy who was dying alone in the dark, I had the feeling that his parents had died when he was too young to remember them. There was a hole inside him that he knew he would never fill, and at the time I initially thought that the little boy was myself somehow but it became clear that wasn't the case. With him it wasn't the fear of not having known Love but the regret, and in never having known my father I could empathise with him deeply there. It seemed to make him feel a little better that someone could relate to him on his level, something he'd never had before. I felt as though I was being pulled away and told him I had to go, but at the time I felt as though someone else was coming. There was a female feeling. He looked really sad when I told him I had to go, as though he was accepting the inevitable but he perked up a little. Just after that I came out of it.

A little later I was given that the boy was 'one of us' as it was put, so it all made sense after that. I can't quite make the connections even if there are any but I just needed to say it anyway. I think we've both been carrying 'baggage' from Lifetimes far in the distant past and the circle needs to be closed in this existence. or more accurately the cycle needs to be ended - hence your Karmic completion. What resonates with me right now is the cessation of Karma.

This is ………….! I don’t know what the word is. That little boy dying alone in the dark would have been an accurate description of me dying in that past life, according to the detail the medium told me. The medium didn’t tell me, but it would fit very well, that his parents had both died and he was being brought up by relatives or people who didn’t care about him, hence why he was mistreated and locked outside in a dark lean to (which is where he died). So the ‘one of us’ would fit with it being one of my past lives and that my phobia would be ‘baggage’ from that previous life. I don’t know if there is more to come here; if it does, it’ll be spiritually inspired as in the previous two experiences as this is bigger than anything I can do or my mind.

Quote:
Part of the Ascension process is moving away from those primeval instincts and doing something more constructive with them.

It’s certainly interesting to see how much I’ve changed over the last year.

But there is no let up in the intensity. I’ve gone into another phase. The other day, I was watching Matt do some chakra mantras and I found them really suiting me well – except – for when it came to the throat chakra. The words I could feel were being rejected by the throat. And I knew the reason is because there is a lot of trauma there from the experience of 2005. Also, I found really interesting watching how he was getting these mantras instantly and live as it were.

Anyway, this was playing on my mind and I thought I wonder if I could do that, get an instant throat chakra mantra from my guides. So I asked them, please give me a mantra for my throat chakra that would suit it. And I got immediately ‘I am healing, I am whole, I sing with joy.” Well it really liked that and when I said it, I could feel all this energy swirling around in my oesophagus.

Then the next phase kicks in; I noticed a slight worsening of some ailments and some very odd things going on in the physical body. So my guides put in my third eye, “releasing trauma”. So I asked ‘why now?’ And they gave me a triangle. At the top was ‘Matt’s teachings’ at the bottom left was ‘the throat chakra mantra’ and bottom right ‘spiritual timeline’. How cool is that? Really interesting about the spiritual timeline.

Quote:
This is very much linked to your balancing again, as soon as you say 'positive' or 'negative' you're in the mindset of bouncing off extremes. The 'negatives' can be of more help than the 'positives' so which is which? What you're left with now is not the experience of the Reiki because obviously that's long gone, what you're left with is your memories and perceptions of the experience. So wasn't that 'negative' experience not here to help you too, and if so how?

I guess it’s finding someone you can trust, healers can pass on their own stuff to you, you’re mixing energy fields, auras etc. It’s made me wary that you’re not just dealing with a therapy, what’s more important is the therapist. I’ve had cranio sacral from three different people; two excellent, one not. So it’s a matter of finding the right practitioner, which we’ll see what happens in October with the Reiki. I am getting the feeling now that it is something I’m going to need to do.

Quote:
Interestingly enough Tescos magazine has a range of easy. natural recipes so I'm going to try some out. The biggest pain is that by the time I get home Mrs G's day is about done so laborious cooking is out, and it's also a weird time of day by the time I get home and settled. All part of the process of changing and adapting Lifestyles I guess. At that time of day I just need something quick and easy so I;m going to give the alternatives a try and see what happens from there. At the same time though my gut instinct says it's time to change so......

I love nothing more at the end of the day, than getting out all the cooking equipment and all the lovely organic ingredients and cooking up a meal. I usually am listening to music on the headphones whilst I’m doing it and I just love the feeling, it’s very much looking after and nurturing yourself.

