Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #241  
Old 16-12-2018, 09:45 AM
Patrycia-Rose Patrycia-Rose is offline
Guide
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: UK - South West
Posts: 516
  Patrycia-Rose's Avatar
Good morning, Mr G

The energies feel very intense at the moment and I have been experiencing some weird ascension symptoms, I feel sometimes as though I have the symptoms of a cold and then it just goes and a strange metallic taste (I've googled both and both come up many times).

Quote:
This came from you telling me about how your Spirituality had become a little 'becalmed'. Really it was about giving yourself a break Spiritually and remembering that there were other aspects of your Life that also needed attention at that time. I wasn't criticising the fact that you have all this knowledge on the end of a mouse, what I was trying to point out was that You could have been heading for a Spiritual crash-and-burn, and often they're not pretty. You're quite the polarised energy person so a high energy period of Spirituality needs an equal measure of downtime.

Sorry about that; I am accustomed to people disagreeing with my views and things I do, basically a minority of one is my home! One of the reasons I keep myself to myself, because usually unless I care for someone or about my relationship I can’t be **sed to explain myself. (I think there maybe a vague compliment for you in there somewhere). I have to say this is where Matt’s teachings have helped in letting things be.

But yes, looking back it gave me some time away from things spiritual. I think the phobia resulting in me working from home has been something similar; I’ve taken to it like a duck to water and am so much more productive

Quote:
It means many things to many people, but the irony is that if you aren't that interested in being enlightened you already are enlightened.

Thank you.

Quote:
The more we're different the more we're the same. Mrs G says I;m so laid back I'm horizontal and this comes across in my Spirituality too. But then I guess our definitions of Spirituality are different.

"The temple of the most high begins with the body which houses our life, the essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans, which was suppose to help people grow spiritually. Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High of Creation. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe, and each other…”
Haile Selassie


Blimey, Mr G, you’re not going to start quoting the ‘R’ word at me?!


Quote:
While Matt's teachings have been important they haven't had the importance that you've placed on your relationship with him. I can understands where you're coming from and I can understand where I;m coming from and understand the dichotomy between you and me. Matt's teachings came at a time when I really needed them and in many ways I could have written close to everything you've said here. The only real difference is in the relationship with the material but for me that brings its own understanding. To me, Matt has never been a tutor or a mentor, he's been more of a compatriot. THE first video of Matt's was about the First Wave of Ascension, I was never a fan of this Ascension malarkey but something inside almost compelled me to watch it. And I was glad I did because he was telling me what I was going through and it came at a time when I was about ready to lose it, quite frankly. What I get from the vids is that they seem to be a confirmation that I'm headed in the right general direction. At the same time i feel as if I have a job to do and I need to be a certain person at a certain level to do what I need to do, and becoming too engrossed with the teachings is going to take something away from that task. At the same time though, it's nice to know that I'm resonating at that level of consciousness. I can relax.


Without the teachings there would be no relationship and without the relationship there would be no teachings.

I wouldn’t look on him as a tutor/mentor, nor a compatriot, in fact it’s only as you say that, it’s occurred to me I’ve never really considered how I view the relationship. The word ‘friend’ springs to mind which isn’t a million miles from compatriot.

I must admit when I first heard about the first wave of ascension I more or less dismissed it as I had not got a clue what that was about. But now, not only do I understand it, I also think I am part of that first wave. All the descriptions he has given about the characteristics and feelings, profile, fit me and for once I don’t feel that kneejerk ‘don’t label me’ response!

Also I have seen several other spiritual videos, articles about ascension etc. I have heard Dolores Cannon refer to the three waves of volunteers. I thought it was a Matt specific thing but it is not. You may be interested to know that in his new video “we belong to the light” he talks about the second and third waves and describes them with clear descriptions of each and it confirmed to me again, that I’m part of the first wave. My ears were fully alert when he was talking about this as I find it so interesting and also can see clearly the second and third waves in humanity. All this is going to be happening in the next two years, although it’s happening now.

