Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 10-02-2017, 07:11 PM
Seeker

Seeing this everywhere lately! Either that or everything I see adds up 11. Manifestation quickening...yay!
Old 11-02-2017, 01:08 PM
Knower
I don't think it changes anything, but relates to change and maybe what you need to change or is changing.
Old 11-02-2017, 07:25 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
All life is saying "Hello, we're here!" In every experience, in every moment. It is happening around us, always. That was my point.

Baile, you are a master :) And I've also heard seeing 11:11 means nothing. Yet I also believe whatever it makes us feel at the time is important simply to us.
Old 12-02-2017, 12:19 PM
Knower
I experienced an interesting one today.. 12:12PM on 12/02 :)
Old 14-02-2017, 09:57 PM
Deactivated Account
There are no elite who are keeping anything away from anyone. You do not want to give anything else than God power, so no, no elite and no conspiracies.

All the information you need is freely available.

The Signs are there, placed by your allowance, so that your belief can be directed in the way to God.

There is a New thinking going around, something that should change the current reality into something better.

Of course new need to replace the old, but this new is not that new at all, it is only not remembered knowledge, overweighted by the current beliefs.

Seeing the numbers is a reminder. A Reminder that you need to watch your MIND about what is going on in there (in your thoughts or in your mind).

The seen numbers combined with the thoughts shall give you insights on what may happen.

The changes that may happen will be absolutely positive, if you keep the positive outlook.

These numbers can show you, that the Perceived reality is not the Reality itself.

Good luck !
Old 15-02-2017, 08:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
All the information you need is freely available.
Big words with no links to Government PDF documents showing how everyone seeing the numbers can use these numbers to allow them to fly.

The fallen watchers gave the Nazi's the secrets during World War 2. Every government has held on to the truth for the past 80 years.

They will be Judged accordingly for holding back mankind by God Himself.
Old 18-02-2017, 10:11 AM
Seeker

11:11am is when I connected with my TF and the ascension process started. Since then, everything has been adding up to 9, 7 and 11...sometimes 5's. This morning 444 was staring at me in the face.
Old 18-02-2017, 05:08 PM
Master
The 11:11 is supposed to be the guide posts and a wake-up message for humanity...When you start seeing that and noticing it, then it is a message saying "wake up"... Your time is near or We are here and will be in touch.

Digital clocks have the capability of doing 11:11 and that happens twice a day for a minute. At that moment our attention is drawn to look. Something could be timestamped for that moment also...You notice it

There are patterns in nature and in our personal lives that show up consistently and we all have our personal patterns, or numbers that turn up over and over. 11 is one of my numbers.

I did see the 11:11 for a while back in the day, and then I was woken up. I don't see it that much anymore..I tend to see 3:33 or there could be another number combination like 123 or 321 or double digits or certain trends.

The 11:11 is famous for a reason. It is a master number in numerology and that is a universal theme rather then a personal theme.
Old 18-02-2017, 05:26 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran

Numerology + Sacred Geometry + Frequency = Levitation + Divination

This makes absolute sense to me. Thank you; although, I don't believe I'll ever levitate my physical body :)
Old 18-02-2017, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
This makes absolute sense to me. Thank you; although, I don't believe I'll ever levitate my physical body :)
I believe a physical device is needed first like UFO technology.

75 million people see the numbers everyday

The final episode of the old X-Files showed a semi-buried UFO on a beach covered in geometrical shapes.

In 2014 the UK Daily Telegraph did an article showing how sound frequency can be used to levitate steel ball bearings.

The code 33-6 can be viewed as 2 triangles overlapping each other like the As Above So Below symbol creating a hexagon in the center.

The code 44-8 can be displayed as a square on top of the other at 45 degrees creating a octagon.

146 could be vertices where 1 vertex goes to 4 vertices creating a square. Then 6 squares create a cube.