Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-12-2018, 09:45 AM
Guide
Good morning, Mr G

The energies feel very intense at the moment and I have been experiencing some weird ascension symptoms, I feel sometimes as though I have the symptoms of a cold and then it just goes and a strange metallic taste (I've googled both and both come up many times).

Quote:
This came from you telling me about how your Spirituality had become a little 'becalmed'. Really it was about giving yourself a break Spiritually and remembering that there were other aspects of your Life that also needed attention at that time. I wasn't criticising the fact that you have all this knowledge on the end of a mouse, what I was trying to point out was that You could have been heading for a Spiritual crash-and-burn, and often they're not pretty. You're quite the polarised energy person so a high energy period of Spirituality needs an equal measure of downtime.

Sorry about that; I am accustomed to people disagreeing with my views and things I do, basically a minority of one is my home! One of the reasons I keep myself to myself, because usually unless I care for someone or about my relationship I can’t be **sed to explain myself. (I think there maybe a vague compliment for you in there somewhere). I have to say this is where Matt’s teachings have helped in letting things be.

But yes, looking back it gave me some time away from things spiritual. I think the phobia resulting in me working from home has been something similar; I’ve taken to it like a duck to water and am so much more productive

Quote:
It means many things to many people, but the irony is that if you aren't that interested in being enlightened you already are enlightened.

Thank you.

Quote:
The more we're different the more we're the same. Mrs G says I;m so laid back I'm horizontal and this comes across in my Spirituality too. But then I guess our definitions of Spirituality are different.

"The temple of the most high begins with the body which houses our life, the essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans, which was suppose to help people grow spiritually. Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High of Creation. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe, and each other…”
Haile Selassie

Blimey, Mr G, you’re not going to start quoting the ‘R’ word at me?!

Quote:
While Matt's teachings have been important they haven't had the importance that you've placed on your relationship with him. I can understands where you're coming from and I can understand where I;m coming from and understand the dichotomy between you and me. Matt's teachings came at a time when I really needed them and in many ways I could have written close to everything you've said here. The only real difference is in the relationship with the material but for me that brings its own understanding. To me, Matt has never been a tutor or a mentor, he's been more of a compatriot. THE first video of Matt's was about the First Wave of Ascension, I was never a fan of this Ascension malarkey but something inside almost compelled me to watch it. And I was glad I did because he was telling me what I was going through and it came at a time when I was about ready to lose it, quite frankly. What I get from the vids is that they seem to be a confirmation that I'm headed in the right general direction. At the same time i feel as if I have a job to do and I need to be a certain person at a certain level to do what I need to do, and becoming too engrossed with the teachings is going to take something away from that task. At the same time though, it's nice to know that I'm resonating at that level of consciousness. I can relax.

Without the teachings there would be no relationship and without the relationship there would be no teachings.

I wouldn’t look on him as a tutor/mentor, nor a compatriot, in fact it’s only as you say that, it’s occurred to me I’ve never really considered how I view the relationship. The word ‘friend’ springs to mind which isn’t a million miles from compatriot.

I must admit when I first heard about the first wave of ascension I more or less dismissed it as I had not got a clue what that was about. But now, not only do I understand it, I also think I am part of that first wave. All the descriptions he has given about the characteristics and feelings, profile, fit me and for once I don’t feel that kneejerk ‘don’t label me’ response!

Also I have seen several other spiritual videos, articles about ascension etc. I have heard Dolores Cannon refer to the three waves of volunteers. I thought it was a Matt specific thing but it is not. You may be interested to know that in his new video “we belong to the light” he talks about the second and third waves and describes them with clear descriptions of each and it confirmed to me again, that I’m part of the first wave. My ears were fully alert when he was talking about this as I find it so interesting and also can see clearly the second and third waves in humanity. All this is going to be happening in the next two years, although it’s happening now.

And yes, like you, much of confirms I’m in the right space. Because I’ve always done my own thing spiritually, I never engaged with any spiritual practices and much of what he teaches is disengaging from those old teachings, so I’m ahead of the game there, courtesey of being a bit of a rebel! My learning is in the parts about not blaming / judging /criticising myself but being kind, loving, patient with myself and getting out of moments of victimhood ego.

And I know I’m going at it full throttle but that is my style when I’m enthusiastic about something! And something isn’t going to keep that level of enthusiasm for over a year if there’s nothing there.

This is like a foundation on which to make sense of my past, some aspects of it anyway, give me a bigger yet still spiritual picture and give me a blueprint for the future and let it merge /blend with me and see where it takes me – and that has to be a better way to approach life than the prospect of beginning another journal with ‘same *** different year!”

Quote:
The Police said I was speeding. Oops, wrong Police. Still, of we are Spirits in the material world does that mean Spirituality has lost its meaning?

No, not at all. Because a great deal Of the planet does not give one iota about Spiritual things! I think you can see this clearly In the people around you, people who might consider spiritual things ‘one day’. There is a man at work who frequently says when you're dead you're 6 foot under and that's your lot! See now years ago I may have tried to talk to him about my experiences to get him to consider a different view. But I don't do that now because it is exhausting for me and even without Matt’s teachings I think there are some people who maybe do not need to have a spiritual contemplation in this life. That does not make them wrong or bad, just right for them in this lifetime. And I am far more accepting of that now than I was a few years ago and that is largely in part due to Matt’s teachings.

I also think that spiritualism, true spiritualism, is about gaining evidence that life continues after we leave our physical bodies, and that is being beamed into people's homes via the likes of programmes by Colin Fry, John Edward, Tyler Henry and Tony Stockwell. People watch these and then consider what a sitting would be like and take it further. Also things like crystal healing and dowsing, reiki etc are far more openly talked about. I think this is opening more people up to the possibility of life after we pass.

Quote:
Sometimes labels help us understand more about whatever we're labelling, and sometimes it's not so much a label as a 'pointer' to something else. Basically Gnosis is knowing without knowing how you know, which is what you're doing there.

Ah, I didn’t know that, didn’t realise that is what is was called

Quote:
Having a dodgy hip is a blessing right now because it's slowing me down and being honest, this lump inside me is having an effect I'd rather not admit to. The dodgy hip is acting like a brake, so that's perhaps a good thing.

Anything I can help with? Do you mean an emotional / mental effect, how you’re feeling about it all, or do you mean it’s producing some new / additional symptoms? You’re human as well, so it wouldn’t be the fullest experience if you didn’t have any emotional /mental / physical reaction. Be gentle with yourself and allow yourself to feel whatever you are feeling.

You can never predict how something is going to affect you, even if it seems the most unlikely reaction. For instance, last Sunday afternoon, whilst I was still recovering from exposure to the phobia, I had an afternoon of what I can only describe as OCD like behaviour, when suddenly I was noticing every CD that was out of line, speaker cables catching my eye, I had this need to clear away things left out on the worktop, everything had to be cleaned and put away. But I was allowing and kind to myself whilst it played itself out, part of me was getting on with sitting down checking if the cable needed to be moved by another centimetre, whilst the other half was observing with affectionate amusement. It served whatever purpose it needed to and hasn’t been repeated.

Quote:
I don't know if talking this through from a Spiritual perspective is going to be of any use to you, if so then by all means vent your spleen. If you'd rather not that's OK too.

Just right now my head feels as though it's a snow globe that someone's shaken the hell out of it and laid it down. There's this morass of spazz flying around inside my noggin and the craziest part is that I'm OK with it. I've also gone very cold and shivery, and there's a strange energy flying around

Thank you. I’m not sure how to view it from a spiritual point. As I understand it, based on what I’ve been told it’s from a past life, a specific set of circumstances in this life, aspects of which were similar to the past life death, should not have happened in this life but it was strong enough to break through into this life and has been here ever since. If I am believing that ‘everything is here to help me’, then I can’t pick and choose what I apply that belief to. So I don’t know how abject fear is supposed to help me but again, maybe one of those things that I don’t see the full picture until I cross over.

Cold and shivery can be a sign of shock.

Talking of strange energy flying around, I had the oddest experience last week. I was in the supermarket and was feeling really quite uplifted and good as I did my shopping. I thought I had better get some ibuprofen as I was running low and it is heading into winter time. I rarely take the stuff but this time of year does not seem a good time to be without it. As I stood in the pharmacy department , there was no one around. I looked on the shelves for the painkillers and found them and as I walked away my energy just dropped instantly and I felt quite unwell. It was so sudden. I carried on shopping thinking that it would probably lift and it did. And my thinking is that I must have been picking up the energy from people who had been unwell looking for medication. There is a shop in Glastonbury I can’t go in as it makes me feel light-headed and not right. I guess that is part of being an empath.

Quote:
Yes you are the Light, in more ways than you realise right now. The Universe is reflecting back at you and putting all this in place for you.

Oooh, that’s kind of cryptic, would you be able to say more?

Quote:
I always had a passion for things that were outside of the mainstream, especially music and New Musik fitted that bill nicely at the time. At the time I wasn't really an album-buyer, probably a reflection of my nomadic lifestyle and feeling very unsettled with myself. There were a few fits and starts along the way but it's only been since Mrs G really came into my Life that it's really taken off again. I have all kinds of nonsense and I'm not too ashamed to admit one of the CDs is of Gregorian chants. Music seems to be something else we can resonate with on a different level and our tastes in music can tell their own stories too

Nothing wrong with Gregorian chant; I had a CD of that and found it very grounding and very soothing.