And yes, like you, much of confirms I’m in the right space. Because I’ve always done my own thing spiritually, I never engaged with any spiritual practices and much of what he teaches is disengaging from those old teachings, so I’m ahead of the game there, courtesey of being a bit of a rebel! My learning is in the parts about not blaming / judging /criticising myself but being kind, loving, patient with myself and getting out of moments of victimhood ego.

And I know I’m going at it full throttle but that is my style when I’m enthusiastic about something! And something isn’t going to keep that level of enthusiasm for over a year if there’s nothing there.

This is like a foundation on which to make sense of my past, some aspects of it anyway, give me a bigger yet still spiritual picture and give me a blueprint for the future and let it merge /blend with me and see where it takes me – and that has to be a better way to approach life than the prospect of beginning another journal with ‘same *** different year!”


Quote:
The Police said I was speeding. Oops, wrong Police. Still, of we are Spirits in the material world does that mean Spirituality has lost its meaning?


No, not at all. Because a great deal Of the planet does not give one iota about Spiritual things! I think you can see this clearly In the people around you, people who might consider spiritual things ‘one day’. There is a man at work who frequently says when you're dead you're 6 foot under and that's your lot! See now years ago I may have tried to talk to him about my experiences to get him to consider a different view. But I don't do that now because it is exhausting for me and even without Matt’s teachings I think there are some people who maybe do not need to have a spiritual contemplation in this life. That does not make them wrong or bad, just right for them in this lifetime. And I am far more accepting of that now than I was a few years ago and that is largely in part due to Matt’s teachings.

I also think that spiritualism, true spiritualism, is about gaining evidence that life continues after we leave our physical bodies, and that is being beamed into people's homes via the likes of programmes by Colin Fry, John Edward, Tyler Henry and Tony Stockwell. People watch these and then consider what a sitting would be like and take it further. Also things like crystal healing and dowsing, reiki etc are far more openly talked about. I think this is opening more people up to the possibility of life after we pass.



Quote:
Sometimes labels help us understand more about whatever we're labelling, and sometimes it's not so much a label as a 'pointer' to something else. Basically Gnosis is knowing without knowing how you know, which is what you're doing there.

Ah, I didn’t know that, didn’t realise that is what is was called


Quote:
Having a dodgy hip is a blessing right now because it's slowing me down and being honest, this lump inside me is having an effect I'd rather not admit to. The dodgy hip is acting like a brake, so that's perhaps a good thing.

Anything I can help with? Do you mean an emotional / mental effect, how you’re feeling about it all, or do you mean it’s producing some new / additional symptoms? You’re human as well, so it wouldn’t be the fullest experience if you didn’t have any emotional /mental / physical reaction. Be gentle with yourself and allow yourself to feel whatever you are feeling.

You can never predict how something is going to affect you, even if it seems the most unlikely reaction. For instance, last Sunday afternoon, whilst I was still recovering from exposure to the phobia, I had an afternoon of what I can only describe as OCD like behaviour, when suddenly I was noticing every CD that was out of line, speaker cables catching my eye, I had this need to clear away things left out on the worktop, everything had to be cleaned and put away. But I was allowing and kind to myself whilst it played itself out, part of me was getting on with sitting down checking if the cable needed to be moved by another centimetre, whilst the other half was observing with affectionate amusement. It served whatever purpose it needed to and hasn’t been repeated.




Quote:
I don't know if talking this through from a Spiritual perspective is going to be of any use to you, if so then by all means vent your spleen. If you'd rather not that's OK too.

Just right now my head feels as though it's a snow globe that someone's shaken the hell out of it and laid it down. There's this morass of spazz flying around inside my noggin and the craziest part is that I'm OK with it. I've also gone very cold and shivery, and there's a strange energy flying around


Thank you. I’m not sure how to view it from a spiritual point. As I understand it, based on what I’ve been told it’s from a past life, a specific set of circumstances in this life, aspects of which were similar to the past life death, should not have happened in this life but it was strong enough to break through into this life and has been here ever since. If I am believing that ‘everything is here to help me’, then I can’t pick and choose what I apply that belief to. So I don’t know how abject fear is supposed to help me but again, maybe one of those things that I don’t see the full picture until I cross over.