Quote:
It's actually easing off a lot of it so it's not so bad. What I feel I need to do for the time being at least is find a 'safe place' where I know what's not going to set me off and start from there. Same goes for the goat's milk, it gives me an after taste but it's making a difference so I'm happy with that. The goat's milk and the coffee don't agree but I can live with that and later on I can try other/different combinations. It tastes better on the muesli but crappier on the coffee, so that sounds about par for the course.

That’s good; it could be that the goat’s milk is giving your system a break.

I do agree that goat’s doesn’t sit well with coffee, so if you’re having one or two cups of coffee a day, you could try soya.

So if cows has been the culprit, you want to ensure you are avoiding cow’s in hidden stuff. If you look on the back of anything you buy, it will have the word ‘dairy’ in bold.

Quote:
Think I'll stay away from GMO foods, the last think I need is to start growing boobs though. The upside is that I have new tastes to discover so I guess even that is telling me something too.

Understanding GMO and secondary GMO is needed to avoid this. Download this app onto your tablet or phone and it’ll do the work for you. It is shocking how much ‘food’ in supermarkets contains GMO.

http://shopgmofree.co.uk/

Quote:
This is the quandary I have right now. I could go on thinking the goat's milk is doing me the power of good and them when I'm off the meds it could throw me a curved loop. I guess I just need to be ready just in case but I doubt the goat's milk is going to cause any damage either way. As long as I'm as 'safe' as can be any potential reaction is going to be minimised. Once I feel brave enough I'll tentatively try other things and see what happens from there.

You may want to think about cutting down from the meds gradually rather than just stopping them. If you’re taking one a day, trying half a day and so on. The goat’s milk will be better for you than cow’s in any case. It’s trial and error but I would cut down gradually rather than just stop.

I’m guessing you had the scan and appointment by now. What were they able to tell you?

Quote:
What I do hate is the supermarkets putting their Christmas stock on the shelves already, it just serves to drive home the commercialism of it all. People's attitudes don't help neither. I've always hated Christmas as a kid because it was never the way it was portrayed in the movies, and the 'What did you get from Santa' is one of the questions I've always loathed with a vengeance. It doesn'y help that it's coming up for the anniversary of my father's death.

Yes, me too. I hate the commercialism. The day for me now is one spent on my own and just enjoying the time off with some good food.

Synchronicity again. My dad’s birthday was on 27th September and it is now approaching the anniversary of his passing in late October. But I know he’s around me and I talk to him a lot and I ask him for help. He never lets me down on a car park space!

I was watching a recent episode of TOTP2 and was reminded of the first record I ever bought at the tender age of 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUqAGoPtfto

Patrycia
Old 30-09-2018, 09:43 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Morning Mr G,

What an awesome week it's been, all that lovely sunshine!
Good morning Patrycia

Quote:
I guess we're on different planets then, but here we have our own personal weather systems that are usually different from the surrounding countryside. It has something to to do with a small hill that keeps the worst at bay.

Yes balanced, I just feel more at ease with everything, even what I would have referred previously to as negative emotions. It’s kind of interesting to observe. The other day I stumbled across something called Grabavoi numbers which is about a number originally used in radionics for healing. The idea with the Grabavoi numbers is to visualise the number and it sends the same energy into your system. I started reading, watching about it with my usual intensity. Got home and immediately my mood dropped and eventually I realised this was a ‘same old same old’ pattern and that I wasn’t going to pursue this. If anything is meant to heal it will, or not, because it is my divine plan, created by me before I came into the body. And so I chucked all the papers in the bin and felt much better! I would never have been capable of that a year ago!
There is a 'space' where everything just is. There's no 'positive' and there's no 'negative', there's just emotion or anything else. As soon as you use the word 'positive' and especially 'negative' you create a downwards spiral for yourself - energy flows where the attention goes. The Universe doesn't read your mind so if you put your attention on 'negative' the Universe gives you more to fight against. The attention goes on the fight, not the 'negative' or changing it. Sometimes it's that simple. It's your definitions that create your reality.

I was talking to someone I 'met' on a Life's Purpose thread yonks ago, she has a friend staying with her and her friend doesn't believe in anything that isn't tangible. She was saying that her friend didn't believe in synchronicities but they were happening anyway and she had little choice but to acknowledge that. It's that kind of thing that I find so damned fascinating, but how much could be said of so many similar things - like being a part of your divine plan?