You may like this, this is about as different as it gets. It’s by Terry Oldfield (brother of Mike) and called Eyes of the Goddess. It’s taken an age to find it on Youtube. Best listened to on headphones and has a very slow build up but I was hooked when I heard the voices that start about 3.20 mins in. I consider this a real treat. See what you think. Best with headphones though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChfIiskNqaE

Patrycia

Last edited by Patrycia-Rose : 16-12-2018 at 02:53 PM.
Old 17-12-2018, 11:35 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Good morning, Mr G

The energies feel very intense at the moment and I have been experiencing some weird ascension symptoms, I feel sometimes as though I have the symptoms of a cold and then it just goes and a strange metallic taste (I've googled both and both come up many times).
Mine were happening in the summer and I was a little confused, because it takes the worst of winter to make me even sniffle. And it tasted like I was chewing aluminium, at the time I had this notion that I actually had been. At the times tough, I was going through all kinds of time dilations.

Quote:
Sorry about that; I am accustomed to people disagreeing with my views and things I do, basically a minority of one is my home! One of the reasons I keep myself to myself, because usually unless I care for someone or about my relationship I can’t be **sed to explain myself. (I think there maybe a vague compliment for you in there somewhere). I have to say this is where Matt’s teachings have helped in letting things be.

But yes, looking back it gave me some time away from things spiritual. I think the phobia resulting in me working from home has been something similar; I’ve taken to it like a duck to water and am so much more productive
No worries. You were maybe feeling a little vulnerable at the time because of what you'd been going through. Sometimes the aftermath finds us feeling as though we've had a good kicking or we're not the person we'd always been - that's the most disconcerting of all. The phrase "As Above, So Below" often has more relevance than we think and your suddenly becoming comfortable with working from home could be a sign of how much the Spiritual changes have filtered down.

Quote:
Thank you.
You're very welcome. There are a number of ways you can look at this and they all lead to the same place. You are where you need top be, doing what you need to be doing. And you're going to get to where you're going either despite of or because of yourself.

[quote=Patrycia-Rose]Blimey, Mr G, you’re not going to start quoting the ‘R’ word at me?! [/quote[I don't swear. Much, anyway. Personally I think the distinction between the R and Spirituality is an important one, especially in the light of Haile Selassie's definitions. For me it turns everything around.

Quote:
Without the teachings there would be no relationship and without the relationship there would be no teachings.

I wouldn’t look on him as a tutor/mentor, nor a compatriot, in fact it’s only as you say that, it’s occurred to me I’ve never really considered how I view the relationship. The word ‘friend’ springs to mind which isn’t a million miles from compatriot.

I must admit when I first heard about the first wave of ascension I more or less dismissed it as I had not got a clue what that was about. But now, not only do I understand it, I also think I am part of that first wave. All the descriptions he has given about the characteristics and feelings, profile, fit me and for once I don’t feel that kneejerk ‘don’t label me’ response!

Also I have seen several other spiritual videos, articles about ascension etc. I have heard Dolores Cannon refer to the three waves of volunteers. I thought it was a Matt specific thing but it is not. You may be interested to know that in his new video “we are the light” he talks about the second and third waves and describes them with clear descriptions of each and it confirmed to me again, that I’m part of the first wave. My ears were fully alert when he was talking about this as I find it so interesting and also can see clearly the second and third waves in humanity. All this is going to be happening in the next two years, although it’s happening now.

And yes, like you, much of confirms I’m in the right space. Because I’ve always done my own thing spiritually, I never engaged with any spiritual practices and much of what he teaches is disengaging from those old teachings, so I’m ahead of the game there, courtesey of being a bit of a rebel! My learning is in the parts about not blaming / judging /criticising myself but being kind, loving, patient with myself and getting out of moments of victimhood ego.

And I know I’m going at it full throttle but that is my style when I’m enthusiastic about something! And something isn’t going to keep that level of enthusiasm for over a year if there’s nothing there.

This is like a foundation on which to make sense of my past, some aspects of it anyway, give me a bigger yet still spiritual picture and give me a blueprint for the future and let it merge /blend with me and see where it takes me – and that has to be a better way to approach life than the prospect of beginning another journal with ‘same *** different year!”
Tesla said that if you want to understand the Universe think energy, vibration and frequency. Knowledge plays a part in all of this too because it gives you a comparison if you like, and sometimes 'pointers' but the reason this information is coming into your reality at all is because of your vibrations, they are in harmony with Matt's teachings. There's a harmonious alignment with you and the Universe that's probably closer than it's ever been.

That also happens with the rest of us, so those real Spiritual highs are countered by the lows of 'real Life' as you found out - 'becalmed'. Spirituality is the peak, becalmed is the trough.

I'm very much an energy person and often I feel 'undercurrents', and there are a few happening here. This one's different though, it's got a very different feel to it than anything else I've experienced so far. I think Matt's timeframe is more of a guide or when the critical mass is happening, but sometimes it takes a little time to ramp things up.

This is going to sound big-headed but Matt wasn't telling me a lot I didn't already know, but it was nice to be filled in with some of the details and, like you, confirmation of being in the right space is pretty cool. Just be as gentle with yourself when you hit a trough and remember that although it's not what you might wish for, it's what you need. I've seen a lot of this 'You are the Light' stuff but this is the first time I've come even close to feeling like it.

Everything that you've gone through on your Life has led you to where you are now. Nothing happens TO you, everything happens BECAUSE of you and if you took out perhaps a small chunk of your experiences, there would be no Matt. "We are the Light" "Yeah well, wotevvaaaa!!" Once you start looking at your Life from that perspective so much changes. There's no more victim-hood and everything is here to help you. Blame and judgement fall away and becomes friends and reasons to Love yourself - and when you do that it's easier to Love others too. And yes, it also makes sense of your past, if you allow it to. If you donm't know where you're coming from you don't know where you're going.

Quote:
No, not at all. Because a great deal Of the planet does not give one iota about Spiritual things! I think you can see this clearly In the people around you, people who might consider spiritual things ‘one day’. There is a man at work who frequently says when you're dead you're 6 foot under and that's your lot! See now years ago I may have tried to talk to him about my experiences to get him to consider a different view. But I don't do that now because it is exhausting for me and even without Matt’s teachings I think there are some people who maybe do not need to have a spiritual contemplation in this life. That does not make them wrong or bad, just right for them in this lifetime. And I am far more accepting of that now than I was a few years ago and that is largely in part due to Matt’s teachings.

I also think that spiritualism, true spiritualism, is about gaining evidence that life continues after we leave our physical bodies, and that is being beamed into people's homes via the likes of programmes by Colin Fry, John Edward, Tyler Henry and Tony Stockwell. People watch these and then consider what a sitting would be like and take it further. Also things like crystal healing and dowsing, reiki etc are far more openly talked about. I think this is opening more people up to the possibility of life after we pass.
Your reality is defined by your perceptions, your perceptions are defined by your beliefs and your beliefs are defined by your definitions. When you define what is Spiritual by extension you also define what is not Spiritual. What you do is you end up building yourself fences that only keep you in.

We came here to learn the lessons, phrases of that ilk. What does that tell you? For Spirit, looking at your own mortality in the face is quite an experience, especially if there's nothing but an oblivion that the mind can't fathom. And it's OK to believe anything you like but when you're actually faced with it.... So-called non-Spiritual people can find so much peace in their last moments that you wonder if Spirituality is everything it's cracked up to be.

There is nothing that isn't Spirit.

Quote:
Ah, I didn’t know that, didn’t realise that is what is was called
Did you also know you have Gnosis? Everybody has.

Quote:
Anything I can help with? Do you mean an emotional / mental effect, how you’re feeling about it all, or do you mean it’s producing some new / additional symptoms? You’re human as well, so it wouldn’t be the fullest experience if you didn’t have any emotional /mental / physical reaction. Be gentle with yourself and allow yourself to feel whatever you are feeling.

You can never predict how something is going to affect you, even if it seems the most unlikely reaction. For instance, last Sunday afternoon, whilst I was still recovering from exposure to the phobia, I had an afternoon of what I can only describe as OCD like behaviour, when suddenly I was noticing every CD that was out of line, speaker cables catching my eye, I had this need to clear away things left out on the worktop, everything had to be cleaned and put away. But I was allowing and kind to myself whilst it played itself out, part of me was getting on with sitting down checking if the cable needed to be moved by another centimetre, whilst the other half was observing with affectionate amusement. It served whatever purpose it needed to and hasn’t been repeated.
Thanks for the offer of help but at the moment I'm just processing everything. I've also had a job offer out of the blue and I'm milling it over in my head. It's for driving one of those buses that ferry the old people around and while that may not sound too glamorous, being honest I don't give a toss. My Soul feels tired.

I tend to take things as they come, a long time ago I decided that whatever I felt at any time was OK so I've done that ever since. I just allow myself to feel and not worry about this be positive nonsense.