Cold and shivery can be a sign of shock.

Talking of strange energy flying around, I had the oddest experience last week. I was in the supermarket and was feeling really quite uplifted and good as I did my shopping. I thought I had better get some ibuprofen as I was running low and it is heading into winter time. I rarely take the stuff but this time of year does not seem a good time to be without it. As I stood in the pharmacy department , there was no one around. I looked on the shelves for the painkillers and found them and as I walked away my energy just dropped instantly and I felt quite unwell. It was so sudden. I carried on shopping thinking that it would probably lift and it did. And my thinking is that I must have been picking up the energy from people who had been unwell looking for medication. There is a shop in Glastonbury I can’t go in as it makes me feel light-headed and not right. I guess that is part of being an empath.



Quote:
Yes you are the Light, in more ways than you realise right now. The Universe is reflecting back at you and putting all this in place for you.

Oooh, that’s kind of cryptic, would you be able to say more?


Quote:
I always had a passion for things that were outside of the mainstream, especially music and New Musik fitted that bill nicely at the time. At the time I wasn't really an album-buyer, probably a reflection of my nomadic lifestyle and feeling very unsettled with myself. There were a few fits and starts along the way but it's only been since Mrs G really came into my Life that it's really taken off again. I have all kinds of nonsense and I'm not too ashamed to admit one of the CDs is of Gregorian chants. Music seems to be something else we can resonate with on a different level and our tastes in music can tell their own stories too



Nothing wrong with Gregorian chant; I had a CD of that and found it very grounding and very soothing.

You may like this, this is about as different as it gets. It’s by Terry Oldfield (brother of Mike) and called Eyes of the Goddess. It’s taken an age to find it on Youtube. Best listened to on headphones and has a very slow build up but I was hooked when I heard the voices that start about 3.20 mins in. I consider this a real treat. See what you think. Best with headphones though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChfIiskNqaE

Patrycia
__________________
"Now that youíre here, your mission is to figure out why you wanted everything to be this way." Matt Kahn

Last edited by Patrycia-Rose : 16-12-2018 at 02:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 17-12-2018, 11:35 PM
Greenslade Greenslade is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 4,877
  Greenslade's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Good morning, Mr G

The energies feel very intense at the moment and I have been experiencing some weird ascension symptoms, I feel sometimes as though I have the symptoms of a cold and then it just goes and a strange metallic taste (I've googled both and both come up many times).
Mine were happening in the summer and I was a little confused, because it takes the worst of winter to make me even sniffle. And it tasted like I was chewing aluminium, at the time I had this notion that I actually had been. At the times tough, I was going through all kinds of time dilations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Sorry about that; I am accustomed to people disagreeing with my views and things I do, basically a minority of one is my home! One of the reasons I keep myself to myself, because usually unless I care for someone or about my relationship I canít be **sed to explain myself. (I think there maybe a vague compliment for you in there somewhere). I have to say this is where Mattís teachings have helped in letting things be.

But yes, looking back it gave me some time away from things spiritual. I think the phobia resulting in me working from home has been something similar; Iíve taken to it like a duck to water and am so much more productive
No worries. You were maybe feeling a little vulnerable at the time because of what you'd been going through. Sometimes the aftermath finds us feeling as though we've had a good kicking or we're not the person we'd always been - that's the most disconcerting of all. The phrase "As Above, So Below" often has more relevance than we think and your suddenly becoming comfortable with working from home could be a sign of how much the Spiritual changes have filtered down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Thank you.
You're very welcome. There are a number of ways you can look at this and they all lead to the same place. You are where you need top be, doing what you need to be doing. And you're going to get to where you're going either despite of or because of yourself.

[quote=Patrycia-Rose]Blimey, Mr G, youíre not going to start quoting the ĎRí word at me?! [/quote[I don't swear. Much, anyway. Personally I think the distinction between the R and Spirituality is an important one, especially in the light of Haile Selassie's definitions. For me it turns everything around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Without the teachings there would be no relationship and without the relationship there would be no teachings.