I've been watching some stuff about emergence and although it's all science it applies so much to Spirituality. "All of time is happening all of the time." You're already healed but you're not conscious of it. "All of time affects all of time all of the time," which is talking about causality loops. So, did a 'future you' as far as your consciousness is concerned decide that you needed something to heal in that present, so you sent your consciousness back in time to give yourself the need to heal in this present? And while it sounds completely bonkers it's actually quite plausible.

Equally, if you could project how you deal with your 'negative emotions' into the future? Sometimes it's not about the healing, it's often about changing the mindset/energies that think it needs healing. As you've just found out. It's also less about 'meant to happen' and more about 'already happening' if there is no time (for simplicity's sake).

Quote:
Maybe a bit of both, particularly where this past life/phobia issue is concerned. I don’t mind which you talk to, whichever you feel inspired, it’s all me.

Do you mean ‘other life’ as in past life stuff or ‘other life’ as in the realms?
I know you understand, I just needed to express it I suppose because it can get confusing for some. It gets particularly bonkers when I do readings.

It's 'other Life' stuff as in the realms, 'Spirit you' if you like.

Quote:
This is ………….! I don’t know what the word is. That little boy dying alone in the dark would have been an accurate description of me dying in that past life, according to the detail the medium told me. The medium didn’t tell me, but it would fit very well, that his parents had both died and he was being brought up by relatives or people who didn’t care about him, hence why he was mistreated and locked outside in a dark lean to (which is where he died). So the ‘one of us’ would fit with it being one of my past lives and that my phobia would be ‘baggage’ from that previous life. I don’t know if there is more to come here; if it does, it’ll be spiritually inspired as in the previous two experiences as this is bigger than anything I can do or my mind.
I'm not even going to try and find the words for this but I feel as if I was there in Spirit form when he died in that lean-to. It was pretty shabby to say the least and not a way for anyone to go. And I haven't ruled out my mind playing tricks by the way. The images are so clear and they're telling me that they've been there for a while, waiting to be released. Or I'm insane, one of the two. The 'one of us' I was referring to was the Life from the other realms, 'Spirit you', so I guess being one of your Past Lives would fit that well. It's not the first time I've seen myself in this form, in this situation and I'm getting emotional.

Quote:
It’s certainly interesting to see how much I’ve changed over the last year.

But there is no let up in the intensity. I’ve gone into another phase. The other day, I was watching Matt do some chakra mantras and I found them really suiting me well – except – for when it came to the throat chakra. The words I could feel were being rejected by the throat. And I knew the reason is because there is a lot of trauma there from the experience of 2005. Also, I found really interesting watching how he was getting these mantras instantly and live as it were.

Anyway, this was playing on my mind and I thought I wonder if I could do that, get an instant throat chakra mantra from my guides. So I asked them, please give me a mantra for my throat chakra that would suit it. And I got immediately ‘I am healing, I am whole, I sing with joy.” Well it really liked that and when I said it, I could feel all this energy swirling around in my oesophagus.

Then the next phase kicks in; I noticed a slight worsening of some ailments and some very odd things going on in the physical body. So my guides put in my third eye, “releasing trauma”. So I asked ‘why now?’ And they gave me a triangle. At the top was ‘Matt’s teachings’ at the bottom left was ‘the throat chakra mantra’ and bottom right ‘spiritual timeline’. How cool is that? Really interesting about the spiritual timeline.
According to Lobsang Rampa the Sacred Sound Syllable is AUM and not Om. The concept is that the 'AAAAA' begins the Journey and vibrates deep in the body, almost as if it's coming from the bottom of the stomach. The 'UUUU' is more middle ground and vibrates around the top of the chest/shoulders area awhile 'MMMMM' vibrates on the lips, the last place it can vibrate before it leaves the body. It's the most complete vibratory expression the voice is capable of into this realm of existence. We often look at things the wrong way and while we're busy trying to heal what's wrong with us, what we're not doing is expressing it out into the Universe. It's not a 'woe is me' mindset but there is a kind of a flow as we are expressions of the Universe itself expressing back and releasing to the Universe. The complete mantra is Aum mane padme hum which means 'All hail to the jewel of the lotus' - ourselves.

Actually yes it is quite interesting about the Spiritual timeline. Just keep a tight grip on your sanity lol. By the way, I remember you saying to me that you could never be like Matt. Just saying. I think the whole thing is pretty cool.