The mind can play tricks on us and skew reality so much most wouldn't believe, they're often survival techniques that are embedded so deeply in our psyche that we've long forgotten about them - until we suffer enough trauma. There's a part of ourselves that can 'detach' perceptually so that it seems as though we're a third-party observer to what's going on around us - or to our own actions. That very much sounds like a glimpse of what's been happening to me since I was a child, when my personality was fractured. I've often wondered if we make a consciousness shift to the level of being our Higher Self, whether it's the mind playing survival tricks or perhaps a bit of both.

Quote:
Thank you. I’m not sure how to view it from a spiritual point. As I understand it, based on what I’ve been told it’s from a past life, a specific set of circumstances in this life, aspects of which were similar to the past life death, should not have happened in this life but it was strong enough to break through into this life and has been here ever since. If I am believing that ‘everything is here to help me’, then I can’t pick and choose what I apply that belief to. So I don’t know how abject fear is supposed to help me but again, maybe one of those things that I don’t see the full picture until I cross over.

Cold and shivery can be a sign of shock.

Talking of strange energy flying around, I had the oddest experience last week. I was in the supermarket and was feeling really quite uplifted and good as I did my shopping. I thought I had better get some ibuprofen as I was running low and it is heading into winter time. I rarely take the stuff but this time of year does not seem a good time to be without it. As I stood in the pharmacy department , there was no one around. I looked on the shelves for the painkillers and found them and as I walked away my energy just dropped instantly and I felt quite unwell. It was so sudden. I carried on shopping thinking that it would probably lift and it did. And my thinking is that I must have been picking up the energy from people who had been unwell looking for medication. There is a shop in Glastonbury I can’t go in as it makes me feel light-headed and not right. I guess that is part of being an empath.
You're very welcome.

To be honest I;m not a huge fan of 'should have'/'shouldn't have' because that often just serves to confuse the reality that it's happened just the same, so 'shoudn't have' can sometimes lessen the ability to deal with it effectively.

Past Lives are tricky, one of the problems being the model and belief frameworks they're based on. Some have said that in each Life a different aspect of the monad incarnates, and each aspect only incarnates once. The mainstream model is that we are individual Souls/Spirits and we go through a series of Lives, one after the other. The only problem with both of these models is that there is not time, therefore there is no linearity of one Life after the other. When you take time into account it gets silly, and it's been said that there are no Past Lives, only parallel ones - all of time is happening all of the time.

Anything that comes through from one Life to another usually has a reason for being there. It's also possible that according to Lobsang Rampa's model (there's the Overself/Oneself and us incarnations on the end of the tentacles) that there can be a short-circuit between incarnations, and sometimes the Overself can instigate those deliberately. Sometimes our experiences/understandings in this Life can help other incarnations. Given that you're high energy anyway and that fear is one of the strongest and most primal of emotions, it's not hard to think that an emotional short-circuit has happened between incarnations. When you take linear time out of the equation it makes sense. The abject fear may not help Patrycia you, but how you deal with it may help another incarnation of you. If it's any help, think of quantum entanglement because really, it's certainly within the bounds of possibility here.

Cold and shivery is a sign that I have company.

People can leave energetic imprints on places, and sometimes they're very localised - like in different aisles of supermarkets so it's possible that you being an empath is sensing those energies. Similarly with your Glastonbury shop. People also have energetic currents too. Here's a little bit of fun if you find someone who's up for a bit of craziness. Ask someone to hold their hand out flat, then you hover yours just above it. You may have to vary your hand a little, and what you feel might differ. Hover your hand bout two inches or so above theirs, but keep your palm directly above. What you should feel is a slight sensation, and it can vary. One is feeling as though someone is gently blowing across your palm, the other is your palm warming up or feeling as though there's static electricity between you. Sometimes the sensation happens in the shoulder, and it can feel as though your shoulder is full of worms.

Quote:
Oooh, that’s kind of cryptic, would you be able to say more?
Sometimes labels help us to understand who and what we are - like Gnosis. Gnosis isn't a label, it's something that you have - like empathy. And as we talked about earlier, being an Old Soul. The term 'Old Soul' tends to attract bad press but that's only because the younger Souls really don't understand. So, you are an Old Soul and having Gnosis and empathy pretty much comes with the territory. As does being more in touch with Spirit Guides, Higher Self and not you're stepping out of yourself a little - as in you observing yourself. Also as in......

Quote:
And yes, like you, much of confirms I’m in the right space. Because I’ve always done my own thing spiritually, I never engaged with any spiritual practices and much of what he teaches is disengaging from those old teachings, so I’m ahead of the game there, courtesey of being a bit of a rebel!
So let me ask you something. Is Matt teaching you or is he awakening what has always been there all along?

Quote:
Nothing wrong with Gregorian chant; I had a CD of that and found it very grounding and very soothing.

You may like this, this is about as different as it gets. It’s by Terry Oldfield (brother of Mike) and called Eyes of the Goddess. It’s taken an age to find it on Youtube. Best listened to on headphones and has a very slow build up but I was hooked when I heard the voices that start about 3.20 mins in. I consider this a real treat. See what you think. Best with headphones though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChfIiskNqaE

Patrycia
I remember buying the Gregorian chants CD when I was out shopping in Peterhead, which is about 20 miles away. I had a Saab 900 at the time. On the way back I started playing it and began losing time and decided it was a bad time to be playing it.

This Terry Oldfield track is a bit weird. I seem to remember some mention of Mike having a brother but that he wasn't all that famous. Listening to it feels as though I'm standing in a church in Peru, not just with the Pan pipes but also with the vocals too. I wonder how that would sound whilst standing in Machu Pichu. Definitely a treat though, thank you.
Old 23-12-2018, 08:44 AM
Guide
Hi Mr G,

What an absolute manic week at work with some high profile meetings and conferences in between Christmas meals and me getting back to working in the office as opposed to home. I’ve settled back in very quickly and my nervous system is a lot calmer, so I can now deal with the phobic situation.

But the last few days, yesterday in particular, I have this feeling which is so hard to describe that the only way I can describe it is an absence of feeling. And yesterday, I sat in front of the tv for most of the day sleeping on and off. Now that is Not like me in any way.

Quote:
]Mine were happening in the summer and I was a little confused, because it takes the worst of winter to make me even sniffle. And it tasted like I was chewing aluminium, at the time I had this notion that I actually had been. At the times tough, I was going through all kinds of time dilations.

That’s exactly what it was like; it took several days of thinking what’s going on? I’m becoming more and more accustomed to experiencing something and googling it along with ascension and so far, every odd symptom I’ve had, is connected with ascension. My guides gave me the message some weeks ago that I was in the tail end of ascension and it seems to be going out with a bang as in addition to the metallic taste (which thankfully has gone now), I’ve had loss of hair, which also has thankfully stopped, itching skin, joint aches, muscles aches, tooth ache, chronic back pain for one day and probably a few I’ve forgotten. But emotionally I’m far more stable. The only thing I’ve had is this overwhelming emotion when I start to cry, like it’s the end of the world, it lasts about 10 seconds and then it’s gone and I’m left thinking ‘what was all that about?’ Apparently, from what I have read, from several sources, this is about the light entering the physical body and developing the crystalline body. I do think ascension is quite tough on the physical body; I’m hoping mine can integrate it all OK.

Quote:
No worries. You were maybe feeling a little vulnerable at the time because of what you'd been going through. Sometimes the aftermath finds us feeling as though we've had a good kicking or we're not the person we'd always been - that's the most disconcerting of all. The phrase "As Above, So Below" often has more relevance than we think and your suddenly becoming comfortable with working from home could be a sign of how much the Spiritual changes have filtered down.

It all feels so intense, the good stuff, the bad stuff and everything in-between. I was pleased how well I was working at home, but also that I began to actually miss the people. That for me, is a first! I was glad to get back to a first full day at the office, and as I felt so much calmer and relaxed, with a little ‘ come on Patrycia, you can do this’ I was able to handle the phobic situation. I went home the first day feeling like I’d won the lottery and very chuffed with myself. Even more, as I hadn’t been in the office for a couple of weeks, I had people coming up to me and saying ‘where were you’ and that they’d missed me. And my manager’s support was invaluable as I was able to go at my own pace. It was all a bit of a revelation. Such a contrast to the couple of years or stress in 2013 when I was battling this alone – that’s why it took so long to recover.

Quote:
Personally I think the distinction between the R and Spirituality is an important one, especially in the light of Haile Selassie's definitions. For me it turns everything around.

I had to go back and read it, as first time round, I just saw the ‘R’ word and that closed me down. But yes I agree completely with what he says. I always have done!

Quote:
Tesla said that if you want to understand the Universe think energy, vibration and frequency. Knowledge plays a part in all of this too because it gives you a comparison if you like, and sometimes 'pointers'but the reason this information is coming into your reality at all is because of your vibrations, they are in harmony with Matt's teachings. There's a harmonious alignment with you and the Universe that's probably closer than it's ever been.

Yes, and I really Feeel it too.

