Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-03-2018, 07:13 AM
Master
Self Love Tarot Challenge

Okay my lovelies ...

Who's up for a Tarot Challenge? If we want to do this for the month of March, we'll need to catch up a few days.

1. Who are you?
2. What do you want?
3. What do you need?
4. What's your best quality?
5. What's your worst quality?
6. How do 4 + 5 work together?
7. How to better your worst quality?
8. How to strengthen your best quality?
9. Your mind
10. your heart
11. Your soul
12. How you see yourself
13. How you want to see yourself
14 How others see you
15. How you want others to see you
16. Why you want to be seen differently
17. Why you're a beautiful person
18. How your inner beauty helps others
19. How your inner beauty helps you
20. How to grow via your worst quality
21. How to grow via your best quality
22. How you're growing in general
23. Why you are loved
24. Why you will be loved
25. An amazing trait you have
26. A hidden talent
27. Your current goal
28. Love coming your way
29. Love that'll make you stronger
30. Love that will help healing
31. Why you should love yourself
Old 03-03-2018, 07:22 AM
Master
I'll kick off.

1. Who am I?

King of Pentacles. I've taken over my husband's role, lol. Seriously though, this card shows how much I have changed in the last 12 months or so. I've taken on more responsibility, assumed the role of financial manager, had to make all the decisions regarding the household, be the woman and the man, so to speak. There's a lot of things I never had to do, or never dreamt I'd have to do which I now have to do. So this card I feel is pretty apt.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Master
Nice! I am going through a metamorphosis concerning love of self. Nice to see how I am doing!

1. Who are you (concering love of self)?
Queen of Athames. Becoming more assertive, taking (back) control of my life, standing in my own strength more and more and from that place expressing myself to the outside world.

2. What do you want? 2 cards came out, both major arcana, interesting.
Death & Strength.
I want to finish the transformation I'm going through (and hell yes, do I want it to be over!). Healing wounds, letting go of what doesn't serve me anymore. (Death)
Strength: So I can emerge with inner strength and balance. Knowing who I am and what I'm worth and never letting that slip anymore (which usually happens in a love relationship).
These are indeed big big lessons and themes for me, which explains the two major arcana cards.

3. What do you need?
Harvest (Judgement). I always love this card, except in RW, lol. Another Major btw.
Loving myself, having liberated myself, being authentic, reborn, feeling worthy, and not so tied to fears from the ego anymore. And lovingly sharing, equally giving & receiving, without judgement, but from a place of love.

Dang, that all does resonate!
Old 03-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Nice! I am going through a metamorphosis concerning love of self. Nice to see how I am doing!

1. Who are you (concering love of self)?
Queen of Athames. Becoming more assertive, taking (back) control of my life, standing in my own strength more and more and from that place expressing myself to the outside world.

2. What do you want? 2 cards came out, both major arcana, interesting.
Death & Strength.
I want to finish the transformation I'm going through (and hell yes, do I want it to be over!). Healing wounds, letting go of what doesn't serve me anymore. (Death)
Strength: So I can emerge with inner strength and balance. Knowing who I am and what I'm worth and never letting that slip anymore (which usually happens in a love relationship).
These are indeed big big lessons and themes for me, which explains the two major arcana cards.

3. What do you need?
Harvest (Judgement). I always love this card, except in RW, lol. Another Major btw.
Loving myself, having liberated myself, being authentic, reborn, feeling worthy, and not so tied to fears from the ego anymore. And lovingly sharing, equally giving & receiving, without judgement, but from a place of love.

Dang, that all does resonate!

Some pretty impressive cards signifying some pretty major stuff going on FairyCrystal. Well read too.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:17 AM
Master

ooh I like this thread, I need to finish up some work but will be on it this weekend! Also I'm so excited to see you back on the forums, Pandora! <3
Old 03-03-2018, 11:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
ooh I like this thread, I need to finish up some work but will be on it this weekend! Also I'm so excited to see you back on the forums, Pandora! <3

Hahahaha! You and me both tealily, you and me both ...

I've had a good break and am ready to go ... where exactly I have no idea, but that's a minor technicality. Yeah baby!
Old 03-03-2018, 04:14 PM
55Degrees

Oooh fun.......
I'm using Raven's Prophecy Tarot.

1. Who are you?
The Devil.
Well that's rude!!!!!
Seriously though...... I have a lust for life and everything it encompasses, the good, the bad and the ugly and am driven by desires. Experiences are important to me, they shape me and make me grow.

2. What do you want?
Death.
Change, oh boy do I want change. There are aspects of my life that I want to go, for good.

3. What do you need?
4 of Cups.
Ok, this tells me I don't need to be looking for 'more' and that just maybe I can be content with how I feel right now. There is nothing wrong with feeling how I feel right now.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:34 PM
Master
2. What do I want? 3 of Wands.
Oh yeah. Don't I just. I'm desperate to be that man overlooking the water, watching those ships. I want nothing more at the moment that to be able to turn my back on everything and start to see some positive results to enable me to move forward.

3. What do I need? 2 of Wands.
Hahahaha. Yes, I need to actually formulate a plan and put it into action, decide what I'm going to do, where I'm going to do before I can get to the 3 of Wands and start to see my plans develop. The Tarot's certainly got a cheeky sense of humour!
Old 03-03-2018, 07:55 PM
Master
I'm into this.

1. Who are you?
Judgement
I think this is touching on my current circumstances involving trying to liberate myself from my old attitudes, old behaviours, shedding my skin. I've been experiencing a lot of change and I'm trying to start fresh, let the past go and move forward. lots of forgiveness too.

2. What do you want?
page of swords - interestingly, I drew this same card for my response to another post on here just now. I guess this means I want the drama that's been occurring of late to settle down so I can focus on more practical things, get through the rest of this semester, and move on to more stimulating/fun things for the summer. and no more emotional turmoil for a while. lol

3. What do you need?
The Empress
I need to get back to my spiritual roots, nature, being in tune with the world around me, to spend time on art and other beautiful things, to practice compassion and creativity and get back to feeling good about life. I also need to focus on re-establishing the harmony that recently left some of my closest relationships, and get in better touch with myself as well. I need to nurture and be nurtured.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Master
1. Who are you?

Cyborg

Someone who has empathy for others, can take on an impossible task to bring out/ heal or reclaim those in trouble or with serious trauma.

2. What do you want?

Six of Leviathans

I can almost see an elephant ride here. Maybe light time with family, or a trip to another state for now.

3. What do you need?

Solarium

I love this card. I guess this is the first time I came across this card from this deck. An escape to another place. Travel , sanctuary.

4. What's your best quality?

Inventive, creative, detail oriented and full of study/ research. Can have fun even when its serious