Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-07-2016, 02:08 AM
Knower

I keep seeing 1111 and it's beginning to freak me out

Lord, I'm seeing 1111 (and other number pattens) frequently and I don't know what to think anymore. I'm not sleeping well and I'm sensing that my TF is unhappy in his marriage. I'm not sure what to think anymore. I've had a several manifestations occur in the last several months. Being with him is the ultimate gift but I know I'm not ready yet. It's just crazy that I see 1111 all the time.
Old 29-07-2016, 02:15 AM
Seeker

I find I will see 111 and 1111 as a shift is approaching in relation to my TF. It usually starts a couple months before something significant happens, and right after, and then it stops. Now I get excited when the numbers start popping up. Not that it's that way for everyone, but it's like that for me!
Old 29-07-2016, 03:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderingheart
I find I will see 111 and 1111 as a shift is approaching in relation to my TF. It usually starts a couple months before something significant happens, and right after, and then it stops. Now I get excited when the numbers start popping up. Not that it's that way for everyone, but it's like that for me!

Thanks for sharing!
Old 29-07-2016, 04:45 PM
Knower
From so many articles, speakers, other's stories, and also my own, 11:11 is like a bright gate way of the universe open for you. However that is you want to manifest will strongly happen, you just need to watch your thoughts. To always think positive and expect the best, instead of worries and any fears at all. Other than that, 11:11 means synchronicity. So like, things might begin to happen at such speed that you can clearly connect and understand.
Old 29-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlswan
From so many articles, speakers, other's stories, and also my own, 11:11 is like a bright gate way of the universe open for you. However that is you want to manifest will strongly happen, you just need to watch your thoughts. To always think positive and expect the best, instead of worries and any fears at all. Other than that, 11:11 means synchronicity. So like, things might begin to happen at such speed that you can clearly connect and understand.

Thank you for sharing!
Old 30-07-2016, 12:56 AM
Master
Hey sis. I've actually been getting a lot of this too of late, 11 11 and even 11 11 11.
Old 31-07-2016, 02:37 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
Hey sis. I've actually been getting a lot of this too of late, 11 11 and even 11 11 11.

Wow isn't that something?
Old 31-07-2016, 02:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProfaneAngel
Wow isn't that something?
It is, I just wonder what tho lol and it isn't only on clocks.
Old 31-07-2016, 03:20 AM
Guide

ugh im so sick of seeing those numbers myself. its actually annoying now.
Old 31-07-2016, 10:54 AM
Experiencer
Hi,
Just recently while looking on google maps for a place I once went on holiday I followed a random road that turned out to be 111 here in the UK. I decided at one point to drop down into the 3D mode to check around and found myself facing a car in a car park which had the number of their business as 611116 on the front of it.

We cannot escape this and I think it's because we have no control that it can irritate but if we allow it as speaking to some hidden part of ourselves then it can become amusing or reassuring too.
It's like a reminder that even while we are getting on with our lives something is still going on around us and it's all ok. It's being taken care of even without our conscious involvement.