I saw someone, can’t remember who it was but I picked something on a youtube vid (from all of the 20 seconds I watched it) and he said one of the experiences we’re here to have is Contrast. Now I’ve been experiencing a lot of this lately; a good case in point is the phobia exposure and all the support I’ve had from people at work and how that’s enabled me to have a completely different experience, the contrast.

So more contrast, from an observational point, is my friend who I tried to introduce Matt to. She’s watched one video and although liked it, she’s just not taken to his teachings in the way that I have. I’m fine with this, as she likes to listen to me talk about it – and in fact I repeated one of his humorous takes on something – and she was laughing. But for me, it’s recently demonstrated again the contrast, particularly that she’s very like me in regularly going to mediums etc but doesn’t, at the moment, seem to be able to consider that there is a different way of being, one that would free her of the self reproach, self criticism etc. That contrast interests me.

Quote:
This is going to sound big-headed but Matt wasn't telling me a lot I didn't already know, but it was nice to be filled in with some of the details and, like you, confirmation of being in the right space is pretty cool. Just be as gentle with yourself when you hit a trough and remember that although it's not what you might wish for, it's what you need. I've seen a lot of this 'You are the Light' stuff but this is the first time I've come even close to feeling like it.

Absolutely, I’ve done this these last few weeks. Instead of feeling a failure, ridiculous for having this severe phobia and that everyone’s judging me (including myself), I’ve actually really regarded myself as that five year old who’s traumatised, treated her with much love, support and kindness. And really the universe, in the shape of the people around me at work, have reflected that back to me. Really, it’s quite humbling and brings a tear to my eye.

Quote:
There's no more victim-hood and everything is here to help you. Blame and judgement fall away and becomes friends and reasons to Love yourself - and when you do that it's easier to Love others too. And yes, it also makes sense of your past, if you allow it to. If you donm't know where you're coming from you don't know where you're going.

That’s absolutely it. There is still the occasion when I fall into victimhood but it is far less frequent, and I’m there with loving that part, thanking it for reminding me, thanking it for being there and that I’m listening to it. That gently assures it and all is well. And yes, when you recognise your light, it’s easy to see the light in others.

Quote:
Thanks for the offer of help but at the moment I'm just processing everything. I've also had a job offer out of the blue and I'm milling it over in my head. It's for driving one of those buses that ferry the old people around and while that may not sound too glamorous, being honest I don't give a toss. My Soul feels tired.

Curious that a job offer arrives at this time?

Quote:
I tend to take things as they come, a long time ago I decided that whatever I felt at any time was OK so I've done that ever since. I just allow myself to feel and not worry about this be positive nonsense.

That’s my way too – now – another opportunity to cultivate some kindness and gentleness and understanding of myself. Matt has a way of approaching this, in not questioning what have I done wrong – but ‘what do I need right now?” Just beautiful.

Quote:
To be honest I;m not a huge fan of 'should have'/'shouldn't have' because that often just serves to confuse the reality that it's happened just the same, so 'shoudn't have' can sometimes lessen the ability to deal with it effectively.

I had re-visited the info I was given at the time by the medium. As I was typing the words, that ‘shouldn’t have’ filtered into my mind because it doesn’t fit with the new heart centred perspective. It did happen – because it should have happened. I’m wondering with past / future life perspective, that I’ve brought it into this life to experience that level of fear, maybe there is no further purpose, other than to experience it. Maybe this recent contrast, there is some healing to come from that. I’ve been shown a level of support I’ve never had.

And just recently, I’ve been thinking a lot, there was a situation when I was about 10 and we’d moved into a new house and the phobic situation was there and horrible it was too, that how come my parents’ didn’t try to change things? If I were a parent and my child was demonstrating some of the ‘coping’ behaviours that I was, I went through this scenario in my head what I would have done as a parent to change the situation. It could have been done quite easily with a little insight from my parents. But I don’t want to get into blaming them, at all, as maybe they didn’t realise it was as bad as it was or that I’d grow out of it – but also this recent experience, I couldn’t have been more supported. Loads of contrast. And yes, maybe something similar happens in a future lifetime, and it won’t impact as badly or at all. Plenty of possibilities.

Quote:
Cold and shivery is a sign that I have company.

Flashing blue lights in my peripheral vision is mine!

Quote:
Here's a little bit of fun if you find someone who's up for a bit of craziness. Ask someone to hold their hand out flat, then you hover yours just above it. You may have to vary your hand a little, and what you feel might differ. Hover your hand bout two inches or so above theirs, but keep your palm directly above. What you should feel is a slight sensation, and it can vary. One is feeling as though someone is gently blowing across your palm, the other is your palm warming up or feeling as though there's static electricity between you. Sometimes the sensation happens in the shoulder, and it can feel as though your shoulder is full of worms.

An interesting experiment, I would only feel comfortable in trying that with my friend.

Quote:
So let me ask you something. Is Matt teaching you or is he awakening what has always been there all along?

That’s a very interesting question. I would say that he is awakening something that has always been there and dormant - at least that's what it feels like - but teaching, showing, explaining how and why. I have a very specific way of learning and it is that I need the detail. This is where I failed at school, the teachers would say ‘ you do it this way’ and I would say ‘why, who says so? Give me the detail, it’s all in the detail.

So Matt explains, with detail, real examples – so he is explaining things in the very specific way I need. In fact it makes me smile when he says ‘let me give you a few examples’.

I’ve known for a long time that when I feel very emotional at something, the truth’s in there somewhere. When I first started listening to his videos, I spent quite a lot of time crying at things he said because I was waking up out of self criticism, lack of self worth, judgement against myself. I was hearing truth and responding to it.

He talks a lot about the light but I was wondering what do you think is the difference between integrating the light, embodying the light and anchoring the light? I carried out a little experiment and dowsed on a scale of 1 to 10 where I was with each and got a different score for each, so there has to be a difference?

Quote:
This Terry Oldfield track is a bit weird. I seem to remember some mention of Mike having a brother but that he wasn't all that famous. Listening to it feels as though I'm standing in a church in Peru, not just with the Pan pipes but also with the vocals too. I wonder how that would sound whilst standing in Machu Pichu. Definitely a treat though, thank you

I’m glad you liked it, it’s one of my favourites. Here’s another favourite of mine by Anugama. I play this every Saturday afternoon. You need to listen through headphones to get the depth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCEAAM9J7jI

Wishing you a restful Christmas with your family.

Patrycia
Old 27-12-2018, 10:37 AM
Greenslade

Hi Patrycia

I'm not ignoring you but recent events have taken over slightly and finding the time for a meaningful reply is in short supply right now. No doubt you're deeply embroiled in your study quest, so I wish you well and hopefully you'll find what you're looking for.

Safe Journey, Patrycia
Old 27-12-2018, 06:26 PM
Guide
Hi Mr G,

I understand, no worries. I hope everything works out OK for you.

All the best to you.

Patrycia
Old 29-12-2018, 03:14 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hi Mr G,

What an absolute manic week at work with some high profile meetings and conferences in between Christmas meals and me getting back to working in the office as opposed to home. I’ve settled back in very quickly and my nervous system is a lot calmer, so I can now deal with the phobic situation.

But the last few days, yesterday in particular, I have this feeling which is so hard to describe that the only way I can describe it is an absence of feeling. And yesterday, I sat in front of the tv for most of the day sleeping on and off. Now that is Not like me in any way.
Hi Patrycia

There's still some cave person in all of us, if we'd care to recognise it. At this time of year we're predisposed to slowing down inside at least, even if we're so caught up with the hurly-burly of it all. While people rush around they want so much to just slow down.

Walking in two worlds. While everything around you is seemingly chaotic you walk with calmness, grace and dignity as though you're detached from their energy systems and you travel to the beat of your own drum. It's as though they're moving to the tide that they can't really control, but you create your own inside, and everything is observed from that perspective.

I guess the caveman's brain would slow down this time of year. Mine does.

Quote:
That’s exactly what it was like; it took several days of thinking what’s going on? I’m becoming more and more accustomed to experiencing something and googling it along with ascension and so far, every odd symptom I’ve had, is connected with ascension. My guides gave me the message some weeks ago that I was in the tail end of ascension and it seems to be going out with a bang as in addition to the metallic taste (which thankfully has gone now), I’ve had loss of hair, which also has thankfully stopped, itching skin, joint aches, muscles aches, tooth ache, chronic back pain for one day and probably a few I’ve forgotten. But emotionally I’m far more stable. The only thing I’ve had is this overwhelming emotion when I start to cry, like it’s the end of the world, it lasts about 10 seconds and then it’s gone and I’m left thinking ‘what was all that about?’ Apparently, from what I have read, from several sources, this is about the light entering the physical body and developing the crystalline body. I do think ascension is quite tough on the physical body; I’m hoping mine can integrate it all OK.
When I first heard of all this ascension stuff it was a little bit exciting, admittedly. To the ego I suppose it meant that there was an evolving and growing going on, often despite what so many people had defined Spiritual development as. Then one day the question came crashing into my head - "Why would I get excited at puberty? It's just a natural process." Now that's just what ascension is, it's a natural part of growing up for some at least.