I wouldnít look on him as a tutor/mentor, nor a compatriot, in fact itís only as you say that, itís occurred to me Iíve never really considered how I view the relationship. The word Ďfriendí springs to mind which isnít a million miles from compatriot.

I must admit when I first heard about the first wave of ascension I more or less dismissed it as I had not got a clue what that was about. But now, not only do I understand it, I also think I am part of that first wave. All the descriptions he has given about the characteristics and feelings, profile, fit me and for once I donít feel that kneejerk Ďdonít label meí response!

Also I have seen several other spiritual videos, articles about ascension etc. I have heard Dolores Cannon refer to the three waves of volunteers. I thought it was a Matt specific thing but it is not. You may be interested to know that in his new video ďwe are the lightĒ he talks about the second and third waves and describes them with clear descriptions of each and it confirmed to me again, that Iím part of the first wave. My ears were fully alert when he was talking about this as I find it so interesting and also can see clearly the second and third waves in humanity. All this is going to be happening in the next two years, although itís happening now.

And yes, like you, much of confirms Iím in the right space. Because Iíve always done my own thing spiritually, I never engaged with any spiritual practices and much of what he teaches is disengaging from those old teachings, so Iím ahead of the game there, courtesey of being a bit of a rebel! My learning is in the parts about not blaming / judging /criticising myself but being kind, loving, patient with myself and getting out of moments of victimhood ego.

And I know Iím going at it full throttle but that is my style when Iím enthusiastic about something! And something isnít going to keep that level of enthusiasm for over a year if thereís nothing there.

This is like a foundation on which to make sense of my past, some aspects of it anyway, give me a bigger yet still spiritual picture and give me a blueprint for the future and let it merge /blend with me and see where it takes me Ė and that has to be a better way to approach life than the prospect of beginning another journal with Ďsame *** different year!Ē
Tesla said that if you want to understand the Universe think energy, vibration and frequency. Knowledge plays a part in all of this too because it gives you a comparison if you like, and sometimes 'pointers' but the reason this information is coming into your reality at all is because of your vibrations, they are in harmony with Matt's teachings. There's a harmonious alignment with you and the Universe that's probably closer than it's ever been.

That also happens with the rest of us, so those real Spiritual highs are countered by the lows of 'real Life' as you found out - 'becalmed'. Spirituality is the peak, becalmed is the trough.

I'm very much an energy person and often I feel 'undercurrents', and there are a few happening here. This one's different though, it's got a very different feel to it than anything else I've experienced so far. I think Matt's timeframe is more of a guide or when the critical mass is happening, but sometimes it takes a little time to ramp things up.

This is going to sound big-headed but Matt wasn't telling me a lot I didn't already know, but it was nice to be filled in with some of the details and, like you, confirmation of being in the right space is pretty cool. Just be as gentle with yourself when you hit a trough and remember that although it's not what you might wish for, it's what you need. I've seen a lot of this 'You are the Light' stuff but this is the first time I've come even close to feeling like it.

Everything that you've gone through on your Life has led you to where you are now. Nothing happens TO you, everything happens BECAUSE of you and if you took out perhaps a small chunk of your experiences, there would be no Matt. "We are the Light" "Yeah well, wotevvaaaa!!" Once you start looking at your Life from that perspective so much changes. There's no more victim-hood and everything is here to help you. Blame and judgement fall away and becomes friends and reasons to Love yourself - and when you do that it's easier to Love others too. And yes, it also makes sense of your past, if you allow it to. If you donm't know where you're coming from you don't know where you're going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
No, not at all. Because a great deal Of the planet does not give one iota about Spiritual things! I think you can see this clearly In the people around you, people who might consider spiritual things Ďone dayí. There is a man at work who frequently says when you're dead you're 6 foot under and that's your lot! See now years ago I may have tried to talk to him about my experiences to get him to consider a different view. But I don't do that now because it is exhausting for me and even without Mattís teachings I think there are some people who maybe do not need to have a spiritual contemplation in this life. That does not make them wrong or bad, just right for them in this lifetime. And I am far more accepting of that now than I was a few years ago and that is largely in part due to Mattís teachings.

