Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 01-02-2011, 04:12 AM
Experiencer

Question Following advice of Spirit~

Ok, so here goes!

So... I don't typically get such clear and strong messages. Lately, it seems to me I am being bombarded with something. I've asked for confirmation and received many signs and synchronistic events related to the message.

I don't want to say all the details of this... Why- I don't know exactly but it might be a contriversial subject. Let's just say it's to do with something I have been a bit unsure of for quite some time, and not decided on what I believe about it. And I'm a little apprehensive about what I think I am being led to do. So I keep looking for evidence that this is something I ought to follow. It seems I am getting it, but how do I REALLY know it's not just my subconscious seeing what's been on my mind. Urgh... this is so hard!

Don't know if my jumbled and vague explaination makes sense to anyone out there, but does anyone have advice? If you are reasonably sure of a message, do you always listen to Spirit? I know it's my choice, but despite my uneasiness, I just think it's something I ought to do. But I'm dragging my feet about it I guess. It's just not something I could see myself doing before at all. And I have trouble making a leap from a thought to acting on it, especially because I worry what others might think of me. That might be part of why I just don't know what to do from here. Also, I'm not sure how to proceed if I do follow the advice of Spirit.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:36 AM
Master
Maybe this is the point at which Spirit is trying to show you how or that you need to integrate ~ picture Spirit as being more a part of you than some separate entity? Trusting your intuition/gut more?

Old 01-02-2011, 04:39 AM
Experiencer

Thanks Silvergirl. that's definately part of it. And by nature I would say I'm sort of meek and mild. But I'm getting the impression I have to stick my neck out a little and that just makes me uncomfortable. But it's probably something I need to learn to do.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Definitely trust your intuition. But I know from my own experience how difficult that is to do, or more to the point, how difficult it is to know what your own intution is.

Do you remember your dreams? What helps me is to pay attention to what my subconscious is telling me. Often dreams have a higher message and you will know what feels right. Dreams that are giving you a message are usually more vivid, colourful and joyful than ones that aren't.. They can leave you feeling like you're being shown the way. They portray strong emotions attached to certain situations or people that leave you in no doubt that it is not simply your fears but a higher wisdom.

I frequently ask for guidance through dreams and visions and I recieve it. The saying 'ask and you shall receieve' is very true.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Medium_Laura

I also had this happen to me a few years back. Messages and signs for me to move out of state and away from family and close friends. It kept happening, over and over. I tried to ignore it because I was "comfortable" where I was. Taking the leap of faith was scary and I didn't feel ready!

A course of events happened where I was literally forced to make a decision. Which involved moving within state or out. I laughed at my guides and told them "OK!! I GET IT!" Took that leap.

I have never been happier that I listened. They knew what was best for me, I was afraid! I really wished I would have moved years SOONER! :)
Old 03-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Experiencer

Thanks all! I'm feeling a bit more clear on things now. I can't afford to let fear hold me back and I took a baby step in a new direction. now just working on the best way to go on from here.