The thing is that there's a link between your energetic framework and your consciousness that few seem to realise, and there's a causality loop going on. While matter is emergent of consciousness (AKA the Big Bang) consciousness is emergent of matter (AKA us and our experiences). When your energetic vibrations change your whole perspective and how you experience and perceive reality changes, and therefore your consciousness changes. Same old energetic system, same old consciousness. If you want a different consciousness you have to change the energetic system that it's emergent of. Sadly, it means that there's a price to pay physically for Ascension because there are no freebies.

What can make the Ascension symptoms tough on the poor old physical body is polarisation - something you've been very prone to. It's not so much the changes themselves that make the difference physically, it's as much our reactions to them. Remember that your mind also has an effect on your physical/emotional well-being so that has to be taken into the mix as well. But then it works the other way too, because you can think that the effects aren't going to be too tough on you.

Emotions are energy in motion, often they're good indicators that something is happening. The intensity of the emotion is caused by the intensity of the energy, and sometimes the energy has to be vented either because it's too much or that we're finished with it. If it's any consolation I want to bawl my eyes out like a big girl's blouse at the least little thing, it certainly feels like a release - of either the energies or the mentality that it's 'not the done thing' - or both.

Quote:
It all feels so intense, the good stuff, the bad stuff and everything in-between. I was pleased how well I was working at home, but also that I began to actually miss the people. That for me, is a first! I was glad to get back to a first full day at the office, and as I felt so much calmer and relaxed, with a little ‘ come on Patrycia, you can do this’ I was able to handle the phobic situation. I went home the first day feeling like I’d won the lottery and very chuffed with myself. Even more, as I hadn’t been in the office for a couple of weeks, I had people coming up to me and saying ‘where were you’ and that they’d missed me. And my manager’s support was invaluable as I was able to go at my own pace. It was all a bit of a revelation. Such a contrast to the couple of years or stress in 2013 when I was battling this alone – that’s why it took so long to recover.
All good signs that a 'new you' is emergent and working a little bit closer with the Universe around you. Fear is quite a primal energy and often it's a survival mechanism - which is what people don't realise. It's the body's way of keeping itself safe, and if we hadn't learned to fear lions and tigers and bears oh my perhaps we would have been munched out of existence already. Handling the phobia is a pretty good sign that your relationship with yourself is very much changing and that your perspective comes from a higher state of existence.

If people have missed you and your manager is giving you so much support then it means you're in the right place doing the right thing, and it's working for you. If your colleagues missed you then either you're having more of an effect on them than you first thought. Not going to mention habit. Oops. Very much a 'coming together' synchronicity on quite a scale.

Quote:
I had to go back and read it, as first time round, I just saw the ‘R’ word and that closed me down. But yes I agree completely with what he says. I always have done!
I actually find religion interesting, not from a religious perspective but from a psychological one. It seems to be a box that people are quite happy to jump into.

Quote:
Yes, and I really Feeel it too.

I saw someone, can’t remember who it was but I picked something on a youtube vid (from all of the 20 seconds I watched it) and he said one of the experiences we’re here to have is Contrast. Now I’ve been experiencing a lot of this lately; a good case in point is the phobia exposure and all the support I’ve had from people at work and how that’s enabled me to have a completely different experience, the contrast.

So more contrast, from an observational point, is my friend who I tried to introduce Matt to. She’s watched one video and although liked it, she’s just not taken to his teachings in the way that I have. I’m fine with this, as she likes to listen to me talk about it – and in fact I repeated one of his humorous takes on something – and she was laughing. But for me, it’s recently demonstrated again the contrast, particularly that she’s very like me in regularly going to mediums etc but doesn’t, at the moment, seem to be able to consider that there is a different way of being, one that would free her of the self reproach, self criticism etc. That contrast interests me.
The good old pointing finger and not enough heavenly glory. but in this case the finger that's pointing to the heavenly glory.

We've gone into this territory before with the contrast, but i was using Sacred Geometry - which you weren't so keen on as I recall. I also mentioned Triplex Unity, and both of those are a dimension above the contrasts because there is a 'third' coming through. So the phobia exposure is one, the support is the other and the resolution/dealing with it is the third or the result, depending on how you want to see it. The phobia is one dimension and the support is another, while the result gives you the third dimension - call it height if you like. Encompassing those gives you four dimensions of consciousness, which can only mean you're vibrating on the fifth. Similarly with you and Matt's teachings being contrasts and the third level being its impact on your Ascension process.

To me that's quite an interesting contrast with your friend too. I've always believed that regardless of the Paths we walk in this Life and whether or not we have the physical capability to be Spiritual (it's down to genetics as to whether we can get our heads around it or not) there's always 'something inside' regardless that remains Spiritual. Sometimes you have to crack the shell to allow the Light to shine in, sometimes you have to crack the shell to allow the Light to shine out.

Quote:
Absolutely, I’ve done this these last few weeks. Instead of feeling a failure, ridiculous for having this severe phobia and that everyone’s judging me (including myself), I’ve actually really regarded myself as that five year old who’s traumatised, treated her with much love, support and kindness. And really the universe, in the shape of the people around me at work, have reflected that back to me. Really, it’s quite humbling and brings a tear to my eye.
That's been a theme which has been running through a lot of this whole process for me, not just the Child Inside but the child who had his personality fractured. I think the first thought I had along those lines was the image I had of myself - short trousers, skinny little runt with a snotty nose - made me realise how much I Loved that kid, and I found I was Loving myself. When I went for the endoscopy they had me curl up into the foetal position, and one of the nurses said she would be at my head throughout. I took a child-like comfort from that, and felt very much like the child who was putting his healing in the hands of the adults he'd always been wary of.

Quote:
That’s absolutely it. There is still the occasion when I fall into victimhood but it is far less frequent, and I’m there with loving that part, thanking it for reminding me, thanking it for being there and that I’m listening to it. That gently assures it and all is well. And yes, when you recognise your light, it’s easy to see the light in others.
We're all human after all, and if we didn't do the 'human thing' once in a while perhaps we'd lose our frame of reference too easily - and find ourselves up our own backsides. The good news is that it's something that can be applied to other things in our Lives - like traumas for instance. It's when you think "Well, OK, that happened, but that cause had that effect" and that realisation can at least take the edge off at least a little. You also find a little compassion for yourself as well as others - as well as their Light of course.

Quote:
Curious that a job offer arrives at this time?
Just what I was thinking. I'm going to have a chat with my friend to get some more details, then discuss it with Mrs G but she'll be OK with it anyway. But it does seem to be worth a look at least.

Quote:
That’s my way too – now – another opportunity to cultivate some kindness and gentleness and understanding of myself. Matt has a way of approaching this, in not questioning what have I done wrong – but ‘what do I need right now?” Just beautiful.
If you are questioning what you've done wrong, what are you really doing? 'Wrong' is judgement and 'done' is not just past but memory. What you need is what you have, that makes it interesting.

Quote:
I had re-visited the info I was given at the time by the medium. As I was typing the words, that ‘shouldn’t have’ filtered into my mind because it doesn’t fit with the new heart centred perspective. It did happen – because it should have happened. I’m wondering with past / future life perspective, that I’ve brought it into this life to experience that level of fear, maybe there is no further purpose, other than to experience it. Maybe this recent contrast, there is some healing to come from that. I’ve been shown a level of support I’ve never had.

And just recently, I’ve been thinking a lot, there was a situation when I was about 10 and we’d moved into a new house and the phobic situation was there and horrible it was too, that how come my parents’ didn’t try to change things? If I were a parent and my child was demonstrating some of the ‘coping’ behaviours that I was, I went through this scenario in my head what I would have done as a parent to change the situation. It could have been done quite easily with a little insight from my parents. But I don’t want to get into blaming them, at all, as maybe they didn’t realise it was as bad as it was or that I’d grow out of it – but also this recent experience, I couldn’t have been more supported. Loads of contrast. And yes, maybe something similar happens in a future lifetime, and it won’t impact as badly or at all. Plenty of possibilities.
I'm going to take a very different tack on this one, maybe a fresh perspective might change things. Regardless, the only sure thing is that it happened and everything else is speculation. If it's something as throng as this then it's happened for a reason, of that you can be sure. OK then, since you mentioned heart-centred consciousness what would fit in with that?

What does your fear - your fear - tell you?

That situation when you were 10, is there another answer to that? While you said you would have changed the situation as a parent, would you actually have done that at the time? Often seeing it from a perspective of not experiencing it looks very different. The other variable is the child and your relationship, because the relationship you might have had with a son/daughter might have been more different to anything you can imagine. On top of that, your parents may have realised that if they had tried to make changes, they might had just been stoking the flames.

Perhaps there are no answers and perhaps no answer is the answer. Sometimes it's OK just to explore, because sometimes when you're poking around in the undergrowth with a stick the answer can jump up and bite you on the backside.

But then, what is the question? If there is no time then what of Past/Future Lives? And if it's not your Life then is it still you that's experiencing it? Or have you been given an insight as to how your Higher Self might experience your existence? That's a real doozy to explore.

Quote:
Flashing blue lights in my peripheral vision is mine!
I still get them but it's more of a 'symptom' that my consciousness has shifted.