Quote:
I guess it’s finding someone you can trust, healers can pass on their own stuff to you, you’re mixing energy fields, auras etc. It’s made me wary that you’re not just dealing with a therapy, what’s more important is the therapist. I’ve had cranio sacral from three different people; two excellent, one not. So it’s a matter of finding the right practitioner, which we’ll see what happens in October with the Reiki. I am getting the feeling now that it is something I’m going to need to do.
I suppose the energies are akin to personal hygiene, in that they are an energetic cleanliness or purity, and if the practitioner isn't that bothered then it can be passed on like germs. I think often their intentions make a difference too, if they intend to heal you it's one set of energies and if the intention is to make money that's different again.

Quote:
I love nothing more at the end of the day, than getting out all the cooking equipment and all the lovely organic ingredients and cooking up a meal. I usually am listening to music on the headphones whilst I’m doing it and I just love the feeling, it’s very much looking after and nurturing yourself.
By the end of my day I just want to sit on my backside and have done with it. Nurturing myself isn't something I've ever done being honest, even when I've had the time to do it. It's also about the end of Mrs G's day as well, so for her it's coming up on bedtime. I have been thinking about it but it's still part of the culture shock lol.

Quote:
That’s good; it could be that the goat’s milk is giving your system a break.

I do agree that goat’s doesn’t sit well with coffee, so if you’re having one or two cups of coffee a day, you could try soya.

So if cows has been the culprit, you want to ensure you are avoiding cow’s in hidden stuff. If you look on the back of anything you buy, it will have the word ‘dairy’ in bold.
I've made so many changes that I still can't attribute anything to anything at the moment, but at the same time it caan't hurt. Although I don't eat a lot of chocolate I do like a treat here and there and it doesn't affect me, but then there wouldn't be a lot of dairy in chocolate anyway. As long as it doesn't hit my stomach I'll call that a winner. At the moment I'm having a cuppa and it doesn't taste so bad, perhaps it's beaten my taste buds into submission. The good thing is that my system has very much settled down fr now as at least I have a stable baseline to work from. Later on when I'm weaning off the meds things might change and it'll be more sensitive, but it'll be tweaks rather than great shocks.

Quote:
Understanding GMO and secondary GMO is needed to avoid this. Download this app onto your tablet or phone and it’ll do the work for you. It is shocking how much ‘food’ in supermarkets contains GMO.

http://shopgmofree.co.uk/
Thanks but I don't have a mobile phone lol. The last one I had was about 2005 and I've never had one since. Just never felt the need.

Quote:
You may want to think about cutting down from the meds gradually rather than just stopping them. If you’re taking one a day, trying half a day and so on. The goat’s milk will be better for you than cow’s in any case. It’s trial and error but I would cut down gradually rather than just stop.

I’m guessing you had the scan and appointment by now. What were they able to tell you?
I ran out of meds last weekend, I thought I had more than I actually did so for a couple of days I didn't have any. Not making that mistake again that's for sure. They're keeping me on a double dose for the time being until I get the scan, which is happening on Friday. It's been hanging over me like a dark cloud and I've about had enough.

Quote:
Yes, me too. I hate the commercialism. The day for me now is one spent on my own and just enjoying the time off with some good food.

Synchronicity again. My dad’s birthday was on 27th September and it is now approaching the anniversary of his passing in late October. But I know he’s around me and I talk to him a lot and I ask him for help. He never lets me down on a car park space!

I was watching a recent episode of TOTP2 and was reminded of the first record I ever bought at the tender age of 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUqAGoPtfto

Patrycia
We have Mrs G's father up here now and her and her daughter have already got it all planned out with him and what's happening where. There's a kind of feeling that this is for him - with it is of course but there just feels like a deep, underlying Spiritual thing happened. My own father died on the Boxing Day before I was born and my mother sank into a deep depression, and I got some of those epigenetics I think. It's always been the same for some reason ever since I can remember. This time of the year is the lead-up to so many bad things that have been with me since childhood.

I guess that's another interesting parallel between us, the closeness of the anniversaries and feeling our fathers with us. We both keep our distances in this Life because the feelings of Love are just so overwhelming, but knowing he's around is enough.

I was always a rocker, Alice Cooper embodied the rebel in me and especially because my parents hated him, while David Bowie brought out this alter ego/other worldy stuff I had going on at the time. And Bachman Turner Overdrive was just good old solid rock. I remember my mother bought me Slade's Cum On Feel the Noize, then played it on the stereogram until the windows shook. Well, it was the right record for the done thing.