I also think that spiritualism, true spiritualism, is about gaining evidence that life continues after we leave our physical bodies, and that is being beamed into people's homes via the likes of programmes by Colin Fry, John Edward, Tyler Henry and Tony Stockwell. People watch these and then consider what a sitting would be like and take it further. Also things like crystal healing and dowsing, reiki etc are far more openly talked about. I think this is opening more people up to the possibility of life after we pass.
Your reality is defined by your perceptions, your perceptions are defined by your beliefs and your beliefs are defined by your definitions. When you define what is Spiritual by extension you also define what is not Spiritual. What you do is you end up building yourself fences that only keep you in.

We came here to learn the lessons, phrases of that ilk. What does that tell you? For Spirit, looking at your own mortality in the face is quite an experience, especially if there's nothing but an oblivion that the mind can't fathom. And it's OK to believe anything you like but when you're actually faced with it.... So-called non-Spiritual people can find so much peace in their last moments that you wonder if Spirituality is everything it's cracked up to be.

There is nothing that isn't Spirit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Ah, I didnít know that, didnít realise that is what is was called
Did you also know you have Gnosis? Everybody has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Anything I can help with? Do you mean an emotional / mental effect, how youíre feeling about it all, or do you mean itís producing some new / additional symptoms? Youíre human as well, so it wouldnít be the fullest experience if you didnít have any emotional /mental / physical reaction. Be gentle with yourself and allow yourself to feel whatever you are feeling.

You can never predict how something is going to affect you, even if it seems the most unlikely reaction. For instance, last Sunday afternoon, whilst I was still recovering from exposure to the phobia, I had an afternoon of what I can only describe as OCD like behaviour, when suddenly I was noticing every CD that was out of line, speaker cables catching my eye, I had this need to clear away things left out on the worktop, everything had to be cleaned and put away. But I was allowing and kind to myself whilst it played itself out, part of me was getting on with sitting down checking if the cable needed to be moved by another centimetre, whilst the other half was observing with affectionate amusement. It served whatever purpose it needed to and hasnít been repeated.
Thanks for the offer of help but at the moment I'm just processing everything. I've also had a job offer out of the blue and I'm milling it over in my head. It's for driving one of those buses that ferry the old people around and while that may not sound too glamorous, being honest I don't give a toss. My Soul feels tired.

I tend to take things as they come, a long time ago I decided that whatever I felt at any time was OK so I've done that ever since. I just allow myself to feel and not worry about this be positive nonsense.

The mind can play tricks on us and skew reality so much most wouldn't believe, they're often survival techniques that are embedded so deeply in our psyche that we've long forgotten about them - until we suffer enough trauma. There's a part of ourselves that can 'detach' perceptually so that it seems as though we're a third-party observer to what's going on around us - or to our own actions. That very much sounds like a glimpse of what's been happening to me since I was a child, when my personality was fractured. I've often wondered if we make a consciousness shift to the level of being our Higher Self, whether it's the mind playing survival tricks or perhaps a bit of both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Thank you. Iím not sure how to view it from a spiritual point. As I understand it, based on what Iíve been told itís from a past life, a specific set of circumstances in this life, aspects of which were similar to the past life death, should not have happened in this life but it was strong enough to break through into this life and has been here ever since. If I am believing that Ďeverything is here to help meí, then I canít pick and choose what I apply that belief to. So I donít know how abject fear is supposed to help me but again, maybe one of those things that I donít see the full picture until I cross over.

Cold and shivery can be a sign of shock.

Talking of strange energy flying around, I had the oddest experience last week. I was in the supermarket and was feeling really quite uplifted and good as I did my shopping. I thought I had better get some ibuprofen as I was running low and it is heading into winter time. I rarely take the stuff but this time of year does not seem a good time to be without it. As I stood in the pharmacy department , there was no one around. I looked on the shelves for the painkillers and found them and as I walked away my energy just dropped instantly and I felt quite unwell. It was so sudden. I carried on shopping thinking that it would probably lift and it did. And my thinking is that I must have been picking up the energy from people who had been unwell looking for medication. There is a shop in Glastonbury I canít go in as it makes me feel light-headed and not right. I guess that is part of being an empath.
You're very welcome.