Quote:
An interesting experiment, I would only feel comfortable in trying that with my friend.
The one that can't come to grips with Spirituality you mean? Trying it with her would be something moire tangible to tell her there's more than meets the eye. It's a fun thing to do, but it has interesting undertones.

Quote:
That’s a very interesting question. I would say that he is awakening something that has always been there and dormant - at least that's what it feels like - but teaching, showing, explaining how and why. I have a very specific way of learning and it is that I need the detail. This is where I failed at school, the teachers would say ‘ you do it this way’ and I would say ‘why, who says so? Give me the detail, it’s all in the detail.

So Matt explains, with detail, real examples – so he is explaining things in the very specific way I need. In fact it makes me smile when he says ‘let me give you a few examples’.

I’ve known for a long time that when I feel very emotional at something, the truth’s in there somewhere. When I first started listening to his videos, I spent quite a lot of time crying at things he said because I was waking up out of self criticism, lack of self worth, judgement against myself. I was hearing truth and responding to it.

He talks a lot about the light but I was wondering what do you think is the difference between integrating the light, embodying the light and anchoring the light? I carried out a little experiment and dowsed on a scale of 1 to 10 where I was with each and got a different score for each, so there has to be a difference?
If there's one gift I would give anyone - especially you - it's feeling the way I do now after reading this. I'm not going to take any credit but I am going to acknowledge that I'm grateful for having been a part of this something that is so much bigger than myself. There's something very special when you see someone's Light shining through.

A very long time ago someone very wise said to me, "Take what resonates with you as your own Truth, leave the rest behind for it is not yours." That has served me so well and still does in many ways today. Matt is confirmation for me that I'm heading in the right direction. I haven't really responded to any kind of teachings because often they come from people who are too far up their own backsides, and I've always wanted to know what makes me tick Spiritually. Theologies and ideologies hold no interest at all. Matt's more of a compatriot it feels like sometimes, he's not teaching but he's telling things I already know, but from his downloaded knowledge perspective. He has much more detail but I wouldn't remember the half of them anyway because my head leaks, but it certainly feels good to know I'm not a million miles away.

Integrating, embodying and anchoring the light. Well, to use Matt's words of "You are the Light", can you integrate, embody or anchor what you already are? Each one of those three tells you one thing, that you have a relationship with the Light and that it's external, at least initially. But for the sake of discussion... Integrating means that the Light becomes you and you become the Light, you become One with the Light.... Embody means to give it a tangible form, so that in itself tells you something about yourself - that to you it's intangible and external. God-like. Anchoring means to allow it to have its own 'individual' existence and anchor its own source - and again it's external. I guess if you're talking Light then you anchor it so that others can see it.

Quote:
I’m glad you liked it, it’s one of my favourites. Here’s another favourite of mine by Anugama. I play this every Saturday afternoon. You need to listen through headphones to get the depth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCEAAM9J7jI

Wishing you a restful Christmas with your family.

Patrycia
Thank you for that. Still playing catch-up but some serious chill-out music is what I need for the start of the New Year. Start as you mean to go on, eh?

There's a traditional Doric New Year's blessing that I'd like to give you, it's apt metaphorically too. "Lang may your lum reek." The literal translation is "Long may your chimney smoke" and it means that I wish you enough prosperity to be able to buy coal to warm your hearth.
Old 30-12-2018, 12:36 PM
Guide
Hello Mr G

Thanks for your response, it was good to hear from you and know you’re OK.

In a nice little echo of reciprocity, I’m going to need to take a bit of a break. I’ve had a really challenging few months with the phobia, getting back to the office, a car journey in the most awful circumstances over Christmas (a long unfamiliar journey in dark, thick fog, alone), the car developing some problems and just this morning the boiler’s broken down so no heating or hot water and I’m processing from a session of kinesiology yesterday. But in the midst of all this, I’m finding the spirituality in it all, everything is still here to help me and recently Matt did a short video, right on time too, with a lovely statement which I’m using to good effect “no adversity is more powerful than the light within me.”

So I’m going to need to take some time out to sort all this out as well as continuing to work.

Will post again when I get the opportunity to come up for air!

Wishing you all the best in the meantime and for the New Year.

Patrycia
Old 30-12-2018, 03:35 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hello Mr G

Thanks for your response, it was good to hear from you and know you’re OK.

In a nice little echo of reciprocity, I’m going to need to take a bit of a break. I’ve had a really challenging few months with the phobia, getting back to the office, a car journey in the most awful circumstances over Christmas (a long unfamiliar journey in dark, thick fog, alone), the car developing some problems and just this morning the boiler’s broken down so no heating or hot water and I’m processing from a session of kinesiology yesterday. But in the midst of all this, I’m finding the spirituality in it all, everything is still here to help me and recently Matt did a short video, right on time too, with a lovely statement which I’m using to good effect “no adversity is more powerful than the light within me.”

So I’m going to need to take some time out to sort all this out as well as continuing to work.

Will post again when I get the opportunity to come up for air!

Wishing you all the best in the meantime and for the New Year.

Patrycia
Hey there Patrycia

You're very welcome.

Sorry but I couldn't help myself, but I tend to find the whackiest humour in the strangest and often worst of situations. As you said - "a long unfamiliar journey in dark, thick fog, alone." Yep, I guess if you ever needed one of those As Above, So Below-type confirmations that had to me the mother of them all on a couple of levels.

In Jung's allegory of the alchemists and the philospher's stone, he talks about the Prima Materia from which all else is made, and it resides only in the darkness within us if we're brave enough to find it. I guess we're all going to get there after all, either because of or despite ourselves.

Take your time Patrycia, don't break your neck. It'll happen when it's ready. Sometimes we need to spend enough time in the darkness to recognise our own Light and circumstances can conspire to have us do just that. I can't get it out of my mind that it's happening around or just after Solstice time, there's just a weird alignment going on there somehow.

This time last week I was in hospital wired up to a heart monitor in the hospital after coming home from work on Saturday. Long story is that me heartbeat was up at 220 and they couldn't find a pulse, so blue lights into hospital. The plan was to shock my heart to reboot is and bring it back to its natural rhythms. It fleetingly crossed my mind that this was it, in some ways I wanted it to be over but instead of fear it was interest. On the way in I felt sick, then sat up and threw up. The medic was amazed because my heart rate just dropped almost instantly to 110.

Energetically, physically and Spiritually I've been throwing up what doesn't serve me any more.

Anyway. Keep yourself warm though. Just out of curiosity, do you have a high-backed chair that you sit in to read? It's sitting in front of a high window, as you sit on it the window is on your right and the chair is about 45 degrees or so. Just a flash that came into my head.

You take your time and come to terms with yourself and everything that's happening, and give yourself a pat on the back from me.

May the road rise to meet your feet, and heaven will wait.
Old 13-01-2019, 08:09 AM
Guide
Hello Mr G

I’d like to begin by re-affirming my wishes for you for the New Year.

I’ve really had a very intense time since the beginning of December with the phobia, but events seemed to have intensified even more just after Christmas in the journey to Dorset, I won’t ever forget it. I was driving to see my brother, whom I hadn’t seen since our father’s funeral so was keen to catch up with him; a 60 mile journey which I hadn’t done in 6 years. Once I'd got off the main road, I hit fog but I'm OK driving in fog as long as it's not too bad but it got worse and there were a couple of times I thought I was going to have to turn back it was that bad but I carried on as I really wanted to see my brother.

As I was crossing into Dorset, the fog lifted and it was glorious sunshine. Got to the pub and it was good to catch up with my brother. Then it suddenly occurred to me I was going to be going home in the dark. I’m not a fan of driving in the dark, it’s not the driving I don’t like but lights from opposite cars. So I headed off and it was still bright and sunny thinking the fog would have cleared. How wrong was I! At the same place in Dorset – I hit thick fog. I knew where I was and caught up with and followed a large lorry for quite some way.

The fog gradually became thicker and as I was heading into rural Somerset, the cars became fewer. Because I couldn't see signs, I had to rely on memory to know the way and a couple of roundabouts I wasn't completely sure but thank god I got it right. A few turns, still following cars and then with a right and left turn I suddenly realised I WAS the car in front leading the way. At this point, I could only see one white line in front of me and could only do 25 mph. I was anxious but also calm as I was just so focused on every twist and turn in the road. There was no space for internal conversation, just focus but curiously the thought that did come into my head occasionally, was the past life that had left me with a fear of going long distances on my own. And here I was, doing just that, in some pretty horrible circumstances. I thought if I get the car and myself back home safe and sound, it'll be a miracle! I finally got home, a one hour journey which took two, splitting headache where I'd been concentrating and so focused. But quietly proud of myself, not only driving all that way, but in the dark and the fog and alone! It’s not an experience I will forget in a hurry. So you said:

Quote:
As you said - "a long unfamiliar journey in dark, thick fog, alone." Yep, I guess if you ever needed one of those As Above, So Below-type confirmations that had to me the mother of them all on a couple of levels.

I have heard of that saying ‘as above, so below’ but not really understanding what it means and also not understanding what this would mean regarding my car journey.

I then had a session of kinesiology. This was the first time I have ever had this although I understand how it works as I dowse myself and I have carried out muscle testing on other people. But I have not had it done by a practitioner as a means of healing. It was a very interesting experience. The practitioner said that I had a lot of fear in my body which did not come as a surprise. The phobia came up and many other things but I responded well to the healing technique she was carrying out and I could feel energy going around my body. I was shattered the next day which was just sign of how effective the session had been and it triggered several nights of intensive dreaming. One dream of note was the phobia because also in the dream was my manager. I could not see him I just knew he was around so his recent support had been bought into my dream as a balancing effect possibly.

As I was recovering from the session the following day, the boiler broke down so I had no heating or hot water. It took a couple of days to get this fixed.

But during all of this I kept repeating a mantra that I had heard Matt recently say and that was no adversity is more powerful than the light within me.

I was also experiencing waves of fear which I think was a combination of the fear being released by the kinesiology and also the fear of being alone and dealing with all this. It felt to me like I was feeling the fear and living with the fear so one kind of hitting off the other. But I know enough now about the heart centred perspective that I was acknowledging the fear, welcoming it in, giving it permission to be here, listen to it and love it. I also think there is something about the collective unconscious in that winter time and it being so cold, can trigger ancestral fear about survival. There has been so much going on but I have come through it or are coming through it and I have been pleased with the way that no adversity how has cause me to turn away from the light or question my light and I have nurtured encouraged and love myself through the whole experience.

The other significant thing, after the kinesiology session which was focussing on the weakness in my left leg, I was relaxing in front of the tv, thinking about the session and whether it could help the weakness when the words ‘ancestral lineage’ came into my third eye. That took a couple of days to process, all the implications, and the first thing that occurred to me was my nan had leg ulcers, and among cousins and aunts there has been loss of legs through a stroke, restless leg syndrome, skin cancer on the legs, so if all this is in my ancestral lineage, there’s a weakness there and is going to leave that area susceptible. My immediate reaction when my guides told me this was ‘how can this be healed’ and they said ‘by the light’ and that they would lead me to it. Because my thinking was that if this is ancestral lineage that’s affected the female side on my nan’s side, that’s too powerful a thing for little old me to heal, makes me realise that’s why nothing’s worked. I also thought that I now am aware of this, there has to be validation for that ancestor and whatever it is that they went through that resulted in this being passed down to generations, it must have been pretty traumatic. So a bit more info which I shall take to my next kinesiology session. Interesting that my guides should drop this info into my head at this time.

Quote:
We've gone into this territory before with the contrast, but i was using Sacred Geometry - which you weren't so keen on as I recall. I also mentioned Triplex Unity, and both of those are a dimension above the contrasts because there is a 'third' coming through. So the phobia exposure is one, the support is the other and the resolution/dealing with it is the third or the result, depending on how you want to see it. The phobia is one dimension and the support is another, while the result gives you the third dimension - call it height if you like. Encompassing those gives you four dimensions of consciousness, which can only mean you're vibrating on the fifth. Similarly with you and Matt's teachings being contrasts and the third level being its impact on your Ascension process.

When I looked (albeit briefly) at sacred geometry, it seemed to be about shapes etc, I can’t recognise the experience of contrast within it?

Quote:
Take your time Patrycia, don't break your neck. It'll happen when it's ready. Sometimes we need to spend enough time in the darkness to recognise our own Light and circumstances can conspire to have us do just that. I can't get it out of my mind that it's happening around or just after Solstice time, there's just a weird alignment going on there somehow.

You know, I think that is exactly what’s happened. Also it all very well studying and thinking yes, I think I’ve got it without being put into some adversity to test it out. All this kicked off on 3rd December so I’ve had four weeks of it and I’m pleased with the way I handled it all staying focused where I could, on breathing and a few affirmations along the way.

Quote:
Just out of curiosity, do you have a high-backed chair that you sit in to read? It's sitting in front of a high window, as you sit on it the window is on your right and the chair is about 45 degrees or so. Just a flash that came into my head.

The chair I sit in is cream leather, with the main window to the left, I wouldn’t describe it as high backed, but a typical arm chair.

So, a pretty intense four weeks. According to Matt 2019 is going to be the year of the thriving light worker and I produced an interesting oracle spread for 2019.

How are things with you?

Patrycia
Old 13-01-2019, 01:33 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hello Mr G

I’d like to begin by re-affirming my wishes for you for the New Year.

I’ve really had a very intense time since the beginning of December with the phobia, but events seemed to have intensified even more just after Christmas in the journey to Dorset, I won’t ever forget it. I was driving to see my brother, whom I hadn’t seen since our father’s funeral so was keen to catch up with him; a 60 mile journey which I hadn’t done in 6 years. Once I'd got off the main road, I hit fog but I'm OK driving in fog as long as it's not too bad but it got worse and there were a couple of times I thought I was going to have to turn back it was that bad but I carried on as I really wanted to see my brother.

As I was crossing into Dorset, the fog lifted and it was glorious sunshine. Got to the pub and it was good to catch up with my brother. Then it suddenly occurred to me I was going to be going home in the dark. I’m not a fan of driving in the dark, it’s not the driving I don’t like but lights from opposite cars. So I headed off and it was still bright and sunny thinking the fog would have cleared. How wrong was I! At the same place in Dorset – I hit thick fog. I knew where I was and caught up with and followed a large lorry for quite some way.

The fog gradually became thicker and as I was heading into rural Somerset, the cars became fewer. Because I couldn't see signs, I had to rely on memory to know the way and a couple of roundabouts I wasn't completely sure but thank god I got it right. A few turns, still following cars and then with a right and left turn I suddenly realised I WAS the car in front leading the way. At this point, I could only see one white line in front of me and could only do 25 mph. I was anxious but also calm as I was just so focused on every twist and turn in the road. There was no space for internal conversation, just focus but curiously the thought that did come into my head occasionally, was the past life that had left me with a fear of going long distances on my own. And here I was, doing just that, in some pretty horrible circumstances. I thought if I get the car and myself back home safe and sound, it'll be a miracle! I finally got home, a one hour journey which took two, splitting headache where I'd been concentrating and so focused. But quietly proud of myself, not only driving all that way, but in the dark and the fog and alone! It’s not an experience I will forget in a hurry. So you said:
Hi there Patrycia

A re-affirmation of good wishes would be good, the energies are changing so going forwards on the right foot would be wise. And on that, may the road always rise to meet your feet.

That's a damned scary situation to find yourself in. To be honest I'm not a big fan of darkness and fog neither but I'll drive through it and just get on with it. I can imagine how scary it might have been for you because Mrs G's just like that, she hates darkness and fog with a vengeance. And it's the light from the on-coming cars that capture her focus, like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

We're going to get there either because of or despite ourselves - wherever that is. It seems to be pretty much inevitable so we'd better settle in for the long haul or go out screaming and feet kicking. It would be interesting to see what you've made of that from a Spiritual perspective because there's a lot there to chew over, although the moral of the tale is to be careful what you wish for because you might just get it. It certainly seems as though all your worst nightmares had come at once though, and if you ever needed something to help you get over your phobias this is it.

The brain has what is called 'neuroplasticity', basically what happens is when there are major changes to our thinking, the brain creates new neural pathways to deal with and accommodate it. Like being Spiritual, that means a whole new way of thinking initially and some find it quite hard, but in time it becomes easier as the pathways become more established. Similarly with fear and coping with it/curing it - as your Journey seems to have been. It resurfaced with your kinesiology so that would have given your brain the opportunity to reinforce the new thought patterns a little - I'd guess anyway. The Universe might well be turning in ways that will help you deal with your phobia better and reinforce your coping strategies.

Quote:
I have heard of that saying ‘as above, so below’ but not really understanding what it means and also not understanding what this would mean regarding my car journey.

I then had a session of kinesiology. This was the first time I have ever had this although I understand how it works as I dowse myself and I have carried out muscle testing on other people. But I have not had it done by a practitioner as a means of healing. It was a very interesting experience. The practitioner said that I had a lot of fear in my body which did not come as a surprise. The phobia came up and many other things but I responded well to the healing technique she was carrying out and I could feel energy going around my body. I was shattered the next day which was just sign of how effective the session had been and it triggered several nights of intensive dreaming. One dream of note was the phobia because also in the dream was my manager. I could not see him I just knew he was around so his recent support had been bought into my dream as a balancing effect possibly.

As I was recovering from the session the following day, the boiler broke down so I had no heating or hot water. It took a couple of days to get this fixed.

But during all of this I kept repeating a mantra that I had heard Matt recently say and that was no adversity is more powerful than the light within me.

I was also experiencing waves of fear which I think was a combination of the fear being released by the kinesiology and also the fear of being alone and dealing with all this. It felt to me like I was feeling the fear and living with the fear so one kind of hitting off the other. But I know enough now about the heart centred perspective that I was acknowledging the fear, welcoming it in, giving it permission to be here, listen to it and love it. I also think there is something about the collective unconscious in that winter time and it being so cold, can trigger ancestral fear about survival. There has been so much going on but I have come through it or are coming through it and I have been pleased with the way that no adversity how has cause me to turn away from the light or question my light and I have nurtured encouraged and love myself through the whole experience.

The other significant thing, after the kinesiology session which was focussing on the weakness in my left leg, I was relaxing in front of the tv, thinking about the session and whether it could help the weakness when the words ‘ancestral lineage’ came into my third eye. That took a couple of days to process, all the implications, and the first thing that occurred to me was my nan had leg ulcers, and among cousins and aunts there has been loss of legs through a stroke, restless leg syndrome, skin cancer on the legs, so if all this is in my ancestral lineage, there’s a weakness there and is going to leave that area susceptible. My immediate reaction when my guides told me this was ‘how can this be healed’ and they said ‘by the light’ and that they would lead me to it. Because my thinking was that if this is ancestral lineage that’s affected the female side on my nan’s side, that’s too powerful a thing for little old me to heal, makes me realise that’s why nothing’s worked. I also thought that I now am aware of this, there has to be validation for that ancestor and whatever it is that they went through that resulted in this being passed down to generations, it must have been pretty traumatic. So a bit more info which I shall take to my next kinesiology session. Interesting that my guides should drop this info into my head at this time.
"As Above, So Below" basically means that 'Above' is a reflection of 'Below' and vice versa. What's often not realised is the Journey the Soul takes and how our earthly experiences reflect on our Soul/Higher Self. We can compartmentalise our consciousness - which is what you were doing when you were driving. Also known as focussing, but so tightly that nothing else encroaches. So for the time you were driving back there was only one single aspect of your existence in focus at that time - just enough to get you home in one piece. You Higher Self does much the same thing, she 'compartmentalises' her consciousness to 'become you' and so her Journey as a Soul is a reflection of your Journey in the fog and dark all alone. And I'm using the term 'Higher Self' very loosely. Your Journeys are reflected, because as you experience so does your Higher Self, because you two are not disconnected. For a being that has never experienced a phobia, a phobia is quite an experience. For you, experiencing the two-hour Journey was an aspect of your whole existence, for your Higher Self you are an aspect of her whole existence - as are all your Past Lives.

Nothing happens to you, it happens because of you and that's a very different understanding. What if the trauma that caused the phobia didn't happen TO you, what about if it happened BECAUSE of you? Just supposing.... You needed something to lead you to the realisation that you are the Light, and the best way to do that is by experience. Call it Life's Purpose or Karmic Obligations if you like. If things happen to you then there's a victim mentality there and that's often quite a dark perspective. If things happen because of you then it changes the mindset completely and suddenly you become a more proactive co-creator of your own reality. If you'd never had this phobia, what then?

Be careful what you wish for, because it looks a though you certainly got it. You've been spending so much consciousness towards embodying Matt's teachings into your everyday Life that it seems you've been given the opportunity to put your money where your mouth is.

I remember quite a long time ago I was milling something through in my mind and although it wasn't difficult to rationalise, the understanding of why I would choose such adversity as an experience/ Then the voice came - "Did you Love yourself enough to give yourself that experience?" That slammed the experience home in no uncertain terms. I still haven't quite got the hang of this loving myself bit yet, but it's a work in progress. The answer was though that I did indeed Love myself enough to give myself this experience.

Our brains are actually hard-wired for survival, and often Spirituality itself is a survival mechanism. Ever since we've come down from the trees we've been hard-wired to run away from what can harm us and move towards what is good for us. When we do something that is really good for us the brain releases dopamine, which is also known as the happy hormone. If you feel good doing your Spirituality, now you know why. 'Back in the day' darkness and cold would have been life-threatening because of cold and starvation and today it manifests as Seasonal Adjustment Disorder. What's often not recognised is that we have more of our ancestors inside us than we'd like to admit. The collective subconsciousness also has a part to play, and it's often totally ignored in Spirituality. The subconscious is actually far more powerful than the consciousness.

Be proud of yourself, Patrycia. You don't have to allow yourself to get big-headed but allow yourself to acknowledge all of your hard work and progress so far, there's nothing wrong with that. You've also Loved yourself through it all, and I think that's been a long time coming for you. I know very well how that feels.

To cut some of the story short, you know there's a relationship between the energetic and the physical. This is at play with your ancestral lineage too. What happens genetically is that certain things are passed down from generation to generation, so if this is happening to a number of your female family members then you're probably looking at it having been passed down for many a generation. Now; As Above, So Below and that same energy pattern is reflected in Spirit too. Also bear in mind that we have Soul Groups, so the chances are that many of your close friends and relatives have been around you since Spirit and so many Past Lives ago. There are also energetic patterns at play there too.

So again, what are you trying to heal and what are the reasons? Does it really need healing, is it there to offer you realisations, is it to put even more Spiritual money where your mouth is (in a tongue-in-cheek way of course)?

If there is a bottom line to all of this, it's that this is a Journey to Self and often the fun part is coming to the understanding of who/what Self is. You're doing the psychological/collective unconscious bit by your thoughts on winter survival and now the genetic and physical leg trauma. It's been said that if you don't know where you've come from you don't know where you're going.

Quote:
When I looked (albeit briefly) at sacred geometry, it seemed to be about shapes etc, I can’t recognise the experience of contrast within it?
OK, let's start with something very basic and simple. And the right frame of mind. Sacred Geometry is best used as a visualisation - a Venn diagram on a Powerpoint presentation if you like. It's not meant as an true representation, it's about symbols and the symbols can represent anything you like. Draw two spheres, one is your 'sphere of consciousness' as in what you're aware of, and the other is mine. If we had never met on this forum those two spheres/circles would be apart - I wouldn't have come into your sphere of consciousness and vice versa. Because we're interacting our spheres of consciousness are overlapping, there are things we have in common that we've shared on this thread but there are so many other things we don't know about each other. That overlap gives you what's called the Vesica Pisces. It's in that overlap where we 'meet' and as a result I can say to you "Here Patrycia, have a gander at Matt Khan's stuff." and everything else that has happened since for the both of us. It's in that space of interaction that's kicked everything off.

Your fear is 'some thing/something' and so can be represented as a sphere, how you feel about it is 'some thing/something/a sphere' and you have a relationship with it so the spheres are overlapping. It's in the overlap or your relationship with it that the realisations come. Matt's material is a 'sphere', what's in your head about it is another and the two overlap to give you realisations and so forth.

Quote:
You know, I think that is exactly what’s happened. Also it all very well studying and thinking yes, I think I’ve got it without being put into some adversity to test it out. All this kicked off on 3rd December so I’ve had four weeks of it and I’m pleased with the way I handled it all staying focused where I could, on breathing and a few affirmations along the way.
We're going to get there either because of or despite ourselves, as I think the events that have happened with you will affirm it seems. The question is the how? It would be kind of interesting to go back to the time of you OP and follow the chain of events through from there. All things considered your head is (relatively) intact so it's worth acknowledging that at least, and giving yourself the credit. There's also another realisation here and it's that you have become the Spirituality, it's not the Spirituality of having a pile of knowledge lying around in your skull. That's a whole different Spirituality when you think about it, and it makes sense of everything you've been through.

Quote:
The chair I sit in is cream leather, with the main window to the left, I wouldn’t describe it as high backed, but a typical arm chair.

So, a pretty intense four weeks. According to Matt 2019 is going to be the year of the thriving light worker and I produced an interesting oracle spread for 2019.

How are things with you?

Patrycia
OK then, so it wasn't you I had the vision of. Better luck next time I guess.

At the moment I'm not sure how things are with me to be honest. The solstice has passed and the light is very different so that's nice, and it feels as though there's a nice calmness to things right now as they unfold little by little. No great shakes but certainly small realisations just the same.

I was on my way to Aberdeen on Tuesday for an appointment when I was involved in an accident. I was doing just under 70mph and following another car in the right lane of the dual carriageway when the car in front pulled in, and I carried on to overtake him. I was approaching a junction and there was a filter lane for the traffic turning right, and as I approached there was a DHL van waiting to turn. Suddenly the van decided he wanted to go straight on after all and turned into my lane. By this time it was back to two lanes. I had the barrier on my right, a car just off my rear left wing that I had overtaken and a slow-moving truck in front of me. I stood on the brakes but there wasn't even close to enough time. The guy on the left appeared alongside me with his brake lights on, and it looked as though he was going to hit the truck's front left corner. He let the brakes off then shot out, just making it and no more. I tried to swerve into the left hand lane I think, but caught the front right corner of my car. It literally ripped the wing off, including some of the bonnet. I also caught the corner of the bed of the truck with the A-pillar, and if it had been another four inches to the left it would have taken my head off.

How we managed it I don't know because all the momentum was forwards, and even the policeman couldn't understand it. The car spun around and we ended up almost side-on to the on-coming traffic. I remember sitting there waiting for the bang, because I thought it was inevitable that we were going to be hit by on-coming traffic. It never happened though, and I'll swear that we had no business walking away from it. I was shaken, Mrs G was in tears but other than that we were fine.

Other than that things are tickety-boo, thanks for asking lol. I usually feel better with myself in January anyway. I'm still processing the accident and the more I try and make sense of it the less sense it's making. I do know I'm grateful to be alive though and there was divine intervention happening. It just feels good to be right here right now.