To be honest I;m not a huge fan of 'should have'/'shouldn't have' because that often just serves to confuse the reality that it's happened just the same, so 'shoudn't have' can sometimes lessen the ability to deal with it effectively.


Past Lives are tricky, one of the problems being the model and belief frameworks they're based on. Some have said that in each Life a different aspect of the monad incarnates, and each aspect only incarnates once. The mainstream model is that we are individual Souls/Spirits and we go through a series of Lives, one after the other. The only problem with both of these models is that there is not time, therefore there is no linearity of one Life after the other. When you take time into account it gets silly, and it's been said that there are no Past Lives, only parallel ones - all of time is happening all of the time.

Anything that comes through from one Life to another usually has a reason for being there. It's also possible that according to Lobsang Rampa's model (there's the Overself/Oneself and us incarnations on the end of the tentacles) that there can be a short-circuit between incarnations, and sometimes the Overself can instigate those deliberately. Sometimes our experiences/understandings in this Life can help other incarnations. Given that you're high energy anyway and that fear is one of the strongest and most primal of emotions, it's not hard to think that an emotional short-circuit has happened between incarnations. When you take linear time out of the equation it makes sense. The abject fear may not help Patrycia you, but how you deal with it may help another incarnation of you. If it's any help, think of quantum entanglement because really, it's certainly within the bounds of possibility here.


Cold and shivery is a sign that I have company.


People can leave energetic imprints on places, and sometimes they're very localised - like in different aisles of supermarkets so it's possible that you being an empath is sensing those energies. Similarly with your Glastonbury shop. People also have energetic currents too. Here's a little bit of fun if you find someone who's up for a bit of craziness. Ask someone to hold their hand out flat, then you hover yours just above it. You may have to vary your hand a little, and what you feel might differ. Hover your hand bout two inches or so above theirs, but keep your palm directly above. What you should feel is a slight sensation, and it can vary. One is feeling as though someone is gently blowing across your palm, the other is your palm warming up or feeling as though there's static electricity between you. Sometimes the sensation happens in the shoulder, and it can feel as though your shoulder is full of worms.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Oooh, thatís kind of cryptic, would you be able to say more?
Sometimes labels help us to understand who and what we are - like Gnosis. Gnosis isn't a label, it's something that you have - like empathy. And as we talked about earlier, being an Old Soul. The term 'Old Soul' tends to attract bad press but that's only because the younger Souls really don't understand. So, you are an Old Soul and having Gnosis and empathy pretty much comes with the territory. As does being more in touch with Spirit Guides, Higher Self and not you're stepping out of yourself a little - as in you observing yourself. Also as in......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
And yes, like you, much of confirms Iím in the right space. Because Iíve always done my own thing spiritually, I never engaged with any spiritual practices and much of what he teaches is disengaging from those old teachings, so Iím ahead of the game there, courtesey of being a bit of a rebel!
So let me ask you something. Is Matt teaching you or is he awakening what has always been there all along?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Nothing wrong with Gregorian chant; I had a CD of that and found it very grounding and very soothing.

You may like this, this is about as different as it gets. Itís by Terry Oldfield (brother of Mike) and called Eyes of the Goddess. Itís taken an age to find it on Youtube. Best listened to on headphones and has a very slow build up but I was hooked when I heard the voices that start about 3.20 mins in. I consider this a real treat. See what you think. Best with headphones though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChfIiskNqaE

Patrycia
I remember buying the Gregorian chants CD when I was out shopping in Peterhead, which is about 20 miles away. I had a Saab 900 at the time. On the way back I started playing it and began losing time and decided it was a bad time to be playing it.


This Terry Oldfield track is a bit weird. I seem to remember some mention of Mike having a brother but that he wasn't all that famous. Listening to it feels as though I'm standing in a church in Peru, not just with the Pan pipes but also with the vocals too. I wonder how that would sound whilst standing in Machu Pichu. Definitely a treat though, thank you.
__________________
"Take your legacy and understand what has gone before. Make a new tomorrow in Love, Light and Faith."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums